[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump is compromised, prove me wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 37

All Trump loyalists gone? Check. Will still have DACA only called something else? Check. Won't ever lock her up and looks embarrassed when people shout it at rallies? Check. Face it, deep state won. I hats why they are throwing ANTIFA under the bus and steering clear of the civil war meme. Bill Mitchell tier supporters will just say "4d chess" until they eventually forget all about what Trump ran on and accept compassionate conservative Trump. Seth Rich will be forgotten, Awan will drive for Uber and DWS and HRC will snicker about how they actually thought for a moment that they would have to face justice some day. Also, good luck with the wall.
>>
>>140314469
Trump is an establishment man, and was from the beginning. He's not out there fighting other billionaires for the first world middle class. He's a con man who's job it is to discredit the ideas he represents. He wasn't supposed to win, though.
>>
File: 1504492314997.png (189KB, 339x378px) Image search: [Google]
1504492314997.png
189KB, 339x378px
>Trump loyalists gone
>Check.
Mfw you faggots actually believe that. Not even bothering to read the rest because you're absolutely delusional. The fact that you keep repeating that to yourself over and over and spamming /pol/ with your bullshit shows how detached you are from reality.
>>
He's been a huge disappointment
>>
>>140314871
Wow you sure proved me wrong Bill Mitchell
>>
>>140314469
its her turn?
>>
>>140314469
Prove yourself right first.
>>
>>140315227
Precisely.
>>
File: 1503870756943.png (395KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503870756943.png
395KB, 1100x900px
I'm sure all these vets absolutely HATE Trump.....

Trump Signs Bill to Extend Veterans Choice Program
http://archive.is/sYxBD

Trump Administration Streamlines Veteran Medical Records
http://archive.is/7c8aH

White House to launch veterans' complaint hotline
http://archive.is/okVdM

President Donald J. Trump visits VA and signs executive order 'Improving
Accountability and Whistleblower Protection at the Department of Veterans Affairs’
http://archive.is/X58FI

VA fires more than 500 feds under Trump, even before new accountability law
https://archive.is/XZqlb

Trump signs VA accountability act into law, promises better care for veterans
http://archive.is/iEDPe

VA expands telehealth access
http://archive.is/7zvUf

How the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 may drive civil service reform
http://archive.is/sga85
>>
>>140315227
Are you saying you actually think anyone is going to go to jail at all? Anyone? We literally have Comey on tape perjuring himself twice, Loretta Lynch also And don't even get me started on Hillary - not a single one of those people will ever face justice and you know it
>>
peeling that bumper sticker off must hurt like hell
>>
File: 1503924390943.png (133KB, 473x327px) Image search: [Google]
1503924390943.png
133KB, 473x327px
I'm sure all these people with new jobs absolutely HATE Trump....

President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President in History
http://archive.is/lJk4Z

Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the second quarter of 2017
https://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

Government spending as percentage of GDP down
http://archive.is/2sG4k

Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
http://archive.is/Bxbev

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
http://archive.is/TQrnw

Wages rising faster than prices
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Consumer confidence back near 16-year high
http://archive.is/Dbg7F

U.S. unemployment hits lowest level since 2001
http://archive.is/Tznks

Summer Youth Unemployment Falls to Lowest Level Since 1969
http://archive.is/t2RHr

Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17 Years
http://archive.is/uf5OQ

Stock market at record breaking highs

Lowest number of people on food stamps in 7 years
>>
>>140315511
Wow president Jeb sounds pretty great
>>
>>140315532
>"Trump is compromised"

Prove it.
>>
>>140315133
You're proving himself to be a complete retard. He's still got people like Miller and his homeland security advisor who are absolutely based. Even (((Steve Mnuchin))) is signalling hard against DACA.
>>
>>140314469
Saged because faggot OP said check too much
>>
>>140315511
i don't care about vets. they're welfare dependent cry babies who kill themselves more often than teenagers
>>
File: 1503449789521.png (497KB, 600x867px) Image search: [Google]
1503449789521.png
497KB, 600x867px
I'm sure all the people benefiting from reduction in crime, more investment in America, and more environmental protection absolutely despise Trump....

>"Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act"
Signed: Jan. 20, 2017

>"Expediting Environmental Reviews and Approvals for High-Priority Infrastructure Projects"
Signed: Jan. 24, 2017

>"Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States"
Signed: Jan. 25, 2017

>"Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements"
Signed: Jan. 25, 2017

>"Protecting the Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into the United States"
Signed: Jan. 27, 2017

>"Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Appointees"
Signed: Jan. 28, 2017

>"Reducing Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs"
Signed: Jan. 30, 2017

>"Core Principles for Regulating the United States Financial System"
(particularly important because it prevents future government bailouts with taxpayer money)
Signed: Feb. 3, 2017

>"Task Force on Crime Reduction and Public Safety"
Signed: Feb. 9, 2017

>"Preventing Violence Against Federal, State, Tribal, and Local Law Enforcement Officers"
Signed: Feb. 9, 2017

>"Enforcing Federal Law With Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking"
Signed: Feb. 9, 2016

>"Restoring the Rule of Law, Federalism, and Economic Growth by Reviewing the 'Waters of the U.S.' Rule"
Signed Feb. 28, 2017

>"The Revocation of Federal Contracting Executive Orders"
Signed: March 27, 2017

>"Establishing the President's Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis"
Signed: March 29, 2017

>"Buy American, Hire American"
Signed: April 18, 2017

>"Identifying and Reducing Tax Regulatory Burdens"
Signed: April 21, 2017

>"Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America"
Signed: April 25, 2017

>"Enforcing Statutory Prohibitions on Federal Control of Education"
Signed: April 26, 2017
>>
He's doing fine. These things take time. RAISE Act is coming, AA is being BTFO, we'll get a huge windfall from obliterating China and NK, economy is up, things are looking better than King Nigger.
>>
File: 1503892869744.png (323KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503892869744.png
323KB, 900x900px
>>140315688
>I don't care about vets
But you cry for their protection whenever it benefits you, just like the police you hate until you need their help....really gets the noggin joggin. Can't wait for you cali faggots to get nuked tomorrow.
>>
File: IMG_1149.jpg (36KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1149.jpg
36KB, 578x327px
His name is... ...lol who fuckin cares! Muh 401k!
>>
>>140315856
>Muh police are the good guys meme.
The only good thing police do is kill a nog once in a while, and the military is really protecting our freedom guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan aren't they?
>>
File: 1503967449054.png (122KB, 521x527px) Image search: [Google]
1503967449054.png
122KB, 521x527px
>>140315890
Are you implying people are stupid for watching their 401k nearly doubled in the past 8 months? Do you even have a 401k? Do you even have a job? The only people I see out marching or whining about Trump are faggots and illegals who don't work anyway. You wonder why no one cares what you people think and why everyone's laughing at you? There it is.
>>
File: 1.jpg (31KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31KB, 852x480px
>>140316060
>implying all police do is kill nogs, also implying the only thing soldiers do is guard poppy fields
You are one simple-minded faggot aren't you? The US military provides more humanitarian aid than any other organization on the planet. I'm sure all you niggers in Houston would've done just fine without police stopping looters and robbers and the military not flying in to rescue you. You totally could've fixed that whole situation yourself, right? Get real. You're not going to convince anyone here to hate cops just because your some burnt out druggie who feels oppressed. Fuck off.
>>
I'm so tired of all you freaking out. just chill for a minute, and actually see what happens. better yet, go outside, and just look around you. breathe deeply. chill out.
>>
>>140316152
I don't have to worry about money. The economy is irrelevant if you don't stop the corruption. Have fun being EU 2.0 since you think the stock market doing well is bad for globalists. Trump is giving morphine to a cancer patient when he should be removing the tumors. You're that type of bitch that probably supported the bailouts and still think bush was a nice guy you pink pilled faggot
>>
>>140314469
Everyone and everything is compromised dumbass. You're working from the assumption that you're right. It's easy to convince yourself that you're right, try convincing someone else.
>>
File: 1503456025101.gif (325KB, 722x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503456025101.gif
325KB, 722x720px
>>140316578
Nigger I literally just posted an EO that Trump signed ITT that outlawed bailouts anytime in the future ever again. I supported that. I supported Trump signing that. And you're trying to shit on Trump supporters like myself saying we were in support of bailouts? How fucking stupid are you precisely? Can anyone be more uninformed and uneducated than you? I think not. You're a fucking idiot and it's more than obvious. You should probably just stop typing, you're making yourself look very stupid right now.
>>
>>140316411
>Without big government who would save people from disasters
Remember that time when locals pulled the army's truck out of the flood water? Unlike what CNN tells you, down here the local people and NGO charities have been doing a whole lot more to help one another then the govenment has been.
>>
File: 100035.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
100035.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>140314469
>Check. Will still have DACA only called something else? Check. Won't ever lock her up and looks embarrassed when people shout it at rallies? Check. Face it, deep state won. I hats why they are throwing ANTIFA under the bus and steering clear of the civil war meme. Bill Mitchell tier supporters will just say "4d chess" until they eventually forget all about what Trump ran on and accept compassionate conservative Trump. Seth Rich will be forgotten, Awan will drive for Uber and DWS and HRC will snicker about how they actually thought for a moment that they would have to face justice some day. Also, good luck with the wall.

>Literally checking things off of a list of things that hasn't happened as if you can see the future.
>Still thinks hillary has a 98% chance of winning

He won, you lost. Get over it.
>>
>>140316951
I had no idea Bill Mitchell loved anime so
>>
>>140317171
It's good to see you coming to grips that you are not in touch with reality and have no actual rebuttal to what I said. You can't say Trump supporters are in favor of bailouts when the guy literally signed legislation to ban bailouts forever. It makes you look very, very stupid. You understand that right?
>>
File: IMG_1246.jpg (56KB, 604x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1246.jpg
56KB, 604x522px
>>140317123
>A list of things that won't happen
>>
>>140315511
Wow cool so he's taken care of the vets?! Guess that's all I care about. As long as the poor vets are ok then fuck the rest of us.

When will he do something about you fucks with your anime pedo avatars? Fuck seriously I'm over your shit. We put up with you pedos during election to get him elected and now we don't need to anymore. You're degenerate. You're turned on by a wolf child cartoon character. Kys
>>
>>140317337
>no rebuttal
you said butt
>>
>>140317027
You're putting words in my mouth. I didn't say without big government no one would be saved from disasters. You're talking in absolutes only like an intellectual infant. You're avoiding the very real fact that faggots like you would have an enormously more-difficult time surviving and thriving after a disaster if it weren't for the very same military and cops that you claim to hate. You want to shit all over those people any chance you get, but you never want to give them credit for the enormous amount of good they do. That's what I'm saying and you know it's the truth, so you can go fuck yourself you pedantic little nobody.
>>
File: smoothrun.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smoothrun.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>
>>140314570
>He wasn't supposed to win, though.
lmao, good job sprinkling in little lies

If he won, he was supposed to win. The elections are a shame.
>>
>>140317484
>>140317497
Look at all this salt. You faggots have no actual logic or facts to back up your claims so you go down the road of calling Trump supporters pedos now? Pathetic. The reality is it's the left who are the pedophiles, the "progressives" who want to normalize fucking little children in the ass. That's reality. Those are facts. And this is very much pic related. You projecting faggots just make it all the more obvious that you're ashamed of who you really are. The facts are just not on your side at all and it's hilarious watching you squirm.
>>
File: IMG_1190.jpg (318KB, 1152x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1190.jpg
318KB, 1152x1500px
>>140317519
Reflexively calling everyone that disagrees with you a moron says a lot about you
>>
>>140317754
No I don't call trump supporters pedos. I call the fuckers with the anime character wolf girl pedos.
>>
File: IMG_1250.gif (1MB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1250.gif
1MB, 384x480px
>>140317754
Good thing trump is having sessions lock up pedosta... .... oh wait
>>
>>140317754
Also I love how you have fact based images at the ready just incase you're called a pedo. And you attack the left as if I am the left. The left and progressives are pedophiles we know this shit. But you fucking awooooooos are too. You masturbate to a cartoon image of a half wolf half little girl. Do you not see how degenerate you are?!?
>>
File: 1504069841575.png (510KB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504069841575.png
510KB, 1300x900px
>>140317774
And what does it say when the only person presenting facts ITT is shouted down as a pedo and a globalist when the information I've posted, the actual facts, say precisely the opposite? Trump has signed legislation that prevents any future bailouts and cracks down on human trafficking both of which are vehemently anti-globalist and anti-pedo, it's right here in this thread for you to read but you don't want to face the facts. You want to keep your head in the sand. That's fine, I don't care personally but don't come on /pol/ shilling this hard and expect anyone to think you're educated at all because you're very clearly not.
>>
>>140317519
I don't hate cops, I just think they are unnecessary, private security could do the important functions of what they do more efficiently and and a fraction of the cost, and it's not the individual servicemembers fault, but the majority of what they are used for is wasteful bullshit that has no positive impact for america or the american people, and the disaster relief functions can be provided by the citizens at large and private charitable organizations, think outside the box angry anon.
>>
>>140317922
So now you're triggered by anime that has a MAGA hat on? Kek. You are one soft little faggot aren't you? Good to know.
>>140318082
So because he isn't having him locked up right now, Trump is pro-pedo? Your logic doesn't even make any sense. Show me evidence that Trump is even aware of pizzagate. Anywhere. Anything. That's like saying "Bob the bartender doesn't know about nuclear missiles in Arizona, so he must be in favor of them being there." There's no logic with you idiots at all.
>>140318103
>you masturbate to cartoon images of a wolf girl
Sorry to burst your degenerate little bubble, faggot, but I don't jack off at all. Keep projecting though, its honestly hilarious.
>>
>>140314469
Chad Trump surrounds himself with enemies and traitors so he can see their faces when he fucking does what he wants anyway.
Virgin Bannon surrounds himself with allies and admirers.
>>
>>140317123
God damn it you Trump hardcore fans are retarded beyond imagination . Ok he won , BUT HE IS NOT DOING WHAT EVERYONE WANTED TO DO HERE ! everyone was excited for Trump , cause he was an outsider , he was supposed to drain the swamp , he IS DOING THE OPPOSITE for Christ sake
>>
>>140315532
tfw 2 intelgent
>>
File: IMG_1230.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1230.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>140318200
What was that? Hillary's in jail you say? They arrested Huma too? They stopped the Pakistani spy ring that was in Congress? Got the corrupt Obama administration people under investigation? Oh sorry I was hallucinating there for a second, I thought for a second the deep state wasn't winning
>>
File: 1504257843049.png (172KB, 288x369px) Image search: [Google]
1504257843049.png
172KB, 288x369px
>>140318283
I'm not angry, you just sound like some salty ancap fag honestly with your "hur durr private companies." There's literally no evidence anywhere that suggests private companies could do the police's job better than they already do, if there is you would stop being a jackass and post it. There are, however, innumerable instances of "charitable" organizations wasting tens of millions of dollars and not actually doing any good for anyone anywhere. Look at Hillary's own "charitable organization" where she pays people $300k+ salaries every year, for working at a fucking charity. It's like you idiots are either so severely uninformed that you are basically on the level of legitimate retards or you just have no problem lying through your teeth if you think it would benefit your side. Either way it's sad and you should lurk more before you start yammering away like you know shit about shit.
>>
File: IMG_5313.jpg (34KB, 185x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5313.jpg
34KB, 185x199px
>>140318413
Bahaha yeah I'm triggered. Nice buzzword. Anything that annoys someone obviously means they're triggered! I guess you're triggered by me since you're replying in a hissy fit. I also love how you keep saying I'm projecting when you keep calling people democrats and shit because you can't fathom a conservative might disagree with you.

And yes that anime shit is degenerate. People post that shit with her getting fucked or half naked etc. don't try to tell me you like it cause it's artistically amazing. You're a sick little fuck and you know it. As I said we put up with you faggots during the election because we needed all the help we could get to get Trump elected. And that ship has now sailed. You should hop on it too.

Also lol you calling someone degenerate yourself when you use a fucking anime wolf girl as an avatar for your posting. By the way I really would advise you to not respond so fast with your pedophile infographics next time. It shows us you've been called out already as a pedo OR you just like to know about NAMBLA for "research purposes"
>>
>>140318604
>BUT HE IS NOT DOING WHAT EVERYONE WANTED TO DO HERE

He is though. "The swamp" has nothing to do with the presidential cabinet you fucking mexican retard. The cabinet is under his direct supervision. They don't have power without his consent.
>>
>>140318604
Nigger, you're in Italy. No one gives one single fuck what you retards think of our President. Just because you visit /pol/ doesn't mean you're in the same boat with us or that we care about you at all in any way shape or form. We know you want to be American but you should just sit the fuck down and shut up.
>>
File: 1445716424823.jpg (92KB, 713x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445716424823.jpg
92KB, 713x720px
>>140315133
>>
>>140318200
Uh I'm not even attacking Trump you stupid fuck. Reading isn't easy is it? I'm attacking YOU. Because I'm sick of you fucking awoooooooo pedos. Shit nigga it's you who needs to stop projecting yet you constantly tell everyone else to. Such irony. Such delish!
>>
File: 1503458238396.gif (2MB, 555x559px) Image search: [Google]
1503458238396.gif
2MB, 555x559px
>>140318880
>And yes that anime shit is degenerate. People post that shit with her getting fucked or half naked etc. don't try to tell me you like it cause it's artistically amazing. You're a sick little fuck and you know it.
Bitch what are you even talking about? I've literally never seen the shit you're describing right now and it sounds like you might need your meds. You sound like the jews who go out searching for pedo jack-off material for "research" because I've never once, ever, seen anything that you're describing and I have a feeling it's something that you'd really, really have to be searching for in the first place to come across. Might be time for you to take some medicine you absolutely lunatic. In all honesty it makes me like this little MAGA hat wolf thing even more just because it gets you so ass-blasted. You can't attack any facts I've posted so you go for attacking some cartoon? Fucking hilarious m8
>>
>>140316411
>The US military provides more humanitarian aid than any other organization on the planet.
I am pretty sure that's the catholic church, and even I think the catholic church is shit.
>>
File: VideoToGif_GIF.gif (2MB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
VideoToGif_GIF.gif
2MB, 440x440px
>>140318915
It does when his cabinet is basically the swamp
>>
>>140318942
I'd rather him post than degenerate weebs though. At least he wants to be here. I imagine you'd prefer to be in Japan. Trump isn't your sempai.
>>
>>140319238
....Because I'm not attacking your facts you stupid fucking shit. You're confusing me with someone else. Fuck me im out. You just don't know what the fuck you're saying.

Also it's ironic as all hell you say that about Jews and their pedo info when you right off the bat replied with that BAMN/NAMBLA infographic above. You did that in fuckjng seconds cause you had it saved. You've done your pedophile research man we got it.
>>
>>140319261
>Literally george soros talking points
>still pretends not to have voted for hilldog

You're too much. Cabinet has nothing to do with the swamp. The swamp is the deep state. Get it?
>>
>>140319203
>>140319311
Just admit it, you faggots can't stand to see a MAGA hat that's what this is all about. Be honest with yourself. Calling me a japanophile or a weeb or something doesn't change the obvious fact that you're ass-blasted about the facts that I've posted ITT. Keep attacking cartoons for whatever reason you idiots. I'm laughing hard as fuck right now.
>>
>>140319512
How is it that I want the swamp drained George Soros talking points you daft cunt ?
>>
File: 1504289033951.png (101KB, 319x300px) Image search: [Google]
1504289033951.png
101KB, 319x300px
>>140319467
>I've done my research on liberals and leftists
FTFY you whiney faggot. Now get out of this thread because you're obviously unprepared for actual conversation and facts and just thought you'd slide through here and people would swallow the horse shit you were trying to pitch. Not happening.
>>
>>140319588
If you don't know, you better educate yourself.
You're too much of a political novice to even participate in this discussion. You have no idea which way is up.
>>
>>140319775
Oh I get it now it must be this 4D chess I keep hearing about that totally explains away any fuck up that Trump does. But I'm the novice, I get it now, thanks for clearing that up sport
>>
>>140316152
Trump is putting his "brand" on the economy now and taking credit for the 401ks going up and whatnot and people are scared that he is not letting the economy tank like many economists think it should.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by1OgqQQANg
>>
>>140315532
7 1/2 more years of Trump as a president, bitch.
>>
File: 1470063130790.gif (2MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1470063130790.gif
2MB, 720x540px
>>140319897
You're a clown m8.
>>
>>140319261
>swamp is defined as career politicians
>no career politicians in Trump cabinet
>"BUT TRUMP SWAMP!!!11"
>>
File: 1504254973208.png (488KB, 610x803px) Image search: [Google]
1504254973208.png
488KB, 610x803px
>>140319954
So now you're literally complaining that Trump isn't letting the economy tank? My God, you people are fucking morons. kek The guy could cure aids tomorrow and you'd spin it to say he hates fags or something. You're really unbelievably stupid. Really.
>>
>>140314469
Trump is a fucking moron.
>>
Shitty propaganda, we need meme and fact
>>
File: IMG_1209.jpg (57KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1209.jpg
57KB, 620x372px
I'm going to post these screen caps when they announce that there's not going to be a wall also when they announce the new DACA under a different name also and it's been 3 1/2 or 7 1/2 more years and Hillary is writing her fourth book nobody remembers who Seth Rich is and everyone is still saying 4D chess
>>
File: toilet-flush.jpg (42KB, 445x328px) Image search: [Google]
toilet-flush.jpg
42KB, 445x328px
>>140319588
Don't know why Drumpf supporters are so stupid. This completely baffles me.
>>
>>140320133
He hasnt made any comments even signalling that he has any clue whats going on. Just hurr durr growth is up 3 percent look at your 401ks.

He was critical of the economy before he was president and now is drinking the kool aid. People would be a lot less nervous if he just made a public comment acknowledging there is a storm brewing.

If you watched the video I linked, economists are scared there is a perfect storm brewing where the the fed and bankers are making Trump think everything is ok so he will take credit and eventually the blame for an even bigger crash than 2008.

The media already started salting the public with articles that the stock markets is crashing which might be a signal they are preparing to dump on Trump and he has no idea apparently or hasnt publicly acknowledged it.
>>
>>140320261
And if Trump deports all illegals and builds the wall, will you promise to kill yourself?
>>
>>140320389
Trump clearly knows that there is a bubble waiting to burst. The question is whether it will burst in within his term or not. Trump is doing his best to make it burst afterwards.
>>
>>140320389
tl;dr
Still laughing that you literally just complained because Trump isn't letting the economy tank. You libshit faggots will never approve of the guy. Before the election it was "he'll be terrible for the economy! He'll ruin the country!" Now, you've said verbatim that you want the economy to crash and you're blaming Trump because it's not happening. You people honestly are pathetic crybabies that have thrown the most drawn-out temper tantrum in history. Everyone is laughing at you. Get a job and get the fuck off /pol/.
>>
File: IMG_1247.jpg (234KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1247.jpg
234KB, 1240x1754px
>>140320389
Rothschilds already pulled money out of US investments - there could be a storm brewing for sure. Lots of indicators but I don't need to get into predicting the economy I just have to look at what's happening right now. And right now we have video proof of the X director of the FBI lying to Congress and nobody seems to give a shit and Trump can only be bothered to send a tweet about it. That's really the only indicator I need, also pic related
>>
>>140320841
no idea about pic related

>>140320601
DID YOU EVEN CLICK ON THE VIDEO LINK?!?!

LOTS OF PEOPLE VOTED FOR TRUMP BECAUSE HE WAS BEING HONEST ABOUT THE ECONOMY. NO ONE WANTS IT TO COLLAPSE BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE THINK HE IS GETTING LIED TO AND SET UP FOR A GIANT DUMPING AND HE HAS NOT EVEN MADE A PUBLIC STATEMENT SINCE HE GOT INTO OFFICE SIGNALLING THAT HE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON DESPITE MANY ECONOMISTS SAYING THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT HE IS SAYING.

THIS VIDEO IS OF A TRUMP SUPPORTER EXPRESSING HIS CONCERNS AND HE IS A FAMOUS ECONOMIST THAT PREDICTED THE 2008 BUBBLE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by1OgqQQANg
>>
File: 1504038476093.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1504038476093.png
142KB, 600x842px
>>140321683
Who cares? Not me. Still don't give a fuck about your gay little videos. People have been against the guy since day 1 when he's doing a lot of pretty great shit. You just can't deal with that. People have also been calling for the complete collapse of the economy for the past 60 years and it still hasn't happened. Fuck do I care what one little nerd thinks? I don't.
>>
>>140321683
Look up silk way, zerohedge has a basic gestalt TLDR: US, NATO and Israel have been running guns to ISIS in Syria using diplomatic planes and creating the refugee crisis
>>
>>140322290
>>140322290
WELL YOU SHOULD CARE BECAUSE OUR ONE CHANCE TO STOP THE FED FROM FUCKING US MIGHT BE DRINKING THE GODDAMN KOOL AID

MANY PEOPLE VOTED FOR TRUMP SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE HE WAS "TELLING IT LIKE IT IS" AND WOULDNT SUGAR COAT SHIT BUT NOW IT SEEMS LIKE HES FUCKING SUGAR COATING SHIT. IF I COULD ASK HIM MYSELF I WOULD BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THE BEST BET IS TO GET MANY OF HIS SUPPORTERS TO BE AWARE OF THE PROBLEM

AND THAT "NERD" IS FUCKING PETER SCHIFF, ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST RESPECTED ECONOMISTS AND A TRUMP VOTER AND ALSO HE PREDICTED THE 2008 BUBBLE WAY IN ADVANCE.

BEING IGNORANT AND STICKING YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND DOES NOT HELP THE SITUATION

>>140322978
interesting
>>
>>140315133
Cuse you sure as hell proved people wrong ..... right ? Herpa derpa my fee fees reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
The boomers sold out the U.S.

Most of the conservative republican cucks i'v known that vote republican only voted for Trump because they didn't want Hillary.

Yet every single one of them support marxist socialist ideals.

It's hopeless for these people. They are all hypocrites and obvious wanted to wage war on the younger generation to secure their authority and moneys.
>>
Trump won - stop being filthy faggots and deal with it.
>>
>>140323514
Nice try, commie. You're so full of shit it's coming out of your ears.
>>
>>140316951
>no bail-outs
Any link? Or possibility of further reduction of corporate welfare?
>>
>>140324288
I already posted the EO in this thread, stop being a lazy nigger and scroll up/read.
>>
File: shareblue.png (4MB, 2250x2250px) Image search: [Google]
shareblue.png
4MB, 2250x2250px
>>140314469
>>
>>140323765

> the boomers are your friends...

They don't like Trump. It's mainly gen x and millennials that voted for Trump to his victory.
Most boomers wanted hillary or their own personal cuck.

Anyone who thinks that the communists haven't won yet is just delusional.

They are expecting a red army to pop out or something... they are just that brainwashed.

Just like all the idiots who think muslims are going to launch some sort of huge jihad that will define a war.

They are winning the war through breeding with non-muslims, taking out entire future generations of non-muslims but simply blowing their loads in white women and leaving them.

All these idiots think war is bunch of people shooting each other... Why shoot when you can fuck their daughters and force them to pay welfare for it.

;)
>>
>>140324982
Nigger, can you make even a single point without putting words in someone else's mouths? I don't think you can.
>It's mainly gen x and millenials
I have a feeling you don't know a single fucking thing about boomers because they loved his message of helping veterans (which most of them are). For what you said to be true, literally all the boomers would just have to actively fight against their own self-interests. You sound stupid as fuck. They also hate communists with a passion and have killed them before. You're not going to convince anyone here that Hillary was a better choice for boomers. It's just not logical in any way.
>>
>>140324982
it all started in the 60s when the KGB infiltrated academic institutions..

KGB dictator on ideological subversion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

full version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgmg2VFX058

The thing is that peace and love and freedom is cool and so is taking care of people that are less fortunate and even being nice to drug addicts and homos but communism is literally justification for theft and violence.
>>
>>140315856
>get stabbed
>am ancap
>say nothing to police, even when they threaten to invent a charge and arrest me to my face

Try again motherfucker
>>
>>140325287

> they loved his message of helping veterans

They don't care...

> They also hate communists with a passion

No they hate young people... they consider nearly all young people to be liberals.

According to my dad, there are no young conservatives.

Boomers are shit tier
>>
>>140314469
It's clear as day anon.
>B-but the fake news!
Yeah, keep holding out hope that it never comes full circle.

Spoiler:it has.

Anyone that began as a Trump supporter should be feeling duped by now.
>>
>>140330200

Just by having Trump in office for another 7.5 years we are dodging a massive globalist bullet. Hopefully voters wise up and start replacing RINO elites in that time. Even not counting the good stuff he has done this is yuuuge.
>>
>>140317774
>Reflexively calling everyone that disagrees with you a moron says a lot about you

Uh huh. Let's leave him alone goys. And seriously, who was a butt pirate of Trump's before he was a presidential candidate? Anyone?

I'll wait.
>>
Can we get a dox vote going for Trump's butt plug? I just wanna see what this gagged faggot looks like.

You know, for the lulz. It's always for the lulz.
>>
>>140314469
>All Trump loyalists gone?

>literally a trump general 24/7 on this board and pro trump supporters everywhere on social media

kill yourself you stupid shill
>>
>>140330770
>Just by having Trump in office for another 7.5 years we are dodging a massive globalist bullet. Hopefully voters wise up and start replacing RINO elites in that time. Even not counting the good stuff he has done this is yuuuge.

Based.
>>
>>140332764
>literally a trump general 24/7 on this board and pro trump supporters everywhere on social media

>They use the pro Trump bedroom polls reported on this board and of social media users as global populist beliefs

You're the real shill.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.