[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, /pol/, did you listen to it yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (49KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
49KB, 480x360px
Tell me, /pol/, did you listen to it yet?
>>
>listening to a Jewish podcast
>>
>>140319383

this weinstein guy is just as Jewy as I imagined, I couldn't listen to more than 30 minutes
>>
>>140319492
try watching it. his facial expressions actually make me angry
>>
yeah, it was all about muh 6 gorillions
>>
Why should I?
>>
>>140319383
Terrible idea for an episode. Listening to a Christian and a Jew try to talk about the same subject is mind numbing. Their perception of reality are two completely different things. It's a shame because I am a huge Jordan Peterson fan.
>>
File: IMG_0603.jpg (41KB, 299x273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0603.jpg
41KB, 299x273px
>>140319383
its lame as hell. All of his best guests he cuts short. Sue Aikens, Ron Miscavige and Ceara Lynch ... just the first few that pop in my head

very fascinating podcast though. Been listening to it 40 hours a week at work.
>>
Watched it live- not super impressed
>>
>>140319492
He couldn't even formulate his points coherently like Peterson does, he would often lose his direction mid rant, definitely not as intelligent as JP.
>>
File: IMG_0524.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0524.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
>>140319770
to add to my original comment, he needs to have Alex Jones on again. This time without Eddie Bravo. for sure no Eddie Bravo, he helped make the #911 episode mediocre. Preferably no guest but Bryan Callen would be a good addition.
>>
>>140319383
The best Joe Rogan podcast was the one with Steve-O 2bh
>>
File: steveo.webm (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
steveo.webm
1MB, 1440x1080px
>>140320026
>>
>>140319383
I’m about two hours into it and I wish Joe would SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>140319942
Honestly he surprised me with his grasp of the situation.
I think you're shortchanging the guy.... But my expectations were low to begin with.
>>
>>140319383
The whole podcast I had the hardest chub ever.
Gonna move to Canada to study with peterson
Maybe invite him into my dorm for some studying if you know what I mean
>>
>>140319770
That Ron Miscavige podcast was something that could've been great. Joe looks bored throughout the whole thing
>>
File: wow.jpg (26KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
26KB, 600x610px
>>140319383
I listened to it when it aired.
>the far right is bad wow the far left is bad
>wow aren't we chums?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.