[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically in the 4th Reich how will you stop Jap worship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Based Filthy.png (815KB, 662x881px) Image search: [Google]
Based Filthy.png
815KB, 662x881px
Realistically in the 4th Reich how will you stop Jap worship among young white men?
>>
>>140333676
you won't
>>
>>140333879
Nipanon is right. Why would we want to stop praising our actual allies you d&c kike?
>>
>>140333931
Is spending 24/7 inside and worshipping jap cock really a desirable trait of the white race
>>
With a healthy white birth rate, a small outlay of Aryan genetics to a burgeoning happa colony is no problem. Japan will feel similarly.
>>
>>140334030
It's not that extreme, Bruce.
Just because some Anons on here love their cartoons a bit much doesn't mean that we should completely disregard Japan, I don't even like alot of Anime, I like almost everything else about Japan over it.
>>
Whites respect Jap gooks because they are Whites with gook eyes.
>>
>>140334111
but japanse peoplegenerally hate white people how can we live together
>>
>>140334376
That's not necessarily true. Only the elderly for what was done to Hiroshima & Nagasaki.
Younger People admire and respect us because they know we are the only race that can coexist peacefully with them.
Just look at how they allied with The Axis and how they depict Whites in their Media.
>>
>>140334504
i wish that were true all us filthy weebs do but if it were they would welcome us to live in japab
>>
>>140333676
there won't be 4th reich and threre's no need to stop them
>>
White man here. Japs are the superior race, its no secret
>>
>>140334726
>they would welcome us to live in japan
to destroy the country? your shit overlord went from 1st world power and largest empire to the shithole it is now in 10 years WINNING the fucking war. why would somebody want anglo-mongrels into their country
>>
>>140334851
They are being poisoned by (((western))) cultural influence but still they are far better than any European country right now. If they truly improve robots to replace workers they could continue without immigration and reduce the population.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.