[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Technocracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

A few months before the 2016 election one anon predicted Trump would not only win to become the next president, but that /pol/ would come to dislike him overtime. He predicted /pol/ would eventually become uninterested in him and begin to look for something else to follow, and in a couple of years a new "Technocracy" movement would be resurrected as that answer.

Technocracy rising: For it or against it?
>>
>>140315757
fuck off
>>
>>140315881
Good argument
>>
File: 2020_sept.jpg (190KB, 1394x888px) Image search: [Google]
2020_sept.jpg
190KB, 1394x888px
>>140315757

I like it so much I'm going to steal it. Thank you! The future is bright, Lambright2020!

I'm offering campaign refunds if I don't win.
>>
>>140315757
too much tech is suppressed or 'shelved' for the -cracy part
>>
File: 2020_Technocracy.jpg (209KB, 1394x888px) Image search: [Google]
2020_Technocracy.jpg
209KB, 1394x888px
>>140316769
>Technocracy

Fixed it!
>>
>>140315757
Technocracy just means elites acting autistically now. Look at all the people who describe themselves as technocrats.
>>
This has shill bullshit written all over it but it's worth speculating what the next paradigm will be, because it will move on from the current one of national conservaitve neopagan pseudospiritual larping with a genocidal undercurrent, just like it evolved from libertarian left atheism.
>>
>>140317033

I should get some smiles for this.
>>
>>140315757
Hmm... interesting. As for "for or against", it depends on what exactly this technocracy would be. We already have a sort of technocracy in the US. Personally, I support this technocracy against both left-wing and right-wing populism. But I don't know what a future technocracy might involve.
>>
>>140315757
Technocracy sounds better than it is. It sounds like an efficient and effective machine of government that serves it's users. But in reality, the rulers of the European Union, named the European Commission, are technocrats. They are inefficient, unable to stop corruption, and an echo chamber of self-congratulations which are unable to solve problems - just a slightly different kind of bureaucrat.
>>
>>140315757
For it. We need a politician who will implement it
>>
im against technocracy desu. im against all forms of centralized government. I dont like the idea of a few ((experts)) who went to ((university)) to learn ((current theories)) for the ways things work to become the leaders of society. Just because someone is an "expert" doesnt mean they arent being guided by their biased political world view. just because someone is an "expert" doesnt mean they are not bought and sold for by globalist mega corporations.
>>
File: 9c6.png (740KB, 441x1025px) Image search: [Google]
9c6.png
740KB, 441x1025px
>>140315757
>A few months before the 2016 election one anon predicted Trump would not only win to become the next president, but that /pol/ would come to dislike him overtime. He predicted /pol/ would eventually become uninterested in him and begin to look for something else to follow
this isn't terribly profound and it happened already when /b/ shat out chanology/occupy
>"Technocracy"
more gay faggot meme shit that focuses too much on one particular aspect of society to the detriment of other things. the reason why we're where we are today isn't because of acedemia's focus on social sciences. it's the opposite, we neglected it for the last years and let (((social politics)) fill the void

technocracy, fuck your stupid meme shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.