[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Korean Anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 41

File: ks-lgflag.gif (6KB, 454x304px) Image search: [Google]
ks-lgflag.gif
6KB, 454x304px
How are you lads holding up? What's the national feeling there at the moment?
>>
same shit different day, nothing's happening
>>
>>140346074
this, people probably won't care until other countries pull back their people
>>
>>140345976
I hope they drop a nuke there. Wipe that shithole once and for all and end the kpop degeneracy.
>>
>>140346331
but south korea's one of the most conservative countries in the world and kpop is just a capitalization on american pop trends
>burger education
>>
>>140345976
Holding up from what?
>>
>>140346605
>conservative
No, it is a shithole run by feminists.
Also, why did some leftist cuck get elected in the first place? Why are your citizens protesting THAAD?
>>
>>140346766
The Tension.
>>
What do you even do in SK besides work and drink?
>>
>>140346817
South Korea is many things but a shithole it is not. Objectively one of the most developed, industrious, technologically advanced nations in Asia.
>>
Looks like they dont give a fuck, hows this even happening?
>>
>>140346161
>mfw the US knows they can't pull back their people before attacking because they don't want to tip off Moon
>mfw Shinzo Abe knows about what's coming before we do

welp

>>140346605
>south korea's one of the most conservative countries in the world

Yeah that's why anyone under 30 is a screaming leftist, especially the women who are also extreme feminists
>>
>>140346074
Hope so! But with all the moves don't you see the removal of Kim and collapse of the regime as an inevitability now? Especially with China and Russia on board to deal with it.

Say this all goes smoothly and the Kim regime is gone. Do you have high hopes for a reunified Korea?
>>
>>140346817
>yet another ancap who doesn't know shit about the world
shocker
>>
>>140346817
he's like the asian trudeau.
>>
>>140346817
>No, it is a shithole run by feminists.
lol

>Also, why did some leftist cuck get elected in the first place?
despite being "leftist" Moon stands to the right the West on just about everything

>Why are your citizens protesting THAAD?
because it's aggravating China to the point where it hurts the economy and the terms got changed once Trump took office mostly
>>
>>140346817
>Also, why did some leftist cuck get elected in the first place

To be fair, Moon only got 41% of the vote. But you're right, it is objectively in the shitter.

This idea that Korea is some conservative paradise is outdated and reflects what Korea actually was like in the 1980s and early 90s
>>
>>140346903
What tension?
>>
>>140347064
Is that you Moon? I had no idea your English was this good, you should make speeches in English more.
>>
>>140347183
How do you feel about best korea ?
>>
File: koreatron.jpg (890KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
koreatron.jpg
890KB, 1920x1080px
>>140345976

Not much, it's D.Va land.

The northern neighbor on the other hand....
>>
>>140347326
It's a communist/feudalist shithole, what kind of stupid question is that?
>>
>>140347037
>Hope so! But with all the moves don't you see the removal of Kim and collapse of the regime as an inevitability now?
no

> Especially with China and Russia on board to deal with it.
On board is putting it a bit strongly, I genuinely do not believe we will see anything worse than sanctions
China really wants to keep Kim in power because if NK collapses they have to deal with tons of NK refugees and a probable US/SK occupation of the north which is the last thing they want

>Say this all goes smoothly and the Kim regime is gone. Do you have high hopes for a reunified Korea?
if by some miracle the Kim regime is removed (unlikely) and another military figure with similar interests doesn't fill his spot or a chaotic power vacuum forms (unlikely), then yes, reunification is a possibility

I think the much more probable path to reunification will be waiting about 70-100 years for NK to get itself on its feet economically and socially and then being able to reunite without losing face

the most eyebrow-raising recent event in my opinion is the involvement of Japan; while the US, China, and Russia are certainly not going to do anything, Japan seems a little more likely to

>>140347020
turn your proxy off, you clearly aren't from south korea

megalians are a bigger joke than radical tumblrites are in america while making up an even smaller portion of the population
>>
>>140347451
Are you scared of the Artillery bursting in the night ?
>>
>>140346938
>developed, industrious, technologically advanced nations in Asia
Yep, those samsung exploding IEDs sure are technologically advanced. Also to mention the mall that collapsed due to shit tier engineering and the countless amounts of tech copying from actual advanced nations such as Germany, Japan, and the US.
>>
>>140345976
>Women of the country and youth are retarded (no surprise since they can't do anything but study STEM shit all day every day)
>Vote in a literal Nork commie sympathizer
Good job retards.
>>
>>140347548
>I think the much more probable path to reunification will be waiting about 70-100 years for NK to get itself on its feet economically and socially and then being able to reunite without losing face

Yeah, that's not going to happen. One of two things will:

1) A US attack on North Korea soon (북폭) that will destroy North Korea
2) Peaceful, communist-led unification over the long term (적화통일)
>>
>>140347570
not the guy you are replying to, but no one here aside from foreigners is
>>
Can you explain han?
>>
>>140346923
Fuck Central Asians and huff glue, duh.
>>
>>140347764
why dont you guys fear kim ?

can a south korean visit north korea ? or is it forbidden
>>
>>140346074
fpbp

A happening will inevitably happen, but it isn't now.
>>
>>140346923
What else does Ireland do? Beat women?
>>
>>140347757
>1) A US attack on North Korea soon (북폭) that will destroy North Korea
US isn't attacking NK you goon

>2) Peaceful, communist-led unification over the long term (적화통일)
There is no way in hell a communist-led unification will ever take place, NK is far, far, far too far behind developmentally to ever have the upper hand; any unification effort will have the ball firmly in the court of the south

honestly the current and future youth generations care less and less about reunification; it'd just be a huge tax burden and the sense of brotherhood is lost on them meaning that reunification isn't an inevitability in any way
>>
File: AK-A0-D0-4046381.gif.jpg (256KB, 568x889px) Image search: [Google]
AK-A0-D0-4046381.gif.jpg
256KB, 568x889px
>>140347953
It's illegal. Unless you have special permission.
>>
File: North-Korea.jpg (41KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
North-Korea.jpg
41KB, 615x410px
What do you Korean anons think of North Korean defectors in South Korea?
Is unification possible in the future?
Do you consider yourselves genetically same with the North Koreans?
Is the language mutually intelligible?

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>140347978
Why isn't it now? If every moment is now then surely a happening will happen during one of these nows?
>>
>>140347953
South koreans can technically visit north korea, but it is a bad idea since you'll be seen as a traitor in the south and probably get tortured, killed or sent to labor camps in the north. No one spends time worrying about them though because it has more or less been like this for the past 50 years
>>
>>140348025
What else does the US do? Shit in marts?
>>
>>140346161
>>140346074
>>140346472

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm5fg_tk5wA
>>
File: O9VyUVX-600x1865.png (420KB, 600x1865px) Image search: [Google]
O9VyUVX-600x1865.png
420KB, 600x1865px
>>140348060
>any unification effort will have the ball firmly in the court of the south

Do tell me more. You may not be interested in unification, but unification is definitely interested in you.
>>
>>140348025
Yeah, go shit in a mart.
>>
File: lovely.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lovely.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>140345976
just worshiping K-pop girls while not being worried about fat pussy in the north who only talk big
>>
>>140348081
Kim didnt have nuclear weapons 50 years ago tho

does kim hate more south korea or usa ?

how is kims relationship to South Korea ? does he want to reunite ? or is his goal to kill the south ?

because i cant hear him making any threats against south korea, hes only making threats agains usa at the moment
>>
>>140348135
>north korea torturing someone who tried to escape north korea
Not sure what you want us to say?
>>
>>140346923
whatever you want really, Seoul's easily one of the most happening cities on the planet

>>140348076
>defectors
a better translation is refugee, the connotation is more accurate

>unification
>>140347548
>>140348060

>Do you consider yourselves genetically same with the North Koreans?
nobody really cares about genetically; the older generation sees the north as a brother that has lost its way while the younger generations see NK more like the rest of the world does

>language
it's mostly the same, maybe 5% difference overall?
>>
>>140347601
>mfw an ancap is retarded around me
>>
>>140347548
The nuclear issue makes it pressing to me. I am not sure any of the regional powers can tolerate a nuclear armed North Korea and the potential environmental fallout from the collapse of their mountain facility (which Chinese scientists are warning is a significant possibility) makes intervention a necessity on the agenda. Refugees are better than radioactive fallout.
>>
File: lim jong seok.jpg (19KB, 550x203px) Image search: [Google]
lim jong seok.jpg
19KB, 550x203px
>>140348060
>NK is far, far, far too far behind developmentally to ever have the upper hand

Who has the nukes?

Who regularly attacks and kills whose citizens without serious retaliation?

Who gives who money?

Who is more afraid of who?

Who has politicians sympathetic to the agenda of the rival state in their government?
>>
>>140348331
>no arguments
>use adhom
Wow what did I expect from a burger
>>
>>140348230
He wants to unify it under his own reign of course.

I didn't mean people were scared of nuclear weapons, but we've technically been in war since the korean war "ended" in an armistice. Worrying about a war that may or may not come for that long just desensitizes people I think
>>
Why did everyone love that Gangum Style song? It sucked.
>>
>>140348230
South Korea is basically a target. USA is the shield protecting them. North Korea doesn't have to make any threats toward South Korea because they know without the US protecting them they would get nuked and nobody could do anything about it.

Maybe we should allow SK to develop nukes independently.
>>
>>140347764
man, nothing gets you guys going. do asians not crave happenings?
>>
>>140348230
>does he want to reunite ? or is his goal to kill the south ?

His goal is some face-saving bullshit that looks like the reunification of equals long divided by the American and Japanese imperialists blah blah blah but actually means him and his family ruling all Korea.

And he will ultimately get what he wants if something doesn't happen. Because South Korea's trump cards are 1) US support and 2) military superiority. They're going to lose one or both of these advantages and possibly sooner than most people think is possible.
>>
>>140348572
Why dont you guys just surrender and let him reign ?

Maybe he would be a good leader, not so aggressive and provocative like he is now
>>
>>140348592
Imagine being stuck in a HAPPENING thread for 50 years, that is how living in south korea has been
>>
>>140348693
because fuck communism
>>
>>140348581
Because gook collaborators kept on F5ing the vid for the view counts. Normies then saw it and liked it because their tastes are shit.
>>
File: laboum_1491966573_af_org.jpg (39KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
laboum_1491966573_af_org.jpg
39KB, 1000x500px
Hope things go ok!

Also, thoughts on Laboum?
>>
File: 이석기%20녹취록.jpg (34KB, 501x298px) Image search: [Google]
이석기%20녹취록.jpg
34KB, 501x298px
>>140348693
>Why dont you guys just surrender and let him reign ?

GOOD IDEA :D:D:D:D
>>
>>140348184
>Do tell me more. You may not be interested in unification, but unification is definitely interested in you.
I'm not sure what you mean by this
Kim CANNOT unite with the south with north korea in its present condition without 100% facing a revolt when the people see how wealthy the south is (average income is like 40x as much) and how high the quality of living is and that 주체 (north korean ideology/religion centered on Kim family) is just a lie to keep their family comfortable and in power

south korea has less and less of an interest in reunification as times goes on... the primary impetus currently for motivation are the feelings of the older generation, but as those began to cycle out of politics it just becomes a more and more costly humanitarian effort devoid of any real benefits

>>140348430
>Who has the nukes?
america

>Who regularly attacks and kills whose citizens without serious retaliation?
>regularly attacks
lol

>Who gives who money?
humanitarian aid is not a ransom

>Who is more afraid of who?
Kim is much more afraid of the south
the north korean people don't really fear the south probably, but the south do not fear the north at all
>>
>>140348741
Hmm

Is kim a nice person or is he really that Evil ?

Like I've heard he has killed his brother or something, because he is always smiling and seems so nice
>>
>>140346605
>>140347020
I do have to wonder about that, I mean with the Cult Bitch President and all. Very troubling.
>needs a bit more colonization
Perhaps the Japs could straighten Korea out a couple more degrees.
>>
>>140348822
who is that guy
>>
>>140345976
korean dont worry about bullshit like this. for korean this is everyday sort of shit so we do not think there will be nukes dropped.
>>
>>140348822
I didn't know Elon Musk had an Asian Clone
>>
>>140345976
>Norks with weapons SK could have easily had yesterday
>SK doing drills like they are important
>NK says special derrivery for USA not SK
>Trump only has time for Abe
SK BTFO.

Ideology in SK literally = no war, "muh louis vuitton"
If Fat Boy Mark II lands in SK, I'm part of 100% fatalities, not "dead within weeks."
What do SK?
>>
File: 1502864092975.jpg (21KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1502864092975.jpg
21KB, 413x395px
>>140347037
>mfw it turns out Trump and Xi made a deal to remove Kim.
>China and the US attack NK in sometime between 7th and 9th Sept.
>Overwhelming conventional firepower. Pyongyang completely flattened. Nuclear capability effectively destroyed. NK army collapses into chaos. Superior Chinese army overrun the North. Kim gets a stick up the ass.
>Chinese install new puppet regime completely subservient to China.
>NK de-Kimmed, over time and under Chinese tutelage, NK becomes prosperous.
>Eventual reunification.
>USA pulls forces out of Korea.
>Retreats into isolationism.
>Everyone lives happily ever after.

Prove me wrong /pol/. And screencap this.
>>
What is HAN? Is there a reason you're avoiding answering this question?
also, I think you're lying about reunification. Every Korean I've met longs for their estranged families in the north.
>>
>>140348906
All media that leaves DRPK is heavily monitored and regulated by the north korean government, I doubt they'd let pictures of him not looking his best out.
>>
>>140348827
>Kim CANNOT unite with the south with north korea in its present condition without 100% facing a revolt when the people see how wealthy the south is (average income is like 40x as much) and how high the quality of living is

Not really. He will give them the spoils of war. He will remind them of the fact that South Korea acquiesced to US and UN sanctions on their country, and will encourage them to see South Koreans as race-traitor whores, who collaborated with foreign powers including Japan to strangle their relatively independent Korean state.

North Koreans will basically say "great" and accept their piece of the pie. Samsung and all of the other chaebols will be looted, and leftist South Koreans will be desperately furnishing their credentials and exaggerating their "patriotic" lifestory of resistance to the evil capitalist ruling class and pull up Facebook photos of them holding candles and shouting slogans against Park and Saenuridang
>>
>>140349095
wtf is han, you need to be more specific
>>
>>140349130
There also was a Video where he was crying at a concert.. so he doesnt seem so hard, maybe its all show because he has to step in the shoes of his father and has to do a good job
>>
>>140348710
endless suffering. got it.
>>
>>140349090
Why would the Chinese do this
>>
File: 1503635696588.jpg (62KB, 500x752px) Image search: [Google]
1503635696588.jpg
62KB, 500x752px
>live in alabama
>shitload of koreans live near me
>all christians
>all traditional and conservative
>all openly hate niggers
>all really fucking friendly and having me over for dinner
those little bastards convinced me to learn Korean. Seriously why the fuck are Koreans so friendly to whites? Is this just what asian immigrants do?
>>
>>140349274
I believe he is referring to 恨
>>
>>140348572
I don't think he still cares about unifying at point.
>>
>>140349274
Are you even native Korean? The fact you don't know what Han is, is highly suspect. I don't think your COC will appreciate you larping.
>>
>>140349090
The chinks don't want that, they want a buffer zone between them and the democratic SK.
>>
>>140349090
this is a pretty ideal outcome, the main worry is that north korea retaliates too quickly (and this is a very valid worry, capable of dealing immense damage to south korea and japan)

>>140349174
>Not really. He will give them the spoils of war
>unironically implying north korea will not only win a war against south korea but win in a manner so convincing as to obtain spoils of war
what
what
>>
>>140349416
There are like a million concepts in Korean that are pronounced Han
>>
Shout out to all the Koreans itt.

We Germans feel with you, being a once divided nation. I hope through some sort of miracle, you can have the same wall opening moment as we do, I wish you the best of luck
>>
>>140347953
Not him but it's a bunch of different things.

1) The North Korea/South Korea "tension" has been going on for over 60 years now. After 60 years of threats, it's just old.

2) The whole "North Korea has nukes" things has been going on for over 20 years now. Again, it's old news, you can't keep a "scare" like that for a long time, it just doesn't work.

3) A lot of Koreans see North Korea as their brother and technically that's true, a lot of Koreans have relatives over the border and they even sometimes allow visitation for the older generation who want to see their family again.

4) Reunification is what most people from both Koreas want. The leadership is pretty happy in keeping the status quo (especially the North Korean leadership, who live like kings). North Korea really has nothing to gain in nuking South Korea or anyone for that matter and pretty much everything to lose.

Personally, my hope is that North Korea fucks up one of its nuke tests, blows themselves up, and South Korea cleans up the mess and takes shit over, but I'm just as happy staying separate. We really don't have a ton to gain reuniting with them. I mean, the refugees we get from North Korea right now really aren't super productive members of society. If anything, they're a burden because they're uneducated, unskilled, can barely speak South Korean Korean (it's basically another language for them), and don't understand basic shit like how to take a bus or how to eat at a restaurant.
>>
File: 1501864001997.png (10KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
1501864001997.png
10KB, 604x608px
>>140349330
i'm 1488, don't tempt me.
>>
>>140349503
Yeh. You're not Korean.
>>
>>140349416
clearly a foreigner
i think most 4chan users from korea are foreigners
>>
>>140349330
well americans did save them from commies couple of times
>>
>>140349454
The biggest problem with any military engagement is all the shit pointed at Seoul. I wonder if Trump could convince China to let us launch a nuclear weapon and take it all out. Seems to be the only way to guarantee the safety of the 25 million in Seoul
Why the fuck didn't you guys make Busan the capital?
>>
>>140349454
1) North Korea and China too are more powerful than they were during the last war

2) North Korea and China fought the UN to a standstill last time: why shouldn't they do better today?

3) Isolationist and non-interventionist sentiment is stronger in the US today than it every has been, and fervour to fight wars on other continents to fight communism isn't what it was

What particular reason do you have to assume that a South Korean victory in a new war is inevitable?
>>
>>140349652
Can you explain it to me then? I've always been fascinated by it and because of obvious language barriers have had trouble truely grasping it.
>>
>>140349619

You see where I'm going with this.
>>
>>140349701
remember, the norks are brainwashed to think we're all going to torture them and crap once we invade. we need tactical good will gestures. tactical gift baskets.
>>
>>140349330
It is a trap. Do not learn the language.
Your learning Korean gives them big satisfaction.
Look in your Korean dictionary : 사대주의
You are prize for one Korean person to show to others and a prize for the Korean people
Anyway Korean women do not want you to speak Korean or be interested in the country.
>>
>>140347064
Just kick out the americans and create robots, duh.
>>
>>140349885
Miracle on the Han River 2 - Electric Boogaloo can happen after we ensure the safety of the southern koreans
>>140349962
I mean I'm not going to race mix, those bastards are just amazing to be around. I've never met anyone as friendly as them, half my phone contacts are in hangul now
Also too late I've been learning for half a year now
>>
>>140349876
Yes. It's a shame because IMO if we westerners could better understand, it may help with diplomacy. It's like warring with muslims and never reading the Quran. Also, thank God for google translate!

How do native Koreans feel about the influx of christian mega churchs? Is Moon part of resisting that?
>>
>>140350123
Christian churches here are associated with pro-US politics, so leftists including Moon tend to be hostile or at least ambivalent towards them.
>>
I'm in gatwick now going to Seoul so hope shit doesn't hit the fan I don't want to be blown up or worse gassed
>>
>>140349579
How safe is it for a german to visit NK ?
>>
>>140350123
Moon himself is a Catholic, but I mean the evangelical churches with US ties
>>
>>140349812
Not him but people who are like "you'll never understand this because you don't know the language" are fucking idiots.

Han is feeling pissed because someone did something wrong to you, and you want to get revenge, but you can't. It's anger but it's also helplessness and sadness and bitterness.

There, now you understand the word even if you can't speak Korean.
>>
>>140349774
>1) North Korea and China too are more powerful than they were during the last war
China will not fight
the only way they fight is if america/south korea attacks first and even then their involvement is not guaranteed

>are more powerful
and america and south korea are not?

>2) North Korea and China fought the UN to a standstill last time: why shouldn't they do better today?
because a standstill does not give spoils of war
because hot-headed leaders run america and japan

>3) Isolationist and non-interventionist sentiment is stronger in the US today than it every has been, and fervour to fight wars on other continents to fight communism isn't what it was
this is not true, Trump has just sent more soldiers to afghanistan
even more so, north korean threat is feared/respected by americans to the point where they feel it will be to benefit their safety if they attack north korea

>What particular reason do you have to assume that a South Korean victory in a new war is inevitable?
not necessarily a victory, but I guarantee there will not be a north korean victory
if fighting breaks out (which I do not think will happen) it will be a bloody stalemate and nothing more; america and japan are too invested to allow any other outcome (just as china will not stand by for a successful takeover of north korea by the south/americans)

>>140350025
we are working on this....
>>
>>140349619
>>140349812
You're a literal fucking retard...
>>
>>140350276
you should have a go bag. some bottled water, spam, stuff like that.
>>
>>140349330
> koreans are good guys
I know, right? I live in Far East of Russia and there are many koreans from Sakhalin. Japs brought them there as a slaves during WW2 and after the end of it many of them decided to stay. My best friend is korean and, as you said, his family is very conservative and friendly. Also, many korean husbands are submissive to their wives.
>>
>>140350283
don't do it. why would you ever want to?
>>
>>140350312
So like justifiable angst? Is it real? Do Korean children really feel this internally or is it taught?
>>
>>140350097
Learning Korean will not win Korean respect. The opposite.
Korean respects what is scary.
Watch how they act to western businessman, then watch behavior to you speaking elementary Korean. You lose.
>>
>>140349774
>1
NK is BARELY better after these 60 some years and China wouldn't enter that fight. Not to mention how much more miltech the US has compared to back then.
>2
Because the US has far better fighting power now and China wouldn't come to NK's aid. Not to mention we as a nation weren't fully committed to Korea in the 50s.
>3
This is possibly your only valid point but then you forget that basically all of the US hates the Kim dynasty except for fringe leftist retards.
>>
>>140345976
Same shit, people seem to be more concerned in the states. At least I'm in the safest place if war does break out.
>>
>>140350276
Enjoy your stay!

>>140350312
>people who are like "you'll never understand this because you don't know the language" are fucking idiots
completely agree with this, although some people will never understand no matter how much you try to explain it
>>
>>140350317
>China will not fight

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/07/07/2017070700137.html

>the only way they fight is if america/south korea attacks first

Okay, so you mean, they might fight at least you'll admit that.

>and america and south korea are not?

China is now a relatively respectable military power and North Korea has nukes. However you slice it, China and North Korea are combined far more powerful relatively speaking compared to back in the 1950s when both were 100% laughable shitholes. China is only kind of a shithole now, while North Korea admittedly still is but now with nukes.
>>
>>140349812
it is the community feeling of a wound that cannot yet be repaid, but also the knowing that one day it will be

>>140350312
this explanation is good
however i will disagree with you slightly
you can almost understand the concept, but because of different societal raising and lack of understanding word's connotation you miss small nuance, though can mostly be understood

>>140350123
i recommend you to use naver translate, it is more accurate than google translate
>>
>>140350357
You're an oblivious idiot. I bet you're on other threads begging for war without even trying to understand Korean culture. So yeah, shut up.
>>
>>140350611
There is no "safest place" in your shithole peninsula Kim. Can't run away from the nuke
>>
>>140350591
what is this guy on about lmao
>>
man i got excited when i saw this thread but its just a bunch of fucking larpers... again.
>>
>>140350283
>commie retard poster is german that doesn't grasp how horrible north is
At last I truly see how far the Germans have fallen.
>>
>>140350591
>Watch how they act to western businessman, then watch behavior to you speaking elementary Korean. You lose.
watch how they act when they speak fluent korean
any stupid foreigner that thinks they are entitled respect for studying for one month will be treated that way in any country they are not native to, korea is no different
>>
>>140350475
Want to see best korea and feel it
>>
>>140349090
>regime completely subservient to China
But for how long? I'd imagine after a hundred years some sort of wanting to be free of of their Dom/Sub relationship with China would be start to grow.

>>140349418
>they want a buffer zone between them and the democratic SK
Would would they want a buffer zone when the US pulls out and the NK threat is gone?
>>
>>140350283
For a German? Probably pretty safe as long as you play by their rules.

Not a scholar on North Korean tours, but they generally only arrest tourists if the tourists are American, Korean, or a church official (like a pastor or a priest). If you don't tick any of those boxes and, again, play by their rules, you should be fairly safe.

But again, not an expert on this.
>>
>>140350804
that's just the tip of the iceberg
>>
>>140350469
Check their basements for robot parts, they migtht try to overtake Vladivostok and force all slavic women to undergo anime surgery.

My grandfather had to fight a mecha off his field, it was stealing our potatoes. The threat is real.
>>
>>140350640
Thank you for explaining this more.
>>
>>140350868
you'll get ottoed, retard.
>>
>>140350904
why would they arrest pastors or priests ?
>>
>>140349306
Because the Chinese don't want the American or an American ally on its doorstep. And because the Americans want out - they're only there to protect SK from NK logically. It's totally in line with what Trump says about ending the ridiculous amount of money the country spends on policing the world. It solves the problem outright for both countries. A reunified Korea would likely be democratic and a great business partner within China's sphere of influence.
>>
>>140351032
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyeon_Soo_Lim

Canadian Pastor was locked up
>>
>>140351009
Im not as dumb as a american and steal something, kek
>>
>>140350689
>Random white dude saying I don't understand Korean culture
>My family is Korean
K
>>
File: bibimbap-92850-1.jpg (89KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
bibimbap-92850-1.jpg
89KB, 720x480px
What is the best bibimbap recipe you can recommend? My white bitch loves the stuff.
>>
>>140351166
Then you should know what Han is.
>>
are you koreans ready to live in japan like refugees?

are you going to embrace the weeb culture?
>>
>>140350764
Every seen a white managing Korean people using Korean language? No. You are decoration.
>>
>>140351145
you aren't impressing anyone with your extreme hipster tourism but fine go over there and spend eternity in a slave labor camp getting your knees hit with sticks by some scrawny aushwitz gook.
>>
>>140351032
>>140351145
Gas yourself
>>
>>140350639
they do not like thaad but will not go to war over it
i do not believe america or south korea will attack first, so i do not believe china will fight
i also do not believe that north korea will do a real attack, and if they do, i do not believe china will team with them unless USA/SK go too far
japan is more difficult to guess...
>>
>>140351126
that name doesnt sound canadian and was probably areested because he is south korean
>>
>>140349418
But if the Chicks take over and the economic situation in the north improves, reunification is on the table and the Yanks won't need to be there anymore. A reunified Korea based on the SK model would make a great trading partner with China and also the States. It's a win-win and everyone gets what they want.
>>
>>140351234
You literally started this conversation with "what is Han" which in a thread about Korean conflicts could mean a hell of a lot of things from what you actually wanted to know to the fucking Han river as a strategic point.
>>
>>140345976
Koreans can not process potatoes, it has been scientifically proven that a Korean can sense a potato within 3 kilometres of him.

Touching a potato leads to tumors, skin decay, telepathy, evolution of pineal glands.
>>
>>140351247
This is simply because people in corporate management or say the military are too busy to learn a language to fluency, and because most foreigners who learn Korean to fluency have no other skill that qualifies them to become a mangager. It has nothing to do with Koreans' attitude to Korean learners per se.
>>
>>140345976
Same shit, people seem to be more concerned in the states. At least I'm in the safest place if war does break out.
>>
>>140351287
lol are u mad ?
>>
>>140351247
It just feels like you have only seen people who tried with limited at best knowledge of the korean language.

Of course people will look down on you if you can't give an order without messing up basic grammar or use the correct words
>>
>>140351389
Are you DACA? Were you born in the US? You seem angry about something anon, and I think you're an idiot.
>>
>>140351446
no i think it's funny. go ahead. go for it. it's not a game though.
>>
My understanding is tht not many koreans want reunification, esp the younger folks
>>
>>140347012
they've had artillery pointed at their capital for decades
>>
>>140350841
LOL. Your skin is still white even you live in this country 35 years. Study language as hard as you want.
>>
>>140348583
>Being this stupid
>>
>>140351247
because there is little reason for foreigners to want to live in south korea... there is more money can be earned in other places like america or europe
most foreigners that work in south korea are teachers who can only show their native language to koreans because they have failed at other efforts

you seem very bitter but your english is good so i will guess that you are a foreigner who has had a bad experience here... because of your attitude i believe it is your fault, do not lie to others because you have made mistakes
>>
File: 1349273204.jpg.png (286KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
1349273204.jpg.png
286KB, 448x336px
>>140350530
Yeah, it's a real thing. To be honest, though, it was more of a concept when South Korea didn't have a lot of money. Now that our country is pretty good, not too much. Korean kids are still taught to be somewhat resentful towards Japan, they make little posters about Dokdo that they put up in the subway stations, and the comfort women thing is still a topic (they installed one or two comfort women statues in front of Japanese embassies last yearish, and then recently one in a bus), but at the same time, Japanese food and games and cartoons are super popular. I don't know. A common thing I hear is "I don't hate Japan, just their government and history." I think people have moved beyond it.
>>
>>140351554
this
>>
>>140351554
correct
reunification hype peaked in 70s actually and everything is ruined after 2006, their first nuke test
>>
>>140347012
ud be amazed to what the human psyche can get used to

*gets stabbed*
>>
>>140351607
Yeah the "I taught English abroad" crowd are such a fucking joke.
>>
>>140351399
Koreans do not want a learner. They do not expect to hear unusual or wrong Korean. That is a disqualification. Also, you are white. That will be uncomfortable.
>>
>>140351520
Yeah, just behave like a normal person and dont steal anything, I think i should be fine then
>>
>>140351669
thts quite tragic, the separation of a country because some autist screeched GOMMUNISM. Koreans are a good peoples.
>>
>>140350903
>>regime completely subservient to China
>But for how long? I'd imagine after a hundred years some sort of wanting to be free of of their Dom/Sub relationship with China would be start to grow.

Yeah, but the idea is that eventually REUNIFICATION. Chinese pull out of NK. Americans give up presence in SK. Korea becomes like SK now but even better.

>Everyone rocks awesome Samsungs and listens to k-pop
>>
>>140351609
Wow. I am vaguely familar with the occupation and stories of comfort women. Is there a book or account of these happenings I could read to learn more from a Korean perspective?
>>
>>140347012
All Asian countries seem to suffer massive civilian casualties in war. I don't think evacuation is really part of the culture.
>>
>>140351321
you sound like a good guy south korea bro
>>
>>140351607
I don't even get what his point is.

The point of any language is to communicate, so if you're in Korea or around Koreans, it will probably help with your personal and/or professional life, just like learning a language anywhere else.
>>
>>140349090
you missed the part where conventional NK artillery shells SK cities killing millions. You can't prevent that with a pre-emptive strike.
>>
>>140351763
no. you're still a retard for wanting to go.
>>
>>140351032
Religion is illegal in North Korea. You can't even own a Bible there.

>>140351327
Yes, he also ticks the "Korean" box, which definitely also played into his arrest.
>>
>>140351754
So if I was visiting Seoul and learned tourist Korean (which I generally do when going somewhere) would that be viewed negatively? I was in Hong Kong and they were legit annoyed at a white person speaking Cantonese.
>>
>>140351754
>Also, you are white. That will be uncomfortable.

Eh, I still think most Koreans who tend to have poor English feel MORE comfortable around foreigners with good Korean or even elementary than around foreigners with none (albeit still uncomfortable).

The exact same is true of Americans around foreigners who speak fluent or broken English as opposed to none.

>>140352076
Cantonese has a lot of tones which makes it difficult if not impossible to understand a learner of their language.
>>
씨발쌔끼들아
>>
>>140352067
yeah
actually only one religion is allowed there thats called juche
>>
File: images-22.jpg (33KB, 367x400px) Image search: [Google]
images-22.jpg
33KB, 367x400px
>>140351841
>believing in the comfort women meme
They were simply whores that were paid by private contractors. Even the US wrote a report on it during the war.
>>
>>140352228
>>>/i/lbe
>>
>>140351897
probably soldier at 용산기지 upset he cannot make friend or girlfriend

>>140351763
if you visit north korea you give kim more money to not feed his people

>>140351892
hello australia bro

>>140352076
if you learn well it will help you but it is important to learn it well
if the person you speak with is better english then you should speak english instead of wasting time, they might become annoyed in that way

>>140352228
ㅎㅎ
>>
Is it a bad idea to follow the english teacher meme in korea?
>>
>>140352222
Oh yes I am familiar with the tones...
I was coached by a native so was ok for basic phrases like "how much is this" and "where are the toilets" which were all so attempted but was recieved really negatively it surprised me. I probably fucked it up though.
>>
>>140351897
Almost no foreigners manage Koreans in organizations. It is unproductive. It is disliked. Order food in Korean ok. Conversation to the CEO good luck faggot.
>>
what meme
all korean flags here are english teacher meme?
>>
>>140351841
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women

Not a lot of books about it but there are a lot of stories of women and girls who survived it on various new sites.
>>
>>140352272
I don't want a war report. I want a book written BY a Korean, about Korean history recommended BY a Korean.
>>
>>140352417
If you become one of those grinning douches with a mile long Instagram then yes
>>
>>140352543
no i mean like, teaching english in seoul or something
>>
>>140352417
koreans will not respect you
your home probably will not respect you
only girls that like you will be slut girls
you will make decent living and if you are in seoul have lots of things to do, you must decide yourself

>>140352513
you do not seem to have a point to make
of course korean company has korean employee and korean ceo? why would 재벌
recruit foreigner? why would foreigner even try to join so highly? there is no reason
>>
>>140352228
LOL i just translated this.
>>
>>140352499
I don't think you realize how very easy it is to fuck up even basic phrases in Cantonese. Literally every syllable can potentially have like 10 different meanings depending on how you pronounce the vowel. You might have very well asked some guy to fuck his dog or some shit.

>>140352417
Just evaluate the move the same way you would taking any job. Are the conditions, pay etc. an upgrade from what you have now or could potentially get elsewhere.
>>
>>140352727
Damn. Y'all sound really unfriendly to outsiders!
>>
File: avg gook friends.webm (2MB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
avg gook friends.webm
2MB, 856x480px
this is how gooks play with their friends. this is a common sight in their country.

btw , being lesbian or gay is completely unheard of.

this is just the kind of natural intimacy they have because they grow up in a society without blacks ruining the flow of love
>>
>>140352710
its not like you can get a job here only because youre a native
you will need a language teacher qualification at least like a degree and corresponding experience
>>
>>140352904

1 looks like she doesn't like it, the other looks like a dude.
>>
Is there any way to convince Asians to stop eatting octopi?
>>
>>140352727
does it make a difference if im not white?
>>
>>140352076
Learn that. It is enough and appreciated.
>>
this is the average gook going out to go eat food

this is how they eat very gracefully and cheerfully

they never dont look their best always with average 72 different skin products throughout the day
>>
>>140352879
Yeah you're right. I am usually good with languages but that short visit killed any will to learn Asian languages was embarrassing as fuck think I made a massive arse of myself
>>
File: gook eats food.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
gook eats food.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>140353057
>>
>>140352652
So you want a biased book with a bunch of fairy tales? Could say the same about a lolocaust book written by a Jew and recommended by a Jew.
>>
File: 1492490900466.png (852KB, 800x573px) Image search: [Google]
1492490900466.png
852KB, 800x573px
>>140348430
Kim the south could get the very same nukes it took your shithole commie paradise decades in 2 months,they have the industrial technical and economic capacity to do so,same as japan or any western country,they simply have chosen not to (baka)

Who is retarded and gets an allowance since it can't take care of itself,nobody is afraid of North Korea you just make the world unconfortable you're like a retard who is flinging it's arms around,nobody really is afraid of you,they don't want to get hit by your retardation nor injure you in the process.

Who kills any dissidents thus having more silent dissidents and grievances building up?
>>
>>140351927
>Combined force of USA and China irresistible.
>Got intelligence on the Norks. Know exactly how to hit them.
>Warn the SKs to evacuate and Seoul goes into the air raid shelters. The damage is manageable. Casualties minimal.
>NK a paper tiger. Army collapses into chaos.
>Chinese special forces do a Bin Laden on slanty-eyed fat fuck.
>Nukes not operational. Even if launched, shot down and ineffective.
>NK invaded by China.
>End of Korean war.
>China and US - 'Nice doing business with you'
>>
File: 1503702248353.jpg (325KB, 1448x2172px) Image search: [Google]
1503702248353.jpg
325KB, 1448x2172px
gooks are highly advanced epidemiologists and already have the skills of peopple with masters degree by the time theyre in 5th grade with high scientific literacy by age 11 and protecting their germs from spreading

also they do it because they care about their neighbors around them
>>
>>140353121

She overdid the white makeup.
>>
>>140352727
please, all asian grils crave the bwc.
>>
>>140352902
Nah, that anon is just a bitter butthole.

There are people like Sam Hammington who are famous in Korea mostly because they're not Korean yet speak Korean (not to shit on Sam Hammington). If you're not a Korean and you speak Korean, most Koreans are going to react positively towards you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOCufOQein4&feature=youtu.be&t=13
>>
>>140353121
Would marry and fuck
>>
File: 1503444659458.jpg (227KB, 1080x926px) Image search: [Google]
1503444659458.jpg
227KB, 1080x926px
gooks have no problem telling their people the truth to protect them.

unlike whites who are race traitors and want their own people to suffer under black oppression
>>
My grandparents are north koreans and my parents were educated in a north korean school in Japan.

We are happy.
>>
>>140353139
Meant for him
>>140352605
>>
>>140353041
Cool good to hear. I mean I think it is basic respect to learn the tourist essentials when you go somewhere rather than be the twat tourist shluting English expecting it to be spoken everywhere. Plus makes the experience more emersive. Only been to Asia once and that was my only bad experience with it badly fucking up Cantonese in Hong Kong
>>
>>140352904
we must preserve this
>>
File: gook cleans black man.webm (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
gook cleans black man.webm
2MB, 400x224px
this is how the gook sees the blacks

openly racist on tv , not hiding it
>>
>>140352902
anyone who has been in the starcraft scene knows that SK children are some of the most foul creatures on earth. Probably shouldnt take him as an authority for them.
>>
>>140353363
I'm not talking about jews.
>>
>>140346074
>>140346161
>>140346605
>>140346766
Wish my country was as based as Korea. Barely any degeneracy or muzzies.
>>
>>140353413
this is the greatest thing i have ever seen.
>>
>>140353340
what is you nationality
have you naturalized?
>>
>>140353259
Yeah that sounds more like it! Koreans elsewhere in the world are supernice so this dude seemed very off with that
>>
>>140352727
>Korean companies do not need foreigners
Correct.
My point is to tell this fellow communicate in Korean for what reason? Foreigners learn Korean for what reason?
There is no reason and do not learn it. Except for manners and traevl.
>>
>>140353040
as english teacher? it depends, if you are black for example you will find a lot of attention both good and bad
unless you have very good korean it will be difficult for people to see you as anything more than your skin though i think, foreigner english teacher is not thought of very highly

>>140352902
not really, korean people are very friendly usually
however english teacher is not very respected
many foreigners that come to korea are just bad people that give foreigners bad image.... think that korean will worship them because they are foreign

>>140353242
come and try your luck Jim

>>140353259
you miss my point and maybe think I am other poster
people that actually learn language well and try to understand and fit with korean culture are okay but those are maybe 1% foreigners
>>
File: 1497020133821.jpg (572KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497020133821.jpg
572KB, 720x1080px
>>140353413

ywn put london in the washing machine
>>
File: gooks have blonde hair.webm (516KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gooks have blonde hair.webm
516KB, 1920x1080px
gooks might not have natural blonde hair but theyre better at being white people than whites are

Iq Stats incoming.

btw did i mention south korea is the number 1 in innovation around the world outpacing the US

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Innovation_Index

they are more creative and inventative than whites it seems
>>
>>140353340
I hope that means you have stopped acting like a retarded nigger and have actually tried to integrate as a japanese instead of trying to get a special status and constantly bitch about muh north Korea while living in fucking japan
>>
>>140348135
cnn and gay
actual torturors aren't going to use their own limbs on people
>>
>>140353553

I have the permanent residency but unless I marry a japanese I don't think I'll change my nationality. My family is very annoying and they all want me to marry a north korean.

It is common for koreans in japan to do omimais so that we don't lose our roots.
>>
File: asia is smarter.jpg (42KB, 416x855px) Image search: [Google]
asia is smarter.jpg
42KB, 416x855px
>>140353723
as you can see.... asia wins.

iceland is 99% white as a control group to prove that its actually fair comparison
>>
>>140353748
i hate those youtubers who whine about japanese racism the most. it's always some white hipster cunt trying to tell japs how to think.
>>
>>140353569
no no koreans are very nice and will always help you
but do not be rude ungrateful foreigner that thinks country belongs to them
korean kindness is often taken advantage of, and people that do not speak korean will not be able to be as true friends with korean

>>140353588
to better communicate with people? to understand culture more? to be able to make real friends? i do not think working in Korea is smart decision for foreigner but if they live in korea they should speak korean
>>
>>140353589
>t hink that korean will worship them because they are foreign
Dude yes I knew so many voluntourists at uni they were fucking cancer and the most patronisingly racist people ever
>>
>>140352904
God I hate women. They shouldn't be allowed to do this kind of thing
>>
jd, flash, stork or bisu?
>>
https://youtu.be/psLAY4ZX_us?t=15
>>
>>140352228
니미 홍어
>>
>>140353888
Yeah that sounds a lot more in line with what I've heard, that dude sounds superbitter. I knew someone at uni who bragged about teaching English in South Korea and she was a ridiculously annoying cunt so am well aware of the standard of foreigner we send there
>>
File: o-BIBLE-570.jpg (36KB, 570x337px) Image search: [Google]
o-BIBLE-570.jpg
36KB, 570x337px
asians make more money due to high iq

muh culture is a excuse by niggers use so they can be failures
>>
>>140353795
what do you think of 総連?
>>
>>140353589
im hong konger but grew up in usa
>>
>>140353882
The most exemplary one is a fucking leaf attention whore who converted to Islam to further virtue signal,if it weren't because jap youth are mostly beta fags who fall for Libtards memes of one world one love she should get deported for trying to fuck over japan with more migrants and proselytising
Unfortunately there are so many beta fags in japan some might fall for the the westerner does that thus it is cool!
>>
File: lead_large.png (75KB, 615x329px) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.png
75KB, 615x329px
>>140354102
woops wrong graph it looks similar

thats an interesting graph as well however
>>
I don't want to live here anymore not because of the nuke threats but because dumb lefties and feminists and sjw shits are taking over the country.
>>
>>140353723

are gooks also better at creating western societies? are they better at coming up with, and integrating, a capitalist system into society?

they do have higher IQ's, but I feel that that them being "better at being white people than whites are" is not completely true. asian cultures have never been able to create a free society without the spark of caucasians.
>>
>>140354072
Holy fuck is that sexy.
10/10 would rape and kill.
>>
>>140354125
if you are asian but not korean it will probably only be little problem... some people will respect you less and some people might guess that you are korean which could sometimes be awkward but it is not really a very big deal
>>
>>140354265
what is hong kong

they got more freedom than you ever did

theres no excuse for the whites in this world anymore

theyre all narcissists and cant accept someone is better than them
>>
>>140354172
i thought japanese were supposed to be conservative and level headed for the most part, aside from the hentai of course.
>>
okay i am going to bed good work everyone
>>
>>140354411
Hong Kong was under British rule until very recently, until the lease ran out and the country returned to chinese rule.
>>
>>140354411
Hongkie was created by Caucasians, and is basically a spark of the west in asia that is flickering and getting dimmer thanks to corruption and the commie mainlanders till the point it will just become a chink megalopolis loosing anything that made it special
>>
>>140354119
>総連
愛国主義者

True patriots
>>
do south koreans believe in juche ?
>>
how do SK feel about k pop? to me it looks degenerate and gay as fuck
>>
>>140354244

Sorry to hear that, friend. The liberal rejects have hit Europe, Canada and Australia really hard as well. We have them here in the states but we won't let them take over.

Stay strong.
>>
File: IQ-levels-by-race.jpg (54KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IQ-levels-by-race.jpg
54KB, 960x720px
>>140354587
>>140354628

ya and its still 99% chink
so how you gonna be so ignorant to say its whites who did it

see how arrogant you guys are
>>
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
>>
File: 1503435490209.jpg (595KB, 1593x896px) Image search: [Google]
1503435490209.jpg
595KB, 1593x896px
>>140354587
>>140354628
heres a slum in china
>>
would $.korea care if i$rael gets attacked?
>>
File: 2014011352006391.jpg (262KB, 550x780px) Image search: [Google]
2014011352006391.jpg
262KB, 550x780px
>>140354682
Some do.
>>
>>140354777
no u
>>
>>140347235

The tension of knowing at any moment lil kim is going to shell the fuck out of 30m other chopsticks.
>>
>>140354728
http://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/hong-kong-03142013141313.html
braaaaaaaaaap
>>
File: 1503439104430.png (821KB, 984x639px) Image search: [Google]
1503439104430.png
821KB, 984x639px
>>140354952

whites always have some sly excuse

we we wew we made their government for them 100 years ago were the master race

we nuked japan and now we claim japan is white peoples fault

actually no its their own faults who built it

thats like niggers saying you didnt build that
>>
>>140354808
but youve been getting attacked like everyday
>>
>>140349579
Thank you for your post, interesting.
>>
>>140354872
YOU WILL BE THE FIRST CASUALTY
>>
>>140354994
nah, its nothing, i mean a total attack, like hizballah from the north and hamas from the south. they might even invade some parts of israel from the north. would it get covered by the msm?
>>
File: stella.jpg (201KB, 1600x1133px) Image search: [Google]
stella.jpg
201KB, 1600x1133px
>>
>>140346331
>degeneracy
>believes skin color determines the value of a person
Why haven't you offed your sorry self yet?
>>
File: 20161125_165557.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20161125_165557.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>140354441
3 generations.
Old gray backs,they rebuilt japan on their efforts and back breaking labour,had 8+ children worked 16 hours and keep working in their mid 80s

Their sons,worked 16 hours,came back home drunk after work drinking and had 2 children at most.(around 60s)
Their offspring kept working a lot but took an even more hedonistic view on life,rarely had any children if at all,started looking for othings other than stability when finding a job,much rather have a convertible or fancy toys than offspring.
And finally today's generation,hikikkomoris afraid of the savage work culture in japan,failures and the equivalent of tumblerinas who go full, hippie and think the west is the best and it is cool and as such love taking pictures with westerners and love the global world concept.
They would love to go out of japan and be free in europe america or Australia,some of the girls turn full coal burning whores even.
Absolutely disgusting and then in their mid 30s realise they have become too old to form a family thus they go to bars with westerners and things like that for a quickie since hungry betas will give them a dosage of love and attention.
Quite sad desu.
(It's an over generalisation but it was my impression of japan.)
Rural areas are god tier comfy but work is hard af
>>
>>140355456
(you)
>>
>>140355249
well i may care but you got nukes that could be used whenever they launch a total attack,
>>
>>140349579
What do they think of Kim and his dynasty? Do they really think he is some supreme being as the western media is showing, and all of them kiss his ass?
I get that they are heavily brainwashed and indocrinated from birth but do they have some kind of freedom at least, do they have internet and watch tv(movies, series) apart from propaganda news?
>>
>>140354411

>US blacks (27% white on average)
average IQ 86.

Holy fuck
>>
current feels, cleaning dick cuz asian pussy
>>
>>140356068
Rumor has it that north korea smuggles south korean tv-series and music, but that it is heavily punishable
>>
>>140354696
Just enjoy the eye candy and catchy hooks.
>>
>>140354800
Unfortunately for you I've been to China and that's not how a slum looks like that is what a tier 1 city that wants to make itself look flashy and copy what hongkong has been for decades so that peasants get to take pictures and think China is as great as hongkie is.
Nice try fucktard.
I fucking hate lying chinks so don't lower yourself to lying i don't dislike you perse but trying to sell me shenzen as a slum is bullshit
>>
>>140345976
My friends over there worry more about the cad drivers than NK.
>>
>>140353512
>Barely any degeneracy
LMAO you havent seen korean 18-26yo's, their fashion and behaviour. fucking feminized
>>
>>140356715
https://youtu.be/rBD86MtElyI

lul
>>
>>140356875
t. i get my korean culture knowledge from kpop boygroup music videos
>>
>>140354800
https://youtu.be/o9eXi3RL8q4

lul
>>
>>140347020
>Yeah that's why anyone under 30 is a screaming leftist, especially the women who are also extreme feminists

WTF I love the Norks now.
>>
>>140346074
+1 for this
>>
>>140348819
underrated
>>
I hate how half the koreans in this thread have no understanding of korean culture lol
>>
>>140351098
china wont do it until the us is out of the region, or it risks conflict
the us wont get out of the region, it's too profitable to control the asian seas
>>
>>140357443
I'll let you do the explaining from now on, I'm going to bed. 바톤터치~
>>
>>140351609

It is time to return the Rocher Lyancourt to it's true historical owner, France
>>
>>140357443
It's because half the "koreans" here are foreigners in korea
What the fuck happened to my homeland
>>
>>140348230
Why is everyone who posts with this flag under 18?
>>
>>140358817
Why don't you leave mine and go find out?
>>
>>140358871
Lack of life experiences,yet full of propaganda,thus able to think retarded theories with obvious defects might work if we force people into for their own good.
Basically commies are average intelligent guys who are smart enough to think they know shit yet not smart enough to realise how lacking in knowledge they still are thus you have the perfect retard amd zealots.
We get the absolute retard MAGA heart warming flag loving peasants and the god tier patrician fashy/nazi/ancap ideals.
>>
>>140359476
>Desert moon god worshipper
>>
>>140356538
most of it are guys dressing and acting like faggots
>>
File: kim.png (341KB, 363x383px) Image search: [Google]
kim.png
341KB, 363x383px
The only option is to unify south korea under the north. The South koreans don't want Americans there anymore and are too financially tied to china. If the Americans leave N.Korea rolls over the DMZ and reunites Korea. If S.Korea keeps the US there china will keep crushing them under their economic boot till they become a failed state. The only option for S.Korea is surrender.
>>
>>140346074
>there's a real imediate risk of your city being leveled by tons of conventional and nuclear artillery

>whatever fag...

>i'm ok with that.
>>
File: oj7el65ktGIdF0NK1X6-o.jpg (632KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
oj7el65ktGIdF0NK1X6-o.jpg
632KB, 1200x800px
>>140359967
Just learn to block it out, its not that hard. I can't believe Anglin wrote this article today. So advantageous.

https://dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/call-for-donald-trump-to-give-refugee-to-all-k-pop-idols-before-south-korea-gets-itself-rekt/
>>
Why do you all behave like robots?
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
>>140360428
>The NK spies don't want Americans there anymore
Fixd that 4u
>>
>>140360796
Because being otherwise makes you exploitable
It's what happens when army culture seeps into mainstream society for more than half a century
>>
>>140360686
They belong in here,unlike all the Libtards pushing for more migrants yet doing nothing themselves i guarantee the cutest ones can stay in my house even if I'm married,yes it's small and they'll indeed struggle but and my wife won't be that happy,but I'm sure we will all get by somehow.
If not all at least I want the far right one to make an extensive breeding programme in case korea gets rekt
>>
>it's not a matter of if, but when the nk war will begin

>the destruction of seoul is inevitable in ant scenario

>opa gangnam style!
>>
File: art_15031534842709_41ae36.jpg (186KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
art_15031534842709_41ae36.jpg
186KB, 600x337px
>>140361846
>the destruction of seoul is inevitable
It will be the builders' paradise
So many new contracts
So many new jobs

Theres a reason why Seoul is hellbent on digging up so many subway lines.

All the stations also act as bomb shelters, complete with rations and gas masks.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.