[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Entire global economy is being kept afloat by massive asset

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0954.jpg (112KB, 349x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0954.jpg
112KB, 349x750px
>Entire global economy is being kept afloat by massive asset bubbles that are being inflated from extremely low interest rates and speculation

If the U.S raised interest rates to just 4% the entire house of cards would immediately crash
Every country is practically on life support now
>>
>>140297628
jews don't give a shit anon, if they want it to "pop" it will pop.

If they want it to stay as seen fit, it will.

All this shit about market, bubbles, inflation, economy, gas prices,

the jews control it, there is no 'math' or 'formula' to it.
>>
File: 1473613834883.png (117KB, 469x357px) Image search: [Google]
1473613834883.png
117KB, 469x357px
>>140297628
You're absolutely right.
What would you recommend to help prepare for the inevitable crash of our society?
Personally, I think people need to start immediately becoming at the very least 60% self sustaining. Although this would be drastically changing the way people currently live.
>>
File: 1504492166761.jpg (620KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504492166761.jpg
620KB, 800x600px
>>140297628
>>
Also, thinking of buying land in northern AZ or CA a year from now. Then have a self sustaining garden and hook up an automated watering system. What are your thought libertarians?
>>
>>140299590
This is interesting. Where is your flag? Also are you asserting that capitalism is a shame where money gets sorted around and is largely a "no gain" situation for people?
>>
File: IMG_4922.jpg (148KB, 1080x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4922.jpg
148KB, 1080x675px
There is a plan underway. Anons need to prep and prosper to fight the next battle.
>>
>>140299372
buy some god damn silver/gold. its been currency for over 5000 years, it not going anywhere

that is given you already have food, water, medicine and bullets
>>
>>140299612
would love to do this too
>>
i wanna buy land in btfo nowhere in canada.
>>
>>140299932
I think the point is that government ecnomic statistics are bullshit and if you swallow them your going to be sick in the long run.
>>
>>140299590
>>140302191
Why are economics such a shitshow anyway? The entire game is conducted by modern day court wizards aka economists who all have their own take on how the economy works and none of them agree. The sheer amount of bullshit you need to wade through makes it completely impossible for anyone who hasn't been studying it for years to make heads or tails of it. Is it all really necessary?
>>
>>140302494
its survival of the fittest. take the stock market. its all push and pull. much like human nature or society
>>
>>140302787
Saying it's survival of the fittest ain't gonna help you predict the economic performance of the country, I'm asking why is it such a mystical poorly understood subject? You would think that something that is purely numbers and stats could be pretty well ironed out by now.
>>
O we've been on a slow decline since the 1960s. When the "economy goes up" its fake inflation or deflation of money,trade,goods,stocks whatever its manipulated. And i guess its held afloat by new debt which we arent going to recieve due to not letting in tons of migrants and declining births. so if i had to ponder. Slow decline is what youre looking at you can see it now. There is going to be a rich class and stuff catered to rich people. middleclass is becomming lower class.
>>
>>140303106
because the market is driven by emotional factors, humans are not rational etc.
>>
File: 1397609848981.gif (2MB, 174x174px) Image search: [Google]
1397609848981.gif
2MB, 174x174px
>>140297628
>>140299372

Sell now; buy back in on the dip.
>>
jews
>>
>>140297628
>Entire global economy is being kept afloat by massive asset bubbles that are being inflated from extremely low interest rates and speculation

Oh it gets even more fun than that. The speculation is based on the big Tech companies. Yes, the very same SJW tech companies.

If we get a few more Damoores blowing whistles the ensuing stock fall could cause a chain reaction.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.