[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Bartenders

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: lever puller.jpg (54KB, 630x472px) Image search: [Google]
lever puller.jpg
54KB, 630x472px
Why do they feel so entitled to tips? Why are they such douchebags?

I've literally been 86'd for not leaving a tip. In Europe, they don't expect anything of the sort and drinks are a reasonable price. What is our problem?
>>
>>140280861
blame the industry culture here that encourages establishment owners to not pay a full wage and downloads that responsibility to patrons to make up the difference.
>>
>>140280861
They get paid less than minimum wage. Like a dollar an hour. Everything is in tips. And if you give them cash they can avoid taxes.
>>
>>140281724
They took the job. Nobody put a gun to their head and said you must be a douchebag lever puller.

>>140282010
The rest of us pay taxes. Why should they not have to pay them?
>>
File: feelstending.jpg (1MB, 1500x1065px) Image search: [Google]
feelstending.jpg
1MB, 1500x1065px
>>140280861
so that's where this came from
>>
>>140281724
They'd still demand tips even on a full wage, I guarantee that. Bartenders make more than minimum wage. They'll have to ban tips like Publix does.
>>
>>140284457
Nice. Never noticed that before.
>>
>>140282010
https://www.dol.gov/general/topic/wages/wagestips
>>
>>140280861
Stop being a (((cheap))) cuck faggot and tip your bartender like a man.
>>
>>140285272

Like a dumb, seppo man.
>>
>>140284321
>They took the job. Nobody put a gun to their head and said you must be a douchebag lever puller.
yeah they could do something else but you're issing the broader problem here because everyone else that fills the position afterwards will be just as cunty to you if you don't tip because of the way the 'system' and culture works. if you want to change tipping, address that and the legislation that allows establishment owners to pay in this way.
>>140284877
well aware of that. like establishment owners, waitstaff and barstaff are perfectly happy with the way things are now because they have the potential and often do make way more than a set wage would provide. but my point was there's a huge cultural and legal obsticles that need to be overcome before tipping goes extinct here. putting pressure on legislators and owners works far better than getting angry at indivdual bar/waitstaff.
>>
>>140280861
lol what a faggot
>>
>>140285272
Yes goy, keep spending your money on the ethanol-jew.
>>
>>140285796
What about not wanting to leave a tip for a guy who pulls a lever makes me a faggot?
>>
>>140280861
Lol I am glad the bartender won't serve you, you cheap selfish kike
>>
>>140288155
I was served and then told to leave. Jews don't drink alcohol, btw.
>>
>>140285272
Don't tip if the service sucks dick, unless they actually suck your dick.
>>
>>140280861
true, not just bartenders, servers in general.

my friend is a server and she makes more than I do as a fucking carpenter. Her fuckin tips are all tax free also so she gets a massive bonus for income tax at the en dof the year.

I'm going to ballpark she makes about 700$ a week. A week! Just to be hot and bring plates to people.
>>
>>140289048
I agree, in fact, I believe there should be no tips for any professions. Just the other day I had to pay $25 for a trim and another $4 for the tip. Sad!
>>
>>140280861
In Europe it takes 45 minutes to get a drink. No shit. I've been there.
>>
>>140280861

>tfw 45 people need a drink
>oh hey, theres the anon that gave me five bucks earlier
>"what can i get for you?"

This is not rocket science.
>>
>>140281724
Yeah but they make more on the tipping system than they would getting an hourly wage. TipFags play the system two ways. They demand tips because
>i dont get paid enough
But then you offer the idea of them getting an hourly wage and they dont want that. They want to be able to play the sympathy card so they can make more money than they normally would.
>>
Want to know something retarded? I drive for Uber part time and every waiter or bartender that I pick NEVER EVER TIPS.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/2057943
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.