[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHTF IN ST. LOUIS, MO. /COMING SOON EDITION/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 27

They are barricading the court houses in anticipation of the verdict (which everyone knows will be not guitly.

on thursday BLM promised 100 days of "civil disobediance"

Word is the verdict was delayed for labour day, expected today.

Soro's goons spotted downtown. Ferguson ready to do anything for another 5 minutes of fame.

>http://www.peoplesworld.org/article/st-louis-activists-clergy-pledge-action-if-ex-cop-cleared-of-murder/
>>
File: BOGGED.png (169KB, 237x392px) Image search: [Google]
BOGGED.png
169KB, 237x392px
>>140353770
>100 days of "civil disobediance"
They don't have jobs?
>>
>>140353770
>promised 100 days of "civil disobedience"
aren't they disobedient every day?
>>
>>140353886
i can confirm they DO NOT have jobs

>>140353913
thats whats scary this time, what do they mean by this?
>>
>>140353770
Threatening violence for political gains, to change public policy or laws is the litteral definition of terrorism
>>
>>140353770
Bump
>>
>on thursday BLM promised 100 days of "civil disobediance"
source or fuck off
>>
SessiOns needs threaten them with fed time and RICO charges
>>
Do it

>Race riots
>super-hurricane
>Nuclear War with best korea
>Yellowstone Blows
>Economy collapses
>Food riots and unrest worldwide
>Comfy happening threads
>>
>>140353886
Rioting is their job, anon.
>>
>>140353770
I live in St. Louis and I've never even heard of this case. /pol/ is going to expect some lel racewar riot habbening but I'm pretty skeptical.
>>
>>140355214
>He thinks it's actually St. Louis residents rioting because of real feelings
We're not joking that Soros buses in rioters.
>>
>>140355862
Well yeah, I guess if they are bringing in a significant amount of rent-a-rioters it could be a big deal.

I wish these assholes would stop trying to make my city some kind of ground zero for left wing bullshit.
>>
Bump I was going to make a thread on this but I guess someone did
>>
>>140353770

HOW HAVE I NOT KNOWN ABOUT THIS
>>
>>140356699
NK distraction
>>
>>140355862
ATTENTION: ALL ST LOUIS RESIDENTS

VIDEO TAPE THESE DAMN BUSSES. KILL THE NARRATIVE BEFORE IT EVEN GETS STARTED
>>
>>140356996
We need a good chimpout tho
>>
>>140356996
ALSO SCOUR ST LOUIS/SURROUNDING AREA CRAIGSLIST POSTS FOR CROWS ON DEMAND
>>
Why don't they have the national guard?
>>
>ATTENTION: niggers will riot if thing doesn't go their way
>>
>>140356996

Where are the buses at? I could do it tonight. I have a decent camera.
>>
>>140357746
I don't live anywhere near there but I'd imagine they'd have a drop-off point near where the "protesting" is going to happen.
>>
>>140353886
>implying they weren't going to spend the next 100 days committing petty crimes any way
>>
File: aw.jpg (130KB, 450x362px) Image search: [Google]
aw.jpg
130KB, 450x362px
>>140353770
>stop suspect in drug deal
>suspect rams cop car
>chase ensues
>cop allegedly says "imma kill that nigger and you know it" (not a literal quote)
>cop kills suspect
>dashcan shows cop going back to cop car, going through a duffelbag, going back to car
>find revolver in car
>cop says he killed him bevause probable cause that he might use a gun.
>use gun found in car as proof
>revolver only has cop's DNA on it
>no DNA of suspect on revolver
>cop accused of murder an planting gun

I dont know guys.
O mean, ok, the dindu is dead, he could still be alive if he had complied and didnt start the chase (not being a criminal in the first place does not seem to be an option for dindus).
So yeah, the blame is pretty easily assigned
Stupid dindus always being incompliant .

I think he'll get off the hook for the murder charge. He can always say that the dindu rammed a cop car and saw this as an attempt on a cop's life, so deadly force was definetly justified and being under so much stress, he blurted out a racial slur and death threat.
Fine with me and probably the judge too.
But the gun thing could.go.either way, honestly.
He might get off invoking faulty DNA testing or whatnot, so no clear proof that he planted the gun
Or he gets convicted becauae, afzer realizing he might get in trouble for.killing the dindu, he wanted to.make his case stronger. Planting the gun to ensure that his use of deadly force was justified.
That's the reason why cops plant evidence. They dont do.it to get innocents in jail. They do it to make sure that the guilty really.do go.to.jail.

When is the verdict due? I am really interested in the outcome
>>
>>140354420
But the internet will be down
>>
>>140358032
Verdict sometimes this week
Will get off due to inconclusive evidence
>>
>>140353770
I hope the race war starts this time says the increasingly hopeless man for the seventh time this year.
>>
>>140358032
The funny thing is soldiers get a pass for saying dehumanizing slurs when referring to the enemy when getting shot at, but when a cop is in a life or death situation the media is all over them. I hate to be the Devil's Advocate, but asking someone to be completely cool and collected while hopped up on adrenaline is simply unreasonable.
>>
File: IMG_2186.jpg (89KB, 679x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2186.jpg
89KB, 679x431px
It is at the See You in September court house in Sep 23 prediction
>>
File: lauren at nyrmeberg.jpg (37KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
lauren at nyrmeberg.jpg
37KB, 1200x630px
>>140358429
>I hope the race war starts this time
the race war started years ago wtf r u talking about
>>
>>140359047
>asking someone to be completely cool and collected while hopped up on adrenaline is simply unreasonable.
I agree and this is why i think he'll get off of the murder charge. A slur issued while being in a life threatening situation even when packed into a "death threat" is hardly evidence for a premeditated murder.
>>
Unlike King Nigger, President Trump may actually deploy NG if the "disobedience" gets out of control
>>
>>140353886
niggers gonna nig
>>
>>140359447
He did apparently plant a gun.

I'm not a lawfag, but it seems like it'd be a separate charge on top a manslaughter.
>>
>>140353770
Sadly, at this point in America, you can tell when a happening is not going to happen by the fact that it is announced before hand.

I wish all the Soros niggers would get at least as creative as the rappers they idolize. Monkey's got to hoo.
>>
File: 1368080049729.jpg (13KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
1368080049729.jpg
13KB, 236x285px
>>140353886
>Niggers
>Jobs
>>
>>140358068
It's virtually impossible to take out the sea cables. The internet will be fine no matter what happens to humanity.
>>
The police officer is going to be charged. Too much evidence against him. Literally was caught saying "I'm gonna kill this nigger." I live in St.Louis and literally nobody thinks he will get off, even though he killed a worthless drug dealing nigger and really did nothing wrong overall.
>>
>>140359799
The murder charge being reduced to.manslaughter is a possibilty as well but i dont think it is likely to happen.
Dindu rammed a cop car and engaged in a car chase. That is life threatining. To the cops and to innocent bystanders.
The cop reported shots fired during the chase and when he killed the coon and didnt find a gun he panicked and planted the gun. The planting a gun charge might stick, honestly.
Dindus will riot anyway, though
>>
File: 1493377870524.jpg (223KB, 1024x785px) Image search: [Google]
1493377870524.jpg
223KB, 1024x785px
>>140358032

all fun and games until your police start shooting whites.

The problem is (from europe), your police are insane.They're not going to become peaceful again, going to give up their power. It's just escalating and after the niggers are subdued the force will be used against you (whites, etc).

I don't understand why American's fetishize having a police force that you have to talk to like your a god damn plantation nigger. "Yes sir, no sir whatever you say sir". are you fucking serious?! Police work for you and they should generally apologise for interrupting your day, but time after time I see essentially cucked americans saying "well if you just do what the police say you won't get killed". It's such a weird culteral thing.
>>
>>140358068
I'm about to get leveled by Irma so I'll probably be dead in a week.

No matter, the happenings must go on. When happenings start happening we all must be ready to die for the chaos god.
>>
>>140360777
It's a grim topic to discuss and I hope it never happens, but we aren't completely powerless against any sort of mass police militarization and deployment, so that factors into our attitudes here.
>>
>>140360777
>The problem is (from europe), your police are insane.
Try living here and forming your own opinion instead of bursting into hysterics over some jewed up headline.
>>
>>140360777
Better bin that knife
>>
>>140361270
This too. Our police seem more "trigger happy" because we have expansive gun rights over here. Every pull over can be a life or death situation, especially when it involves felons who honestly have nothing to lose, and a shit culture that is anti-cop, and in some circles promotes violence against them.
>>
>>140360777
Yes ARE police are much better! They sit on twatter and fakebook arresting people for saying mean things while actively assisting the industrial sexual slavery of our children.

Jealous Yanks?
>>
>>140361089
Yea I guess it must, although: shouldn't an armed populace make the police more polite? I still can’t understand why I hear Americans happily state that government officials can kills them for essentially very little reason – especially when the US is much less (generally) happy with state intervention that Europe. I get the historical differences but that’s not very applicable now.
>>140361270
I have family in the US. 'Hysterics'?!
Have you been to Europe and interacted with police? Generalising, but there is a discernible difference compared to European policing. That's all I was saying and I have no fucking idea what headline you're talking about.

>>140361361
Damn skippy but the old bill will say please and not shoot me in fear of their life
>>
>>140361955
Yeah, you can grind on cops there and get away with it. What a country!!
>>
File: rdy.jpg (38KB, 483x305px) Image search: [Google]
rdy.jpg
38KB, 483x305px
>>140358032
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQZFYSQPJ0o

rammed cop car twice and another car. cop is getting off free and clear, 3 months of chimp out incoming :)
>>
>>140361955
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Harry_Stanley
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_Kingdom
So you're retarded? Okay.
>>
>>140361270
our police are both insane and stupid though, as is the majority of our population. patriotism doesn't deny this fact
>>
Lights out
>>
>>140362198
Ha yea that wasn't a cop it was a female. And that's our shitty politically correct culture. Pretty sure if I grind up on a muslim officer I'd get reeducated
>>
File: archie_bunker.jpg (71KB, 1842x1036px) Image search: [Google]
archie_bunker.jpg
71KB, 1842x1036px
>>140360777
Stfu you dumb ass Bong. Sorry the American police are armed with more than rubber knives. Guess what? More dangerous country to protect. To quote Archie Bunker, "England is a Fag country."
>>
>>140360777
>It's such a weird culteral thing.
Nah, it's just a different approach to law enforcement. Nothing weird about it.
Obey the fucking law. We are not yet in a dystopian future where we have dranconian laws. In principle you dont have to fear anything if you are innocent so there is no danger in complying with the officers.
If you dont comply you give the officers the impression that you are indeed guilty of something and might want evade justice. And from experience, cops.know that criminals can turn violent. Attacks on cops do happen a lot in burgerland.

I've been to the US over a dozen times and i got in contact with the law. I got 4 speeding tickets. (Judge me all you want)
It was always the same scenario, i speed, they follow me with their lights on, i pull over as soon as i notice them.
I'm not an idiot, i knew i was breaking the law. Now it was never crazy road rage speeding bit enouhj for a ticket.
I followed everything i learned on /pol/ about encounters with the police
I pulled over, turned the engine off and left my hands on the wheel and i was polite.
Every single cop was chill as hell. They wrote my ticket, i apologized and then we shared a couple of friendly words. Tourist bonus i guess. I went straight to the station and paid because i knew i was breaking the law. But srsly burgers, your speed limits are ridiculous. I'm a law abiding dudr and all but i cant drive the speed limit in the us. It's just too slow
My last speeding ticket was funny though:
>get pulled over
>be super polite and compliant
>tell cop that my license is in my wallet which is in my pocket
>tell cop "i'll take my wallet out now, sir"
>proceed to very slowly take out wallet
>cops laughs
>says: c'mon son, i know that you are not a criminal, just relaxed
>years of browsing /pol/ kick in
>is it because i am white, officer?
>i rather not answer that question, son
>winks at me
>alabama cops are awesome
>>
>>140362359
Dunno to what you're referring, but yea - we can name all the killings, and especially Harry Stanley - nearly 20 years on?!

As for the wiki link - read the fucking thing yourself:

Two years worth of police killings:

Edson Da Costa: some black guy dunno yet
Khalid Masood : terrorist!
Yassar Yaqub : terrorist!
Lewis Skelton: armed
Josh Pitt: armed domestic violence
Dalian Atkinson: heart attack after tazer...
William Smith: armed
James Wilson : armed
Jermaine Baker : killed trying to jail break another nig

Your ironically retarded post was a straw man. I've commented on how aggressive US police are, not said ours never kill anyone.
>>
>>140363285
You can absolutely stfu and stay bent over. Your comment does not address what I said, leaf.
>>
>>140363536
>>140361858
>>
>>140363298
>If you dont comply you give the officers the impression that you are indeed guilty of something and might want evade justice.
>Why wont' you comply?
>Why won't you let me search you?
>Why won't you let me search your house?
>Why won't you let me search your phone?
>Why do you need privacy online?

It depends on what you are being forced to comply with and why. What about when cops can break the rules and law and get away with it? Don't want to give the impression you've got something to hide to a police officer, especially when you've OKed for them to act the way they do.

That's the context I'd be concerned about and essentially why I'm surprised how the US view it.

I get you have much more violent nigs with guns and don't really have an objection to them getting shot.

But IIRC from a previous thread a burger stated the bar is set much too low to become a cop. You get all sorts of fuckwits.

I don't expect to be spoken to like someone's bitch from the get go, especially not when that is being cowardly backed up with the legal right to arrest or kill me for essentially very little.

Kek'd at your story tho
>>
>>140361858
>>140362359
>>140363958
Again, still no fucking idea. Was your 'ARE' a deliberate retardation? When did I say our police are better?
>>
>>140360777
>ll fun and games until your police start shooting whites.
police shoot more whitess than black every year retard
>"Yes sir, no sir whatever you say sir". are you fucking serious
thats funny bc they always call me sir too
>generally apologise for interrupting your day,
apoligize to you for stopping you breaking the law wtf
>well if you just do what the police say you won't get killed"
thats pretty easy
like that tranny that was stabbing people when police got there it stabbed one officer and got shot

if it would have listened to cops it wouldnt have gotten shot
>>
>>140364853
Jup, i see the slippery slope but matter of fact that shit doesnt happen. Cops just dont randomly walk up to innocent people and go search their houses.
Look at all the blm related dindu killings. Dindus always did something wrong and did not comply.
I can relatento you in the way that me too, i dont like being talked to in a condescending way by a cop just because he is a cop, but especially in the us, you know what might happen if you dont comply and act like an asshole. Iz doesnt matter if the cop is morally.wrong when you're dead.
My encounters with european cops have all been similar although i dont act like i did back in alabama. Still, i'm.polite and compliant. We settled our business and went on.
Except for french cops. They are fucking assholes and bad to the bone
>>
>>140364853
>>If you dont comply you give the officers the impression that you are indeed guilty of something and might want evade justice.
>>Why wont' you comply?
>>Why won't you let me search you?
>>Why won't you let me search your house?
>>Why won't you let me search your phone?
>>Why do you need privacy online?

all of these have very simple answers
that i calmly explain to the officer on a case by case basis
>>
>>140359946
Great, so get a boat and diving gear. Travel out and tap into the sea cables. Problem solved right?
>>
>>140365972
>thats funny bc they always call me sir too
Are airport police (not TSA) regualr police or a special kind of cunt?

>apoligize to you for stopping you breaking the law wtf
No, apologise in advance in case I'm not. Worst case scenario they're polite to someone who doesn't deserve it. You seem to think police only interrupt people when they're guilty, which is perhaps the problem / a cultural thing.

> like that tranny that was stabbing people when police got there it stabbed one officer and got shot
>if it would have listened to cops it wouldnt have gotten shot
I have no idea what you're talking about but I have no problem with this.
>>
>>140366284
That was rhetoric to illustrate why I think it's bad to bend over on pain of death just because a cop has told you to, and why i am surprised burgers accept quite as much as they appear to.

>>140366160
Yea k. But it's a dangerous thing to allow - cops are the government. And their powers never seem to get rolled back.

>Except for french cops. They are fucking assholes and bad to the bone
Ha yea. That's just the frogs. They're dicks.
>>
>>140367737
>But it's a dangerous thing to allow - cops are the government. And their powers never seem to get rolled back.
That's why every good citizen should own a firearm that in case the government steps over the line it will be 1776 all over again!
>>
>>140355214
Thats baloney. I live south of St. Louis and its all over social media. At least I have the option of working from home.
>>
>>140369287
>baloney
*bologna
>ftfy
>>
File: aku nomnom.gif (267KB, 241x170px) Image search: [Google]
aku nomnom.gif
267KB, 241x170px
>>140367148
>a special kind of cunt?
fact. theyre federal police something like that

>No, apologise in advance in case I'm not.
apoligize b4 i know ive done something wrong?
>Worst case scenario they're polite to someone who doesn't deserve it
again im stopping you for a legit reason not apologizing until i let u go
i never understood pre apologies it seems disingenuous
>You seem to think police only interrupt people when they're guilty
u seem to think that cops start screaming at everybody when they walk up to them every time
>I have no idea what you're talking about but I have no problem with this.
overwhelming amount of the time people who get shot by police are attacking police

i said it s pretty easy not to get killed by cops just dont attack them odds are they wont shoot u
>>
File: all is swell.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
all is swell.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>>140367737
>I think it's bad to bend over on pain of death just because a cop has told you to
y r u exaggerating so much
AGAIN they do not come screaming at u everytime
i have had guns in my car every time ive been pulled over and 9 outta 10 it hasnt been anything more then
officer i have guns in the car
ok don't reach for them and i wont reach for mine
except in cali where he ran the numbers but was very respectful and polite

if the cop is doing something so illegal U CAN KILL THEM

emanate calmness and they will react to it same with fear or aggression
>>
File: brevik regret.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
brevik regret.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>140367148
>Are airport police (not TSA) regular police or a special kind of cunt?
sorry misread
theyre are regular police i think from the city the airport isin i believe
>>
>>140370133
OK. UK/US cultural differences I think.

>theyre federal police something like that
That explains some things

>u seem to think that cops start screaming at everybody when they walk up to them every time
Comon strawman. No I didn't: you stated the police are only interrupting you because a law has been broken. You made the absolute comment, and I responded.

Naturally I don't think all police are bad ("some of my best friends are black", christ) but there is a difference between US and European policing styles in general. Whether or not it is explicable by nigs and lower standards I don't know, but the fact is Americans are happy to respect the authority of their police (government) and that failing to do so could get you killed - and all you're say is well he should have behaved. Much like niggers on the plantation would say if one got uppity and got a whipping. Naturally I'm being facetious but only to explain how it seems.

>apoligize b4 i know ive done something wrong?
You're a government employee and you're interrupting me. At least be polite, that's all. And, no, obviously not if I'm chimping out.
>>
>>140371451
>theyre federal police something like that
>That explains some things
>>140371267
>>
>>140370792

I don't get this picture. Someone who is happy to see people starve to death, that person is the definition of evil.
>>
>>140369631
Twat
>>
>>140370792
>y r u exaggerating so muc
figure of speech. I presume there's not too much actual raping.
>>
>>140371451
>OK. UK/US cultural differences I think.
apparently brits apologize when no apology is needed
if i pull u over for speeding im not apologizing for it i dont understand

>Comon strawman
not trying to strawman but it just seems that ur saying at any moment they could just fly off the handle for perceiving me as rude
>explicable by nigs

>but the fact is Americans are happy to respect the authority
its called being polite wtf i a m polite u r polite u will not be killed for being rude but y be rude in the first plaece
>and that failing to do so could get you killed
all im saying is they react to ur reaction if u escalate to violence ull prolly get maced or tazed first but if you got a gun u will be shot
>and all you're say is well he should have behaved
holy shit dude dont attack police thats what im saying
>>
File: all u need is love.jpg (8KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
all u need is love.jpg
8KB, 254x198px
>>140372334
>figure of speech.
i know but lets drop the metaphors and allegories and such i am very interested in your perspective
>>
File: how can i even compete.jpg (6KB, 153x210px) Image search: [Google]
how can i even compete.jpg
6KB, 153x210px
>>140372185
i just hate niggers
>that person is the definition of evil.
thats fine by me
>>
>>140372334
>>140371451
do u have some airport cop stories? do tell
>>
Can't wait for the riots to start, imma find me some white girls :)
>>
File: one city so many ded niggers.jpg (18KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
one city so many ded niggers.jpg
18KB, 231x218px
>>140371451
>You're a government employee and you're interrupting me. At least be polite, that's all.
but they are polite
i dont think apologizing is necessary for politeness im not interrupting u for no reason
>>
>>140360777
Crazy. I'm actually sitting where that photo was taken.
>>
>>140353770
>Shtf soon.
judge has until 12/31 to issue judgement.
>>
>>140373199
>apparently brits apologize when no apology is needed
>i dont think apologizing is necessary for politeness im not interrupting u for no reason
We're not canadian mate but we do say sorry just in case sometimes. It's not really an ‘apology’, it's just acknowledging that I'm bothering you.

>if i pull u over for speeding im not apologizing for it i dont understand
That's fine. You have all you need there in terms of evidence. Fuck in that instance I'm apologising to appeal to your discretion. In ambiguous areas, where the person might not be the correct person, or the crime might not have actually occurred. Fuck perhaps I'm drawing on my bad experiences.
>all im saying is they react to ur reaction if u escalate to violence ull prolly get maced or tazed first but if you got a gun u will be shot
US police seem to love a reason to escalate things. UK police tend not to escalate things. New Zealand police deescalate. That's the difference in style I’ve noticed, and it surprises me that US civ are happy with that.
>>
>>140375854
Was this picture taken in Detroit
>>
File: 1500429654356.jpg (61KB, 403x410px) Image search: [Google]
1500429654356.jpg
61KB, 403x410px
>at any moment they could just fly off the handle for perceiving me as rude
>do u have some airport cop stories? do tell
Nothing overly interesting, my experience that's fucked me off the most was arriving in SF at around 0400 in the morning my time. There was only one immigration desk open because the other one was gabbing away with a fat arse cop. There was a line of us taking forever (no-one saying anything bc we’re british), but I asked if he could allow us through that 2nd booth too. He obviously didn't like being shown up and told me if I wasn't happy he could arrest me or I could go home “because this is the USA”. I laughed, he escalated it, getting red, shouting, made it clear he had a gun. In a fucking airport - a cop's safe space. Pushed me down to secondary pretending I was a terrorist (asking about historic travel plans) and it took like 3 hours to get through it all. Years ago now and can't do it justice, but it was tense and he was a twat - I was respectful - with my father at the time. If there’s one thing that will wind me up it’s the impotent anger when some twat is hiding behind authority.

>holy shit dude dont attack police thats what im saying
Haha ok we’re on that page together
>>140375854
I love old pictures of the US. Picked that one up on here a year or so ago. Got loads more but on a different box
>>
>>140353770
The Great Chimpening of 17' is upon us lads.
Invest monies into disaster clean up companies, fried chicken and promethazine speculators.
Also begin trolling the #STLlootcrew nigs on Twitter
>>
>>140376135
No. Seattle. Like 100 years ago.
>>
>>140376249
I love them too. I've got a book full of historic seattle photos. Almost all of what you see in that photo is now preserved underground. You can still go see it. There's a whole city under south downtown seattle, and it's currently being used to traffic drugs and smuggle illegal aliens from the docks.
>>
>>140376402
>>140375854
What's Seattle like? Always seen it from Canada when I go skiiing, never gone down in to WA though...

>>140376689
...Well damn. Think I might go next time then.
>>
>>140358068

Good we will be to busy goodifying the niggers
>>
>>140359946

Its happened twice in the past 15 years that have been public. Also the internet does not rely on the transatlantic cable.
>>
File: aku xxtra thicc.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
aku xxtra thicc.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>140376005
>It's not really an ‘apology
this is y i have a problem with it
>Fuck perhaps I'm drawing on my bad experiences.
i think this is a big part of it
>US police seem to love a reason to escalate things.
maybe its just my experience but i dont think thats tru
>>
>>140377480
>this is y i have a problem with it
This is a cultural thing. If I go up to someone and say "Sorry, can you tell me the time" I don't really mean sorry I'm just being polite.

When you say "Have a nice day" you don't really give two shits how my day goes, you're just being polite.
>>
>>140377466
It doesn't rely on satellites.
Stop talking about things you have zero clue about. Transatlantic cables, of which there are many, provide the vast VAST majority of commercial telecommunications services.

I wish the 15 year olds on /pol/ that ONLY came for muh trump memes and the election would find a noose and fuck off back to where they came from.
>>
File: divide and conquer.jpg (598KB, 1340x1492px) Image search: [Google]
divide and conquer.jpg
598KB, 1340x1492px
>>140376249
o customs cops i couldnt tell u if theyre local or TSA
dude border cops are always rough ive never flown outta country but been to methico and Canadia and they were i dont want to say on edge but kinda extra vigilant alert aware thing
>>
>>140377480
I would expect broad consencus the the statement that US cops escalate thigns more than European cops, or at least are happy to move on to physical force much faster than Europe. US has a much more violent and violence-accepting culture than the UK.
>>
>>140353886
>>140354098
last i knew is they get paid $25 an hour through various NGOs to protest
>>
File: deebly goncerned.jpg (36KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
deebly goncerned.jpg
36KB, 600x500px
>>140377842
>"Sorry, can you tell me the time" I don't really mean sorry I'm just being polite.
c its strange bc i would say excuse me could u tell me the time
i save apologies for when it matters like i stepped on your foot or bumped into you
>When you say "Have a nice day"
am i the wierd one? i say that genuinely..., fugg
>>
>>140361858
Our* police are better you fookin cockney bum. Christ sake you invented the language. Your bobbies are just as shitbird as ours. Always siding with the mussies getting attacked and doing nothing except arresting "far right extremists". Get real nigga lips.
>>
File: 1495714922644.jpg (63KB, 620x641px) Image search: [Google]
1495714922644.jpg
63KB, 620x641px
>>140378604
>>140378604
Haha maybe us brits are miserable cunts then.

Or when you make small talk with me in the lift. The fuck do you care how I'm doing or where I'm going, we don't know each other. Shut up and let me contemplate my miserable existance in silence. Fucking tourist yanks haha
>>
File: idkduesvult.jpg (98KB, 735x735px) Image search: [Google]
idkduesvult.jpg
98KB, 735x735px
>>140378215
>I would expect broad consencus the the statement that US cops escalate things more than European cops, or at least are happy to move on to physical force much faster than Europe.

fair enough
but again the niggers thing we were talking about earlier really doesnt help
maybe we just have more violent crime?
i would like to know if its a training thing or what

>US has a much more violent and violence-accepting culture than the UK.
never been to England but i think ur prolly right
i do love violence so.. and i love the death penalty hmmmm
also maybe y people fight cops so much
>>
When will this take place?
>>
File: aku.jpg (87KB, 476x358px) Image search: [Google]
aku.jpg
87KB, 476x358px
>>140379258
>Haha maybe us brits are miserable cunts then.
i watched a show on netflix called british problems or something and that was the takeaway lotta cunts with very strange cunty problems
>Or when you make small talk with me in the lift.
yeah this knida gets me but again i have no problem sending people away with good vibes
>>
>>140353770
I don't live around niggers and the only browns near me are Mexicans

>they think we care when they burn their own shit down
>>
>>140379415
>but again the niggers thing we were talking about earlier really doesnt help
>maybe we just have more violent crime?
>i would like to know if its a training thing or what
I was talking to a US cop on here a few months ago,. He said combination of both,.

>sending people away with good vibes
all good haha
>>
>>140377145
Take pictures. Will do the same when burning roaches with break fluide
>>
File: 1504632856285.jpg (318KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1504632856285.jpg
318KB, 1284x980px
>>140353886
>Niggers
>Jobs
>>
File: racewar.jpg (14KB, 250x161px) Image search: [Google]
racewar.jpg
14KB, 250x161px
>>140353770
>>
>>140379491
it wont
>>
>>140353770
They won't do shit, Jay Nixon and Obama let them run wild but we've got a Republican governor and president now, if they try any rioting they'll get the national guard on day 1 and they won't be standing around watching the Soros Squad chant.
>>
>>140356248
I don't think they'll be able to deploy a full squad, Ferguson required months of buildup with the backing of the federal government and the press, neither is really available here. I'm sure we'll get the usual marching around and chanting but a true happening worth staying up for will probably elude us.
>>
100 days of civil disobedience = October revolution
>>
File: 58da51ddc4618892228b45dd.jpg (74KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
58da51ddc4618892228b45dd.jpg
74KB, 900x500px
>>140358032
>drug suspect
>rams cop car
>chase is necessary
That's reason enough to shoot him. If he ran he was definitely guilty of something.
>>
>officer trial
Again? Iv lost count. Are they just chimping our whenever the law is enforced? It seems only nigger hear about it becuse I know nothing about it, but at work they always talk about the latest cop shooting.
>>
>>140360777
The key difference that keeps the police from going mad with power is that white civilians dramatically outgun the police.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.