[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is your deal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: organs am I right.jpg (90KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
organs am I right.jpg
90KB, 467x700px
What fucking possible reason could you have for not being an organ donor?
>>
>>140307638
>give your white kidneys to niggers, goy
>>
>>140307805
or it goes to a white
>>
50/50 shot can't you at least see the value in a chance at saving one white life?
>>
File: OrgueSaintThomasStrasbourg_a.jpg (119KB, 1014x754px) Image search: [Google]
OrgueSaintThomasStrasbourg_a.jpg
119KB, 1014x754px
>>
>>140307638
nobody else has any thought on this?
>>
>>140307638
I don't have that kind of money.
>>
>>140307638
BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO GIVE YOUR ORGANS TO SPACE ALIENS IN THE YEAR 2066
>>
>Giving (((doctors))) a reason to let you die so they can make mad shekels selling your organs to other rich kikes.
>Your organs will go to keep George Soros alive for another year.

No thanks.
>>
>>140307638
I've been an organ donor since I got my DL. Hopefully that way they end my life ASAP.
>>
>>140307638
Because it gives them a reason to kill you so they can take your precious organs and sell them while your family gets nothing but a thank you
>>
>>140307638
My girlfriend works in the organ donation/transplant field.

It is a complete horror show.

Also BTW no one who works in the field is an organ donor.
>>
>>140307638 pig organs can be scientifically created.
>>
>>140310466
>no she doesn't
also of course it is a shit show people are literally barging for there life
>>
>>140310473
super science for broke jews?
>>
>>140307638
You become more valuable dead than alive, anon. Just think about why that could be against your favor.
>>
>>140311020
are you afraid of death?
>>
>>140311020
I thought you were a bad ass nihilist on 4 chan..... what a fag
>>
>>140310145
Exactly this. Organs cost a shitload of money you better fucking believe doctors get ten of thousands in kickbacks when they can provide a fresh human liver out the back door.

Thank you but no.
>>
>>140311111
Wasted get

>>140311194
Wut?

Anyways, if you sign up to be an organ donor, you are basically telling the hospital to let you die since you're worth a lot more dead than the time and energy it takes to save you.
>>
>>140307638
You save someone's life that would otherwise die.

This prevents natural selection.
>>
>>140310862
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
>>
>>140311340
I get that you work in the service industry and you think everything works on commission, but this isn't McDonalds fag
>>
>>140307638
1. I do not get to choose the receiver. It could end up in somebody who holds opinions I do not value.

2. Organs are valuable. My family should receive some compensation for my gifted organs.

3. If I am 50-50 life or death, I do not want the allure of kickbacks influencing my doctor's decisions.
>>
>>140311938
oh god just listen to this jew bullshit for one minute the majority of Caucasian blood type is O AKA pure and reasonably compatible to even the mud races, but ask your self this, who has health insurance? the white race, predominantly without question
>>
>>140311938
in a perfectly even scenario are you willing to give your life to the propagation of the white race or are you a greedy little bitch begging for even the lowest form of life so long as it suits you?
>>
File: Weingarten-Gabler6a.jpg (455KB, 946x631px) Image search: [Google]
Weingarten-Gabler6a.jpg
455KB, 946x631px
>>
>>140307638
Because you believe a doctor is going to treat you differently and let you die so your organs can go to why pipo. Should be an opt out program and not opt in.
>>
>>140313042
not saying it should be forceful, just asking why you didn't contribute to a predominantly white influenced program.
>>
https://www.organdonor.gov/statistics-stories/statistics.html

>most donors are white
>most on waiting list are minorities
>most people waiting for kidneys are obese bmi
>only people with healthy bmi can donate
>organ sourcing companies make 25k and the hospital makes 300k

organ donation is a jew con to take healthy parts from whitey then give them to diabetuss ridden shaniqua then charge that 300k for a free organ to medicaid and have whitey pay the bill through his taxes,
>>
>>140313304
Are you a kike or a kike-larp?
>>
Because they will put less effort into resuscitating/reviving you if they know you have already agreed to have your organs harvested. Inb4
>hurr durr no they won't they put just as much effort into an organ donor as others
No they don't, they need to harvest as quickly as possible and if you've signed your name to allow them to do it, they will consider the several lives your organs might save to take precedent over your own life
>>
>>140307638
Most people aren't worth saving/should not be saved in the Kali Yuga. Let me write up a comprehensive list of who my organs can and can't go to.
>>
I would donate if I could specify who gets my organs
>not overweight or obese
>white
>not old

but they don't let you decide, which is wrong because it's your body, your choice.
>>
>>140313497
If you donate organs they have to be compatible with the person receiving. That means shaniqua isn't getting your kidneys unless you are black. Most of the people waiting are minorities because there are fewer minority donors.

It is good to be an organ donor but it could be a good idea not to sign up for it beforehand and let your family have the final say instead of the hospital.
>>
>>140313497
so your only argument is fuck people who can't afford treatment, answer me one question, just one question not to do with you race or your penis size, it has nothing to do with your political affiliation or your choice in cloths, but just this one thing you mother fucker, you a Gohan or you a Goku guy?
>>
>>140307638

https://youtu.be/ya7Pop9QoUo

Jealous?
>>
>>140307638
I'm a heavy smoker, can I donate my lungs?
>>
>>140307638
I lack the technical knowledge or craftsmanship to make a proper organ. It would be a crime against music to half ass an instrument.
>>
>>140314649
luv it
>>
>>140314418
>58% on waiting list are minorities
>44% of recipients were minorities
>33% of donors were minorities
that means some of those minorities got organs from white people.

first google result for study says it's even worse numbers and that it's fine to transplant between blacks and whites
>The total number of livers donated by blacks (69) was far less than that by whites 795 (Hispanic and non-Hispanic). Of the 51 black recipients, only 5 (10%) received an organ donated by a black, while 46 (90%) received an organ donated by a white; conversely of the 813 white recipients, 749 (92%) received an organ from a white donor while 64 (8%) received an organ from a black donor (P < 0.001). The total number of organs donated by blacks for either black or white recipients was far less than that observed for whites and is well below their population fraction.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2954674/

>>140314487
are you replying to wrong person? i didnt say anything about poor people

goku
>>
>>140316333
oh fuck you get on the gohan train
>>
>>140316574
no, I used to have a crush on goku when i was 12, he's anime chad. gohan will never not be a boy to me, but my friends were crushin on him
>>
>>140307638

Because I need my organs in the afterlife, you mongoloid.
>>
>>140316574
>ends
get on the GOHAN TRAIN!
>>
>>140307638
I want my death to be so radical it renders every possible organ completely useless.
>>
>>140317206
I always hoped there were women out there like you.

>inb4 you're a man
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.