[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0659.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0659.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Does /pol/ really believe in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

I ask because I see a lot of fat hate and if you believe in the above, what business is it of yours if women want to be fat? You just need to accept that is their choice, recognize it's beautiful and date them regardless.
>>
>>140313617
>life, liberty
They aren't going to be around long and how can they live a happy life in a prison of their own fat?
>>
>>140313617
Do whatever you want but don't be surprised if people call you out for it.
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>140313617
>>
File: IMG_0660.png (888KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0660.png
888KB, 1334x750px
>>
Pursuit of happiness is synonymous with property you historical illiterate
>>
>>140313617
>what business is it of yours if women want to be fat?
Obesity in women raises testosterone, making them harder to deal with. Furthermore the women actually deluded enough to fall for fat positivity already have some pretty horrible personalities, they actually believe saying this
>recognize it's beautiful and date them regardless.
Changes anything.

Exactly what gives you the right to tell me what I should find attractive and unattractive? How dare you try to manipulate and engineer my sexuality.
>>
File: IMG_0661.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0661.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Thick is beautiful
>>
File: 1490302242530.png (158KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490302242530.png
158KB, 737x758px
When they leech our tax dollars for healthcare because they wouldn't put the fucking twinky down then it becomes our problem.
>>
>>140313617
>recognize it's beautiful and date them regardless.
that's where you fucked up OP, fatties are good for a lay, and most of em could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, but they just aren't dating material.
>>
I want men to stop hating on fat women so their confidence csn go up and they can stop associating me with those men because I am not one of them IN OTHER WORDS THESE GIRLS THINK IM JUST ANOTHER FAT BASHER OR GUY WHOS LOOKING TO SLEEP WITH THEM AND THEN DUMP THEM BECAUSE OF YOU FAT BASHING FAGGOTS FUCK YOU
>>
What makes me happy is calling a fat cunt a fat cunt.
Call me a realist.
Would you really deny me my happiness?
Don't you support free speech fatty?
If not shut your fat ass up or come try and catch me (if your clogged ass arteries won't cause congestive heart failure)
>>
>>140313617
>pursuit of happiness

That's a weasel phrase. It means literally nothing.

>liberty

You are 'at liberty', like a sailor on shore leave. No different than a 'worker' under Communism. You are answerable to others.
>>
File: Screenshot-2017-07-04-22-04-55.png (513KB, 958x465px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2017-07-04-22-04-55.png
513KB, 958x465px
>>140313617
>>
>>140313617
Fuck off you fat degenerate cunt.
>>
>>140313617
>Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness
Yes, I believe everyone should have an opportunity to reach as high as possible via merit.

>I see a lot of fat hate
Stop, those two are not interrelated and you are now making something a part of something it's not.

Being fat is unhealthy and it causes tons of health complications. If you want to promote happy living, you would promote someone to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
>>
>>140313617
>what business is it of yours if women want to be fat
They're a fucking eyesore which impacts my own happiness.
Plus they're objectively less happy than if they were healthy.
And take away funds that could be used for other areas on medication and research for their fat-asses.
>>
>>140313617
Obviously if you believe in life and liberty you wouldn't wanna force people to date you. You have every right to be fat just as everyone else has the right to not date you because you're fat. It works both ways you troglodyte fat bitch.
>>
>>140313617
You can be fat. Your choice.
Enjoy not being able to run, not being able to have a good sex life, being smelly, etc
You are free to do this.
And i am free to find it disgusting and avoid you.
>>
The original phrase was "Life, liberty and estate." Which meant ownership over oneself, the freedom to do whatever one wants with his own person and keeping whatever you earn through your hard work.

Nobody is entitled to other people's approval.
>>
File: 1503381086850.jpg (86KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503381086850.jpg
86KB, 635x600px
>>140313617
People are free to be fat. People are also free to consider fat people disgusting pigs. End of story.
>>
>>140313617
>what business is it of yours if women want to be fat?
Women don't want to be fat. If women wanted to be fat there wouldn't be an entire movement dedicated to berating men to find these whales attractive. Plus, my taxes are paying for their health care.
>>
Back in my day you looked down on for being fat. It was a self evident fact a fat person was worthless.
>>
>>140313617

DACA beneficiary here.

I'm here to proposition you all with the promise I will voluntarily self-deport if you first refund me the >1000$ I threw down for DACA to begin with.

Will provide paypal to serious inquiries only
>>
>>140313617
I'm unhappy looking at them. Thus it's in my pursuit of happiness to get rid of them.
>>
If they could be denied healthcare, I'd be happier.
>>
File: IMG_1023.jpg (140KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1023.jpg
140KB, 466x700px
>>140322629
Here's the man responsible. Also, he has your money he's loaded
>>
>>140313617
See pic related? I'd have to be THAT fucked up to even consider eating any of those women's asses in OP's picture.
>>
Life. So long as the individual in question commits no capital offenses.

Liberty? That's subjective. People are at complete liberty to act however they want so long as they are following the law.

The pursuit of happiness? Again, so long as that happiness is not at the cost of anyone else or society as a whole.

As long as there are laws which preserve the dignity of the State, the Nation and Society as a whole, people should be free to do good things.
People who hurt society, destroy it, demoralize it, poison it, or in any other way inflict harm to the moral, cultural or principal values of society should be free to a bullet in their head
>>
Found this art and things SOLD at the store of a publicly funded museum in finland, surprise surprise it also housed modern "art". https://m.imgur.com/a/S17tz
>>
Liberty means I have a right to express my opinions about fat women.

Body positivity movement cancer and "thicc" girls are disgusting blobs. Nobody finds this attractive, you're just trying to live in denial pretending you're beautiful even though you're not.

Fuck fat people, it's disgusting and nobody wants to be fat.
>>
File: 1504040895352.jpg (570KB, 2150x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1504040895352.jpg
570KB, 2150x1078px
I HATE fat people, why don't they all just die.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.