[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate black people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: stop-racism.jpg (11KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
stop-racism.jpg
11KB, 211x211px
I am sad that many of you misunderstood.
There are bad individuals, but there are no bad races.
Many black people live quietly without causing crime.
I want you to understand it.

#StopRacism
#BlackLivesMatter
>>
wtf I love niggers now
>>
>>140335349
Stats say different.
>>
>>140335349
I don't hate anyone, I only want peace, but that's impossible with two vastly different peoples living in close proximity, mostly through the actions of a govt that thinks of it as some grand social expirement, that has long since been proven wrong.
>>
Real talk in case anyone really believes all blacks are crazy criminal types that resort to base instinct always at a moments notice.

>>140335475

It's not symptom of being black, it's a symptom of two other things. Firstly, being poor. You can see this with poor whites and poor Asians,

Look at white trash. It's hard because you realise, that could be you. But it exists. They got a bad start. They didn't know what to do. Some people are lucky. Some people are exceptionally smart. These people are not. And unless you are gifted intellectually or lucky (as someone born in to affluence or who got a big break), that really could be you.

Same with Asians. Even in the US they make more money and are in general more successful. But go to China. See the Asians who don't have the talent or affluence to escape that wretched communist shit hole. They'll eat each other if they have to.

The blacks of America are the same as the white trash and the common Chinese. They're poor and desperate.

And of course there's one other key thing. Rich blacks do commit more crime than rich whites, sure. Why? Because they've been duped. They've been told the world is against them. They've been told that anything they have can be taken away at a moments notice. And some of them are dumb enough to believe it.

So basically you got two sets of people to blame. Anyone who supports a system where the poor stay poor and where poor is bad enough to lead to desperation and crime. And liberal cucks constantly telling the blacks and themselves that the white man is keeping them down.

And of course, the average natsoc is much like the disenfranchised black. Convinced that the world (replace whites with jews) has the game stacked against them. So they turn to acts that fan the flames of hate and destroy social cohesion.

So yeah blacks commit more crimes. But not because they're black. And yeah, blacks are targeted more by the police. But not because they're black.

BLM and Nazis are brothers.
>>
>>140335349
Because agressive and low IQ races are not compatible to live in western civilization. Same reason I hate Gypsies and Arabs.
>>
File: IMG_9364.jpg (98KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9364.jpg
98KB, 700x394px
>>140338318
>Gypsies and Arabs.
btw your country's people look similar to them
>>
>>140335349
Because I'm half black. And I know how mature the blacks are. Fights between blacks are sometimes stupider than women's.
>>
>>140335349
stop larping as a black person, you're embarrassing to the white race
>>
File: 1503924756947.jpg (19KB, 326x315px) Image search: [Google]
1503924756947.jpg
19KB, 326x315px
>>140335349
>"B-b-but not all black people!" argument for crime, rape, single motherhood, policemen assassinated, incarceration rate, low GDP per capita, low IQ and STD rates
>"B-b-but not all muslims!" argument every time a muslim kills people with trucks of peace
It's kind of funny that you don't see this leftist. No matter who wins in the upcoming wars (Nazis or muzzies), you die.
>>
File: 1504187812938m.jpg (62KB, 1024x551px) Image search: [Google]
1504187812938m.jpg
62KB, 1024x551px
>>140335437
Fpbp
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.