[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The american empire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: backpage-11601.jpg (63KB, 1160x715px) Image search: [Google]
backpage-11601.jpg
63KB, 1160x715px
Has america basically taken over the world?

Lets be honest, the U.S.A is the best

The U.S.A
>supports the free world
>owns half the world
>has over 800 military bases outside of its own border, more than any empire or nation has ever had
> while having over 800 military bases outside of its own borders, no country has a military base inside the u.s
>the biggest military around
>has currency that basically the entire world uses
>has more civil liberties than most of the world
>right to bear arms
>has actual freedom of speech, not like europoor "freedom of speech"
> has absolutely fucked anyone who has tried to harm it (with the exception of a couple instances)
> killed the nips
> killed the nazis
> killed the sand niggers
> is the only country to ever use nuclear devices against another country
> owns an incredible land mass
> Is incredibly nationalistic, we are one of the few countries where immigrants generally attempt to assimilate
> bombs muzzies on the daily
> has shaped the worlds political landscape forever
> keeps canada as a pet
> have single police departments larger than some nations armies.
> does whatever it wants without any fear of repercussion, because everyone is so fucking afraid of us
> nurtured its only real rival the soviet union, now russia and u.s will become bro-tier
>elected trump

and it did this and much, much more in only about 239 years

face it, if you are not american or live in america, you are basically a third world country.

>inb4 "muh twin towers"
for the 4000 people that died in that attack we have killed around 4,000,000 muslims and that number is still growing. we have basically killed 1000 muslims for every american that died that day.
>>
File: 1504438980772.png (353KB, 2768x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1504438980772.png
353KB, 2768x1256px
>>140357439
>Has america basically taken over the world?

Not anymore faggot, Kim's already defeated you.
>>
>>140357439
>what is imperialism
>what is propaganda

nobody likes america's policies, and their people are totally indoctrinated.
>>
>>140357609
nobody likes the chinks who will replace them
>>
I dream with NK nuking the shit out of you ameritards. Just admit it, you're the bad guys
>>
>>140357439
Whoa slow down there, patriot boy in denial. Kikes run the USA, and they want to destroy them.
>>
>>140357609
How does it make you feel knowing there are dozens of american military installations inside your own country that you, as a astralian citizen have no control over?
>>
>>140357439
Yes America is an empire. It will also fall like all of the others throughout history.
>>
>>140357943
He's not Australian, even if he holds an Australian passport because his interests are with China.
>>
>>140357851
What is THAAD?

even your nukes are useless
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-americas-thaad-deployment-south-korea-making-china-go-19785
>>
>>140357439
Well the US is a global empire,unfortunatly for its people the ones who actually benefit from these are the corporatist elite that use the US citizens more like a disposable respurce than anything.That is why they dont bat an eye and they will soon replace you.
>>
>>140357943
citizenship is bought and sold here those values mean nothing to me.

>>140358149
I'm from tasmania you silly sausage
>>
>>140357439

>taking credit for a globalist empire you have had no part in shaping because you're a slave like the rest of us

except if you were military, then you're a good goy
>>
>Has america basically taken over the world?
No americans around here
>>
>>140357943

how does it make you feel knowing there are thousands of CIA/NSA safehouses/bases cucking you inside your own country, that you, as a US citizen, have no control over?

get off your high horse faggot
>>
File: A_GpnOyCAAA7qsU.png (237KB, 836x643px) Image search: [Google]
A_GpnOyCAAA7qsU.png
237KB, 836x643px
>>140357851
try us
>>
>>140359034
Sweden has a U.S embassy

Not that there is anything worth protecting in sweden anyways
>>
>>140357439
im a US sailor living in Sicily so i would say yes
>>
>>140359148
Belgium has a base in in too cuck

The best part of running the world ia that the U.S gets to pick and choose the cultures it imports

Your history, food, and culture are just another commodity for us to cheapen and consume. Your countries are allowed to exist because your ways ammuse us, and we can make movies, video games, and other forms of entertainment.

As an american citizen, its the greatest thing realozing this reality.
>>
>>140357439
Where in s.china does US have a base according to your map? I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>140360198
Hundreds of bases in japan and SK senpai
>>
>>140360198
hong kong
>>
>>140360592
>hong kong

You're telling me the US has a base on Chinese soil? I don't think so.
>>
>>140360790
Fenwick Pier
>>
>>140357439
>(((am*rican))) empire

so proud to be kike tools aren't you burger?
>>
>>140361007
>Fenwick Pier
And?

I googled it, I don't see any US base on Chinese soil

Maybe the whole map is bullshit

Anyway, US bases are a way for an ally to get access to free defense by letting the US have a base there.

US is cucked.
>>
>>140361486
Fleet Arcade
marines get stationed there. its a base insofar as navy/marines will dock there and as such its more than 200 people. but yeah i agree, the map is stupid.
>>
>>140361653
>the map is stupid.
Sure is if a place to dock is considered a 'base'
>>
>>140361486
>Anyway, US bases are a way for an ally to get access to free defense by letting the US have a base there.

I think you meant is that u.s bases over seas is a way for the united states to force their will upon others forcing them or else they will pull out their defence. Also a way to keep tabs on your "allies"

Its almost like fuedalism and all those countries are just vassals od the united states gov
>>
>>140358952
Not me but my father did anti nuclear proliferation work for the state department and recieved a commendation from the CIA for work on protecting nuclear secrets
>>
>>140359148
That's not the same thing!
>>
>>140360198
Taiwan for 100 Alex
>>
I would genuinely be pleased with America owning the world if it was run by white Christian men serving the interests of the white race. Sadly the Jew is in complete control. This Burger is brainwashed to that it seems.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.