[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

W-what did (((they))) mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

9/11 AND John 3:16; For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

>inb4 puuuure coincidence goy.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (9KB, 241x197px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
9KB, 241x197px
So 9/11 round 2 North Korean Boogaloo
>>
File: Carol_punishment.png (154KB, 286x370px) Image search: [Google]
Carol_punishment.png
154KB, 286x370px
This is apples new conversion therapy device
>>
>>140288732
>>140288935
The photographer, Oscar Luna Martinez; Jewish Gematria value 1250. F-first results; Pic fucking related.
>>
File: 1482875880493.png (1MB, 945x704px) Image search: [Google]
1482875880493.png
1MB, 945x704px
>>140288545
Good thread, guys. This is how (((they))) communicate to their minions.
>>
>>140290178
Go on--
>>
>>140291175
If I can find the youtuber, it was a legit code fag who found an (((Anonymous))) mission advertising which had numbers like 11:11 (the license plate of the challenger in charlotesville. Shit was fucking weird and it looks like it requires some knowledge of encryption but its fucky b/c of mispelled shit and highlighted words. heres the vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1caUoOlHPw
The information war is at an all time high so you have to look at all your sources and formulate your own thoughts, good luck. Honestly, I believe this is how they communicate b/c of the encoded shit (((Mossad))) leaves around as well as reading about projects like MK Ultra. Truly, the best way to hide something is in plain sight.
>>
Do you dumbass useless eater fellow goyim still believe in coincidence?
>>
>>140293646
>4 minutes
yeah, i'm not watching that
>>
>>140288545
good catch. i wonder why they chose these
>>
>>140293646
If you are a numbers theory person, please brace yourself.
For others:
Dont worry, lads, the cavalry is here. Don't get lazy on us though, keep reading leaked emails and call out shills.
>>
...what if ?
>>
>>140288545
Some believe that Jesus was born on 9/11 and that the the attack was a ritual to mock his true birthday. I believe he was born most likely around sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) for "the word was manifested in the flesh and tabernacled among us."
>>
>>140288545
God does not love this world. White lie/insertion. God needs no son. And according to the Bible he has many sons. God is going to destroy this world for what the white man has done and all of us who follow him.
>>
>>140288545
this is an artist's rendition, not Apple's work...
>literally a nothing-burger
>>
>>140294575
>anything I really really don't like about the Bible is an insertion
>>
>remember when apple had an exclusive at&t contract for original iphone for yeaaars under W.
>remember patriot act
>remember when at&t got caught forking network and spying on everyone for NSA https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A
>remember when steve jobs died from cancer
>>
>>140294647
that makes it even weirder.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.