[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SURPRISE: Companies Bitch About Paying Higher Wages With Less H-2Bs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 40

File: Capture.png (1MB, 1217x895px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1217x895px
https://archive.is/dZVZc
>President Donald Trump’s harsh criticism of immigration programs and Congress’ refusal to lift a cap on work visas meant many seasonal businesses had to hire American this summer — and pay their workers more. business groups complain increased spending on wages will ultimately cost jobs and sap company profits.

>The H-2B program requires employers to first seek out U.S. workers before they bring in guest workers. But Americans, Martin says, just won’t take landscaping jobs. He paid $2,500 for a two-week want ad that ran in the Baltimore Sun (print and online) and on social media. The jobs Martin was advertising paid more than $14 an hour, slightly above the average wage for the job in his area. Even so, he got no applicants. “No parents in Maryland are raising their kids to swing a pickax,” Martin said.

>Not everyone agrees with that view. Daniel Costa, director of immigration law and policy research at the left-leaning Economic Policy Institute, said the recruitment standards for the H-2B program aren't sufficient to give U.S. workers a real crack at the job. “The requirements aren’t that onerous, and the DOL isn’t really checking all that much,” Costa said. H-2B employers are required to offer a so-called prevailing wage — defined as the average wage paid to people in a similar role in the same area — but Costa said the benchmark should be higher. A rider in a 2016 spending bill, and re-upped this year, allowed employers to use their own private wage surveys rather than DOL data to calculate prevailing wages. “There’s always some sort of loophole,” Costa said.

>If H-2B workers had skills that were hard to find in the U.S., one might expect H-2B wages to be rising faster than those of other workers. But in a recent report, Costa found the opposite: Wage growth over the past decade in 9 of the top 10 H-2B occupations was slower than wage growth for all workers, and some occupations actually lost ground.
>>
>>140283536
>Some employers say they can't raise wages substantially without pricing their products out of the market. Raz Halili is an owner of Prestige Oysters, a seafood processing outfit with operations in Louisiana and South Texas. He says he lost $3.5 million in sales this year because he got only one-third of the 150 H-2B workers he needed to shuck oysters.

>Prestige Oysters posted the H-2B worker positions at $9.64 an hour, according to data provided to the Labor Department. That's $2.39 above the state minimum wage, but $2.63 below the national 2016 average hourly wage for “meat, poultry, and fish cutters and trimmers,” according to EPI.

>EPI’s Costa disagrees with that logic. “It’s true that you can only raise [wages] so high,” he said. “I’m not saying that you should be paying $30 to $40 to people picking crabs.” But more modest increases — from $9 to $12 an hour, for instance — could bear different results, he said. “If you don’t have a business model that requires you to pay a decent wage," Costa said, "then you have to think about your business model."
>>
>>140283536
>we need slaves
>americans can go fuck themselves
>gib us monies

Corporations are literally worse than niggers
>>
>>140283639
>shucking oyesters all day for less than 10 dollars an hour

LOL HOLY SHIT. GO OUT OF BUSINESS FAG PLEASE

UNSCREW SOME FUCKING LIGHTBULBS AND EMPLOY AMERICANS FOR AT LEAST 12 DOLLARS YOU KIKE.
>>
What horseshit. I remember a few years ago when I was applying for a job out of high school, there were 5 people at least competing for each minimum wage job position I went for. No one replied to a newspaper ad because no one under 30 reads newspapers.
>>
>>140283757
From the article:
>But many employers say the jobs that H-2B workers perform are so miserable that few Americans would take them, even at substantially higher pay. Of oyster shucking, Prestige Oyster's Halili says, "It’s a dirty, gritty job that most people just don’t want to do. They’ll do it for a few days or they’ll do it for a week, and then they just won’t show up.”
THEN HOW ABOUT MAKING YOUR WORKING CONDITIONS LESS SHITTY OR PAYING ENOUGH TO MAKE IT WORTHWHILE?
>>
Oy vey now I can't afford to pay off my second house, please think of the poor starving immigrants goyim.
>>
>>140283536
Fewer.
>>
Do you really think all those faggots in Cali actually care about the immigrants themselves?

Most of the rich Dems hire illegals for mundane shit.

It's modern day slavery and human trafficking.
>>
>>140283536
>pay $2,500 to run a newspaper ad that no one reads
>not just using craigslist for free
>not just asking neighborhood parents if their high school kids want to make some money

Local retard business owner wastes $2,500 and blames it on American workers. More at 11.
>>
>business groups complain increased spending on wages will ultimately cost jobs

Yea but if they aren't jobs performed by Americans why the fuck should they care?

>and sap company profits

And there's the crux of the matter. Companies only care about their own profits, they have no motivation to feel any loyalty towards the country in which they are based.
>>
>>140284484
I despise limousine liberals.
>>
corporations are cancer if it was for them they would hire only nignogs for 2$ and hire 0 AMERICANS who demand higher paying , and some retards here on /pol/ defend them
>>
>>140283536
Why not advertise to ex-prisoners
Most of them can't get jobs because they're felons or have records, it'd be good to hook up with parole offices
Lots of these guys would work a shit job for $14/Hr
>>
>>140283536
arent they getting tax cuts? stop bitching and pay up
>>
File: 1501976189774.jpg (28KB, 276x305px) Image search: [Google]
1501976189774.jpg
28KB, 276x305px
wtf I like corporations now

These leftists are so far up their own asses they can't even notice the cognitive dissonance with their own rhetoric.

>WE NEED TO RAISE WAGES FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS
>WHO WILL PICK THE LETTUCE [for slave wages]
>>
America is an overleveraged and failing ponzi scheme. Dr Frakenstein desperately trying to jab syringes of liquid crack cocaine into corpses from the graveyard.
>>
>>140284933
Most of them are probably handy with a knife as well
>>
>>140285213

That doesn't matter.

A Filipino, Mexican, Syrian refugee with work much harder than the average American worker because they have no choice or because they can put up with the BS and send money back home making bank from the currency exchange.

Must be great having people work like slaves for poor wages. People who can't say no or they would get fired and be forced to leave the country.
>>
File: 1498531886971.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1498531886971.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>140284169
>>
File: fewer.jpg (40KB, 594x550px) Image search: [Google]
fewer.jpg
40KB, 594x550px
>>140284287
>>
>>140285889

>A Filipino, Mexican, Syrian refugee with work much harder than the average American worker because they have no choice or because they can put up with the BS and send money back home making bank from the currency exchange.

Patently false.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=93364
>>
>>140283536
And leftist dipshits still don't realize that the main reason why corporations are for "diversity" is because of cheap labor not because they are good hearted people. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>140283536
This is what I think is going to cause a big realignment in 2018 that democrats don't even realize. Once upon a time democrats used to be anti-imigration because it was the natural pro-labor position. No doubt a lot of dems in the party still consider themselves to be a classical democrat and not whatever the fuck the party is today. Theres going to be a lot of purple districts where democratic candidates are going to realize their chances are better if they ditch the sjw wing of the DNC and compete for blue collar again by shifting to the right on immigration.
>>
>>140284144
They know this and do it on purpose, specifically so they can say "look, we TRIED to get Americans but nobody showed up/was qualified". Another trick they use is to create artificially high standards for the American prospects and fail them for any reason.
>>
cant compete with immigrants willing to take 1/6 of the pay
>>
Good. These fucking corporations have been getting away with murder for far too long. Fuck them, my boner is diamond hard with the though of these bastards having to pay finally.
>>
>>140283536
corporations are evil and should be regulated to the extreme
>>
>>140283536
Y'know, it's funny, cuz I heard there were people making $10 an hour to pick fruit in the 70s but I haven't heard about fruit being priced out of the market in the 70s. How's that work?

>$10.00 in 1979 had the same buying power as $35.66 in 2017
>>
>>140283536
Businesses that purposely hire foreigners/illegals over Americans should be considered traitors and dealt with appropriately.
>>
>>140284169
>THEN HOW ABOUT MAKING YOUR WORKING CONDITIONS LESS SHITTY OR PAYING ENOUGH TO MAKE IT WORTHWHILE?

You know what faggot why don't you go start a fucking business so you can see how full of fuck and childish your attitude is.

All of you with this "why don't businesses just to x" attitude are simply uninformed teenage faggots.
>>
>>140284169
>It’s a dirty, gritty job that most people just don’t want to do
Who are they fooling? As a kid I'd have done that as a summer job. Why the fuck would I care if it's dirty and gritty? Go home and wash up when you're done. Classic crony capitalism trying to keep the borders open for more slaves who'll work for $3/hr.
>>
>>140286072
by "work harder" he means "quietly under worse conditions"
>>
File: 1495684763303.jpg (1MB, 2750x1617px) Image search: [Google]
1495684763303.jpg
1MB, 2750x1617px
>>140283536
FIGHT FOR $15 BY DEPORTING ILLEGALS
>>
>>140284484
>but if you kick out the illegals who will clean my house and mow my grass? Checkmate nazis
>>
>>140287823
Communists\anti-business faggots should be given helicopter rides.
>>
Fuck corporatism.
>>
I love how this differently worded thread is entire devoid of those much automation shills. It's almost as if someone is forcing that meme.
>>
>>140283639
>lose 3.5 million in product because too cheap to use 160,000 or so on summer payroll
>expecting anyone to feel sorry for your retarded ass
I hope cocksuckers like this die of aids slowly.
>>
>>140288005
Calm down. The real problem is the mega-corporations use their influence on our corrupt politicians to get laws that benefit them and not-so-much small businesses. When small companies say they will be priced out of the market, it is because other businesses abuse the system and literally rig it.

Wal-mart fucking teaches their employees and pays them in a way where they abuse welfare and subsidies. It's insanely corrupt. Our congressmen are bought and paid for though, so it doesn't matter. Anyone that'll run against them will also be bought and paid for.
>>
>>140288007
This. It was always fun to do nothing over summers because while I was willing to try anything blue collar, they weren't willing to give me a shot. Couple that with state licensing for every little job (California) and suddenly I don't even get a call back.
>>140284484
Remember it was the Dems who wanted slavery.
>>
>>140283536
>The jobs Martin was advertising paid more than $14 an hour, slightly above the average wage for the job in his area. Even so, he got no applicants. “No parents in Maryland are raising their kids to swing a pickax,” Martin said.
Bullshit.

I live in Florida and I only ever see white guys as landscapers. Never seen a Mexican or Squatamalen.
>>
NOOOOO! HIRE FOREIGNERS, YOU IDIOTS! THE ECONOMY WILL COLLAPSE IF YOU DON'T!
>>
>>140288005
Do you understand anything about business whatsoever? It's adapt of die. Can't keep up? Too bad, there's no one who's going to bail you out (unless you're a jew owned bank). So it's raise wages to make your job more appealing or else shut the doors. There's no "b-b-but we can't!" If you can't, you lose and some other business will pick up the slack.
>>
>>140288504
>Our congressmen are bought and paid for though, so it doesn't matter. Anyone that'll run against them will also be bought and paid for.

What would it look like if "it mattered", what does it look like when our congressmen are not bought and paid for?

Or what legislation are you lusting after exactly?

This goes for any of you kids that don't at all understand what it takes to run a business.
>>
>>140288005
So you prefer to make illegals suffer for your own profit. At least they have a job, right?
>>
File: bernie-sanders.jpg (34KB, 577x374px) Image search: [Google]
bernie-sanders.jpg
34KB, 577x374px
>>140287786
You realize how anti-semitic this post is, right?
>>
>>140283536
Remove porky.
>>
>>140283536
>Legal workers won't accept my wage
So fucking raise your wage then. No one is obligated to fill your job vacancies.
This isn't the USSR you freak. People like Martin should be caned in public, repeatedly if necessary, and placed in the stocks until they get the message.
Stop cheating the american public, you filthy animals.
>>
>>140283639
The problem is that entry level jobs deserve entry level wages. Oyster shucking, okay fine $12 but shit like fast food, cashiering, etc. is for high schoolers and college kids and should stay as the minimum wage. If we had real manufacturing and thus real manufacturing jobs we wouldn't need high minimum wages.
>>
>>140283536
>b-b-but if wages increase then the price of everything with also increase!!
>>
>>140289517
>So fucking raise your wage then.

You are mindlessly running your mouth like a kid.

In the vast majority of these cases the margins are so small that there is simply no way to raise wages.
>>
>>140287576
http://archive.is/36VgK

I know it's Buzzfeed but it's a really good article about the bullshit employers do to get out of hiring Americans like having a broad idea of what constitutes a certain area so that when they run ads in other states they can go "well we ran ads". My favorite is hriing a bunch of Americans and Mexicans for stuff like fruit picking so they don't get in trouble for not hiring Americans, then fire all of the Americans over a short period of time leaving only the cheap Mexicans.
>>
>>140288113
they are still slave owners in their minds, democrats are disgusting
>>
>>140290085
>If you don’t have a business model that requires you to pay a decent wage," Costa said, "then you have to think about your business model."
>>
>>140290085
That grass is about to get real fucking tall I guess. Hope you're not part of a HOA haha
>>
Insert mindless anti-business platitudes here.
>>
File: 1452753758150.gif (985KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
1452753758150.gif
985KB, 500x211px
>>140290085
>In the vast majority of these cases the margins are so small that there is simply no way to raise wage
Than your business model is faulty. Step up your fucking game, faglord.
>>
>>140290927
>Heheheh, good goy, if you want to earn more you actually just hate businesses, you'll take what scraps we offer and you'll like it!
>>
>>140291014

Ah yes the ole if you cannot pay what I think then you should not be in business attitude.

I have never seen that before, not time and time again or anything.
>>
>>140291121

If you want to earn more then you go get a job that pays more or start your own business.

Since apparently it is so fucking easy why don't you faggots start one?
>>
>>140288102
>houses are too expensive
>yay they're going to be more expensive now
/pol/ logic
>>
>>140291154
From the sound of the article, he won't be in business if he can't hire brown slaves and he refuses to pay white people enough money.
>>
File: 1467155478524.gif (955KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1467155478524.gif
955KB, 480x270px
>>140291154
Or keep yourself afloat by importing shitskins that will work for nothing because they come from shitholes and can be deported if they complain about your shitty conditions. Enjoy insolvency.
>>
File: 1504247885288.png (1MB, 1004x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504247885288.png
1MB, 1004x600px
>>140291254
>If you don’t have a business model that requires you to pay a decent wage," Costa said, "then you have to think about your business model."
>>
File: 1479928685930.jpg (52KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479928685930.jpg
52KB, 542x540px
>>140291262
This is literally you.
>>
>>140291401
Yeah, that is just a shit attitude.
>>
>>140291262
It doesn't matter if a 1000sqft house is $1 million or $2 million, I still will never be able to afford it in my entire lifetime.

Might as well make the prices go higher and higher until nobody can afford housing and THEY have to do something.
>>
>>140288005
Then compete with faggots offering slave labor? You can't afford to provide exceptional service when companies hire spics that have no self respect or interest in anything but themselves.
>>
>>140291656
>treating your workers like human beings at the same time as keeping your own business afloat is a shit attitude
>>
>>140291683
So you think the government should control the price of rents and housing?
>>
File: 1461224851318.gif (2MB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1461224851318.gif
2MB, 500x307px
>>140291656
It's a shitty attitude that you think the only way to keep your business afloat is to import foreign workers.
>>
>>140291855
If that's the only thing stopping the jews from making every man, woman, and child in America homeless, then of course they should.
>>
>>140291838

The fact you have to frame it in a feminized, feelings based social shaming way highlights the point that it is a shit feelings based attitude that is a refection of what should be rather than what is.
>>
File: 1463452648460.png (575KB, 555x571px) Image search: [Google]
1463452648460.png
575KB, 555x571px
>>140291855
Nice false equivalency, you slippery Jew. I do think the government should control who a business is able to hire, yes.
>>
>>140284169
>LESS SHITTY OR PAYING ENOUGH TO MAKE IT WORTHWHILE?
Some jobs are literally shit and you wouldn't do t faggot, people are too sheltered to sweat for their shekels. Me for example i have been offered a job that pays twice what i do right now but i have to move and is a bitch to get to it.
>>
>>140283639
>Halili
Fucking Albanian scum.
>>
>>140284169
Shucked oysters for free with my family literally every year. It's a really mysterious thing being treated with respect does for you.
>treat employees like slave
>pay them shit
wow why don't they show up :(((( we NEED mexicans :((((
>>
>>140291988
So you agree that you don't even see your workers as people, thanks for proving my point Schlomo.
>>
File: Capture.png (132KB, 1106x825px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
132KB, 1106x825px
>>140290117
>Around the country, lawyers and labor brokers actively promote the H-2 program as a way to boost profit margins. Usafarmlabor, a labor broker serving the agricultural industry, until this month bluntly stated on its site: "Our workers actually save you money each month in a comparison with U.S. workers.”
Thanks. The article is two year old, but I don't anything has changed in that length of time. Jesus Christ, they aren't even hiding it. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A MARKETING POINT.
>>
>>140283536
Also, I worked at a gas station, used to build houses and farmed. I've done literally every Mexican job out there as a white person. It infuriates me to no end that people espouse this idea that we wont do them.

I actually got paid a decent wage to do those jobs and my employer was white so there's that.
>>
>>140284169
Oy vey
>>
>>140283536
I'm surprised this hasn't been used to further divide the left. The whole "fight for the $15/hr" shit is another leftist gibsmedat making the rounds and this can be an opportunity to turn them against illegal immigration.
>>
>>140284484
>democrats are still the party of slavery
Its like pottery
>>
>>140292419
No way bro, you are just against a living wage and stuff, business should not even make profit they should only be there to create jobs.
>>
>>140283757
This desu, all that money they save probably goes towards a mistress or hookers
>>
>>140291262
>houses are expensive because of building materials and labor costs

lol
>>
>>140292777
Why do you care what people do with their fucking money, they could be burning the fucker for all i care, It's their money and i'm not a commie.
>>
>>140288996
They are not suffering, the minimum wage in Mexico is 40 cents the hour, if you are paying them 6 or 7 dollars the hour they are living in glory, and if they send half of that to their families, they could help them live like middle class in their towns
>>
>>140283639
>He says he lost $3.5 million in sales this year
Should have offered 2 million in wages then
>>
>>140288123
anti-corporation =/= anti-business
>>
companies only do things because it impacts their bottom line somehow. they don't care about diversity or whatever. this shouldn't be "news" to anyone.
>>
>>140288442
I'm sure it's just a (((coincidence))).
>>
>>140293107
They have to pay murican prices in food, housing, gas, don't you know that? right you're a fucking neet that can't into economics, please shut the fuck up.
>>
>>140284637

yeah there are dozens of job sites. but seriously nobody reads newspaper classifieds. what a waste of money
>>
File: 1494231935640.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494231935640.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
My fucking sides have left irbit in this thread
>wages are going up! Its bad! Its bad i tell ya!

Jog on kike
>>
>>140293393
Used to Paco marketing.
>>
>>140291262
Carpentry used to be a good job for Americans. The pay was good, the work was steady and if you were really good you could elevate your craft and work on high end houses and make really big bucks.

I know this because my dad was a carpenter for 20 years but got run out of the field by cheap Mexican labor. And guess what? Housing prices are now higher than ever. Contractors just pocket all that extra money they save in labor expenses and you end up with a crappier product at the same price.
>>
File: 1460435133414.jpg (108KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
1460435133414.jpg
108KB, 624x434px
>>140293358
Yeah, and that's why they live 20 to an apartment.
>>
>>140293793

Right, that is the reason why the government should control the means of production that way evil people cannot make profit.
>>
>>140283536
i need milk
>>
>>140293993
I do declare
>>
>>140293993
Right.
>>
>>140294136
medic
>>
>>140283639
>>Some employers say they can't raise wages substantially without pricing their products out of the market.

The our entire industrialized world is not worth it. We can return to subsistence farming and hunting like we lived for millions of years.

The is little to no benefit in our capitalist centrally planned present. The fact that is runs on slave labor is the most damning reality.
>>
>>140291262
By restricting demand (immigrant population) you'll lower the prices, also a huge part of high prices is concentration in the cities and messing with interest rates from the fed, too many poor people had loans to buy expensive houses which made entrepreneurs believe there was a higher demand so there's more houses for sale being built than apparent complexes for renting which would be a suitable alternative for city people instead of urban sprawl.
>>
This is pretty great news. More jobs for Americans, higher wages. The fact that these corporations are begging for literal 3rd world slaves is pretty telling. If no one wants to do those jobs maybe they'll be forced to innovate, or hire teenagers with no experience... whoa! What a concept.
>>
>>140294407
>>>Some employers say they can't raise wages substantially without pricing their products out of the market.
You do realize that's a fucking lie, right? All businesses in one given market should be equally affected by the immigration reforms, so no one would be "priced out", prices would just raise slightly to cover the cost of increased labor pricing. They're fear mongering so they can keep their slaves.
>>
>>140283536
But guys we need DACA so they can join our fight for 15 protest.
>>
>>140294041
Right because communism magically makes evil men disappear and everyone lives and works together in harmony.

What actually happens is the psychopaths still get the lion's share of the wealth while everyone else starves to death.
>>
>>140294407
>implying the current market is the only market

Allowing the average worker to earn more money simply allows for more investment through savings, which will hasten the growth of the production possibilities curve. This is the story of the 40s and 50s. In the short term (1-2 decades) prices will rise, but standard of living will remain fairly level (due to increased wages). Long term, prices will fall again as the market adjusts, and standard of living will skyrocket.

Having fewer—or no—immigrants is a simple and straightforward way to do this.
>>
>>140292564
I agree. Profits are the only thing that matters. The government should bring in people from outside the country, to work inside the country, so some people can become really rich. Fuck borders and laws and shit. Hiring the people who are born and raised in the country, why? They ask for a pay rate that is above dogshit. That's just retarded, we'll show those lazy entitled millenials when I bring in a convoy of brown people to do the work for $3/day.
>>
>>140294710
Stop being a jew lover that does not care about human beings.
>>
I cut my own grass once a week, fuck off
>>
>>140284169
>THEN HOW ABOUT MAKING YOUR WORKING CONDITIONS LESS SHITTY OR PAYING ENOUGH TO MAKE IT WORTHWHILE?

Can't really do that in a lot of these jobs. Especially seasonal. The answer here is automation which creates nice jobs like electromechanics instead.

My brother just finished his degree in that field and he gets callbacks when he applies to job postings within the minute.
>>
>>140294762
You seem to still be clinging to the notion that we have a nation, we don't it is over.

It is now just an economic zone where the globe comes to work and complain about too many white people being around.
>>
>>140294329
what are my people saying
>>
>>140290085
So the market shrinks, some oyster shuckeries go out of business and the price of oysters goes up a bit. Fewer people are employed, but at a higher wage than before. And some people eat shrimp instead of oysters.

So what?
>>
>>140294041
The government shouldn't control the means of production, that would be wrong. Involving the government in business is obviously the worst thing of the world.

That's why we should use the government to allow businesses to import brown people and subvert the nation and it's economy. That's the RIGHT kind of government.
>>
>>140294852
Jews are the biggest supporters of communism so what you're saying makes no sense.
>>
>>140283536
Companies are greedy, no surprise there.
>>
>>140289801
It's not fast food places that are hiring H2Bs. Mostly it's tech companies. Fast food just straight up hires illegals.
>>
>>140295033
Sounds like you've given up on your nation and have gone over to (((them))). No wonder you are so anti-American.
>>
>Make no attempt to market your positions to young people, publish your job ads in the classified section of the local paper
>Why can't we find anyone to work??
How about you actually fucking try for once? There's more then enough labor, but most of them don't even know that the kind of job you are offering exists, much less where to look for such openings.
>>
>make $40 an hour driving a forklift in the greatest country in earth
>wonder how much yanks get paid for it
>$12hr
>$12hr
>$12

You guys need to build a wall, and they have to go back.
>>
>>140283536
>Even so, he got no applicants.
bullshit. they just say this so they can hire illegals and pajeets at minimum wage.
>>
>>140283536
YOU WERE WARNED
>>
>>140295443
How much does a package of chicken breasts cost (and how much does it weigh), how much for a 6 pack of beer cost (2.2l), how much does a pack of cigarettes cost, how much is petrol per litre?

What percentage of your income do you pay in taxes?
>>
>>140295443
$12 dollars most likely goes further than your $40.

Also why should the pay be so high for a job that can be learned so quickly and easily?
>>
>>140295443
>the greatest country in earth
>Australia
is it? i'm white btw.
>>
>>140285561
brutal lyrics my man
>>
Just be happy that the Trade in Services Agreement plan has not happened yet. If it does those corporations won't need visas anymore to bring in outside labor. They can import foreigners with no limits. Goodbye America.
>>
>>140284169
>>But many employers say the jobs that H-2B workers perform are so miserable that few Americans would take them, even at substantially higher pay.

I call bullshit on that. There's a Firestone tire resurfacing company close to here. It's possibly one of the most miserable job a human can do, and they still have a good number of permanent employees because they pay well and offer all benefits. Sure they have a hard time recruiting new guys, for a lot of the ones that come in, very few stick with it... but some do.

Why would you expect anyone to be able to or want to do an extremely strenuous job like that?
>>
>>140283536
>>
>>140295071
milk
>>
File: TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png (180KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png
180KB, 600x329px
>>140283536
Jews are afraid.
>>
I used to be a full-blown lolbertarian when it came to the economy and stuff, but shit like this is making me want to go full NatSoc on these fat cat motherfuckers.
>>
>>140295595
>How much does a package of chicken breasts cost (and how much does it weigh)

$9kg for chicken breasts

>how much for a 6 pack of beer cost (2.2l),
We have a lot of types of beer. The cheapest would be about $10 for a 6 pack, or $17 for 6 budweisers (why anyone would drink that I don't know)

> how much does a pack of cigarettes cost
No idea smoking is degenerate

>how much is petrol per litre?
$1.26/ltr

>What percentage of your income do you pay in taxes?
23.37%

>>140295620
>$12 dollars most likely goes further than your $40.
Maybe for some things

>>140295620
>Also why should the pay be so high for a job that can be learned so quickly and easily?
because we don't have niggers, mexicans, and our unions actually do work
>>
>>140284169
This.
>>
>>140296360
>$1.26/ltr
Jesus fucking christ what
>>
>>140296417

It's about the same in Canada. Most of it is taxes too.
>>
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T DEMAND 15 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE AT $9 PER HOUR REEEEEEEEEE

Some employers need to kill themselves.
>>
>>140296360
Is that US liters or Imperial?
>>
>>140283536
>we can't hire as many people this time! this is terrible
>why? because we have to hire Americans instead of foreigners with H-2Bs of course! this is so un-American
>>
>>140289801
>The problem is that entry level jobs deserve entry level wages. Oyster shucking, okay fine $12 but shit like fast food, cashiering, etc. is for high schoolers and college kids and should stay as the minimum wage. If we had real manufacturing and thus real manufacturing jobs we wouldn't need high minimum wages.

Yes and that entry level wage should keep up with inflation. Which is roughly $11 an hour in most of the country.

If your so much more valuable job does not then give you a raise tough shit.
>>
>>140297113
He straight up said liters
>>
>>140288005
>You know what faggot why don't you go start a fucking business so you can see how full of fuck and childish your attitude is.
>WAAAH! LET US HIRE ILLEGAL TACO NIGGERS!!!
No, fuck you.
>>
>>140296360
ciggs average out to around $1 a smoke atm.
>>
File: 1343447553711.jpg (120KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1343447553711.jpg
120KB, 640x427px
>>140293107
>They are not suffering, the minimum wage in Mexico is 40 cents the hour
Then move to Mexico and do business there if it's so great.

Otherwise, the rest of us will be living and working in America.
>>
>>140293393

That's the point m8. Someone posted a video on here once where it was a flipping seminar on how to cheat the h2b program. As someone else said in here, they have to show they """tried""" to hire American.
>>
File: 1504139966421.jpg (123KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504139966421.jpg
123KB, 750x500px
Socialism doesn't sound so bad now that you are being exposed to the reality, innit /pol/?
>>
>>140293393
If he runs an ad no one will see in the paper, he skirts past that requirement of advertising to Americans at the prevailing wage, and can legally turn around and hire Paco for three bucks an hour.
Corporations - and the traitorous boomers making corporate decisions - are indeed worse than niggers.
>>
>>140296360
Your healthcare is """free""", correct? Do you own or rent? If so, what do you pay for rent or mortgage (assuming its not paid off) and do you live in a metro area?

How much is electricity per kWh? What's the MSRP of the most basic car? (very subjective I realize, but just curious. You can get a Nissan Versa here for $13,000)
>>
>>140297278
>11 dollars an hour
You cunts must be miserable elsewhere in the states. Minimum wage here is 8.10 and enough to live with someone making minimum wage as well
>>
>>140297278
>If we had real manufacturing and thus real manufacturing jobs we wouldn't need high minimum wages.

Automation ensures you old idea of factory jobs is fucking dead. Even Foxconn in China invests in robots because meatbags suck as workers by comparison.

Manufacturing in the US is highly productive, and precisely because of that we don't need a bunch of niggers to turn lug nuts.
>>
File: 1339255816223.png (147KB, 404x311px) Image search: [Google]
1339255816223.png
147KB, 404x311px
>>140297828
What? This is precisely what we wanted. Companies actually having to recruit americans to do american jobs and undo the globalization induced wage-compression we've seen over the last few decades. Sure they're struggling now, but that's just because they're spoiled by being able to just reach into an infinite stream of beaners and pull out as many workers as they wanted, we have to ween them off it at some point
>>
>>140297828
Is it socialism if the government goes back on subverting the labor market by now disbarring people who shouldn't be here from working in this country?
>>
>>140298111
>>140297828
Oh wait a minute, are you suggesting that immigration control is socialism? That's cute.
>>
>>140283639
at the same time people reeeeeee about 15$ minimum wage.. liberals are honestly retarded
>>
>>140296360
That's like 250% more than cost of living prices where I'm at. Holy shit Australia.
>>
Companies now are having to pay their workers because they can't rely on cheap foreign labor.

Fuck you, pay me!
>>
>>140298111
>Companies actually having to recruit americans to do american jobs
Then 2020 comes, Trump loses the election, and the next president returns to status quo. And most americans will support this.

Even if Trump wins in 2020, it will just prolong everything to 2024

>>140298132
The government already went back on subverting the labor market. It stopped enforcing "american first" policies and allowed the corporations to hire foreigners

Are you implying that the government is forcing the "POOR, DEFENSELESS" corporations to hire foreigners?
>>
>>140288005
>Not understanding supply and demand
People will do anything if you pay them enough or give them enough perks. If Oyster schucking is such a crappy job that you have to pay the people doing it $20 an hour and the price of oysters goes by 300% than that's something everyone will have to live with unless technology improves or the value of oyster schucking labour decreases.
>>
>>140298269
I'm suggesting the "opposite". That free flow of labor is one of the end goals of capitalism
>>
>>140298655
You're wrong, we're sending the beaners and the poos packing and they aint coming back
>>
>>140284933
The answer is HR cunts. HR cunts actively try to fail as many people as possible for any reason as possible while maintaining a thin veneer of fairness and credibility. Sure, the company may be suffering from a massive worker shortage but not a single one of these applicants for this entry level part-time minimum wage job knows how to suck corporate cock just right (you have to switch between working the shaft and the balls) while doing a little song and dance while balancing plates.
>>
>>140298989
Wrong, that's globalism. Free trade and flow of labor between economies of different developmental levels is inherently toxic to the more well developed one.
>>
>>140284169
OY VEY, SHUT IT FUCKING DOWN.

EXPECT A "VISIT" GOYIM.
>>
>>140289801
The debate is about immigration not minimum wage. I doubt that the most basic industries will have their wages increase substantially. The main industries that might see wage increases are primary or secondary sector like harvesting fruits or trimming bits of flash off of car mirrors.
>>
File: 1496046018953.jpg (49KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
1496046018953.jpg
49KB, 592x592px
>>140288005
Of course it's going to be disadvantageous to businesses to do shit legally when they have been doing them illegally for the past fifteen to twenty years. You fucked our economy up by not taking care of your neighbors, our consumers did too. Live and learn, we are going to have to do shit right this time, and guess what? You are going to have to hurt just like the workers did when you didn't fucking care. So get over it and figure shit out, learn to do it the right way.

And btw if businesses weren't trying to be massive monopolies with plans for world domination, and instead planned on being small locally owned places with a few employees things would work out much better. I know most of us are victims of circumstance but fuck not improving the way jobs are going these days. We have the worst managers that have been chosen based off their sociopathic qualities, fake smiles, fake greetings, fake empathy. The whole thing is a shitshow.
>>
>>140298324
>liberals
>reeeeee about $15 minimum wage
You know (((we))) are the ones who proposed the $15 minimum wage in the first place right?
>>
Stop hiring foreigners
Pay a decent wage
Eliminate welfare
Voila a strong nation
>>
>>140288123
fuck off with your socialism-for-the-rich routine. We're sick of you swindling the wealth of people who actually work for a living.
>>
>>140298047
cheapest basic cars here are the same, around $13k
around 30c per kWh for electricity
(also have solar but i only get 6c kw/h when there is excess electricity generated and they buy it off me)
I live in a cheaper Australia city (not melb, syd or brisvegas) and average rent here would be around $300 per week for a 3 bedroom house.
I have a $120k mortgage and pay $155 a week in repayments over 18 years.
my house was cheap compared to the medium here which is above $300k
Healthcare is free yes but there are long (very long) waiting lists for non emergency surgery.
>>
>>140298655
>The government already went back on subverting the labor market. It stopped enforcing "american first" policies and allowed the corporations to hire foreigners

What? No, the labor market existed. And then the government intervened and allowed brown people to come in at the behest of (((corporations))). What the fuck are you even talking about, Jao?
>>
>>140284169
I know right? I was out of work for a long time and something that would come up seasonally was sorting rubbish by hand. (separating green bin from yellow bin because people are retarded.) and then sorting the recycling into separate categories and the green waste from food. It paid well, if you got it done early you would be paid for the full 4 hours, not something to make a career out of but it was worth the time exactly because it paid well and it was a good working environment despite the smell.
>>
>>140283536
Boo hoo rich cunts will have to just make their own beds.
>>
File: Praise kek.jpg (58KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
Praise kek.jpg
58KB, 598x598px
>>140283536

Who will pick our cotton? I mean, Avocados.
>>
>>140283536
>paid more than 14/hour
Where the fuck are these jobs???
>>
>>140294407
It's a lie. It runs much better WITHOUT slave labour. Greedy kikes just hate paying a living wage.
>>
>>140287786
Don't forget; these mother fuckers are BABY BOOMERS. They did this. This is their fucking fault. They built this system and they need to pay for it.

We can start by cancelling Social Security and increasing the price of cat food 10,000% just in time for their twilight years.
>>
>>140283536
>He paid $2,500 for a two-week want ad that ran in the Baltimore Sun (print and online) and on social media. The jobs Martin was advertising paid more than $14 an hour, slightly above the average wage for the job in his area. Even so, he got no applicants. “No parents in Maryland are raising their kids to swing a pickax,” Martin said.

No kids dont read the news paper you retard
>>
>>140299767

There was a big expose on buzzfeed a while back, you might want to look it up. The companies hide the jobs and use shady hiring firms to make sure they get migrant workers instead of locals. They do this by only advertising a few hundred miles away from the location or canceling interviews.
>>
>>140299007
>and they aint coming back
Up until a democrat president get's elected and he "undoes the racist legacy of the previous". You know it's going to happen.

>>140299109
>Wrong, that's globalism.
Globalism == Capitalism

The vast majority of the key players in capitalism are usually "internationalists", in a way that they rarely have allegiance to a single nation. Think about Soros for a second. Or Steve jobs, who moved his company headquarters to Ireland to pay less taxes. Or banks. Or rich people who hide their money in offshore accounts.

The end goal of capitalism is globalism.

It was the companies who pioneered the fight for the mass immigration of low skilled work (see OP for more information).
>>
>>140299767
The post it for one week in the local paper because they are legally required to, and then when nobody replies because 12 people bought the paper, they hire illegals for 4 bucks and hour like they always planned to
>>
>>140299551
That's good about the cars, I was reading something on /o/ recently, did Holden fold up or something? What make is that $13k car?

30c per kWh, I pay 6.6 cents......$1,200/month rent here would get you a nice two bedroom apartment with facilities on site inc gym and pool.....or a fucking huge house.

$300k for a house is about standard here if you want to live in an area that is both nigger free and in a good school district. So that's kinda neat.

Just trying to think of things to compare here....do y'all do an annual vehicle inspection for basic safety things like we do, and how much does it cost? It's about $80/year here, unless its a "classic" car (25 years or older) in which case the emissions part is excluded and so its like $25
>>
File: 1484829027577.jpg (128KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484829027577.jpg
128KB, 900x900px
>>140299732
>>140299675
>I'd rather import slaves than pay my fellow citizens a living wage
This is your nationalism on capitalism.
>>
>>140288005

Uh, that's why we have laws and shit like minimum wage. So that all the businesses HAVE to pay workers a decent amount. This makes for a level playing field. And we need tariffs on imports from countries that pay workers $0.40 cents a day so Americans aren't competing against impossibly low living standards...like we did in the fifties, when a man could support a whole family without an advanced degree.
>>
File: 1496958660052.jpg (39KB, 480x464px) Image search: [Google]
1496958660052.jpg
39KB, 480x464px
>>140299855
>>He paid $2,500 for a two-week want ad

I know rich assholes like this, nothing makes them more furious than to have to watch people work hard and live a nice simple live, they want slaves and if they don't get slaves they lose their shit. They aren't in it for the money, it's all about power and watching suffering.

Scary Stuff!
>>
I'm in college and working in a restaurant working for barely over minimum wage and I would do that shit.
>>
>that you have to pay the people doing it $20 an hour and the price of oysters goes by 300%
nigger you dumber than dirt how you figure your labour 50 percent of you cost lets say when you increase it by 100 and double it your fucking sale price is going up by 300% ????? nigger do the math if you can
>>
>>140300000
>Up until a democrat president get's elected and he "undoes the racist legacy of the previous". You know it's going to happen.
Nope, never again. Our politics are going absolutely batshit and if they try to pull that shit, it will be war
>Globalism == Capitalism
Wrong. Multinational mega corps are not the only form or best form of capitalism.
>>
>>140283639

>Wanting more than 80% profit.

dont we all, suck it up buttercups
>>
What happened to illegal aliens do jobs Americans don't want to do? I guess they actually don't want to do them either.
>>
>>140288835
>a state cannot be run without corruption

Woahh /pol/ was right again.. usa is becoming more and more nigger
>>
>>140299554
You are getting it backwards, bro.

The government was, traditionally, involved in the labor market (subverting it, if you prefer it) because it was enforcing the policy of hiring american only. Business could not hire illegals back in the day.

Then the government retreated a bit from the labor market, by allowing illegals to be hired by business propped up by american tax payer dollars, or by allowing business to hire foreigners without first going trough the normal immigration process

Corporations subverted the government to make the labor market "freer", all to the expense of the american worker
>>
>>140300446
>Jose is a contractor now homes
don't need no papers for that homie get your own truck just live in a sanctuary city get that illegal id you good how can gringo compete when you get the best illegals
>>
>>140300695
Well what I'm wondering is why the fuck aren't Juan and Juanita out there getting oysters those good for nothing sons of whores are taking jobs that the teenagers want at fast food places.
>>
>>140300341
>Nope, never again. Our politics are going absolutely batshit and if they try to pull that shit, it will be war
we will see about that.

>Wrong. Multinational mega corps are not the only form or best form of capitalism.

But they are what you are getting. And you are defending it.

And you want to know how i know you defend multinational mega-corps?

What is your stance on inheritance tax?
>>
Everyone here talking about giving virtually-no-skill labor huge wage increases: Why use the illusion of useful work and just go full blown UBI?

You aren't paying these individuals what the market wants for them, you are giving them more because you feel bad for them. You either believe in the power of the market or you don't. If you don't, you're no better than SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION. Hurry up and get rid of valuing people based on skills and ability they can acquire through their own agency, lets just decide what the <<<fair>>> wage for each and every occupation is
>>
>>140291154
It's trying to put the genie back in the bottle. America used slave (essentially) labor as a way to compete in a race to the bottom, so that American's who now are paid less than they were years ago, because of said race, can afford cheaply manufactured goods. You have to literally reverse a closed loop system, and that means, at least at first, making a lot of people miserable, poor, go out of business, etc. The unfortunate problem is mega corps can absorb the initial hit and keep trucking with the new normal, small businesses can't. If we continue this it will inevitably lead to a need to break monopolies again, because that's all that'll be left. The worst of it, is that we pretty much already crossed the finish line in the race to the bottom, but wage STILL gotta go down, which leads to automation, which is a whole new disaster looming for us. Lose-lose.
>>
File: 34563429867335.jpg (46KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
34563429867335.jpg
46KB, 400x580px
>>140295620
do you not understand how ids work boomer
>>
>>140300341
>Wrong. Multinational mega corps are not the only form or best form of capitalism.

It is the dominant form of capitalism.
>>
File: 1484722795224.jpg (36KB, 297x365px) Image search: [Google]
1484722795224.jpg
36KB, 297x365px
>>140283536
>business groups complain increased spending on wages will ultimately cost jobs and sap company profits
>>
>>140300630
Ok I guess you are technically correct, but one of the vital and basic functions of government is border control, and thus it intervenes in the labor market thusly. I therefore posit that we can disregard it from the traditional boundaries of "muh socialism" because any country with a populace that has two brain cells to rub together, will want the same thing. So to that end, the government, which was previously doing what it is supposed to do, correctly; decided to alter the labor market and allow people who are not from this country to live and work here, through what some may see as an extra-judicial process, even though technically it was (((legal))). Would you, given these parameters, that I feel are pretty obviously acceptable to anyone who believes in borders, laws, shit, etc; declare this to be socialism?
>>
File: 349873469782456798.gif (44KB, 863x674px) Image search: [Google]
349873469782456798.gif
44KB, 863x674px
>>140301214
i'm curious how much they are willing to self-inflict wounds to preserve their long-term policies with propaganda, and how much they will simply outright lie
>oy i let all of my crops rot on the vine, because i didn't have below market rate laborers to pick them
>>
>we need these works for low wage jobs
>We need to raise the minimum wage

Pick one, cunts.
>>
>>140301062
>You either believe in the power of the market
That would be the market as it develops based off the laws we have chosen, we didn't choose ILLEGAL immigration, which is why the market happens to be fucked. You think we aren't up for a long grueling fix? You think we will take the bait and be fooled into thinking small communities are impossible to maintain? Just wait and see.
>>
>>140301214
The majority of business don't have mega-rich CEOs. This is just an image and meme created by ///certain groups///. The mom-and-pop bakery doesn't deserve to go out of business just because the government all of a sudden mandates they need to give all of their employees min $15/hr and benefits.

Most businesses are super risky. Most businesses FAIL. Businesses are what make the US (and world) economy go around.

Mega-hyper-monopolies aren't the majority of businesses
>>
>>140300953
>But they are what you are getting. And you are defending it.
You can fix megacorps importing brown people without a communist revolution. As much as I don't like globalist bullshit, I would take it over the red menace a thousand times over.
>What is your stance on inheritance tax?
Inheritance tax is an absolute abomination which eliminates the main reason that people ever try to advance in their career: to provide a better future for their families. It also has nothing to do with the mega corps, because almost all of them are public.
>>140301196
Unfortunately. We're working on at least keeping them from being too shitty though
>>
>>140296360
$17 for a 6 of Bud? Jesus. And I thought Southern Tier and Ballast Point were outrageous over here. I can't imagine what you guys would have to pay if you imported that shit.
>>
>>140297828

Why should I care about private citizens spending their money when liberals and commies want to spend mine?
>>
Why are business owners in America all such unrepentant kikes? Even all the small businesses I know in my area hire illegals under the table too, not just big corporations. Maybe capitalism is a system suited for kikes after all?
>>
>>140301062
You've missed the point entirely. First of all, it isn't an "illusion" of useful work. If it was fake jobs the companies wouldn't be trying to import people to do it cheaper.
Secondly, the labor market sets the price of labor. For decades wages have been depressed because of the massive influx of cheap unskilled to low skilled laborers, and now that's being reversed, and so companies are actually having to try at it, and they're whining like fucking babies about it. A free market does not imply open borders.
>>
>>140301371
I didn't really understand what you wrote. To me it seems you tried to "write fancy" and instead it just came out a word salad.

>Would you, given these parameters, that I feel are pretty obviously acceptable to anyone who believes in borders, laws, shit, etc; declare this to be socialism?
Are you trying to say that if a country loosens it's border control, then it becomes socialist?

If so you are wrong. Open borders are one of the oldest, most sought after goals of the capitalists
>>
>>140300188
I'm one of these :DD
>>
>>140301823
None of us are calling for minimum wage hikes. Or at least I'm not. But if a company is going to offer mediocre wages for hard labor and then barely even try to recruit americans, I'm not going to say "well ok you tried, here have your mexican indentured servant", I'm going to say "try again you lazy prick"
>>
>>140283639
>>Some employers say they can't raise wages substantially without pricing their products out of the market.

**drops starbucks**

but but but

I was told that raising the McJob minimum wage to $15 per hour would NOT raise the price of my TacoWopper!

Why would raising the rate of brown-people labor hurt the economy, when they tell me that raising the rate of white-people labor would HELP the economy?

I feel like somebody is not telling me the whole truth, here.
>>
>>140301823
>The mom-and-pop bakery doesn't deserve to go out of business just because the government all of a sudden mandates they need to give all of their employees min $15/hr and benefits.

That's not what is happening, though. The government isn't mandating a $15/hr wage, it's just prohibiting the subterfuge of the labor market, whereby brown people who would willingly work for $3/day, would take the jobs of Americans who want at least $7.25/hr (and that amount is debatable, but not the point)
>>
>>140294686
What is globalism? Why buy 5usd avocados from cali, when you can buy 1usd from mexico. USA products have to compete with foreign ones too, and tariffs are a no-no and hard to get through. Everything is just a patch on top of a patch of top of a patch. And, yes it's true, that some jobs, services, can't be imported, but those will simply be priced out. People will just say, it cost how much to mow my lawn!? I'll just do it myself! Construction is similar, people will simply buy less and we're already doing that, so it'll exacerbate it, possibly leading to another collapse.
>>
>>140301818
This is such a singular cherry picked example. Businesses that use illegal labor deserve to get fucked anyway, so fuck them. But if a business wants to open up that pays a shitty wage there's nothing wrong with that

>business is taking a huge risk
>business probably has tons of significant expenses
>most small businesses don't even become profitable for years
>use crappy wages to offset aforementioned shit

If the wages are too crappy no one will work there. Business fails. Market has spoken. If the business can be successful on shitty highschool tier wages, good on the business for making it work.

And I say this as someone who believes tax money should go towards nearly-free higher education so people can earn non-shit wages on their own accord without the government enforcing it
>>
File: 1495984375830.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495984375830.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>140301823
>The mom-and-pop bakery doesn't deserve to go out of business just because the government all of a sudden mandates they need to give all of their employees min $15/hr and benefits.

They won't though. They were going out of business because they couldn't afford to process all those visas or risk hiring illegal aliens (with the exception of some ethnic restaurants, ahem). Now these big companies are goign to lose their shit because they won't be able to beat the local mom and pop shops because they are going to both be hiring local now.

>>140302301
hehe, there are plenty out there
>>
>>140302433
>This is such a singular cherry picked example
>implying it's not the cause of all the bullshit

Yeah, you are right about everything but then like every other shitty argument that was taking place while huge corporations were bringing in thousands of illegals, YOU ARE IGNORING THE THOUSANDS OF ILLEGALS

It's like if you kept saying our banking system was fine after our banks kept getting robbed. Illegal behavior is illegal for a reason, and my "cherry picked" example is the only one that matters in the context of the article.
>>
>>140302453
>Now these big companies are goign to lose their shit because they won't be able to beat the local mom and pop shops because they are going to both be hiring local now.

If this is the case that's great and a welcome change.
>>
>>140302433
sorry leaf, but retards aren't ever going to become computer programmers
>>
>>140293115
2million divided by the 100 extra workers he needed is only 20k a year per person. Under poverty line.
>>
>>140302266
I apologize, I have been (((drinking))). What I meant was, the government may have (((legally))) been subverting the labor market, and making it (((freeer))) by allowing brown people in to work under the nationally set minimum wage. While this might seem to be socialism, I think that it isn't, because the government should never have been in a place to let the market be that free in the first place, for many reasons, of which any nation would align with....

Basically, the "free market" as /pol/ and other would like it, would have me kill you to take your shit, and that would be fine, because it's the free market. Obviously that is unacceptable to a sane and just society. So some """socialism"" (i.e. the government intervening) is required, but I think its the most basic function that the government should perform, within that scope. So do you really consider it socialism for the government to enforce border laws, is what I am asking?
>>
>>140301861
>You can fix megacorps importing brown people without a communist revolution.

How?

>he opposes inheritance tax

you are fighting for the rich people rights to import third-worlders

>We're working on at least keeping them from being too shitty though
You are failing miserably

>>140302125
Because they spend their money on importing third worlders

>>140302151
Welcome to the first step of redpill, mein bruder!
>>
>>140283536
>sap company profits
This.

People have so much pride in employing immigrants, where is the pride in employing American? Where is the awesome "Made in America" stickers?

This proves a point. Americans will do a job if you pay them a fair wage. This is the hold up for big business. Remember anons, Democrats have always loved slaves. This is no different.
>>
>>140302764
>How?
Make a law that says "no importing unskilled laborers". IE, literally what we're doing right now.
>you are fighting for the rich people rights to import third-worlders
I'm doing literally the opposite
>You are failing miserably
OP suggests otherwise
>>
File: 1342554355949.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1342554355949.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>140302764
>>140302151
>>
That worker visa program is bullshit.

You should be paying more to bring in trained, foreign workers to do a demanding job due to a shortage in talent at home. Instead, they use it as cost-cutting measure to pay even less wages to workers that can be terminated on demand with a low risk of legal repercussions, while cutting out the American workers who are more protected by unions and US civilian laws.
>>
>>140302676
>retards aren't ever going to become computer programmers
You say that like the majority of software development is even remotely hard. Webshit is copy+paste and drag+drop. Run over to StackOverflow when you don't know what to do and someone else literally tells you whats wrong step by step.

Only a tiny subset of software dev requires high competence, training, etc.
>>
>>140302453
>because they are going to both be hiring local now
A level playing field is great news for competition. I prefer mom/pop setups better every time.....except fried chicken. KFC every time.
>>
I gotta stop coming here. This shit makes me angry. I bet there were plenty of applications they're just saying otherwise so they can get their slaves.
>>
>>140303020
there should also be more flexibility for migration between jobs, so foreigners on visas aren't unduly pressured into shit wages
>>140303054
ok leaf
>>
>>140299275
>Of course it's going to be disadvantageous to businesses to do shit legally when they have been doing them illegally for the past fifteen to twenty years.
Underrated post

>>140283536
>The jobs Martin was advertising paid more than $14 an hour, slightly above the average wage for the job in his area. Even so, he got no applicants.
Sorry Martin, you might have to pay your workers more instead of feeling entitled to underpaying them like you're used to. But don't worry, the competition will have to as well.
>>
>>140303134
You should read articles with business owners complaining about not getting enough migrant slave labor, because native population doesn't want to work. (for peanuts, because they have actual bills to pay) :^)
>>
>>140303070
Yeah I agree, bring some poutine down here mang
>>
File: 1503425781598.jpg (78KB, 659x506px) Image search: [Google]
1503425781598.jpg
78KB, 659x506px
>>140296360

so basically you're saying that $40 you make is equivalent to $12 here lmao
>>
>>140303256
It's my understanding that workers brought in on Visas are contractually bound to that employer meaning that they are literally forbidden from quitting or finding a job at any other business which gives the Plantation Own- Company total control over the Sla- workers.
>>
File: 13de.jpg (87KB, 720x626px) Image search: [Google]
13de.jpg
87KB, 720x626px
>>140301062
>>
File: 1504364835743.jpg (16KB, 512x548px) Image search: [Google]
1504364835743.jpg
16KB, 512x548px
>>140289801
>The problem is that entry level jobs deserve entry level wages
And this is where you're wrong, globalist kike. The market demands the wages. If you can't hire foreign, you'll have to find SOME way to entice new workers, and that means better pay, better working conditions, etc.

You kikes can't seem to get this through your fucking skull. If no one is willing to work at your business for minimum wage, you must pay more. If you don't want to, you can go out of fucking business. Fuck you, fuck your pet immigrants, pay more.
>>
>>140302760
>While this might seem to be socialism
How? This is lolbertarian wet dreams. The free market.

>So do you really consider it socialism for the government to enforce border laws, is what I am asking?
I wont call you a retard outright because americans have a weird definition of socialism.

No, enforcing borders is not socialism

You seem to view economics as a axis of capitalism (less government interference)-------->socialism (more government interference)

I will advise you to read up a little on both.

Let me just give you a little insight. Capitalism is not a political system.

>>140302931
>Make a law that says "no importing unskilled laborers".
One existed already. But capitalism earned their newfound power, the result of generations of wealth accumulation, to lobby and subvert the government to assault those laws.

You are dumb and probably a teen to think laws are set on stone

>I'm doing literally the opposite
By fighting for the rich people rights to accumulate wealth and subvert the american traditional institutes

>OP suggests otherwise

This is just a minor setback. The harm was already done. USA is 50% white.

And like i said, all it takes is the next democrat presidential election (maybe even the next republican one) to undo everything.

>>140302983
saved
>>
>>140291883
This gif/commercial always made me lose my shit. I worked in grocery for a long time and me and my co workers would do this shit to each other all the time. We'd even say "not in my house," and this was before this commercial came out. Good times.
>>
>>140303565
>poutine
Cheese fries with gravy. Why is this so hard.
I much prefer waffle cut fries with cheese (real cheese not ezcheeze) and bacon. Nothing else. I eat this sort of delight once every 5 years or so, so I feel I may survive from it.
>>
>>140301861
>Inheritance tax is an absolute abomination which eliminates the main reason that people ever try to advance in their career: to provide a better future for their families.

Inheritance is income is just like any other income. Person isn't his/her parents or grandparents. One thing I would change in how inheritance works in most countries allowing longer period of income apportionment/equalization to help transferring small businesses and other quite expensive things like houses/apartments to next generation of family.

>It also has nothing to do with the mega corps, because almost all of them are public.

Many mega corps are often heavily owned by families that founded 'em, even ownership has been partially sold to others. They are ones that oppose inheritance tax most.

>>140301942
>$17 for a 6 of Bud? Jesus. And I thought Southern Tier and Ballast Point were outrageous over here. I can't imagine what you guys would have to pay if you imported that shit.

1 USD =1.25634AUD. Also imported beer is usually specialty product that seems to be worth the premium in some cases, not in case of Bud obviously. What is cheap whisky in Europe is few bucks more than cheap US whiskeys in US and same goes the other way around when direction of export/import changes.
>>
>>140303876
for h1bs ("specialty occupations" ) there is a grace period, but it's not that long, and in practice companies will conspire behind the scenes to make applicants' lives more difficult. fixing the latter problem is hard and requires aggressive oversight
>>
>>140283536
awwwww now they can't circumvent our free market and use slave goods
>>
>>140284637
>spends 2.5k to run an ad in a medium that only 55+ people read
Those spry baby boomers are going to be lining up around the block to take this job. Dipshit should have asked his kids or nephews how they find jobs if he wanted to hire teenagers. Proof this guy deserves to fail if he cannot be bothered to fucking try because he is so used to legally getting slaves.
>>
>>140300046
Somehow the commies here got convinced to be the shock troops of global capitalism. Pls advice comrade.
>>
>>140304012
You go on and do the usual European-style, Anti-American tripe, while making a statement that is untrue.

>Let me just give you a little insight. Capitalism is not a political system.

Not in America. That was my entire premise. We claim to be free market, and the phrase "free market" carries so much weight as to influence politics massively; hence, why I asked the question. But you answered it succinctly, within your opinion. Thanks.
>>
>>140288005
>You know what faggot why don't you go start a fucking business so you can see how full of fuck and childish your attitude is.
You don't understand what you're suggesting. Corporations have relatively little regulatory burden and pay basically no taxes. For someone to start a new company without millions to invest, hiring new employees is crushing beyond belief. The government (read: lobbyists) have made it infeasible to start small and grow over time since the fees will outgrow your profits even in ideal conditions. I'm sure you know this and it's why you're defending the bivalve Jew.

But look at this in reverse. These are international corporations run by Jews who can take loans from the tribe with no interest and no strings attached, and they conspire to help each other for the express purpose of shutting down native businesses. These people have those millions to invest and start big, and for them hiring employees is a non-issue. Prestige Oyster probably pays barely any taxes and puts that saved money into politics to make it cheaper for them to pollute the ocean and reduce the cost of imported foreign labor. They don't pay for insurance or any benefits while probably paying less than minimum wage.

The issue here is that oyster companies can't afford to hire natives, it's that they don't want to. It's against their political interests and the interests of their wealthy cousins in foreign countries who manipulate elections and bribe senators. They are arguing for breaking the law so that they can be more profitable, while Americans attempting the same thing have no such opportunity nor the capital to make it work.

Their central point is that they don't want you to start a fucking business and compete with them. They would prefer you aren't even allowed to, but they'll settle for making it financially impossible. "Start your own business" is not an excuse when these people are able to circumvent the legal minimum wage. I can't.
>>
>>140283536
The solution is to remove the minimum wage and offer to maintain the current salaries for manual labor, while potentially making both types of jobs part time. Then service jobs would be much cheaper to fulfill, while goods jobs would remain the same. More Americans would probably then look for work in both service and manual labor to make ends meet, but at least manual labor would be part time. Anyone critical to service jobs could still have full time positions at regular pay, however. The market would eventually sort itself out and would trump any temporary shortcomings.
>>
>>140304527
Oh, and it would incentivize automation into happening sooner.
>>
>>140304012
>Capitalism is not a political system.

US politics is controlled effectively by corporate lobbyists.
>>
>>140304012
>One existed already.
nope
>But capitalism earned their newfound power, the result of generations of wealth accumulation, to lobby and subvert the government to assault those laws.
I hope you're not seriously implying that socialist governments are less prone to corruption
>By fighting for the rich people rights to accumulate wealth and subvert the american traditional institutes
No, by saying that immigration laws should be strict and enforced
>This is just a minor setback. The harm was already done. USA is 50% white.
It's true that enormous damage has been done, but you're wrong, this is just the beginning. Trump is smalltime compared to what's to come.
>>
>>140304285
>Inheritance is income is just like any other income.
I would quantify it as a gift based on condition (i.e. death). Calling it income in any way suggests that you worked for it or you yourself had any sort of impact on its investment or procurement. At the end of the day you legally did nothing to ensure that the dying person had lots to give away.

>>140304527
>The solution is to remove the minimum wage
This. Osha conditions at every job MINIMUM. Wages? Let the market dictate your pay.
>>140304527
>maintain the current salaries for manual labor
I don't think you understand how that works. "Labor" is one of the fields that is pretty well aligned with the idea of having to pay a lot to get something. Their wages are paid to entice people to apply and stay.
>>
>>140288005
If your business needs slave labor to succeed then > "then you have to think about your business model."
>>
>>140304285
>Inheritance is income is just like any other income.
No, it's not. It's the sum of a person's life's work to provide for their children.
>One thing I would change in how inheritance works in most countries allowing longer period of income apportionment/equalization to help transferring small businesses and other quite expensive things like houses/apartments to next generation of family.
You're a filthy fucking commie who would steal businesses and homes and give them to niggers, we already know that
>Many mega corps are often heavily owned by families that founded 'em, even ownership has been partially sold to others.
A very small percentage.
>They are ones that oppose inheritance tax most.
Everyone should.
>>
>>140304459
Capitalism is a economic system, not a political one. Capitalism can be integrated in multiple political realities, like Fascism, Democracy, Monarchy, Dictatorship...

>>140304709
That is what happens when the capitalist class grows acquires enough wealth, that they become strong enough in a way that the border between state and capitalist blurs and the capitalists start to replace the old ruling class

Don't you think it's odd that the current president of USA is a billionaire, and one of the strongest next contenders for USA presidency is the 6th richest man in the world?
>>
File: 1501280974703.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501280974703.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>140283757
Capitalist Corporations, with the help and complacence of the Left (as absurd as it sounds) lobbied for mass immigration to all Western countries, that is, instead of themselves moving to the third world so manufacturing is made cheaper (sometimes you just can't), they brought the third world into the first, effectively creating social dumping and lowering the salaries and social standards with it.

And then the dumb Leftists again go and mock the local workers with their burgeoise snobbish jokes "they take are jabs", "well maybe if you can't compete with an illegal immigrant who works as a slave for much less the salary, then maybe you are incompetent white trash 'amirite reddit", etc..

The Left has been playing at the Great Capital hands since decades, they have abandoned working rights for multicultural "utopias" and castles in the skies, it's the biggest betrayal of the century, yet they still think they are anti-system while doing everything the establishment wants.
>>
>>140304879
>Calling it income in any way suggests that you worked for it or you yourself had any sort of impact on its investment or procurement. At the end of the day you legally did nothing to ensure that the dying person had lots to give away.
A communist didn't help their parents out in any way the moment they left for college, who could have guessed that
>>
>>140292046
Anyone would do it if it payed enough. If you expect backbreaking labor and heat stroke for $1 above minimum wage you're out of your mind.
>>
>>140283536
Once we unfuck the college loan system people will actually respect hard work again. If we remove/decrease the subsidies, stop the government from protecting student loan debt so banks will treat it like any other debt citizens will work.
>>
>>140284169
OY VEY this is like another shoah! Remember the six million, goy!
>>
>>140304879
Yeah, that's what I meant. I didn't mean to lower service pay and use gov't to maintain labor pay. I meant without the minimum wage, people would be incentivized to want to pay higher wages for labor jobs naturally.
>>
>>140283536
>>The H-2B program requires employers to first seek out U.S. workers before they bring in guest workers. But Americans, Martin says, just won’t take landscaping jobs. He paid $2,500 for a two-week want ad that ran in the Baltimore Sun (print and online) and on social media. The jobs Martin was advertising paid more than $14 an hour, slightly above the average wage for the job in his area. Even so, he got no applicants. “No parents in Maryland are raising their kids to swing a pickax,” Martin said.

>no applicants

Bull. Fucking. Shit.
>>
>>140304776
So you are saying business were free to hire illegals back in the day?

Really makes me think.

>I hope you're not seriously implying that socialist governments are less prone to corruption

Nice moving the goalposts. We were discussing capitalism

If your only defense is "muh socialism!!", then it really makes me think

>No, by saying that immigration laws should be strict and enforced
But they no longer are. And you are not proposing any change.

Ok, we start to enforce the immigration laws.

What will stop the capitalist class from slowly eroding the immigration laws again?
>>
>>140283536
lol hopefully the greedy cucks go out of business
>>
>>140304285
Still seems a bit up there. Do other imports cost down there? At the beer store I work at import 6 packs like Heineken, Corona, New Castle, etc. only cost $10-$12.
>>
>>140284169
Although I would certainly take the jobs, this is pretty much the point.

I have yet to work at an employer who didn't squeeze every penny they could into a jar filled with their employees sweat.

>BUT IT'S MY BUSINESS AND I WANT MORE PROFITS!!!

Good, fine, but now you don't have workers jackass.
I'm sure it's nice buying a new boat or Cadillac. But if you can stave it off for 3 months by being a decent human being then just suck it up.
>>
File: Communist world maximum extent.png (311KB, 2000x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Communist world maximum extent.png
311KB, 2000x1023px
>>140283536
>>140283639

I

HATE

commies with a passion, but my fucking god, when I read shit like this I understand perfectly well where their millions of followers came from. If we wind up in the kind of world the libertardians and Randroids want, we'll have a Marxist world revolution inside of 50 years if the Fascists don't take the bastards out first.
>>
>>140305302
Liberals and leftists in general are the tools of the bourgeois.

Nowadays they are happy with corporations raping our countries as long as they have a women minority CEO, and change their company logo to have a LGBT watermark one day per year.

It's disgusting
>>
>>140292949
the problem is that they use a loophole to fuck over americans, draining our economy, and treating the immigrants like shit, like slaves, to make a few extra percents of a fraction.

They cause massive damage to the local community, and our nation.

That is the problem.

Your flag tells me you are used to this and think it is ok. I am here to tell you, stop thinking like a defeatist mexican, and start thinking like a fucker who cares about his civic duty.
>>
>>140283536
How long until the American left considers higher wages and better working conditions evil?
>>
>>140283536
Why don't they just automate :^)
>>
>>140288005
>ME ME ME MONEY MONEY MONEY ME ME ME

When we take over you're going right into the oven beside the kikes and the niggers. In fact with your attitude you probably are a kike.
>>
>>140283536
Liberals should be excited for this since they're calling for increase in wages.
>>
>>140306524
They will once they realize they could drastically cut costs by doing so now. The average price for labor goods will increase temporarily, but this will incentivize the top companies to work towards automation at all costs.
>>
>>140283536
>>140283639
Good. Globalist slavers can go fuck themselves. If you can't run your business while hiring your own countrymen you probably shouldn't be running a business
>>
>>140306473
They already do by proxy. That's the great irony of the left. They're so elite and bougie thst they literally don't care about reinventing feudalism so long as they keep getting to signal about their moral virtue. The left is basically as dead as the old right now. What we will see in the next decade or two I have no idea but I bet voting ends before the changes totally shake out.
>>
>>140283536
>Trump ends slavery and here's why you should hate it, the article
I'm certain they must have written similar things about Lincoln
>>
>>140283536
>cost jobs

yeah. jobs held by ILLEGALS

fucking (((corporations))) are the perfect embodiment of judaism, 3rd way is only way.
>>
>>140305771
>paid more than $14 an hour
>no applicants

you're right, thats bullshit.
>>
>>140307241
I'd prefer if you kept your 'third way' relegated to a volunteer state that I can opt out of.
>>
>>140288005
Ha, tell that to Liberals who want $15/hour minimum wage.
>>
>>140293993
To be fair, that only covers housing.
>>
>>140288123
Globalists should be hung from the fucking trees while holding signs reading "I am a traitor"
>>
>>140305822
>So you are saying business were free to hire illegals back in the day?
Back in the day the government didn't keep track of who got hired so, yeah? But also this is about decreasing the amount of legal low skill immigrants
>Nice moving the goalposts. We were discussing capitalism
"We" weren't doing shit. I said that corporations shouldn't import illiterate brown people, and then you started screaming about how that's just how it had to be unless I wanted to seize the means of production. Which for the record, still not true.
>But they no longer are.
Yes, they are, we're doing it right now.
>What will stop the capitalist class from slowly eroding the immigration laws again?
There is no "capitalist class" you fucking moron. As to how we keep the leftists from doing this again, it sort of solves itself. They depend on brown people for votes, we get rid of brown people, they have no votes.
>>
>>140302757
And the wages he tried to hire for were already less than $20k a year.
>>
>>140307661
When the world is anarcho capitalist with only volunteer states with flexible borders, there's no way to be a traitor when you can opt in to multiple states.
>>
>>140307567
on average, housing is about a quarter of household earnings
>>
File: How do you say thats a shame.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
How do you say thats a shame.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
부끄러운 줄 알아.
>>
>>140288008
This. All of this.
>WHADDYA MEAN YOU DONT WANT ILLEGALS AND REFUGEES? THEN WHO IS GOING TO WORK 12 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK IN MY FALLING ANVIL, BROKEN GLASS AND SALT COVERED RAZORBLADES FACTORY FOR $1.25 A DAY!
>AMERICANS GOT NO WORK ETHIC I TELLS YA. SOON AS THE SALT GETS IN THEM WOUNDS OR THEY SEE SOMEBODY GET THIER HEAD SMASHED BY AN ANVIL ITS ALL "UNSAFE WORKING CONDITIONS" AND "WHERE IS MY OVERTIME."

In LA virtually all of the nail salons are ran by illegal asians. It always struck me as funny when one of the limozine liberals there would be gesticulating emotionally with gaudily painted nails as they described how we need to be more accepting towards illegal immogrants.

The fact that some poor 19 year old vietnamese girl did her nails for $3.50 an hour while the owner stole her tips and threatned her with the INS whenever she complained about the wages or conditions apparently escapes such people.
>>
>>140307404
I'm ok with this
>>
>>140291656
The fact that there are people this retarded is fucking eye opening. Its obvious this is some retard booner workig in upper management that spits on young people looking to live their fucking loves.

Its REALLY fucking simple. Supply and demamd applies to job hiring much like with the purchase of products. If everybody thinks your wages are unnacceptable, then its on YOU as a business owner to fix that, either by upping wages or quality of life factors on the job. Its easy to shit on the average worker, as is so often done on this board, but in capitalism the whole point is that business owners are in just as precarious a situation as the average worker. You fucks think you can game the system and abuse work visas for spic slave labor. Guess what, your fucked now. Either pay a better wage, or sell off your business.
>>
>>140307876
>Back in the day the government didn't keep track of who got hired so, yeah?
You are obviously wrong.

>Yes, they are, we're doing it right now.

You actually think your immigration policies are strict? Who would have thought that Trump supporters were this dumb

Millions emigrate to USA every year under the h1-b programs and similars.

>There is no "capitalist class" you fucking moron.
Ah let me guess, your interests are the same as the interests of the ultra rich. That is why you should fight for the tax cuts for the rich, goy!

One day you will be rich!

>we get rid of brown people, they have no votes.
The only browns Trum is deporting is the illegals ones, that is to say, he is deporting people who couldn't vote.

You are in for a rude awakening in the near future
>>
>>140283536
I guess no Hispanics with citizenships will do the work either. No reason to let them become citizens
>>
>>140308645
On that note, I also remember a run in with this kind of employer.
>carpenter in seattle
>getting $15 an hour
>boss makes my days off so that its 7 on 2 off with the 7 workdays split by the weekend
>this means we really have a 56 hour work week but he contrived the schedual in such a way that its split by the weekend so he doesnt have to pay for 16 hours of overtime sice its technically 2 seperate work weeks
>"uhhhh boss, can we either set up a regular 5 day monday-friday week or start collecting overtime? Cuz we ALL know what you are doing to us here"
>"theres nothing wrong with the current schedual, get back to work"
>well then were going to a union with this.
>WELL BY GAWD I DIDNT REALISE THIS WAS COMMUNIST RUSSIA. WHY BACK IN MY DAY PEOPLE ACTUALLY WORKED FOR A LIVING I TELLS YA! THIS IS WHY I SHOULD JUST HIRE MEXICANS!

(anyone wanna guess which generation he came from? It starts with a B)
>>
>>140291154
>if you cannot pay what I think then you should not be in business attitude.

Ah, but no, it is instead the "if you cannot pay what the market demands, then you will not be in business" attitude.
>>
File: Untitled.png (988KB, 1248x787px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
988KB, 1248x787px
>>140306304
>Nowadays they are happy with corporations raping our countries as long as they...
...say something negative about Trump. Seriously, that is all it takes here.
>>
>>140308645
You fucking think champagne liberals give one single shit about people below them?
They only do it to virtue signal so their friends don't think they are pieces of shit, and also the effect of growing up in super rich 95% white areas and going to a 99% white private school is that you become "color blind".

A black man living in a poor part of Chicago has more in common with a poor redneck out in the middle of the woods with a Confederate flag flying outside his house than these rich pricks.
Fuck all those rich fucking hypocrites in Cali.
Protest Hollywood.
>>
>>140283536
How I know the landscaper is bullshit: I'd jump at $14/hour if I were 18 again. I did yardwork in the summer for less. None of those fuckers want anything less than years of professional experience.
>>
>>140296360
In bulk chicken is about $3.50 per kg and a good craft beer costs as much as your "cheap" beer.
>>
>>140309099
>You are obviously wrong.
How could the government ban people from hiring illegals before it recorded when anyone hired anyone? How would an employer even verify whether someone was a citizen before social security?
>You actually think your immigration policies are strict?
Well a lot stricter than most western countries, and luckily only getting tighter
>Ah let me guess, your interests are the same as the interests of the ultra rich.
My interests are not to have my income garnished to give niggers free shit, and to prohibit commies like you from stealing my god damned estate after I die.
>The only browns Trum is deporting is the illegals ones, that is to say, he is deporting people who couldn't vote.
First of all, they did vote, secondly, getting rid of them causes collateral brown exodus from families not wanting to be split, thirdly, it stops them from having kids here, and most importantly, restricting gibs will make them voluntarily leave.
>>
>>140309325
so, what ended up happening?
you go to a union?
>>
>>140300188
>They aren't in it for the money, it's all about power and watching suffering.
>>140302301
>I'm one of these :DD
>>140302453
>hehe, there are plenty out there
And they all desperately need to be rounded up and hung by the neck until dead. Oh, you thought the day of the rope was just for niggers, spics and race-mixers? Surprise.
>>
>>140309741
Yeah. The nail salon thing is cuz I dated a qt asian girl who was here on a student visa. She wasnt just some nail polisher, sme did incredible work. Could paint entire pictures on nails by hand. Like landscapes and shit. High end botique stuff.

So shes getting $3.50 an hour so rich cunts from rodeo drive and beverly can have something unique. Two hours the rich bitch pays the salon $150 and leaves a $20 tip. The owner (some fuckin armenian dipshit) pockets the $20 tip and tells his employee its his cut to not call INS because all these asian chicks are on student visas but arent supposed to be working.

You walk half a block down the street and the same bottle blond fake titted rich bitches are gobbling like turkeys about how great it is that LA is such a diverse city. One, siezing the opportunity to virtue signal and show off wealth in one statement, holds up her $150 nail painting to show off and declares that they were done by an immigrant and ist that just great? Like, without them I couldnt have nails like this and stuff.

This isnt made up, this is a real life expierience of mine. I visited my GF at work and then saw her client talking that shit halfway down the block.

Liberals are fuckin hypocrits. Pure cancer.
>>
>>140292046
>people are too sheltered to sweat for their shekels.
I always laugh at this, because there are shitloads of jobs out there that require physical labour much more intense than picking cotton or whatever you do, but they can get competent white people doing them because they pay fair wages.
>>
>>140310368
Yeah, fucker was forced to give us regular working hours. Then he closed down and fired all of us, then started up 3 months later with mexicans for $8 an hour who literally couldnt complain to anyone without being deported.

In seattle construction wages are rock bottom, if, IF you can get hired its basically minimum wage right now. Not because theres no demand or theres no profit. Those firms get like $100,000 contracts left and right. Its 100% due to illegals.
>>
>>140309039
I'd also opt out of your 'communes' which will be forced to participate in barter trading on the larger scale.
>>
File: 1503170529865m.jpg (102KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
1503170529865m.jpg
102KB, 1024x675px
>>140306304
Are you fan of pic related by any chance?
>>
File: 1447294291487.jpg (110KB, 837x673px) Image search: [Google]
1447294291487.jpg
110KB, 837x673px
>>140296360
>$9kg for chicken breasts
>cheapest would be about $10 for a 6 pack, or $17 for 6 budweisers
>$1.26/ltr
what in fuck
>>
I thought leftists wanted to raise wages? Sounds like they don't.
>>
>>140291262
less people equals cheaper houses
>>
>>140308645
>>140309741
They probably all have maids and gardeners who are illegals. Can't wait to see them try to live without them once they're deported.
>>
>>140283536
Thats cute i make 13.50 with full benefits running a dishpit basically.
>>
>>140296360
>>140303791
>>140311946
We do have it easy sometimes, chicken breasts are some times $1.69/lb. Got 2lbs of chicken nuggets, about 48 of them, for $4. Then when you find meat on sale at Walmart, got about 2.5lbs for flank steak for $10, enough for about four meals.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.