[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump at it again.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: trumpy.png (10KB, 349x84px) Image search: [Google]
trumpy.png
10KB, 349x84px
INB4 congress makes DACA law.
>>
File: 1393845881860.gif (196KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1393845881860.gif
196KB, 223x200px
>mfw that woman trying to buy Twitter to ban Trump is successful and it causes Trump's approval rating to rise ten points
>>
DACA was an executive order, why can't he just repeal it?
>>
>>140341395
congressional backlash including from within the GOP
>>
>>140341551
I bet there was backlash for obama if he had to executive order it
>>
So does he want them to pass amnesty or what? Fuck this.
>>
>>140340539
if this is what he meant as a big week i will be BIGLY upset. need indictments or something equivalent
>>
>>140342036
There was, but there's also threats of backlash if Trump doesn't find a fix WITH congress. Congress is tired of the EO being used to subvert it.

Realistically something needs to be done about DACA both because of the policy failures of prior administrations and to discourage future people from thinking crossing the border will get their kids legalized/forgiven eventually.

Trump will probably end DACA and put some path forward to stay in the US for those under it (with congressional approval) while taking some hardline measure to discourage/prevent future illegal immigration (like funding for the wall)
>>
>>140341551
I hate the GOP worse than the Democrats. At least the Dems don't pretend to represent conservatives. Fucking RINO John McCain-esque cucks, all of em.
>>
>>140342190
Swiftly removing prior EOs would make presidents cooperate with congress more if they want to make something permanent though
>>
If the GOP congress makes daca law, it is suicide. This would guarantee some of them to lose their seats. Not sure why they think granting amnesty will garner more votes, the spics wont remember the cuckservatives as the ones who gave them citizenship, but as the ones who almost took it away (assuming amnesty is granted). It will be Reagan 2.0 - these people are idiots.
>>
>>140342215
ryan is worse
>>
Meme harder. Ethos < Logos
>>
File: 1504590106484.png (350KB, 680x715px) Image search: [Google]
1504590106484.png
350KB, 680x715px
https://youtu.be/Q5xLGMgnLp4
>>
>>140342654

This

Dems will get all the credit and Republicans will be hated anyway, holy shit Republicans are stupid lol.

Trump is an idiot
>>
>>140342987
I'd crack up watching the attacks ads - the GOP will be remembered for granting amnesty to illegal children, as if anchor babies weren't bad enough, yet failed to repeal a failing and detrimental healthcare system. One could hope Trump would veto a daca bill as a fuck you following the obamacare failure, however his faggot libshit daughter would never let that happen.
>>
Fucking hell 1 term President.

>no wall
>no immigration reform
>no deportations
>no healthcare
>no tax reform
>on infrastructure

1st time voting not gonna bother again
>>
>>140342987
Trump is mocking them. He knows Congress can't pass shit.
>>
>>140343229
Show your colors shill
>>
>>140342654
Because these people are controlled opposition. They are there take the white vote and do nothing for the people that voted for them while secretly supporting the browning of America. Trump is forcing their hand. If they cuck, which they must because their donors demand it, they will lose the midterms. This is why we need better people ready to primary them out when that time comes.
>>
>>140340539
>trump gets rid of daca
>fags like ryan and mccain cry foul but do nothing in response
>/pol/ pissed at rino fags for not backing trump even though the end result of daca being axed goes through

is it possible that people like ryan know daca is dead but pretend to be disappointed while they do nothing to reinstate daca? these guys just playing both sides to appeal the the broadest spectrum of people? yea trump supporters are pissed at ryan but trump supporters are also getting what they want so who cares. might as well pretend to be in support of daca
>>
>>140342654
I have to think some of these RINOs may be bought-off by leftist interest groups, and/or they were part of the globalist machine all along.
>>
>>140340539
DACA is great. I'm glad patriots like Ryan and McCain are standing up to Cheeto Hitler. They are true conservatives and patriots
>>
File: 1504604914519.png (71KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1504604914519.png
71KB, 220x220px
>>140343505
They truly are sticking to their guns. They think they can beat the God
>my hands are too big.
>>
File: (you).jpg (55KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
55KB, 497x500px
>>140343229

gr8b8
>>
>>140342215
I didn't vote last election and you don't have to vote the next one.
>>
>>140340837
Instead of tweeting he could send emergency messages to all cellphones.
>>
>>140342597
Reading other sources, that's apparently what he's going to do. Everyone criticizes trump and congress criticized DACA for being an EO, so the word is that Trump will end DACA as an EO 6 months from Today, and whatever congress passes in the interim will be the reality. If Congress cannot pass anything then it becomes congress' fault for inaction.
>>
File: tenor.gif (536KB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
536KB, 400x326px
>>140343636
This is normal
I see nothing wrong
>>
>>140343865
RED ALERT WARNING
--------------------------------
GOVERNMENT ALERT INBOUND
... ... ...
Fake news people. Bigly. Sad!
... ... ...
OVER AND OUT
>>
>>140344178
Come in... Kilo bravo 72... Red alert... Kim Jung Uno just took a shit... Amazing. Bad people.
Over and out.
>>
>>140342215
>>140342732
This. The fucking cucks like Ryan, Romney and McCain deserve to be bullied the fuck outta the party. Imagine the horror of being some boomer conservative and listening to those pieces of shit. GOP is a failure and should be hijacked. No more tea or libertarian party bullshit. Ourguys should join GOP and openly talk about white identity issues. After Trump many normies will never go back to cuckservatism. All we have to do is to meme our guys into GOP. Of course old faggots like Romney, Bush will bitch but this time they should gtfo, no votes for the cucks men.
>>
>>140340539
If Trump doesn't veto the inevitable (and it's inevitable because of the "based hispanics" mindset of cuckservatives) extension/amnesty replacement bill then it's over.

>funding for the wall though!!!
wouldn't even matter at that point
>>
>>140340539
Congress' job is to make the laws. The president's job is to enforce them.

Trump simply threw a highly charged issue right back where it belongs. Any Rep Congress critters who vote for amnesty need to be purged the next time they're up for reelection.

The average age of a DACA person is 26. Many of them are gang members. At protests, they wave Mexican and Communist flags and chant hatred towards our country. Kick all of them out.
>>
Deport all their smelly shit skin asses.
>>
He's openly taunting congress at this point. The primaries are going to be a cuckservative bloodbath.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.