[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out of Africa Theory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: out-of-africarabia2.png (175KB, 1368x840px) Image search: [Google]
out-of-africarabia2.png
175KB, 1368x840px
How should one respond to the common leftist argument "How can you be racist when your ancestors came from Africa?"
>>
>>140284659
"They were smart enough to get out."
>>
>>140284659
Even if the theory is true, that just means you and modern Africans share one ancestor.

Remember, Blacks didn't exist back then.
>>
>>140284659
Point out that the oldest known fossils are from Marrakesh and are closer to Europeans than Africans.
>>
>>140284659
It means that the Eurasians are just one splinter group off Africans, and that different types of Africans differ just as much as Eurasians do to Africans.
It just means that non-sub saharan africans are more evolved
>>
>>140284659
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

It's still a theory but recent findings seem to be pointing to it.
>>
>>140284659
You're objectively wrong as human footprint fossils have been found in europe pre-dating the oldest evidence of homosapiens in africa
>>
>We evolved from apes too, should apes have equal rights and opportunities as a human? Should we give apes the right to vote and give them benefits in employment and education?
>>
>>140284659
Long since debunked google some of the recent archaeological discoveries of human remains that predate any found in Africa most of which were discovered in Ukraine Taiwan in other areas in the northern hemisphere. The Negroid a racist either a separate sub species of hominids, or a degeneration -- evidenced by the fact that the palms of their hands and bottoms of their feet are normal colored.
>>
>>140284659

So? I also share a common ancestor with amoebae. That doesn't make me go all sentimental when I disinfect my toilet.
>>
>>140284659
That theory is now dead a long time ago, older human remains have been found in southern Europe and Morroco.
>>
>>140284659
a chinese man born in europe becomes genetically 100% european, not many people know this
>>
>>140284659

Give me an example of an instance in which information is added to any genome naturally.
>>
>>140285111
But the early hominids are all in africa
>>
>>140284659
Bc we are clearly not the same people from thousands of years ago. The Africans back then didn't look like the niggers of today. With time and adaptation to our environment we became distinct races
>>
>>140284659
How can you be a leftist if you don't believe in evolution and diversity?
>>
Easy.
Find older fossils.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/ape-like-creatures-fossils-in-greece-and-bulgaria-cast-doubt-on-human-lineage-originating-in-africa-1697012
http://popular-archaeology.com/issue/spring-2017/article/scientists-find-7-2-million-year-old-pre-human-remains-in-the-balkans
>>
>>140285649
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
Scientists analyzing 7.2 million-year-old fossils uncovered in modern-day Greece and Bulgaria suggest a new hypothesis about the origins of humankind, placing it in the Eastern Mediterranean and not -- as customarily assumed -- in Africa, and earlier than currently accepted. The researchers conclude that Graecopithecus freybergi represents the first pre-humans to exist following the split from the last chimpanzee-human common ancestor.
>>
>>140284659
Weren't some older human fossils found in Europe?
>>
>>140284659
why is this a checkmate. Logically it just means that humans left africa and then began to experience divergent evolution based on geographic separation, exactly as you would expect
>>
>>140284659
It means we're more evolved.
>>
>>140284759

when the first post is also the best post
>>
>>140284659
Recent evidence indicates modern humans evolved in the mediterranean region.
>>
>>140284759
underrated fpbp
>>
>>140284956
>Marrakesh
So Africa
>closer to Europeans than Africans
Which Africans? There is a huge genetic difference between East Africans, West Africans, Central Africans, and South Africans.
>>
File: 1487533142079.jpg (468KB, 818x959px) Image search: [Google]
1487533142079.jpg
468KB, 818x959px
>>140284659
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.