[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Know any "Edda's" for Slavic Paganism (Rodnovery)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

I know their is for Norse/Germanic paganism by Snorri Sturluson however I would like read one for Slavs as well and to understand the beliefs at possible best I can find out there.

No Larpers or Christians going "Muh find Jesus or go da hell" because that is not going to help in what I'm looking for.

Not only that understanding paganism is essential to understanding history
>>
Basically just eat your semen and fist your boyfriend, and good fortune will cum upon you while you sleep.
>>
File: Odin.jpg (29KB, 572x199px) Image search: [Google]
Odin.jpg
29KB, 572x199px
>>140307469
That's norse paganism though, and it's not luck, it's magic power.
>>
>>140307889
Well fuck, looks like I'm going to have a long hard talk with my shaman.
>>
>>140307469
Wow very insight I'll I remember that while your busy still cleaning up the mess of Yugoslavia

My aunt marry a Croatian and you people are all the same rude and obnoxious.
>>
Written eddas were mostly authored by christian monks who recounted the stories told by locals. As is the case with most pagan texts. Even if the authors were 100% true to the original, there was probably some subconscious bias when putting things into proper pros. What I always wonder is how the various storied differed from town to town. As they undoubtedly did.
>>
>>140305971
There is no Slavic Edda. What we know of Rodnovery is a mixture of traditions that stayed alive and archeology. Whatever book you find that claims to be some sort of Slavic Bible (like the book of Veles) is a fabrication. Doesn't mean you can't be a Rodnover tho, just don't claim to know the absolute truth. In all honesty, the huge amount of Slavic traditions that remained after Christianization gave us a better understanding of Slavic paganism than the Eddas did of Norse paganism.
>>
Come to Arkaim and you'll find a wise man to help you learn about how Slavs came from space and wrote the Upanishads if you keep paying him and maybe let him sleep with your gf
>>
>>140307889
This was from a pro-homosexuality book written by a Jew and (surprise) he totally made it up and goys like you believe it without questioning.
>>
File: 1504387243569.png (283KB, 1360x569px) Image search: [Google]
1504387243569.png
283KB, 1360x569px
>>140307469
I've noticed (((their))) only actual arguments is

>fedora
or
>odin drinks cum (which is from a Jewish book)

Can you even defferentiate Christians and Jews at this point?
>>
>>140305971
FOR MY SLAVIC NON CHRISTIAN FRIENDS:

Slavic Native Faith - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_Native_Faith
http://archive.is/oAyu7

Slavic Native Faith in Russia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_Native_Faith_in_Russia
http://archive.is/sB1Ey

STAY STRONG AND PAGAN EASTERN EU.

Also, this thread Pagan General, I find it very helpful:
>>140291329
>>
File: 1504547972518.jpg (186KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504547972518.jpg
186KB, 800x600px
>>140305971
Don't let degenerate Christians take your traditions away from you.
>>
File: 1504564811554.jpg (49KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504564811554.jpg
49KB, 450x600px
>>140305971
>>
>>140308734
the eddas are part fiction so its not so strange.

its main role is helping place events on the timeline.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.