[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Survival currency.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

What will be worth the most after the bombs fall?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13864568

Now with a poll!
>>
>>140317694
How would I pay with half vagina? What if I owe debt of 50k vaginas to someone? Would there be a vagina bank?
>>
>>140317862
>http://www.strawpoll.me/13864568
No I mean like you open a brothel, you accept all of the other currency. Of course in your brothel of slave girls people cannot bring in their guns, they would need to check it at the door.
>>
>running a brothel full of savage half insane post apocolypse survivor women
good luck. you'd have to be some kind of vagina whispering beast master to harness the poon in that climate. let alone defend your position against being usurped or defending your workers from the clients and the clients from the workers and from any random attacks.

only the baddest chads will be running brothels after shtf, or more likely gangs will run the brothels.
>>
>>140318539
same goes for slaves by the way

meanwhile bitcoin is only good for local partial collapse. like if the economy crashes and the dollar loses half it's value, then bitcoin could be useful.

seeds have a lot of value, but so many people will likely be too starving now to worry about crops months from now. and you'll probably want to eat your food items yourself not use them as currency. to the right people, wise people who aren't immediately starving, people who might have something to trade, they would pay a high price for seeds but only if they didn't have any. i would still carry seeds though for personal use and to help supply small colonies in the hopes that i can return later and gather a share of the crops grown or something and hope they keep their word but even if theyhttp://i.4cdn.org/pol/1504589328920.png don't at least i helped people eat.

bullets will be valuable, but only to people who have guns, meanwhile bullets can be heavy to carry and you might need to use them yourself.

not everyone smokes ciggs but those who do might be interested in trading.

bottlecaps is an interesting idea. might want to buy a bag of caps to keep in your house just in case. but it's a total guess as to whether that takes off, i'm guessing not.

so probably best to diversify your bonds, perhaps have several buried staches so you don't have it carry it all around everywhere. or hide it in your house so looters can't find it. bullets, ciggs, liquor, seeds, canned food are all possible currencies. so is actual food crops if you manage to grow them yourself. salted and smoked meats if you manage to get some hunting done. leather. perhaps make some moccasins to sell from the deer you ate.

another possible currency is actual coins. they will have scarcity once they are no longer being made, and they're already all over the place and people are already used to using it. we might just keep using cash, coins and bills from before the crash.
>>
>>140317694
Gunpowder and water sources.
>>
>>140320125
On this note, everything listed in OP is wrong.
1. Bottled water will be used up so fast the people who make their plans around that will be the first to die, rightfully so.
2. Bullets will become scarce and only people who can make them will be worth anything in the long run. People who simply use them will run out, simple as that.
>>
File: IMG_0078.jpg (287KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078.jpg
287KB, 1280x1280px
>>140317694
diapers
>>
>>140317694
land, shelter, and food. Those who have things to barter will thrive. Not imaginery (((money)))
>>
>>140317694
Non irradiated food". Go and bury cans of beans in you backyard ,
>>
>>140317694
Antibiotics and other meds.
>>
A can of Spam.
>>
>>140317694

shelter
>>
Best Item to have that I learned from the US Marines in Afghan: Boi Pussy..

in a doomday scenario boi pussy can be easily exchange for goods.

1. It's is easy to carry with you
2. it's reusable
3. it's durable
>>
food, water, fuel, ammo

the past hurricane didn't teach you fool nuffin?
>>
>>140317694
you don't have a centralized currency in post habbening world you blistering retard. You barter or take

once society stabilizes and starts to reform again, you will see the rise of local currencies in form of a mint.

The question here is what item(s) will be good for bartering
>>
>>140317694

'Experience' needs to be on your list.
>>
File: 1477297859726.jpg (205KB, 723x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477297859726.jpg
205KB, 723x1024px
>>140317694
Blood. Most people will have irradiated blood which will make them sick. The select few who dont wont be sick and thus their blood will become extremely valuable.
>>
>>140317694
>What will be worth the most after the bombs fall?
Lead.
Cigarettes.
>>
File: 1493139932179.jpg (60KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
1493139932179.jpg
60KB, 600x345px
>>140317694
They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall become abhorrent; their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord; they shall not satisfy their souls, or fill their stomachs, for their iniquity has become a stumbling block. (Ezekiel 7:19)
>>
Cigarettes, liquor, food, Ammo, Skills

in no particular order
>>
For most people it will be their own life. Same as for most people pre-apocalypse. For others it will be their faith their families and some it will be the chaos that allows them to unleash their evil desires without consequence.

Of course land will be the major commodity of the post war economy. A save place with little radiation that can provide for a number of people will make the kings of that generation. And any tool that can be used to capture or defend such territory will be the next most valuable. In truth little will change between now and then exept the true value of such things will be better understood.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.