[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the wire red pilled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
Is the wire red pilled?
>>
>>140293084

It portrayed all of baltimore fairly accurately.
>>
>>140293084

McNulty was aware of the JQ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_sj-77qRZw
>>
>>140293084
yes
>>
>>140293535
holy fuck, I watched this when I was young and I missed this. Just dont look into the Wire's creator, I believe he went full lib, idk and idc
>>
>Why did we make this guy Jewish? Because when I was covering the drug trade for 13 years for the Sun, most of the major drug lawyers were Jewish. Some of them are now disbarred and others are not but came pretty close. Anyone who is anyone in law enforcement in Baltimore knows the three or four guys Maury Levy is patterned on.
>>
>>140293084
It's a pretty good show desu.
>>
>>140293535
Holy fuck McNutty was awesome.
Television truly will never top The Wire/The Sopranos
>>
>>140294543
I can't bring myself to give a fuck about this show. I've tried a few times through the years. Baltimore should be nuked, not immortalized.
>>
>>140295332
Immortalized as what? It's portrayed as a shithole that can't get around their problems
>>
>>140293084

no
>>
>>140296777
WHy not
>>
>>140295332
The white parts of baltimore arent that bad tho..
>>
>>140293084
No. (((David Simon))) was a dyed in the wool liberal. He had been in Baltimore long enough that he was not able to completely ignore the reality of a horrible ghetto. Like maybe he got that there was no closing the gap. But the solutions the show implicitly endorsed are very conventionally liberal.
>>
>>140293084
the last season was such a horrible pile of shit that it ruined the entire series by association
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.