[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolutely cucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5076.jpg (97KB, 1242x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5076.jpg
97KB, 1242x412px
Yes goyim, white liberals are the problem. Stop looking deep enough to see who is promoting their ideology...

After Charlottesville Baked Alaska has shifted more and more into Alt Lite territory and clearly signaling he doesn't want to be called a nazi to the extent of rather having jews, niggers and chinks than mislead white people. What a fucking coward he is.
>>
>>140314891
White liberals are by far the worst because at least the kikes and blacks and beaners and muzzers are working for their own people's best interests
>>
>>140315041
Good post, nip.
>>
>>140314891
The biggest haters of whites are white progressive liberals
>>
>>140314891
He had the ideology maced out of him kek
>>
>>140315041
Based Angler????
>>
>>140314891
His lack of understanding about race realism and regression to their mean as well as their implications on multiracial society is worrying.
>>
>>140314891
Implying libshits wouldn't be thrown out of copters.
>>
>>140315527
the mean*
>>
>>140314891
is this faggot still blind
>>
>>140315041
It is precisely because we care about our people that we want to wake them up. There are many intelligent liberals, and a lot of white men and women with admirable physiques, who hate their own race by having swallowed so much anti-white propaganda. One of our short to mid term goals is having as many white people as possible to take the redpill, and start advocating for themselves once and for all.
>>
>>140314891
What happened with this guy supposedly being blinded?
>>
>>140315259
Well, I would say the jews, but everyone seems to hate us nowadays desu
>>
>implying progressives (jews) would be able to get any ground when they don't have propped up groups of minorities that they can use for votes
>implying jews would be allowed in in the first place
>implying usury would exist
>>
>>140315793

He sprayed himself with pepper spray and cried like a bitch, to save face he went to the ER and posted that it "might" have been an acid attack.
>>
>>140314891

Ugh lets be real about who are the worst groups on the planet.

1. Jews
2. White Liberals
3. Muslims

2/3 can be swapped
>>
File: coe.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
coe.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
ITT: people who took being right winged too far

yall could learn from baked alaska.
small govt. defend the constitution. disrupt jews.
those are all fine

being a nazi is retarded. i would rather be american
>>
>>140315949
Muslims are no problem is jews weren't pitting us against each other.
>>
>>140314891

All e-celebs are pathetic pieces of shit who constantly change their views for shekels
>>
>>140314891
I'm only vaguely aware of who this dude is, but he looks like a kike.
>>
>>140315964

The constitution was written by Freemasons (ie. jewish puppets). It's a degenerate document and the reason things are where they are. America and americanism and constitutionalism is rooted in stupidity and cucked to jewry inherently.
>>
edgy thread
>>
>>140315949
You forgot that black and mestizo subhumans are currently sucking welfare blood off the jugular of the white majority who is already struggling to reproduce.
>>
>>140316171
u never even read it I guess u shill
>>
>>140314891
https://youtu.be/ar0xPFgK47I
Pentagon Official warns of "Terror Attack from the LEFT" weeks before 8/12 Charlottesville. H.R. McMaster fires him.
>>
File: wheelofjudaism.jpg (69KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
wheelofjudaism.jpg
69KB, 600x454px
>>
>>140314891
Hobbes was a Jew?
>>
>>140315660
They don't want to "wake up". They're a death cult, out to sacrifice their race to the god of diversity. They have to be exiled.
>>
>>140314891
Part of being a nationalist is trying to help your misguided brothers and sisters.
>>
>>140314891
controlled opposition is controlled
>>
>>140318074
They're not misguided, they're malicious.
>>
>>140316171
The Freemasons were all gentile until kikes infiltrated them, just like they infiltrate /pol/ and every other gentile organization. And given your anti free speech nonsense, I'd have to assume you just might be one of (((them))).
>>
seriously though, has anyone else noticed whenever something the Jew doesn't want comes along, we get one of these E-Celebs comes out against it?
>>
>>140315041
Leave it to nippon for some fpbp knowledge bombs.
>>
>>140316019
someone forgot the Barbary pirates
>>
>>140318263
Those (((E-Celebs))) quickly get over-represented. Millions of bot views with a very small amount of likes and dislikes on jewtube. Meanwhile, any red-pilled gentile barely even gets noticed unless he sells out to (((them))) for some ez shekels.
>>
>>140314891
I’ve learned to hate white people and White Nationalists more than any of their opponents. Not because they are evil monsters, but because they generally suck. I hate white people and White Nationalists because they are weak, broken, phenomenally autistic, or all three.
>>
>>140314891
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELK
>>
>>140315041
this is why you are eternal best ally
>>
>>140318569
>blah blah blah (((muh feels))) blah blah blah (((white privilege))) blah blah blah (((errmerrgerrd a fascist)))) blah blah blah (((butt pirate)))
>>
>>140318569
"Leftists are the real racists!"
"Negroes of USA...get out of democrat plantation!"

/cuck
>>
>>140314891
>>140315041
white liberals can be converted easily
>>
>>140318826
It's you who enjoy the endless cuckening. The various factions of White Nationalists already spend more time gossiping about each other (usually anonymously), stabbing each other in the back and jockeying for power and influence than any group I have ever seen, except maybe SJWs, who are also predominantly white.
>>
File: kkk.jpg (103KB, 687x900px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
103KB, 687x900px
>>140314891
He's right.

Traitors hang highest.
>>
Always kill a traitor before an enemy.
>>
>>140316171
wtf I love autocratic totalitarianships now
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.