[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the thought of nuclear escalation make you excited? Relieved?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: nuke.png (258KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
nuke.png
258KB, 600x399px
Does the thought of nuclear escalation make you excited? Relieved?
>>
test
>>
>>140307139

At first, relieved and purposeful...motivated.

But when the reality sets in I remember that I'm high key afraid of radioactivity and burns.
>>
>>140307139
it makes me giddy and gay
>>
>>140307139
im so excite
>>
At first, but then I remember I live in a state capital and will die if a full nuclear exchange happens.
>>
>>140307139
i kinda feel like puttin a sharpie in my pooper
>>
>>140307139
violence makes any human excited, it entices their adrenaline... until death rears its ugly head
>>
Meh, I'm a califag, any chance feeling anything significant died in my teen years due to heavy drug use
>>
>>140307139
Excited. This is what I've waited for my entire life. I will will it into existence if I have to
>>
>>140307139
the thought of Commiefornia being roasted in Nuclear fire, and giving us justification to light up the Norks and anyone else who looks at us funny (China) makes my penis rigid.
>>
>>140307139
im indifferent. I literally don't care. If a nuke detonates anywhere near me the entire world is gone and everyone is dead. I'll never notice.
>>
>>140307139
Comfy. I live in an area that doesn't catch a nuke and out of the fallout of others.
>>
>>140307139
i am about to poop my pants
>>
>>140307139
wish it would just happen already, everything seems trivial when it could all be blown away at any moment.
>>
>>140307139
I just hope they hit my city straight off so if it happens I and everything I have turns in to cinders.
>>
I don't want it because my life is going relatively well right now. if you asked me last year then i would've jizzed my pants.
>>
In an apocalyptic scenario I will carve out a fifedom of my own.
>>
File: wormwood_cleanses_turpitude.jpg (129KB, 580x740px) Image search: [Google]
wormwood_cleanses_turpitude.jpg
129KB, 580x740px
>>140307139
>excited
orgasmically so
>>
>>140307139
I am completely unprepared for a nuclear holocaust. I just hope I get incinerated rather than have my body break down on a molecular scale or raped to death by jethro and his band "muh freedumb truck" of retards armed to the teeth with AR15's and hunting rifles.
>>
Annoyed and worried
>>
>>140309330
This.

The thought of just getting it over with is a relief until it sets in that he'd probably nuke California and that I live in rage of a target area. Watching NK get destroyed in under 12 hours is cool and all but I'd rather sit at home and play vidya as opposed to being dead.
>>
Well I wish China would stop being a bitch and finally step in with North Korea
>>
>>140311085
pussy
>>
>>140307139
where the FUCK do you think you are posting nigga?
nukes dropping would be fun af
>>
>>140307139
both, but they can't hit my state, and all fallout would miss me as well
>>
>>140310242
you must be one of the few whites left in canada
>>
>>140307139
slide thread
>>
>>140307139
Fuck yes. So excited to rid the world of all the bullshit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.