[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do liberals openly defend ILLEGAL mexicans?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: sun-mex.jpg (55KB, 783x652px) Image search: [Google]
sun-mex.jpg
55KB, 783x652px
Why do liberals openly defend ILLEGAL mexicans?
>>
because they hate whites and want to see whites marginalized and disenfranchised no matter the cost
>>
>>140294850
Do they just mentally block out that fact they are here illegally?

>but they are working hard!

so if you break into a bank because you just wanted to look at the money its okay because youre not doing any harm? fuck liberal logic
>>
>>140295082
no and their ideology doesn't require them to even think about the rule of law
if it's anti-white, they support it, period. when you start to boil every liberal position down this way the whole thing makes perfect sense. aside from planned parenthood, of course
>>
>>140294781
Cheap labour for corporations.

Some also drank too much of the koolaid and legit cant tell the difference between legal / illegal
>>
>>140294781
They hate the US, and especially white americans
>>
>>140294781
this is why
>>
>>140294781
So they can go on social media and tell everyone how much better than everyone else they are.
Liberals are constantly trying to out-virtue signal each other. It would be funny, if it wasn't so damaging to the entire world.
>>
Because our immigration system is fucking retarded and a consequence of our shit politicians (mostly republicans) being incapable of solving problems.

1. Its not worth it to destroy people's families over this.
What's the point of fucking up someones life? How does that make our country better off in the future, especially if they can just come back over?

2. GDP growth = growing work base + productivity
To reach Trumps own promises of economic growth most people here would have to get promoted, and we would need to have millions of people move here.

That's why I stand up for illegals
>>
>>140294781

Because a desire for slaves never left the left. This is the new underclass, my friend. Can't get rid of our disposables.
>>
>>140296071
Democrats want open borders so I agree it is on republicucks to solve immigration.
The thing is, these people coming here illegally knew the risk they are taking by skipping all legal channels. I have no sympathy for them, especially if they drag their children with them.
>>
File: 1503840116781.jpg (160KB, 889x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503840116781.jpg
160KB, 889x960px
>>140294781
Because liberals are not people.
>>
>>140294781
They know murica is rightful Mexica clay and don't want no beef.
>>
>>140294781
maybe because we stole their land?
I'm racist and i'm alt right but even I know that.
>>
>>140296601
"Stole their land." We conquered it fair and square.
>>
>>140294781
Cause of 2 reasons
> They think all races and ethnicities are equal and deserve all the rights american citizens have. They have national pride.

> they have already been subverted by the kikes
>>
>>140296601
Stop spreading this stupid fucking lie. We fought wars for it, we even bought it from them. They sold it to us and they lost it from us. That's how the world fucking works.
>>
>>140294781
>Why do liberals openly defend ILLEGAL mexicans?

They're an easily exploitable slave labor class. They work for pennies and never question their masters.
>>
>>140296190
Yeah, I don't give a shit
>>
virtue signaling literally
>>
>>140294781
White guilt and brownie points.
>>
>>140297509
points from brownies*
>>
>>140294781
Because the law isn't always moral. Everything Hitler did was LEGAL, Slavery was LEGAL etc..
>>
>>140297025
what if you were born in central america?
>>
>>140294781
because feelings
>>
>>140294781
To expand the voting base, Latinos go roughly 65-70% Democrat. If they become the majority, so will the Democrat party.
>>
>>140297811
Yes...?
>>
>>140296908
>They're an easily exploitable slave labor class. They work for pennies and never question their masters.
Don't forget the votes.
>>
File: 1503771584775.jpg (47KB, 246x475px) Image search: [Google]
1503771584775.jpg
47KB, 246x475px
>>140294781
Just going to drop this here if you want a good laugh and a good look into liberal "logic":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJYSrCD_PaY
>>
>>140294781
>thinks its liberals who do this

lol
its people with a vested interest you moron
liberals have no interest other than trying to virtue signal
no its rich fuckers, the same traitors that want open borders, like soros, to let in enemies so they can destroy us
catholics see it as a way to invade, the same as muslims
most mexicans are catholic
they can rape and murder and just get a slap on the wrist from the pedopriest and no cops will give a fuck because they are catholic too
they don't view breaking the law as bad because it didn't come from the pedopriest and isn't mentioned in the bible or catechism
this is seen everywhere there are large numbers of catholics
the pope even shilled for open borders, supporting muslims for his new donor soros
>>
File: srjstrss.png (277KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
srjstrss.png
277KB, 500x393px
>>140294781
>>
>>140298014
not my problem. Are you implying we should issue everyone in the world a US passport?
>>
>>140298240
Depends on the state.
>>
>>140301780
better quality
Seems the only "based Latinos" are Floridian Cubans , and even they vote democrat due to their 2nd and 3rd generation antiwhite kids
>>
>>140294781
Because they know without them the democratic party falls apart. Too many people left them. Now they are trying to shape demographics in a pathetic attempt to return to power. Which in return is backfiring in their faces.
>>
File: HolocaustMachine.gif (3MB, 320x235px) Image search: [Google]
HolocaustMachine.gif
3MB, 320x235px
>Why do liberals openly defend total degeneracy and hate everything that is moral and good.
Liberals are nothing more than a concentration of the scum of society backed by the Democrats with the ultimate goal of destroying the civilized world.

If we really wanted to save the civilized world and moral society from these degenerates would be marched directly into pic related. Allowing them to linger and do damage is a mistake.
>>
>>140294781
because people break the law all the time, an illegal immigrant who s otherwise a good citizen should be welcomed here.
>>
>>140298014
I would probably come here or go to Brazil.

I would believe the lie of America, but I imagine it's easier to learn Portuguese than English.
>>
>>140303348
You don't have to learn English to live in CA. Most of them don't, and arguably more people speak Spanish than English in CA.
>>
>>140294781
Stop calling leftists "liberals". There's nothing liberal about them.
>>
>>140296071

t. Bill Kristol
>>
>>140294781
This isn't the first time that democrats have flipped the fuck out when a Republican President came between them and their cheap brown labor.
>>
>>140307009
>cheap brown labor
It's not cheap brown labor, it's cheap brown VOTES. Every Mexican that crosses the border is another democrat voter for them. Then they have 5-6 democrat kids.
If this was about cheap labor we can import Eastern Europeans who will work for the same slave wages. The problem is they vote republican
>>
>>140294781
Because they see a person with potential unlike their basement dwelling weebs
>>
>>140303052
>an illegal immigrant who s otherwise a good citizen
Do you fucking hear yourself?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.