[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >Doesn't smoke cigarettes Are you bullied,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1815.jpg (58KB, 958x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1815.jpg
58KB, 958x760px
>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel
>>
Shut up malboro my dad almost died from a cardiac arrest because he smoked
>>
I tried it but didn't see the appeal
>>
>>140362727
I switched to vaping so I could get the benefits of nicotine without all the gross smell and tar and shit.

Tobacco companies are ran by the jews anyway.
>>
>>140362727
Explain this meme
>>
Cigarettes are disgusting, the only reason to smoke is to quell the urge to shove nicotine into your brain receptors, it isn't enjoyable in the least if you've never smoked before
>>
>>140362727
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>140362727
Fuck off /leftypolreddit/

Stop spamming the same fucking copypasta to try and fuck up /pol/ack lungs. Nigger.
>>
Spamming and trolling is against the rules.
>>
>>140362727
>self destruction is cool
>>
>>140362727
>Smoke cigarettes when I'm 16 for a year or so
>Quit
>Smoke cigarettes again from 20 - 29, with a few gaps here or there of one month or so
>Quit 2 1/2 months ago, feel amazing

Fuck you, I'm not falling for the cigarette meme again. I may not even survive the damage I already did.

>>140366324
This.

>>140366795
This, too.
>>
>>140362727
i got into smoking studying for the university, it's an amazing study aid in all honestly
there's even studies about it
Effects of cigarette smoking on learning and retention.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1124266
i wish i can stop whenever i liked though
>>
>>140365759
This.

>ADHD: There is evidence dating back to the 1990s suggesting that nicotine may be useful for treating various symptoms of ADHD.

>Antidepressant: Nicotine has been well-documented as eliciting antidepressant effects in both humans and animals.

>Anxiolytic: It is known that nicotine also can decrease levels of anxiety in humans and animals.

>Brain waves: Most people during a waking state have predominantly beta brain waves. It seemed as though tobacco smoking produced significant increases in alpha waves. This means that nicotine can put people in a state of creative alertness as alpha waves are associated with creativity.

>Cognitive enhancement: Nicotine has been well-documented for its ability to enhance cognitive function and overall performance. Research published in 2001 highlighted the fact that transdermal nicotine administration in the form of “patches” treated a certain cognitive impairments associated with Alzheimer’s disease, schizophrenia, as well as attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.

>Sauce - http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/05/26/hidden-benefits-of-nicotine-on-the-brain/
>>
>>140362727
Who ever made this picture OP is on ai bot bullshit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.