[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idaho County Covenant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 26

File: pinochet-allende.jpg (20KB, 363x287px) Image search: [Google]
pinochet-allende.jpg
20KB, 363x287px
So I've been mulling this over for some time. How to effectively build the 'ethno-state' everyone talks about, but how to make it a reality. Here's the axioms I think I've taken away.
The Aryan Nations guys of the 80's had the right idea, the problem was the rampant criminality and appeals to authority in disputes to the federal government. The other was that they were attempting to build a private militia.

>It's almost 40 years later, how can this be done right?
Work is now mostly digital. If you're not making money from a terminal now, I feel bad for you man. Where-ever we end up, internet is top priority. Next is farming, and CNC machine shop skills. All of this is important to be not only a self sufficient community, but also one that trades with the outside world well.
>Great, sounds like every other larp project
Sure, and the layers of the local economy can be debated and planned, but the most important thing is this.
http://mapsbynik.com/maps/census0pop/
>No one lives here
There are many areas, possibly counties where we can move, in large enough numbers, and buy up enough property, that we can BECOME the County government. There is a huge variety of benefits.
*Selling Bonds to fund projects on the 'markets'
*Election of Sheriff, legal mil-spec weapons for deputies
*Protection from imminent domain by the county board
*Regulation of Economic Activity (One Realtor allowed for entire county would make it so that only approved members can move in)
*Add a layer of HOA onto the county seat to regulate renters who violate the communities guidelines

This wouldn't be impossibly hard to pull off. I have about $1m if I liquidate, plus my business which can easily move. I figure at the most it would take $15m to acquire enough assets / interest to buy up an entire remote county. From there, you're memes will no longer be dreams.
>>
jackson county florida
>>
File: 1488.jpg (942KB, 4697x2449px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
942KB, 4697x2449px
or howard county missouri. look em up I've been thinking about this too.
>>
>>140296497
Man leave us alone.
>>
>>140296497
Might be a good time to buy after the hurricane.
On a state level, you need a state that is going to leave the county alone. I'm not sure Florida is still leaning that way. Montana is another option, as they have a nominally weak state legislature.
>>
>>140294633
am i late for the commies larping as nazis meeting?
>>
>>140297408
weather there is not ideal for crops. Jackson country is good, plus its bordering georgia and alabama.
>>
File: nope.jpg (15KB, 217x287px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
15KB, 217x287px
>>140297408
70 percent white
>>
I'd also consider Maine.
>>
>>140297694
I guess that's a good point to address. Really, it need to be neither. More Levittown holding strong. I don't think overly identifying with any prior movement is ideal. This is about surviving balkanization of the US in the long run, and writing future entries in history books. So whatever a political movement or ideology is, it should be new.

>>140297696
Crops are important, but not the end all. Both places you listed have very high populations though, which means it would be hard to take over an existing County board with /polacks/ and run it the way we would see fit. Starting from scratch is ideal here, because it would be nothing but the sweat of our brow, and if we believe in our ideals so strongly, from economy, to work, to politics, to peoples, and our ability to debate, see the truth and dilettante the divine; success is all but assured, or total failure.

To live or die as self determinate peoples should be the end goal. Not to role play.
>>
>>140298322
Very good point. Howard county MO only has I think 10,000 people if I read that right. The county seat has 2000 lol. I'd say that is do able... then again I've never heard much good about MO.
>>
>>140298322
Know anything about Maine?
>>
>>140298787
I have a friend in New England area telling me to move out that way a lot, or RI. I'm personally not a fan of NE just because of so much old monied interests and the strength of the Federal Gov in the area. Compared to the West Coast, the east is like a feds paradise, where as there is a noticeable weakness to the boots on the ground in the west. Not to say they don't have hard hitters, just they don't have the numbers.
If the farming is good in Maine, maybe polacks can come together and create a robotic crabbing / lobster syndicate and take over.
>>
>>140294633
somewhere wtih good farmland couldnt hurt
>>
>>140298322
lol look at this https://www.point2homes.com/US/Commercial-For-Rent/FL/Marianna/4440-Lafayette-Street/5966208.html
>>
>>140296497
no way
>>
>>140294633
If you're serious about this, you need to start gathering allies. Perhaps create a discord to vet people who are trustworthy & useful enough to be a part of your inner circle
>>
>>140299549
why?
>>
>>140299673
This. ^
>>
>>140299673
Yes, goy. Use that unencrypted messenger service to coordinate your plans.
>>
Montana seems a good place, garfield county, petroleum county, and carter county are all very lowly populated
>>
I live in Idaho. So I can give you some inside info on the area.
>>
>>140300115
how's custer county? i know thats like no population
>>
>>140299673
Honestly, I don't think this has to really even be done under the radar. Some things will be unspoken about in public, but moving to the county can be done via a LLC, where the LLC buys up all the property in one swoop, then divests to the individual share holders so that the seller(s) don't know of the number or amount of interest.
I've never used discord before, I mostly just skim pol when taking a break from emails. I know where my personal motivation is, and that's to get me and my wife somewhere safe, and start a big family. I'd just prefer a community where private property is absolutely respected, and my kids are not going to get pozzed in school.
>>
>>140299676
too close to major cities and if USA balkanizes in the future it would stand no chance imo, midwest is the way to go
>>
I'm in. northwest sounds fine to me. Got Family in Montana anyway.
>>
>>140300363
What about out in the sticks in the South East?
>>
>>140300223
It's okay.
Very small population, and the only town I can think of there is Stanley.
It snows in the winter, and forest fires occur often in the summer. It's also covered with national parks and such, and it'll be hard to farm in the mountains.
I'd recommend Boundary County in Idaho. It's far north enough that nobody bothers it. 95% white, and is flat enough to support farming.
>>
>>140294633
it is a good basic strategy. it would have to be done super crypto or the media would target you and flood you with nutcases, criminals and fbi informants. plus it is technically illegal to keep anyone out based on race or any other reason. so first of all no posting the location on the internet, all communications would have to be done on a word of mouth basis
>>
>>140301050
I agree, it's about keeping the unspoken rules quiet enough. At the same time, there are other covenant communities in the US that get little to no trouble, by obeying what you are saying.
>>
>>140294633
we can all dream anon...
>>
>>140301365
There's Hope. I still like the south east... lots of red blood, even if the nig nogs are a plague.
>>
File: pinochet.jpg (62KB, 220x299px) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.jpg
62KB, 220x299px
>>140300817
>Boundary County

>google boundary county and go to wikipedia
>look at voter demographics
>2016: 73.4% republican
>95.24% white
>0.16% black

I think we found it anon
>>
>>140300563
Lived in NC awhile any south east area would be nice but midwest has more space for potential expansion and less people still
>>
>>140300227
It's the easiest way to coordinate pollacks. Post a discord link and everybody floods in. As for what discord is, think Skype group message (or voice) with separate "channels" for discussing different topics and a hierarchy system for users. Most discord groups have a main channel for strategizing, a secondary channel for general discussion, and a few auxiliary channels for dumping information of different sorts. For example, we could have channels to discuss location scouting, financing and legal tactics.
>>
>>140300817
nice reccomendation
>>
File: Bloomberg_Terminal.jpg (178KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bloomberg_Terminal.jpg
178KB, 1200x900px
>If you're not making money from a terminal now, I feel bad for you man.

What do you mean with terminal? Pic related? And you mean managing a portfolio of various financial assets, do you have any resources? Blogs, ebooks, etc on should follow??
>>
Idaho here, outside usurpers shot on sight!
>>
>>140302329
The jews can never find out about this lol
>>
>>140302142
I've bounced around the region my whole life, Washington, Montana, Idaho, Utah. Blacks skipped over right to the coast and the reputation of the 'former aryan nations' in northern idaho is more than enough to keep degenerates away. The big problem is dissociating from them.
>>
>>140302642
Fuck, so many typos.
Fixed version:
*What do you mean with terminal? Pic related?
And if you do mean managing a portfolio of various financial assets, do you have any recommended resources? Blogs, ebooks, etc one should follow??
>>
Count me in, but not for a few years. I want to do a few things here before moving.
>>
>>140301687
Well, I've had an uncanny amount of experience with local governments now through contracting and non-profits that I know how they work. They are really paper thin illusions. Creating them from scratch is very easy, and the power it grants is uncanny, which is why you see so much blood for power in politics.
Waifu has been looking all over the country for a non pozzed place to set up home. I've been getting itchy about the overall state of things, and I don't agree with Dr. Pierces idea that a 'revolution' must happen, though I agree that we're in for a turbulent century. I just think it can be done peacefully, without taking away any resources from people, without taking their existing cities, or anything else. No complaints to make, and nothing but a future in front of us. In effect, the fulfillment of Manifest Destiny that defined so much of what is great about American culture has been taken away from the American Psyche, especially with the push to Urbanize the cities, I feel like many American's have just forgotten there is still great wild's of America to conquer, call your own and administer on your own terms.

This plan would be a lot weaker under BO. Impossible under HRC. We just may be able to get established in Trump's first term, where a strong "local rights" argument might find sympathy. After that seeing off the next leftist president might be something of a rocky way, but not impossible, where as if we wait until a leftist comes to power, establishment would be impossible. Especially if people are still fist fighting each other in Berkeley, no one is going to care what a bunch of "rednecks" do in Idaho, plus I think I can spin the whole thing as a "Tech Utopia Startup County", which not many if any would balk an eye at if it's all White Americans.
>Oh just a bunch of nerdy engineers.
>>
>>140300817
I've been to Sandpoint near by. Nice country
>>
>>140302947
another problem, as if the existing residents are just going to take a bunch of city folk moving in and taking over lying down
>>
>>140294633
Most of those empty census blocks are empty because they are government owned. BLM, state, DOI, and various other government entities own most of that empty land.
>>
obviously it feels good to have a homeland, but we would be just as well off, just organizing where we are located, recruiting members and influence local government. thats how the kikes do it.
>>
>>140302947
Ever been to Mississippi? The place is custom designed for this by the way.. Have to Bleed into community for a while.
>>
>>140303366
Trump admin has been very liberal selling BLM land so far. They are selling more BLM land in Nevada than any time since I have been here
>>
File: booga.jpg (655KB, 2941x1570px) Image search: [Google]
booga.jpg
655KB, 2941x1570px
>>140302947

>"Well, I've had an uncanny amount of experience with local governments now through contracting and non-profits that I know how they work. They are really paper thin illusions. Creating them from scratch is very easy, and the power it grants is uncanny"

MORE ANON
>>
>>140303594
True. We can learn from the kikes. Except not promote usury and fucking over others... building communities etc
>>
>>140303706
That's where I was getting idea's on the 0 blocks from. Truth be told I need to do more research. I'm highly motivated, but also very busy at the moment. I would give this my all if it is possible, and a BLM sale in Idaho might be the ticket here.
>>140303238
Yes, that's why we'd have to do it in a 0 block. I'm sure some would sell, some would stay, some would want to move in. Trade with the outside world is not to be shunned, but embraced. This is more about actually forming a power structure (new) that can administer in the way the new people see fit, and that the new people going to this place are; more engaged in political life, more engaged for family values; shun criminality. After a few years, I can't think of anyone besides the inner cities types that would call us anything but ideal neighbors.
>>
>>140303238
I grew up in rural Idaho. The culture of the area is very important and you must assimilate. If you treat them as family, they will treat you as such. Everyone looks out for one another. God damn I miss Idaho.
>>
>>140294633
The entire United States was and should be a white ethno-state.

Take it back.
>>
>>140304536
Honestly, I think that's what 90% of this board wants, is family, community and love.
>>
>>140304613
Good point. If we just win a race war every county will be like this. Maybe we should be buying weapons in addition to seeds.
>>
>>140304377
I am down with it. You should start a mailing list, like regular snail mail. It would probably be more secure than discord. I would be happy to help out
>>
>>140302733
Confirmed.
>>
>>140304755
Abortions, HIV and Minority on Minority Murder are destroying Basketball Americans faster than a small number of polacks could ever do. It's a fun fantasy, someone should make a FPS with this story line, but it's not a situation I'd want to put my future children in front of. Side stepping the impending storm, and having real defenses (remember a County Sheriff's office can have MRAP's and Helo's) is a better long term strategy, and attainable.
>>
>>140304755

>buying weapons

Go home fbi, it's late. Get some sleep
>>
>>140304867
start it up as straight up real estate venture, and carefully funnel "our kind of people" into it
>>
>>140304867
I would be on board with this as well

>>140304663
I have lived all over the US. Nothing is better than rural Idaho. You're alright anon, I am going to give you the golden ticket. Look into Lemhi County. Wonderful people, wonderful views, cheap land and low cost of living. You'll thank me later
>>
>>140305548
Make them yourself. Buy them from private citizens. Go home CIA. ;)

>>140305382
I suppose we have to have some sort of method to reward families who have kids (that are not niggers) in the community. More white kids, free housing, not sec 8 ghetto shit either. Like land with a Homestead.
>>
>>140305670
This could work pretty well, one of the earlier anons eluded to something similar
>>
>>140305941
After a few years, and better credit and more land purchases, we can offer loans to new families, their kids erase the loans.
>>
>>140294633
You are a stupid fuck if you believe you can buy an Idaho County and enforce your will.
The Mormons did this ages ago, and they vastly outnumber you, and have zillions of dollars to get their way with. They can, and will move the entire populations of Utah towns, just to ensure they control the political environment, all with tax sheltered tithes.
>>
>>140306461
That's what Hitler did.
>>
>>140306463
yes we should definitely look to the mormons as a template, they have done it successfully
>>
>>140306463
Utah.... Is not Idaho. Are you worried about mormons stopping this lol?
>>
>>140306706
Idaho is more being overrun by californians today than by mormons
>>
>>140306463
Can't say I blame them. New BLM sales, new seats to create. Of course there will be competition. If you feel like you cannot compete in society, maybe you should just end it all tonight?
>>
Why not use a currency of our own for locals, and save any profit made in shekel USD for the town budget.
>>
>>140306790
californians die easier than mormons
>>
>>140306706
mormons are pretty heavily represented in eastern idaho
>>
>>140307098
didn't know that.
>>
>>140306463
This post is almost comical coming from someone who grew up in a mormon stronghold. You seem to not understand that rural mormons desire and pursue exactly what OP is talking about. The two political cultures would coexist to the point where even a person from the outside wouldn't quite realize they were different.
>>
>>140294633
Boise area is all Mormons, spics, refugees and meth Hillbillies
>>
>>140306846
I'll be happy to end you, you cowardly fuck!
>>
>>140294633
OP, if you want this to be successful, make it into a daily or weekly general. There is no way you can create momentum by just making a thread once.
>>
Maybe we should all be mormon then lol. They did make Hitler a saint back in the 1930's... Mormons prob aren't as (((subverted))). Join Mormons, Make own mormon chapter. LARP as mormons in own county we all move to but really be nationalists. haha
>>
>>140307136
There are a ton of Mormons in idaho though...
>>
>>140307238
Bingo.

>>140307427
>>
>>140307238
but mormons are pretty jealous about squeezing government funding. if our goal is to take over a local government and extract funding, it would be better not to go straight up against mormons, if possible, thats why eastern idaho looks pretty dicey, but northen Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, maybe even ND, OR or washington, even Canada. in any event, it will be a battle with the local residents, they aren't going to willingly give up power
>>
Holy shit I'm a Mormon now.

...what is the jew policy with them?
>>
>>140299673
Don't make a Discuck, make a general. Discord will shut us down and is easy to shill and infiltrate. Only make a Discord once you know there are a select few you can trust.
>>
>>140307427
>LARP as mormons in own county we all move to but really be nationalists.
good idea
>>
File: cnnlampshadeberg.png (249KB, 494x525px) Image search: [Google]
cnnlampshadeberg.png
249KB, 494x525px
>>140307694
do what the dixie mafia did, Kill the ones who don't play ball.... Then again that makes us as bad as the jew shits who run our government that we are trying to escape from...
>>
>>140307780
seriously, use /pol/ to advertise your website for your real estate start-up for a few months. people have to sign into the website and give addresses, then start a mailing list and and to all organization through snail mail. way more secure than internet
>>
>>140307546
Who didn't grow up in a Mormon stronghold, fool! The Mormons will allow superficial coexistence, but retain all the power. Money can buy some of this power,
but that is money OP can't match!
>>
>>140307981
>Then again that makes us as bad as the jew shits who run our government that we are trying to escape from
it is war. the only way you survive is to do what is necessary for victory. we stand by our principles, but it is war
>>
>>140307694
You miss my point sir. The desires and goals that OP states do not deviate from Mormon political culture, if anything, they would probably support OP in ensuring that the community stays a community.
>>
Mormon and NatSoc, Identitarian, Patriot, "libertarian", Pol/ack alliance lol.
>>
>>140308241
No, his goal was to take over a local government. certainly the mormons would be happy to have us at neighbors, but they aren't going to share government control willingly
>>
>>140308430
then find a county next to the mormon counties. give them their turf...
>>
>>140307981

>"do what the dixie mafia did, Kill the ones who don't play ball"

I told you earlier to go to bed FBI...I'm not going to ask again
>>
>>140308430
Create a local government.
>>
>>140308480
that's what I was, saying, eastern idaho looks pretty dicey, but the farther north you go, the less mormons. in those type of communities, the mormons would probably be on our side as long as we outnumbered them
>>
well shit... "Mormonism teaches that its adherents are either direct descendants of the House of Israel or adopted into it. As such, Mormons regard Jews as a covenant people of God and hold them in high esteem. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the largest church in Mormonism, is philo-Semitic in its doctrine. Studies have shown that American Jews generally view Mormons more positively than any other religious group, despite often voting on opposite ends of the political spectrum. Explanations..."
>>
File: .......gif (4MB, 700x488px) Image search: [Google]
.......gif
4MB, 700x488px
>>140294633
I actually have this planned out I'm starting in a year or so when Cryptos explode in price an I'll have the cash

Solved all the problems of societal maintenance to prevent decay, it's gonna be great. I'm going to raise gods that put other humans to shame

Funny thing is it works for any ethno nationalist inclined ethnic population not just whites

Sorry you have to wait on me
>>
>>140308618

Did you read the thread? Boundary county is the furthest north county in Idaho, and one of the furthest north in the northwest
>>
>>140308499
calm down lampshadeberg. just brainstorming here.... can I have your names guys?

lol..
>>
>>140308662
Sounds like a "You leave us alone, we'll leave you alone" type of agreement. Having visited Utah quite a few times, the Mormons earned that right, and defend it by controlling the state.
>>
>>140308089
I disagree. The two political cultures are so similar it wont matter how much money OP has. I had differences with mormons growing up, but never politically. It is a non issue
>>
>>140308513
create, fine, but this isnt the 19th century anymore, you can't operate truly self sufficient farmsteads. you cannot "create" a county government, you would have to take control of an existing county government. I suppose you can "create" a municipality also, and then attempt to influence county government to get your share
>>
>>140308927
I'm going to do a lot of research about this, I like many do not know much about Mormons. (not advocating their religion either, but I'd wear the duds and do my own thing if I had to.)
>>
>>140308662
no. the LDS are supposed to bring the gospel to the jews. supposedly the jews migrated to north america in 600 BC, left some tablets with a more complete gospel and died out or mixed with the natives. The LDS are the gentiles who found the tablets, they are the new chosen people
>>
>>140309038
>you can't operate truly self sufficient farmsteads.

why not?
>>
>>140309264
chosenites let them be chosen? Holy crap... How do we know they are not subverted?
>>
>>140308872
yes that is one that they mentioned, but people were also saying Lemhi county and eastern idaho, those are mormon strongholds. That is why I am saying you would want to go farther north
>>
>>140308921

>lampshadeberg

FUCKING LOL, I haven't heard that on before
>>
>>140309448
The issue with going farther north is that it is close to spokanistan.
>>
>>140308513
Want to pm me somewhere?
You're taking an unnecessarily difficult approach, and I don't want to blast my Idea out there before I do it
>>
Do Sussex Delaware.
>>
>>140309298
modern agriculture, ask an actual farmer. a farmstead is a modern agrobusiness, they have to put up with the same bullshit as any other business. it is about capital, markets and monopoly and screwing the competition just like any other business. there just arent very many survivalists living off the land because it is easier to make money than grow carrots. I suppose plenty of people have gardens to supplement, but it is still far less labor intensive to buy shit at wal mart. all the agriculture in U.S. is done by less than 2% of the population
>>
How to continue this topic later? and no not fbi.gov like my friend said earlier... lol
>>
>>140309955
Not really, I'm trying to work out this idea in my head, so all the criticism is highly appreciated. That's why I'm posting it to a public forum, so that it can be tested. I'm happy to hear your idea, without debate these things are really just Castles in the Sky
>>
File: 1498553829496.png (21KB, 347x366px) Image search: [Google]
1498553829496.png
21KB, 347x366px
>>140297881
I'm from idaho. Cannot confirm.
>>
>>140310158
Exactly why my focus would be more on tech and defense manufacturing than farming. It's a nice to have fallback, but unless the absolute end times are upon us, trade and digital is the way of the future.
>>
>>140310158
what if you are not in it for shekels and grow enough for family? store extra... have other familes on surrounding land doing the same. Also have carpenters etc and tradesmen. Citizen soldier, farmer in peace. The old American way. Fuck do i need money for when I don't have to buy anything bc I grow it in the ground. Dig a well, generate power. Start up money yes but it isn't about profit... We need to get off the system, is that not the general idea of this?
>>
Ya, how do we continue this? North Idaho General? Idk, but I'd like to see this go somewhere
>>
>>140310381
again, look to the mormons as a template. they got control of a state government, with their own senators, and now they have the NSA data center
>>
I'm from Idaho. AMA.
>>
>>140310381
Why not both. Not everyone has to farm solely.
>>
>>140310185
Just start a religion,
Buy up land donate it to the church you run,
fuck taxes fuck personal liability from owning rather than managing property
There's a lot more that makes it seem even more stable as a model but not things I'll repeat here
>>
>>140310542
Well first question...IS THIS EVEN SLIGHTLY POSSIBLE????
>>
Man.. how are farmers 2 percent of the population similar to jews, yet jews who can't work for shit in agriculture own everything... shouldn't it be the other way around? Farmers should unionize and strike till the jews flee lol.
>>
>>140310396
yes, but it is not realistic to think that we are just going to become profitable farmers. like I said there are survivalists who do just what you are saying, but we are talking about not just being survivalists hiding in the woods but creating a community and nation. I suppose if you want to go the farming route, look at the Amish and Menonites. and use them as a template. they are very successful and profitable communities that are off the system. they also have prime farmland and have been doing it for 500 years. but I would say the Mormon template is alot more realistic in the 21st century
>>
>>140310622
Pearce tried this. He only got tax free status for 50 of his 500 acres iirc.
>>
>>140303238
Its already happening, many people are moving there from all over (esp cali) as part of white flight. Its not like you are a white person moving to hawaii. Dont be an idiot and you are fine.
>>
>>140294633
I wish you guys would stfu about this in public. You're only bringing unwanted attention to the places you mention. Smart Whites are already moving to these places on their own. You don't need to alert every FED, jew, and SJW about it.
>>
>>140310670
Probably not. There are a lot of Mexicans here and even a few blacks. The Mexicans tend to act more or less white and the blacks are decent because there isn't a high enough percentage of them to be ghetto-ized. The Mexicans have decent ties with the white farmer community due to agricultural bonds. Plus, due to some cutie Latina's, there are a lot of mixed folks, who oddly consider themselves Caucasian.
>>
>>140310879
you make a valid point. What if the community was agrobased for itself. Part of it grows ONLY for the community... Community provides farming equipment for food. Shit am I a communist? lol The reich had great incentives for the farmer on a larger scale and they were def community based.
>>
>>140310622
>Just start a religion,
seriously, this is the best way. then the government can't fuck with you. you have to tone down the white nationalism a little, but I don't see the mormons mixing with niggers. they did have to give up their polygamy
>>
>>140310843
because the jews control the capital and therefore control the farmers
>>
>>140310943
Like I said there's more, I've taken into account the 150 person tribal maximums that seems to be the biological norm in humans
>>
Idaho here. Check out clark county. 1,765 square miles and less than 1000 people in the entire county. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clark_County,_Idaho
>>
>>140294633
Bump
Sounds pretty promising anon
>>
>>140311017
I wish you guys would stfu about this in public
you're a paranoid faggot. how will we ever possibly organize, if we can't talk. that is why the jews control government even though we outnumber them 50 to 1. stop being a faggot, we are doing nothing wrong
>>
>>140311017
I kind of agree with this anon.. See you faggots in idaho then haha. I'm glad people are plotting this. Side note:

Why has no goy group infiltrated the jews and subverted their ass lol? We should all move to israel.
>>
>>140311232
Idaho as well, and this is what I got from Wikipedia about Clark county: Those of Hispanic or Latino origin made up 40.5% of the population
>>
>>140310542
How bad is the drug/degeneracy problem in rural towns?
>>
>>140311017
we aren't talking about limping in individually and begging to becoming part of the already corrupted system, we are talking about moving in en masse with organizational strength and taking over
>>
File: 420 blaze it.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
420 blaze it.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>140311106
Polygamy is just justifying men chasing their dicks like dogs, it's a hypocritical to ask women to curb their hypergamy and not men their own natural preclusions
Actually I tied ethnocentrism into my religious model

I can't wait until next year when I can start
Going to revolutionize politics and spit in every country's face at once.
>>
>>140311232
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clark_County,_Idaho
This is a fucking find. Reducing population. This could work.
>>
>>140294633
Fucking set it up and count me in.
>>
File: 1503709174630.jpg (118KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
1503709174630.jpg
118KB, 600x432px
>>140311445
maybe we can make a deal?

not all shitskins are created equal.
>>
>>140311515
Way over-blown. Actual people I suspect of being meth-heads I can't count on two hands. And they mostly stick to themselves, sit in their trailers, and don't really bother anyone else.
>>
>>140311232
Clark county would be an excellent choice.
>>
>>140311684
What region?

I spent time up there recently and was semi disappointed with the culture. Its getting niggerified with the kids it seems.
>>
>>140311602
True. The spics here mostly try to fit in. Few cholos and even less Mexican nationalist types.
>>
>>140311578
more/most important
http://www.mapcruzin.com/nuclear-power-plant-earthquake-shapefiles/
>>
>>140311089
the hippies tried all of this shit, but then again, they were degenerate hippies, but their is nothing evil about community ownership of the means of production, it is far better than the jews owning it
>>
>>140311788
SE Idaho. The last time I was in Boise, about two years ago, it was pretty fucking white - at least downtown.
>>
>>140311891
but even boise has a degenerate democrat city government that is actively importing refugees
>>
>>140311317
Northern Idaho is the FBI capital of the country right now because of you idiots. I think every single resident in Haden is a FED or informant pretending to be WN.
>>
>be us
>somehow create based nationalist separatist entity in Idaho
>jews leave us alone somehow
>Mormon neighbors like us
>yellowstone volcano errupts
>be dead.
>>
>>140311891
Ok. I just spent some time up in CDA area. Very little diversity there.
>>
>>140311990
so stop being (((white nationalists))). get actual religion if you aren't doing anything illegal then there is nothing the FBI can do
>>
>>140311990
No, its fed capital because of Butler and the Aryan Nations.
>>
>>140311852
Thats why LSD blew up. To get rid of the off the grid movement. Then (((Mansion))) served to discredit it all together. They were libtard degenerates like you said... No reason traditional family oriented whites can't do this right?
>>
File: 1503726452788.jpg (312KB, 1024x783px) Image search: [Google]
1503726452788.jpg
312KB, 1024x783px
How do we get started? What can I do?
>>
>>140311970
I imagine that's inevitable. Recently there was a known pizza shop owner who usually painted his face black as part of a costume and his reviews was brigaded by lefty scum.
>>
>>140311970
>>140311891

i live in downtown boise in front of welfare housing what is good my nigs
>>
>>140311852
Some memes of production can be community owned because they actually are not too far off from Marx's Gay Space Communism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYqBxEAtXZA
>>
>>140312036
That would probably be a more ideal location, plus the scenery is much better.
>>
>>140311891
There's Somalis now and Californian transplants have shutdown all trails except one for dirtbikes. There was over 400 trails for 4-wheelers and dirtbikes before they came.
>>
>>140312225
Last time I was there I was walking around with a black dude from work. It was pretty weird him being the only black person around.
>>
First idaho... then the world.
>>
>>140298322
Seriously. Why do people always want to emulate wither commies or Nazis? The American model essentially works until it is no longer predominantly white.
>>
>>140312357
Keep the (((Californians))) out and you'll keep out the rest of the trash. They fuck up their own cities then try to migrate to ours.
>>
>>140312415
Hence the south. I live in the new south africa.
>>
>>140312127
There are still SJW watchgroups in CDL though. They just sue you for the right to place niggers in your religion until you guys run out of money.
>>
>>140312132
traditional family is the key, but we also need religion or it will not stick together. the government is never going to tolerate a "white nationalist" religion, but it could simply be a christian denomination that does not promote mixing and does not meddle in national affairs. we would then be free to follow whatever is in the national best interest. that is how christianity was for a thousand years. if we have that, the government can't touch us
>>
>>140294633
idaho is a good state for refugees, i hope eventually the USG moves more in there to make it less white, the country as a whole should be more like brazil than europe IMO as long as people speak english and watch football (american football, not euro football)
>>
>>140312627
Get fucked. go to brazil then nigger.
>>
>>140312627
Stop making threads about Idaho, goys. Schlomo knows.
>>
>>140312415
It's a problem I see a lot. Maybe WASP American culture has been so thoroughly gutted that there is no shared stories, no cultural touchstone. What's sadder is that we feel we need to emulate the past for feels / power, while never looking towards the future. Never creating what we want to be of this world.
>>
>>140312730
doesn't have to be idaho. could be any sparsely populated area, could be canada or alaska
>>
>>140312499
Please tell me how to keep Californians out.
>>
>>140312394

yeah. i feel blessed to not have been raised near black communities growing up in idaho. even when im in an airport it scares me how many niggers are in there, and particularly how loud they are, discourteous and stare at you and look at you weird if you stare back. truly a different creature to me. lived here my whole life, most black people i met are white black people, or what niggers would call " uncle toms ".
>>
>>140312824
you wont be able to, not in idaho
>>
>>140312720
whites in america are gonna be mixed into a brown race and there's nothing you will do about it

>>140312730
idaho is already on the list as one of the best states for the refugee programs, mormons do a good job at helping this, they sponsor many. i sure do love christians they do a good job at making a global america possible.
>>
>>140312824
Own the real estate business on a county scale. or fucking lynch them.
>>
>>140312770
I think that's the same reason all white females pierce their faces. They hate themselves and don't have any sense of identity or purpose.
>>
>>140312887
kys
>>
>>140312836
Yeah, when I moved to Louisiana the amount of niggers terrified me. When I first drove into northern La for the first time some negress tried to run me off the road.
>>
File: Your Neighbors.jpg (66KB, 458x276px) Image search: [Google]
Your Neighbors.jpg
66KB, 458x276px
>>140312730
Here's who's really moving here.
>>
>>140312824
Refuse to open / permit a Whole Foods. They'll wither and die.
>>
>>140312887
I can not be a race mixing faggot. And raise Kids not to be a race mixing faggot. Or just shoot all the spooks that come near us. Fuck you man. Go live in detroit if you love them so god damn much.
>>
>>140312824
California is an incubator for liberals. They get priced out then sent to spread their disease to other regions. They come with a sense of self-importance and superiority while infecting others with the mind virus.
>>
>>140312887
Agreed. I was raised Mormon. They embrace multiculturalism to swell their ranks.
>>
I'm beginning to think I'll never attract the virgin aryan goddess of my dreams. Can bring my mail order waifu with? Will my hapa children be treated like niglets?
>>
File: dumbf_destiny.jpg (123KB, 480x788px) Image search: [Google]
dumbf_destiny.jpg
123KB, 480x788px
>>140294633
Sooner...
>>
>>140294633
Corporations will stop sending you digital work when they see your Aryan zip code. They'll fire you real fucking fast, give you a BS reason.
So you have to conceal your location. But that messes up your tax withholding. It's not as easy as you make it sound.
>>
>>140313058
you may not mix, but your grandkids eventually will. by that time most of america will be mixed, and "american" as a term will mean a man with ancestry from all over.

>>140313115
this is true, mormons have done good work throughout the years ensuring a global future for america. one day, we will become a homogenous brown race of people from all over the world, that is a destiny we should embrace and cherish.
>>
>>140312887
This guy is why we should embrace the old south. America works when whites are in charge. get rid of jews and the spooks will die without their fed aid lol.
>>
>>140313035
you people are all paranoid faggots or are just kikes posting this FBI shit on purpose, to chill organization. there are a total of 13,000 FBI agents. If they want to assign them all to rural idaho, then good, that is a really inefficient use of their resources. if you are not breaking the law there is nothing they can do to you. if you have to go to jail, just for standing up for yourself, then go to jail. if you get shanked in prison, you go straight to valhala. stop being faggot cowards
>>
>>140313324
and "your old south" has mix race babies percentage nearly doubling every 5 years. face it, the south is going to look like brasilia in a few decades, and nothing will be done about this. this is the future as it must pass, we must recognize the dream of emmanuel cellar.
>>
>>140313471
thats some delicious bait faggot
>>
File: image.png (124KB, 512x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124KB, 512x628px
>>140294633
Idaho isn't the worst place for beginning a white ethnostate (have seen 2 niggers counting) but the main concern is that a lot of this state is national wilderness and it is landlocked. I would say that near the coast of Oregon would be the best place to be (since there are just as few niggers there). We would not have sales tax either (which would make it an appealing place to move). Maybe we could even get involved in the State of Jefferson movement and start our own political party to take control of the state politics. Perhaps the Cascadia Party?
t. Staying in Idaho
>>
>>140313471
You underestimate the hate of the European man when he gets things going. When we are cornered we will get tired of this shit.
>>
>>140313039
Add:
Wal-Mart
Public Transportation
HUD Housing
Hell Fast Food places too, let people open their own local restaurants.
>>
>>140313441
This.
Honestly, they cracked down in the Aryan Nations guys because those boys were Arming themselves like a militia, and talking about killing people. Lots of them criminals. So, yeah, a bunch of criminals buy tons of guns then go innawoods, you think the Fed's might not trip out a little?
What we're planning is nothing of the sort. No criminals. No militia. Legal, land ownership. Family. County Board. Elected Sheriff. You can organize in public. There's no reason to hide.
>>
>>140313552
is it really bait though? the mix race is doubling every 5 years in the south, this is truth, not fiction. look up the stats yourself and realize the endgame is a mixed america, not a white one. and this is a future that is the best for us. it will mean harmony at last.

>>140313600
you are so tired of the shit and the best you could come up with is civic nationalism, which basically means the same thing i want anyway, just at a slower pace. whether america is mixed by 2040 or 2080 makes little difference to me, as long as it happens, which it must happen btw, then all is good.
>>
>>140313754
and once you are found out, you get section 8 and refugees. good day sir, but the global future of america cannot be avoided, nor should we want it to.
>>
>>140313115
Fucking Rocky Mountain Jews. We should just be openly hostile towards them.
>>
>>140302830
eee someone sounds crazy
>>
>>140313811
Bait on then. Not everyone is a zoo-apheliac nigger fucker down here. 100 of us can slaughter 1000 animals in a damn week. but this isn't about that last resort bs. Its getting away and closing the door s to outsiders.
>>
>>140314050
"nigger fucker" is a sad way to talk about what your daughter will be doing. those men like you are usually the first to have mixed grandbabies. eventually you move on from the hate and move to love.
>>
>>140304613
this

this

this

fuck the people running away

yall pussies
>>
>>140314178
You have to start somewhere. Rome was once but a city.
>>
>>140314107
lol. In my family if that happened they would be excommunicated. I have 8 white siblings and most of us have 4 kids or more. Guess what they're white and proud. AND ARMED
>>
>>140313296
We are your servants, Avi.
>>
>>140312357

They really shut down 399 trails?

How do you Idahofags let then get away with that?

Are you talking in Boise or the big forested area to the north?

I was planning on moving to Boise but now reconsidering...
>>
>>140306463
this this this this

fuck mormons
>>
>>140313934
>Rocky Mountain Jews

Isn't that a John Denver song?
>>
>>140304613
hard to because muh slaveryz. we gotta do it legit
>>
>>140314178
nothing wrong with having a homeland, but obviously we all need to be organizing locally irl, but no one is doing it, because it is easier to fap on the internet. all we have to do is make local threads for every city and hold monthly meetups at a public library. thats all it takes, no larping with tiki torches, but no one wants to take that first step because they know that it is real and the beginning of the war we have to fight
>>
>>140314107
The only Whites that are fucking niggers are liberals, who are going to die anyways. As it turns out, they pay the toll. Cleaned the gene pool and saved ammo. Thanks!
>>
>>140306706
south east idaho is slc suburb

mormons love open borders

who do you think is importing all the coons to idaho? mormons...
>>
>>140313875
I can't tell if you are baiting to derail or baiting to actually test a counter argument.
Section 8 is typically with existing property, private landlords who accept it. Since we'd be building from scratch, Apartments could be included in HOA's, whose powers can be used to bar section 8 outright, if not make the terms of occupancy too difficult for section 8 applicants to abide by. That is saying that the built apartments ever fell out of our guys control.
Refugees. I guess that depends if we let refugee orgs in. Typically done through churches, left christians, mormaons and private individuals looking for the fed benefits from the gov. Again, building from scratch, we'd have to allow any of these types of entrants in, in the first place to ever run up against this issue.

If the federal government wants to resettle refugees on a wide open wilderness with no shelter or food, I'm sure they will instead look to a more accommodating area instead of building a center from scratch.
The future, is whatever the most successful man says it is. I'll race you to the future and see who wins.
>>
>>140314280
I wouldn't be surprised. Even here in SE Idaho they're pretty touchy about where you can go. Naturally, I ride where ever they've blocked off trails.
>>
>>140306790
wrong

i hear there is a spic problemo in idaho

but keep blaming californians

idiot
>>
>>140314517
Pretty sure you are the leader now. Hail Anon.
>>
>>140314504
I can confirm, being raised Mormon in SE Idaho. My family, who is conservative as fuck, will gladly welcome anyone if the Mormon church endorses them.
>>
>>140314588
californians = spics + degenerates
>>
>>140307238
>grew up

uhhhh that is cute

when you become of age you get shunned and discriminated against by those mormon fagcucks

they aren't good people
>>
>>140304613
I agree. It looks like we conceded defeat without a shot being fire, just as I predicted. Let's all pretend that when we hand the entire country over to communists, they will leave us alone in Idaho.
Fuck that, if commies want the country, they will have to earn it. And I'm not talking about some jewy weasel political way, I mean killing. They need to come and fucking take it.
>>
>>140313296
Yeah just like Brazil and Mexico are homogenous brown....
>>
File: lee.jpg (63KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
lee.jpg
63KB, 500x355px
>>140314726
Amen! Pic related. I'd rather try and lose and get shot by a commie then never try at all. Trying means we could win.
>>
>>140308662
mormons are masonic globalist jew sheep pawns

their orders are to destroy the united states from within

they all got the memo to vote democrat and keep the borders open

out west we witness this shift the last 2 years

see: jeff faggot flake in AZ

wake up polak tards

mormons are shit
>>
>>140314107
(you)
>>
>>140308927
except they always harbor anti-american sentiment and are plotting against the usa to this day

mormons in a sandy utah basement spy on american children 247 because their jewish overlords tell them to

creepy fucks

hello evan

suck my dick retard
>>
>>140314280
Boise.
I was there to scout it out to move there. Was told, "Californians don't even wait for the engine of their U-Haul truck to cool off before making demands, changing things."
>>
>>140309413
they are

mormons put all their money and faith into a (((Bank of Zion)))

we really should rob the shit out of that bank and then do what OP wants. we could buy up a lot of shieeet.
>>
>>14031Lewiston is a inland Port
>>
>>140311151
fuck that

we own all the food

starve the fucking jews!!!!
>>
>>140315281
I didn't say everything they do is right. I said they earned that right by taking control of their state. I'm sure in this county, we would do things that outsiders don't agree with. Like have "large families" that contribute to global warming. Raise cows that "ruin the atmosphere with Methane". The difference is that once you own the state apparatus, you no longer have to answer as much to winging outside influence. That's why I say, the mormons earned their right.
>>
The Zions Bank building contractor is running for gov Tommy Alquist . Guarantee 30 percent of vote in primary .
>>
>>140315588
we need more like you. I'm going to bed. Good Luck anon... you have a realistic POV. Get it done and see you there.
>>
why not just colonize, small towns in illinois, missouri, iowa, wisconsin, etc. they are still 90% white, they would welcome us as liberators
>>
>>140315417
There's no robbing required. The IQ here drifts in the higher ranges, a community made up of /pol/akcs would be so quickly rich and successful it would probably make your head spin. If it fails, if we fail, then we know we are not long for this world, and just to give into 'le brazil' meme.
>>
>>140315281
>>140314710
look at that reddit spacing. You have no idea what your talking about. Do everyone a favor and jump off a very high bridge
>>
>>140312127
>butler

that guy is so la. smart dude. moved to the boonies. started his own movement. his gf was a porn star named bianca trump.

savage
>>
>>140315320
Yep.
>>
>>140315565
its not the food, they control the means of production and the market, they control the food, they would be the ones starving us. we outnumber them 50 to 1 that is our only advantage. all we have to do is get organized and we could take it all back
>>
>>140315789
if it failed.... race war.
>>
Germanic Reich when?
>>
Boise wants to be Portland so bad it hurts . Virtue signaling north enders . Somebody find the Idaho Dem chair talking about white people shutting up in her bid to national DNC chair . North End Trash .
>>
File: pol.jpg (116KB, 1277x366px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
116KB, 1277x366px
>>
>>140315950
2033 - 2045 ;)
>>
>>140315956
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDOdcsh435Q
>>
>>140315588
>I didn't say everything they do is right. I said they earned that right by taking control of their state
that is what 90% of these faggots will never understand. it is the goddman conditioning and entitlement. "i'm" as special little snowflake and just because i believe something it will happen without any sacrifice"
>>
File: daily reminder.jpg (64KB, 640x789px) Image search: [Google]
daily reminder.jpg
64KB, 640x789px
>>140314445
>>140314393
>>140314726
Not firing the shot is by the law of nature concession of defeat. Anybody here claiming that we need to organize in order to solve this problem politically is still shackled by the belief that the system can be changed from within. The current Governing body of the United States is never going let the country become a white Ethno-State EVER again, and the trends of the colorization of America back that reality up. Trump is the last chance we will ever have in this system, and he's still a long shot.

Nothing lastingly profound that whites have ever achieved or created has been won through petty bantering at the round table. All of it was claimed through warfare. Warfare us the supreme ruler of mankind.
>>
>>140315956
This bitch blocked me from her Faceberg.
>>
Montana is smarter than Idaho. Much less dense by area and the land isn't mostly mountains.

Idaho also has Boise, which is set to become a more prominent part of state politics, which will result in less local rights. Montana has no such city that is set to grow to encompass a larger percentage of the state. Your enemies will be better divided.

Idaho also has a Mormon issue where I think you will wind up butting heads against a new tribe, unless you somehow manage to infiltrate the Mormon church too which just seems like extra work.

Plus the overall migration patterns favor whites in Montana more than Idaho. Let the Mormons duke it out with the Asians in Idaho.

Take easy areas of Montana instead.
>>
>>140315950
the "mid-west mark" has the exact same problems germany had becoming unified. Germans are strong but too independent to become unified. we are reliant on the anglos for government
>>
>>140316384
problems unifying....
>>
>>140316175
not organize politically, in the sense we are trying to win votes in congress you faggot. we must organize for war. you think an army is just going to appear out of thin air?
>>
>>140313934
more like despised wandering desert jews of america
>>
>>140316485
>problems unifying...
nigger have you even read mein kampf? the germans did not unify until the late 18th century and then they had big problems governing. please read it and then read about bismark and frederick the great. fucking austria is still a seperate country
>>
>>140316175
I want to make a few points here.
1. They are in overdrive loading this country up with third-worlders, as if the pace is matching Boomers getting old and dying off.
2. When Boomer christcucks do die off. Who is going to be here to guilt Whites into not fighting back? Will jews have power over us once the boomer christcucks die out?
3. There is only one way out of this and everybody knows it. Except, minorities don't grasp what happens when Whites reach their limit. Borders change and new nations are formed when Whites march. Minorities think we're just going to burn down a gas station, at best.
>>
>>140316349
Shhhh. Shut you whore mouth. Never mention the "M-word" in public again.
>>
>>140316759
read every version. and his 2nd book too... look it up. Yeah I know they were not unified for a while but Napoleon and holy roman empire had parts to play in that. Jussayin
>>
>>140316920
Oh pffft, Whitefish has been out and about in public for over a decade now, hasn't it?

Let the newbies know that Montana is where the contemporary movement is really happening. Even Richard Spencer moved there at some point.
>>
>>140316759
This. Those fucking Saxons.
>>140316485
Good Reads;
Fatherlands; State Building and Nationhood in Nineteenth-Century Germany | Abigail Green | Cambridge University Press | 2001
>>
I like this idea. Even without opponents it's a hell of a job. Now imagine if the J*ws gets wind of this plan. There is a long hard road ahead, and none of the following post is meant to discourage anyone, but meant to warn:
The kike-controlled western powers, stringpullers, and their fellow travelling lawyers, regulators, politicians, and leftist/nigger/muslim footsoldiers will do their damnedest to stymie you at every turn once they catch wind of this.
If you become prosperous, then vandals, parasites, lawsuits, rioters, sanctions, and in the extreme, war scenarios like assassins and rebel groups could darken your door. Also it's possible the entire country could be blackballed from major internet services based on the IP range. (((They))) will produce propaganda that you are woman-enslaving hillbillies, pedophiles, polluters, slavers, secessionists.
Because that is the nature of the J*w. They cannot abide a group of happy, healthy, strong Europeans existing without themselves pulling the strings in law and finance.
For a small population, many of us if we joined would have to work and be multitalented to pull it off.
I can program, I am learning to design PLC industrial controls with process controls and electronic circuits, I can probably help design a county-wide fiber network if called-upon to do so. I am not a professional engineer but I would do what it takes to aid in designing control systems for waterworks, power distribution, and waste management.
May god be with you all.
>>
>>140317048
lol thanks. I shall go educate myself
>>
>>140316349
Bullshit. Bozeman's getting fucked, just like Boise.
>>
>>140317029
the 1930's was a good example of how it could be, but that is a decade out of the entire history of the German people. Almost the entirety of Mein Kampf is about the problems of getting the Germans to stop behaving individualisticly and come together as a nation, it is just in the genetic nature of the germans to be independent and to eschew politics. That is my point about the population of the midwest. They will have to be nearly at the point of genocide in order to get them to unite as one.
>>
>>140317044
Yeah, that faggot brought a ton of attention here. PLace is crawling with sjw activists now. Whitefish is a liberal stronghold. They tried to impose city taxes on people living outside the city. The people told Whitefish to fuck off. Whitefish increased their city limits further out into the county which now, those people have to pay city taxes.
>>
>>140317111
Tried to warn them about talking about this publicly, was called a faggot.
>>
>>140317289
Yeah but the fact of the matter is no 'city' in Montana can ever amount to anything significant because the political center is split off from the biggest city, and Bozeman, which is third place, is also split off.

Divided 'cities' (they really are just large towns) means the countryside dominates politics. And the countryside wants to be left alone.
>>
>>140317111
>This is why I said a community of /polacks/ would be hypersucessful.
I can program, RoR, PHP, C+. Done work in Eprom's, lighting systems (industrial), control computers for automobiles, websites for commerce, json api's.
I've also learned Mech Eng by book the last few years and design products, and distribute them.
I think there is a chance to produce our own propaganda of the truth, and the web to change peoples minds. Of course the establishment would hate us. We'd also have legal establishment grade defenses.
>>
>>140317416
Gee, it's almost like the state is so easy to take over even SJWs are taking a crack at it.
>>
>>140317534
because that is base faggotry. how long do you think you can fucking hide? that is exactly what happened in evrery fucking state in the union. NIggers take over the city, city folk move out to the suburbs, fuck up the suburbs and move to the small towns, fuck up the small towns, now the entire state is gone. there are like four states left, you think the same process is not going to occur for you? you think some shitty little post on /pol/ is going to either stem the tide or increase the flow? it is because you cannot legally stop anyone from moving into your state, because the federal government is cucked. our only option now is to organize, but you faggots just wont do it.
>>
>>140317364
Same can be said for all whites these days. How many rapes, how many terror attacks, how many left fags, how many jews does it take for us to push the fuck back and crusade?
>>
>>140317949
Well the thing is, organize and what?
The state has a monopoly on violence and permitting.
To see our will done, we must become the state.
>>
File: RACE.jpg (121KB, 678x954px) Image search: [Google]
RACE.jpg
121KB, 678x954px
>>140316559
My apologies; a lot of people on here seem to think that marching with torches and rallying beyond the Spence is going to make a difference. The problem with openly organizing is there will always been infiltrators. The second you plan something, you get hooked and sent to the pound palace. Having an identifiable leader makes him able to be denigrated and sidelined. Waiting for the other side to fire first won't help either; the state can be progressively be changed in their favor through the political system. It is easy to make "Progress" but difficult to roll it back. Any plan with even a minute of possibly succeeding is going to start with individuals or small groups of close friends, and continue in that regard until it snowballs into full scale war.

If you want to do something real with less risk of going to the slammer, get a group of friends to provide overwatch for the next right-wing rally. Wear US Flags or Nothing. No Confederate Flags, no Natsoc Flags. When Antifa shows up and starts beating someone half to death with clubs, shoot them; this way you aren't acting out some bored fantasy, but legally defending your people against grave bodily harm or death. Just don't be dumb and point your rifles at the crowd until necessary; most states consider pointing a loaded firearm at someone brandishing.

>>140316784
True, there is only one way out. Whether it happens soon or in a few decades is going to depend on how badly White Americans want a change. With what I've seen, bet on sooner rather than later.
>>
>>140294633
As an Idaho resident, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>140317602
Until they import third-worlders. Flathead County is filled with boomers. And we all know boomers don't give a shit about this country as long as they get their SS. All what's left are scattered poor Whites. There just isn't enough to counter (((immigration))).
>>
>>140318131
exactamundo. we are the state, but we have been deficient in our duty and left our responsibilities to others. it is time for us to fulfill our duties and the only way we do that is to come together with other human beings and consciously organize ourselves. let nothing be taken for granted, let nothing be anyone else's responsibility. we are responsible for all
>>
>>140318328
You think third worlders would go to Montana before Idaho, though? They have to get through the Mormons first there, too. At the end of the day, the mountain states are safe because they are crawling with either Mormons or secret white nationalists. Montana is the easiest place for the white nationalists to finally organize, and there are already a ton of them from the coasts there. Even from decades ago.
>>
>>140317949
Moved here 4 years ago. Hoss. But if diversity means hunting down the last White man, what makes you think they are going to leave your all-White, nigger-free county in Idaho alone? Beg? Are you going to beg (((them))) to be left alone? Think they give a fuck if you're not breaking any laws?
There are ways to tell other Whites without alerting every FED, jew lawyer, and SJW activist.
>>
>>140318272
Me too. What area are you from, friendo?
>>
>>140318229
you have to have patience. start slow and build, it will take years, but once it gets going it will be overwhelming.

we obviously do not have numbers to control the streets at this point. so we cannot go out in the streets. we should be making local meetup threads on /pol/ and elsewhere and having monthly, local organizational meetings in an indoor public place, like a public library. the local chapters are on their own, financially and leadershipwise. you cannot put any trust in someone you know over the internet. in a few years perhaps we will merit some competant national leadership.
>>
File: 1502227628397.jpg (56KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502227628397.jpg
56KB, 1024x768px
>>140318343
Well said. Self determination and personal responsibility is but one of the supreme truths of existence. So we are, so must be the State. T
>>
>>140318688
>what makes you think they are going to leave your all-White
that is exactly what we are discussing here. we are discussing not just moving to a new state individually and fucking it up, we are talking about moving en masse with a plan to seize political power. that is the point of having a fucking plan to minimize the resistance. in this case, i think we have all agreed it must be done as crypto as possible, but this is just brainstorming, this is not organization, in any sense
>>
>>140318688
>There are ways to tell other Whites without alerting every FED, jew lawyer, and SJW activist.
you think some bullshit post on /po/ is going to alert anyone to anything they dont already know? that is paranoia. the FBI is not monitoring this conversation and if they are, there is nothing they can do about it. by asking that we censor ourselves you are doing their job for them, you may as well be a kike. the FBI is not getting any hot tips from a bunch of losers fapping on /pol/, I promise you
>>
File: jewandniggers.jpg (52KB, 300x442px) Image search: [Google]
jewandniggers.jpg
52KB, 300x442px
Bump
>>
>>140319464
Ok. Good luck.
>>
>>140318688
everyone could visit soros and the media leadership...and bank heads.
>>
Read ''The Turner Diaries''.
>>
>>140318833
TRUE: NEVER TRUST SOMEONE YOU MET ON THE INTERNET.

To paraphrase Jack London, "Everything we do in society is secondary to our roles as men at the perimeter." Your perimeter is your community. Keep the meetup threads to your area code. Even then, be wary. We CAN go out in the streets. We CAN protect our brothers, and we CAN do it legally.

Get friends. Get HAM Radio operation licenses for your Communications. Inform the police of your intentions, and your radio frequency. Open lines of communication with the local Police Department; meet them in person and be professional. It has largely been forgotten that American Citizens have the responsibility and capacity to assist law enforcement as members of the Unorganized Militia.

Anything not explicitly determined to be Unlawful is legal by default. If the police decide not to cooperate, or want nothing to do with you, and what you're planning is legal, do it anyway.
>>
>>140320256
smart
>>
File: jews.jpg (1MB, 1500x1111px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
1MB, 1500x1111px
>>
>>140298708
Try Worth County MO: 2000 people live there. It's be incredibly easy to take over. (it's also in one of the better parts of the state: the northwest)
>>
Bumping one more time.
>>
File: idaho.jpg (97KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
idaho.jpg
97KB, 650x488px
>>
>>140298708
You want Shannon CO MO. Around 9000 people in the whole county. Butted up against large swaths of government land.
>>
bermp
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.