[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can anyone support some one who killed six million Jews?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1502842020340.jpg (87KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
1502842020340.jpg
87KB, 1024x579px
How can anyone support some one who killed six million Jews?

I couldn't sleep at night knowing I was honoring the legacy of a man who killed 12 million Jews.

You Nazi's are disgusting. What would your mother think if she knew you pretty much worshiped some one who genocided 15 million Jews?
>>
>>140293226
>How can anyone support some one who killed six million Jews?
>I couldn't sleep at night knowing I was honoring the legacy of a man who killed 12 million Jews.

6 million then 12 million
>>
>>140293391
How does it feel to rejoice in the murder of 20 million Jews?
>>
>>140293556
are you sure it wasn't 30 million?
>>
>>140293627
30?! Anti-semite!

It was no less than 50 million!
>>
>>140293740
pretty sure it was somewhere in the billions
>>
Oy vey! The disrespect to the 39 million is horrible!
Never forget the 3 billion Jews that died in the shoah!
6 trillion souls extinguished by the Nazis!
>>
File: hitler_lol.gif (1MB, 168x176px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_lol.gif
1MB, 168x176px
>>140293226
My mother hates that I respect the man who killed 6 gorillion
>>
>>140293226
why do you hate the jews so much op it was obviously 600 billion, and you didn't even mention the holocauster
>>
File: IMG_4125.jpg (100KB, 720x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4125.jpg
100KB, 720x609px
>>140293226
He never intentionally killed anybody in his concentration camps. His people loved him. Anschluss was a great example of how much prestige he held. We will NEVER have another leader that loves his people as much as Hitler loved the Germans. It pains me every time I think about it. I will never live in a nation that loves me, I will never have a leader that wants the best for me, and I will most definitely never love any leader as much as the German people loved Hitler. Secondly reminder that the wrong side won the war, Churchill was the anti-christ, the USSR was created and controlled by the Jews, and in another timeline all of us are living in peace, with zero degeneracy or threat to our people within either Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan. I hope and pray every night that this is just a dream and one day I will wake up in the greater reich, hug my lovely white wife and kids, then head off to serve the country I love doing a job I love without a worry or care in the world.
>>
>>140293226
whats the difference between a jew and a dollar?

I'd be mad if I lost 6 million dollars
>>
>>140293226
i didn't notice the 6 to 12 switch
you win this round, hanns
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.