[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's their endgame?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: sweden yes.png (464KB, 1344x904px) Image search: [Google]
sweden yes.png
464KB, 1344x904px
memes aside, what is going on here? they won't be able to support their existing GDP if the public's mean IQ drops by 10, and their government probably knows this

so what IS their government trying to achieve? what are sweden's actual geopolitical interests?
>>
Hows that Doc Johnson?
>>
>>140319181
Awww shit, now I spilled mah coffee.
Nice shitpost Elie.
Our IQ dropped 5 points already. But hey, at least we earned a little dick lenght.
>>
>>140319181
Point is, mongrelisation is the way.
Racemix until blacks and arabs earn IQ.
Noone is or will do anything.
>>
>>140319181
wtf, is that the amazon 2005 web layout?
>>
File: dunnolol.jpg (17KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
dunnolol.jpg
17KB, 500x327px
>>140319277
>>140319475
I'm actually pretty serious
I know i'll now get 60000000000 shitposts about multikulti degenerate white genocide jews again but at least I'm trying anyway
>>
>>140319181
global conspiracy to rid the world of pure Aryan genes
>>
>>140319181
>they won't be able to support their existing GDP if the public's mean IQ drops by 10
Are you aware what automation does?
The low IQ are more likely to spend their funds on useless shit over saving it.
Doesn't matter regardless, they'll be like lords over serfs once more.
To have the open power once more.
>>
>>140319696
I said memes aside dumbass. nobody adopts a policy for something that's 100% abstract in terms on gain
>>
>>140319790
are you sure 100% manufacturing automation will be here soon enough? because if research and the like starts slowing down now because academia staff is too dumb we might never get there
>>
>>140319551
But that drags the total I.Q. down.
I don't care if the halfies get a boost at the expense of the whites.
If they can't select for intelligence that's their problem.
Fuck them and fuck their shit genes.
>>
>>140319821
An ethnic group that conquered the world, pretty much made it as it is, and beheaded/castrated its kings and queens.
Add to that a great will for freedom and liberty.

On the other side you have sandniggers, who would follow anyone, and niggers who are just that, niggers.
Is it really abstract for the ruling elite to want to rule over simpler people?
>>
>>140319181
I honestly think it's pathological altruism.
No joke.
They've put ideology above reality and refuse to notice that they're killing themselves.
Only when they're facing death at the hands of a Muslim mob will they catch on.
It may be worth it to let this take its course.
As an example for the rest of Europe.
Feminists in particular.
They need to see the effects of inviting murderers into their beds.
>>
>>140320043
>Doesn't know how averages work
>Is worried about the average iq dropping

Kill yourself and boost it faggot
>>
>>140319181
Sweden spends 3x on migrants than what they spend on defense. They are trying to collapse their own country.
>>
>>140320230
Oh, introducing a population with a lower mean doesn't have an effect on the net I.Q.?
Please enlighten me.
>>
>>140320225
Dems are the real raycissts
>>
>>140320283
Worth noting that Sweden spends literally nothing on its military but yeah, cucks are cucked
>>
>>140320307
>Enlighten me hurr I can't do it myself

Jesus, why are you niggers so lazy?
>>
>>140319181
It looks like unironic white genocide but it could just be a case of the road something something is lined with good intentions
>>
>>140320472
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions" is the phrase you are looking for.
>>
>>140319181
It's just capitalism OP. They drive down wages for the unskilled. The 21st century left is nothing more than Wall Street's butt boys. Why do you think Google and Antifa say the same shit?
>>
>>140320225
>pathological altruism
Have to agree. But whenever someone assures you they're being altruistic against all reason, they're grifting. There are true zealots but there are many opportunists taking advantage.
>>
>>140320563
Yes that one completely slipped my mind
>>
File: family types.jpg (210KB, 903x1716px) Image search: [Google]
family types.jpg
210KB, 903x1716px
>>140319181
Most of this is just my opinion and speculation. I'm more familiar with the situation in Germany, Britain, and the United States.

There is a confluence of reasons, but the short answer is "pathological altruism, probably caused by incredible rates of outbreeding".

First, look up what the "Hajnal Line" is. I'm not going to infodump, but basically certain cultures in Western Europe have historically-anomalously low levels of "clannishness" caused by a combination of factors that boil down to massive taboos against cousin marriage. I was brought up to think that marrying my third cousin was weird, which sounds absolutely nuts in most places.

(Yes, this means that leftist canards about whites being "inbred" are the complete opposite of the truth).

Anyway, the result is that Swedes are extremely "open" socially. For hundreds of years, they (and other places like Britain) have been doing stuff like kicking the kids out of the house at adulthood, and marrying late because of the cost of establishing an independent household. You will sometimes hear about how "extended families used to live together", and while it's true that individualization/atomization has increased in these societies, they were always the MOST individualistic (and not coincidentally, "feminist") societies in the world. Much of the confusion about this in America, for instance, is caused by third-generation Italians and the like projecting their own family histories onto the American settler stock.

Anyway, this is how Swedes have been living like this "forever", and they don't know anything different on any deep level. In other societies there have been countervailing pressures; Britain, for instance, had unusually competent, worldly aristocracy who understood that while England might be one way, other places were another. In American you had, early on, the Indians and later blacks. These reminded the local whites that other peoples had different ways.
>>
>>140321221
Anyway, Sweden is something of a backwater or, at least, a "regional power". They did at one time have a decent empire, but in modern times Sweden has only been a land and not a sea power. They're also somewhat isolated by their language. As a result, they have literally no ideological inoculation against claims that Somalis are "just like us, they just look a little different". There just is no default suspicion of outsiders whatsoever, and there have historically been no concrete examples otherwise.

Now, once the hordes started moving in, it might have become clear to those in power that things weren't working out. There are several reasons they didn't reverse the flow, however. Concretely, admitting they made a huge mistake would probably end their political careers. Some also probably truly felt/feel that despite some initial difficulties (which don't actually affect them, personally) the New Swedes will integrate. This is basically just a "gut feeling" that they have for cultural reasons explained previously. The Swedish cultural script is just to keep welcoming them harder and harder until eventually the stranger sees you're all right. The more self-aware of these might be proud of Swedish culture, and think that anti-immigrationists are actually threatening Swedish culture, which includes massive openness. Some of them are Jews who, while they don't have a positive animus against the ethnic Swedes, just don't give a fuck about them (media companies, e.g.).

There are economic incentives too. I'm not familiar with the situation in Sweden, but in Britain and Germany the connected are essentially paid above-market rates by the government to house, feed, (attempt to) educate etc immigrants. On the societal level, this is just taking money from the actual productive economy and subsidizing the expansion of the underclass, but if you're in this racket, it's the government giving you inflated ROI on real estate and services.
>>
>>140322089
There's also the fact that there have been relatively few changes to actual law in Sweden. They've basically had open borders since the 70s, it's just that a) no one really noticed and b) transportation was much more expensive. I don't want to make this any longer, but basically the borders of many countries currently subject to mass migration were being upheld by taboo and custom without the backing of law. For [reasons], more and more people in the Third World are noticing that there isn't actually any barrier to entry into the rich economies.

Where does it end? It won't. Well, Sweden's intended endgame is probably "welcome refugees until the world is a better place". That's not going to happen, obviously. Swedes are basically dodo birds; they aren't going to grow wings before the rats eat them all. One of globalization's losers.
>>
More poor people equals richer rich people
>>
>>140322892
Not in terms of absolute wealth.

But that's a good suggestion nonetheless, if you can produce evidence that relative disparity in wealth also leads to the rich becoming richer in absolute terms than they would otherwise, then I'll accept your argument.
>>
>>140322892
I don't see how that makes sense. More disposable income means more consumption.
>>
>>140320580

But they literally don't work. At best, the reports on the economic migrants in Germany show that only 10% work, and these are overwhelmingly able-bodied young males, they have no excuse.

>>140319790

Given how wealth distribution works, the Middle Class consumes far more than the Working Class, even if they save more. As it is, the middle class household easily spends more on luxury goods than the sum of all earnings of most working class households.

Even if you go by a debt system, you obviously can't run an economy indefinitely on debt, there must be returns.
>>
>>140319181
To make a people too stupid and slovenly to ever vote/rebel them out of power.

The rich will still be rich, whether their underlings are 130 or 80 IQ. Now, a stupid people are lost for all time, as opposed to ruling over a timebomb of a people one intellectual renaissance away from throwing you into the sea (America 1700's). You can't be perfidious and stuff your own pockets, lie, cheat, murder and use the country as your playground, under such circumstances. This makes certain personalities very upset, so the goal is to turn the people into animals, essentially.
>>
File: bert.jpg (277KB, 1897x812px) Image search: [Google]
bert.jpg
277KB, 1897x812px
>>140324522
This madman understands
>>
>>140319181
Shut the fuck up dirty jew its your people in power in Sweden thats doing this shit KYS!
>>
>>140319601
Stop killing us Aaron!
For them? Civil war or just state fall because that happen with every state based on oppression instead on nation.
>>
>>140319181
hello jewman are you still there?
>>
>implying sweden is controlled by swedes
>>
>>140319181
Call me a nutjob, but perhaps the political elite belong to some satanic cult that puts the world in the edge of chaos, let it burn, then let a new world of their design rise from the ashes like Phoenix. The goyim elite is with the jew elite on the same board.
>>
File: Capture.png (66KB, 474x308px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
66KB, 474x308px
>>
yolo
>>
>left
Ideological reasons, and they all vote left so they're essentially buying votes.
>"right"
VERY much complicit(tripled immigration 2006-2014), wage dumping and hoping to crash the welfare state.
>people
Retards, could make the average swede lobby against eyesight as long as you poked his eyes out first.
>>
>>140319181

Israeli diaspora with blonde wigs are the cause, since 2001 Swede removed the ban on dual citizenships.
>>
>>140319181
Ask a sweedish rabbI, no doubt that they'll be " in the loop "
>>
File: swedenfirstlesbianbishop.png (181KB, 500x721px) Image search: [Google]
swedenfirstlesbianbishop.png
181KB, 500x721px
>>
>>140319181
Swedish conformism and self-righteousness. Even in America, the places with Scandinavian descent always cucked the hardest for immigration and refugees. They even attract Somalians.
>>
File: swedenwew.jpg (99KB, 540x912px) Image search: [Google]
swedenwew.jpg
99KB, 540x912px
>>
File: swedenelsamydaughter.png (592KB, 505x1025px) Image search: [Google]
swedenelsamydaughter.png
592KB, 505x1025px
>>
File: swedencriesyess.gif (2MB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
swedencriesyess.gif
2MB, 300x182px
>>
>>140341259
Is that thing even christian ? Does it actually believe in God ?
Even an atheist libtard wouldn't say something this retarded
>>
>>140319181
there is no greater goal, outside the irrational need to feel morally superior.

It's exactly the same emotional drive behind religion.
>>
File: d1e2f0af66[1].png (22KB, 526x752px) Image search: [Google]
d1e2f0af66[1].png
22KB, 526x752px
>>
>>140341677
Ignore the text and just fucking look at her. Look at that smile. How could that creature that belongs in the burning pits of hell ever appreciate God?

She can't even smile without gloating. Fucking look at her. Look at those fucking eyes. That's spite. She's looking at trash and she is gloating.
>>
>>140319181
The destruction of Sweden? Perhaps the lack of sunlight has made them suicidal, and they want to take their entire civilization with them.
>>
>>140319181

Common now. We been occupied since ww2 and you know this.

This guy cant be a jew. Ive talked with alot of jews tru the years. Ive even fucked a jewish girl working as a midwife in norway. And not one single one of them has been this bluepilled.
>>
>>140341932
She has that same face I saw on pedo priests.
>>
Look at all of the Swedish and Israeli flags in this thread. Even some Indians. I haven't seen you guys since they gave us meme flags.
>>
File: 87f_2.png (30KB, 600x701px) Image search: [Google]
87f_2.png
30KB, 600x701px
>>140319181
It's the kalergi plan
>>
>>140342846
t.50% nigger-jew
>>
>>140319181
They are hopeless ideologues, they know nothing and subconsciously wish for the death of their nation as their values are degraded to the point where on some level they know they deserve it. Having a bunch of Jews control your media and constantly agitating for higher nigger influx, feminist brainwashing and general cuckoldry doesn't help either. At some point they will degrade to the point that some kind of right wing authoritarian comes in, a rather sad state of affairs really.
>>
>>140342846
Bullshit, you see at least one Sven in every thread. We are statistically the most overrepresented posters on /pol/ in proportion to our population.

Oh and you are not white Sir
>>
File: 1502585420359.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502585420359.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
their waiting for Pewdiepie to come home and start up the the brownshirts
>>
Globalism
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.