[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE NEW MUSLIM PRESIDENT OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY BECOMES THE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Jesus_on_cross_to_step_on.jpg (157KB, 763x887px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_on_cross_to_step_on.jpg
157KB, 763x887px
THE NEW MUSLIM PRESIDENT OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY BECOMES THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

YOU, AS A CITIZEN, AWAKEN DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO KNOCKS ON YOUR DOOR.

UPON OPENING THE DOOR THE POLICE ON THE OTHER SIDE INFORM YOU OF THE FOLLOWING:

"YOU ARE TO STOMP ON THIS DEPICTION OF JESUS CHRIST AS CHRISTIANITY HAS BEEN OUTLAWED. PROVE YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN OR FACE JAIL WITH POSSIBLE EXECUTION."

What do you do?
>>
Step on it, then come back and cleanse those sand niggers into extinction.
>>
File: DSC_0361.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0361.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
>>140301548
Deus vult.
>>
File: Lucy pissed.jpg (88KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy pissed.jpg
88KB, 550x550px
>>140301151

Christians routinely force starving Africans to decelerate traditional religious items before feeding them.

Stop whining OP, hating people of other religious faiths is a longstanding Christian practice.
>>
>>140301151
>"YOU ARE TO STOMP ON THIS DEPICTION OF JESUS CHRIST AS CHRISTIANITY HAS BEEN OUTLAWED. PROVE YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN OR FACE JAIL WITH POSSIBLE EXECUTION."

That would be a totally un-Islamic thing to do. Totally haram.
>>
>>140301151
I smile, slightly, sadly. I knew this day would come eventually. I have made my peace with my death, and the deaths of my family, who I love more than words can explain. We have prayed for this moment. God knows their names.

I open fire with the weapons I have kept to protect my family, the guns that are never far from my side. High caliber slugs rip through the still night air like lightning through a silent night. Some of them fall, these footsoldiers of The Enemy. Because of my compassion for all life I desperately wish their deaths had not been necessary.

I wish the same of my own death.

We all die within minutes, my beautiful wife, my loving sons, all perishing beneath the gunfire and firebombs of the Jihadist drones that survived my withering fusillade. We all die with the word of the Lord on our lips.

There's your answer, you Islamist goatfucker. I fear you less than I fear death, and I fear death not at all.
>>
File: Pope_Pedo_Case.jpg (189KB, 597x778px) Image search: [Google]
Pope_Pedo_Case.jpg
189KB, 597x778px
>>140301151

Stomp on it because Idols hold no power or meaning in true Christianity

Kindly let them know that the entire spic neighborhood down the street is strict Catholic

Tell them if they get thirsty to stop by, I'm more than happy to get them water and snacks.
>>
>>140301151
>G THE DOOR THE POLICE ON THE OTHER SIDE INFORM Y

ah yes and i thank you for adding to my rewards in heaven

please do you worse

and remember i fear not he who can only destoy the body, but instead he who can destroy both the body and the soul in hellfire

so proceed ye wicked hopeless vipers
>>
>>140306611

opening fire is not the way of Christ
you are turning your back on Christ by doing that as well as you would by stepping on the fumi-i
>>
>THE NEW MUSLIM PRESIDENT OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY BECOMES THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
that happened eight years ago compadre
>>
Fucking hell yeah I'll do it then start dragging the LGBT community out into the streets for beheading. Finally some diversity.
>>
File: 1501556137605.jpg (51KB, 750x683px) Image search: [Google]
1501556137605.jpg
51KB, 750x683px
>>140301151
kike worshipers are mostly democlaps, shit thread
>>
>>140309557
that doesnt make you a hipocryte

just a liar or delusional
>>
>>140301151
Answer the door with my nugget and gas mask while singing Jesus loves me. Time to culturally enrich the enrichers.
>>
>>140309557
That is Old Testament. Christians follow the New Testament. Funny when Jews, Muslims, and Atheists have the nerve to quote the Bible and tell us what to believe and follow. Take care of your own house and shut up about us and our religion.
>>
Rejoice in the opportunity to become a martyr for Jesus Christ.
>>
>>140303402
fug now i want a guinness and there ain't none around
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.