[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kike "doctor" hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: drs howard fine and howard.jpg (30KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
drs howard fine and howard.jpg
30KB, 400x324px
These kikes have destroyed my livelihood, my morale, and now my body.

Gas the kikes. Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
Reminder that the transgender surgery inventor was a Jude named Magnus Hirschfeld, who worked in the institute of sexology in Weimar Germany
>>
>>140321671
Liberate Constantinople! The Marble Emperor will free his city.
>>
File: IMG_3813.gif (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_3813.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>140321421
Looks like you got C U T
U
T
>>
>>140321791
We are waiting a huge shipment of pesticide.
Please be patient
>>
It was a kike doctor who cut off my foreskin
It was a kike doctor who told my parents i needed vaccinations
It was a kike doctor who told my mother i had ADHD and put my on pills
It was a kike doctor who told my mother I had depression and put me on more pills
It was a kike who let pajeet doctors into my country
>>
>>140321421

They gave me thyroid cancer and left me with a hole in my shoulder all the way to the bone.
>>
>>140322352
Please ask Poland to ship us as much cyanide as possible if you can.
>>
>>140322540

fun fact, cyanide tastes like almonds
>>
>>140322600
Fun fact, cyanide gas cures asthma in ashkenazi Jews.
>>
>>140322520
How did they manage that?
>>
>>140321974

>this makes me want to suck a dick

>lament over being a fag degenerate

>realize that the worship and craving of dick may be a response to being circumcised
>>
>>140324206
Radiation therapy for another cancer probably
>>
>>140326156
Shit, I'd heard radiation therapy is bad, but that's fuckin brutal. Watched a youtube video a while ago that said chemotherapy is the only class of drug that the prescribing doctor gets a kickback for prescribing. Any truth in that, do we know?
>>
>>140328183
In the states any brand name drug doctors get kickbacks for prescribing of some kind.

In chemo the drugs are super expensive and docs choose drugs that have a bigger absolute profit, especially from medicare.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.