[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we solve the lesbian problem.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: dyke poster.png (29KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
dyke poster.png
29KB, 420x294px
>>140331836
I despise lesbianism. When I was in the Navy I was expecting to run into faggots but the cliche was half true only most of the gays in the Navy were Lesbians. All off them were raging feminists and tom boys, they knew they couldn't make it in the Army so the joined the least demanding service. They formed gangs on board ships and even in shore establishments and would turn straight women into dykes. Even destroy marriages. They all knew each other too. Some of them were very militant and protective of each other, if we ever went out ashore in a foreign port they would try and pull all the straight girls away from us guys and go to another bar so we couldnt hit on them.

Literally saw this on the locker of one of the girls.
Theres nothing worse then a woman who keeps her snatch away from men out of spite. None of them are actually gay they just hate men. The ugly ones cant get dick and despise for rejecting them and the hot ones are straight bitches who think that because their uncle fingered them their prime teen pussy that all men are potential rapists.

Lesbianism is a lifestyle and ideology, faggotry is just men who like cock.

Its a shame we cant burn them anymore.
>>
>>140333575
>Lesbianism is a lifestyle and ideology, faggotry is just men who like cock
Deep redpill in the meta behind this
>>
What you described makes my fucking blood boil.

You should have gotten you and the bros they robbed pussy from and beat the shit out of them
>>
Maybe if you knew how to eat pussy, women wouldn't turn to other women.
>>
>>140333820
A mate of mine who was engaged to marry his childhood sweetheart was turned whilst he was away on deployment. She was on another ship doing the same deployment in a different are and over the course of about 4 months she became more and more distant. The fact that out at sea they could only converse via email on the ships restricted network made it hard. When we got home she txted him saying the marriage was off and that she was moving to new Zealand to marry her wife. Her wife was a giant raging bull dyke who was one HGH cycle away from being a man.
>>
>>140333575

Leave tomboys alone faggot, being a tomboy doesn't mean being a lesbian, tomboys are cute
>>
File: 75185346694.jpg (16KB, 236x352px) Image search: [Google]
75185346694.jpg
16KB, 236x352px
>>140333575
Lesbians aren't real, this is why you have shit such as political lesbianism where perfectly straight women take other women as partners so they are no longer oppresed by the patriarchy. Can you imagine any straight male choosing to suck cocks for the rest of his life? No wonder most people think most lesbians are that way out of spite.

Dykes are in general less happy than straight women, many deeply miss the cock and the older they get, the more they understand they fucked up and wish they could turn back time, marry a guy and have babies without using a turkey baster.

You ask for a solution? Tomboys raised in rightwing/traditional enviroments end up being normal, stable people. Tomboys running wild in college surrounded by nu-males end up sticking to the lifestyle... and I can't blame them at all. You know what to do, /pol/. Save them.
>>
>>140334412
Their cute until they are too old. Then it's not cute at all.
>>
File: 1486269069500.jpg (125KB, 1539x456px) Image search: [Google]
1486269069500.jpg
125KB, 1539x456px
>>140334412
You're a man of great taste.
>>
>>140333575

>None of them are actually gay they just hate men

I'm the same but in reverse.

I can't stand being around a woman for more than an hour at a time.
>>
>>140333575
Lesbians are just women who haven't had a proper dicking yet
>>
File: 1500579397301.jpg (11KB, 415x398px) Image search: [Google]
1500579397301.jpg
11KB, 415x398px
>>140334082
Both the woman and her dyke should be beat to a pulp for being unfaithful. God the day of the rope cannot come sooner.
>>
File: DanishSoccer.jpg (341KB, 1820x1213px) Image search: [Google]
DanishSoccer.jpg
341KB, 1820x1213px
>>140333575
>>
>>140333575
>he hot ones are straight bitches who think that because their uncle fingered them their prime teen pussy that all men are potential rapists.
kill the uncles
>>
>>140335251
Plot twist:
It didn't actually happen, but it was "real in their mind"
>>
>>140335388
Checked. Kill the degenerate uncles anyway.
>>
>>140333575
>They formed gangs on board ships and even in shore establishments and would turn straight women into dykes

That sounds hot as fuck
>>
>>140336147
You think women moving in on a male dominated institution and slowly but subversively trying to take over and kill it from within is hot? Theres a real reason the military has gender quotas and sex scandals every five minutes these days. The more sluts complain about rape' the more men get who are a threat their power are eliminated the more civilian women feel comfortable about joining.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.