[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facts /pol/ doesn't want to hear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1502996289700.jpg (136KB, 601x534px) Image search: [Google]
1502996289700.jpg
136KB, 601x534px
Traditional Catholics are more redpilled on the Jews than you all are.

https://www.fisheaters.com/jc1.html

Dare to compare the 20,000,000 Christians dead at the hands of (Jewish-led) Bolsheviks in the Soviet Union to those Jews who died under the Third Reich? Actually believe that Jewish people haven't cornered the market on suffering? You're an anti-semite.

Speak the truth that Jews speak among themselves concerning Jewish power over the media and America's political system and culture? Not only are you an anti-semite, you're a paranoid one who probably has an SS Uniform in your closet.

Accusing one of being "anti-semitic" who speaks the Truth about Zionism, the post-Temple Jewish religion, and Jewish history conflates a reasoned commitment to Truth and basic morality with irrational psychopathology or "racism." That is the trick.

But the Jews are not a "race" 1 in the biological sense (that is Hitler talk and Talmud talk), and any Jew is welcome to walk away from Zionism and the Jewish religion and to face historical Truths; many Jews have. I repeat the point and hope you read it three times: "race" in the biological sense is not the issue, "ethnicity" per se is not the issue, who one's mother and father are is not the issue; idealogies are the issue. This paper will treat the issue of "the Jews" as a religous and political one, not an ethnic one per se (outside of how the Jewish sense of peoplehood affects Jews' political attitudes as a group), and definitely not as a biologically "racial" one. In addition, please be clear that the "average Jew" is only culpable in the matters I describe insofar as he, consciously and with full knowledge, goes along with the idealogies of Jewish leadership and the Jewish religion. Going along with these idealogies without knowledge and consent of the will may well be materially, objectively sinful, but one cannot say that those who commit these sins are necessarily culpable.
>>
What am I reading here lads?

Can I get a quick gestalt?
>>
>>140292043
Facts you dont want to hear.

The Bible was distorted FROM THE BEGINNING to intentionally make it confusing in order to misguide you away from the ultimate truth.

Christianity has been corrupted by the kike.
>>
>>140292043
that's because catholics are the biggest heebs next to jews. now go slobber on some refugee feet
>>
>>140292233
Visit fisheaters.com. It's the premier site for Traditional Catholicism in all its forms. It has entire sections on redpilling "mainstream" Catholics on the Jews.

Don't forget the whole point of Vatican II was to change Catholics' opinions on Jews and make them subservient to them. The true faith knows where it stands on these blood suckers. Hence, why it was castrated.

The true Church is the only thing that can defeat the Jew.
>>
>>140292483
Does this "True Church" reside within the Mind of Man?

His Inner Temple?

I am so verily confused, my good Catholic Friend.
>>
>>140292437
kys

you know nothing of true catholicism, only what it has been subverted to become. Trad Catholics exist across the country and suffer the accusation of being a hate group even by the "official" Church.
>>
>>140292669
The True Church exists wherever the entirety of the faith is preserved without error. Just because the hierarchy is filled with communists doesn't mean that the True Church doesn't still exist.
>>
>>140292980
I do not see.
>>
>Dare to compare the 20,000,000 Christians dead at the hands of (Jewish-led) Bolsheviks in the Soviet Union to those Jews who died under the Third Reich?

I've never heard anyone justify the murder of the 200 gorillion, and it isn't justifiable. But no one should justify killing Jews either.

>Actually believe that Jewish people haven't cornered the market on suffering? You're an anti-semite.

No, I just don't believe every conspiracy theory you fedora tippers throw out there.

>Speak the truth that Jews speak among themselves concerning Jewish power over the media and America's political system and culture? Not only are you an anti-semite, you're a paranoid one who probably has an SS Uniform in your closet.

I'm sure all Jews are secretly conspiring to enslave the silly goyim. Of course, Jews are all some evil boogeyman. Not like Christians do the same, or anything like that..

>Accusing one of being "anti-semitic" who speaks the Truth about Zionism, the post-Temple Jewish religion, and Jewish history conflates a reasoned commitment to Truth and basic morality with irrational psychopathology or "racism." That is the trick.

There's a difference between actually knowing Judaism and learning what fedora tippers think Judaism is through conspiracy theories.

>But the Jews are not a "race"

Sorry to burst your bubble, but they're not a race. A pure aryan can literally convert properly and become a Jew. Also, most Ashkenazi Jews are genetically European.
>>
File: mexico.jpg (114KB, 810x922px) Image search: [Google]
mexico.jpg
114KB, 810x922px
>>140293785
I found this for you;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY
>>
>>140292980
so you reject all the popes since vatican2? what about nostra aetate? You reject papal infallibility too? thats not very catholic desu
>>
>>140294353
I'm not OP but I do reject sedevacantism. Of those three things I reject Nostrae Aetate as pastoral garbage and the council is not an infallible doctrinal one.
>>
>>140292043

So, the Catholics are redpilled on kikes, but totally bluepilled on fags, buttsex, refugees, and all sorts of liberal nonsense. I'm afraid that's not cutting it for me.
>>
>>140292043
>caring about paedophilia ring
Orthodox or gtfo
>>
>>140294901
You read but don't interpret.

This is common. Fret not.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA

Proof that Jews love Jesus.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.