[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have to KNOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: hidden-truth-or-deception.jpg (28KB, 398x306px) Image search: [Google]
hidden-truth-or-deception.jpg
28KB, 398x306px
Newfag here, what motivated Hitler? I have been here 6 months and have been redpilled. I want to know what the reasons are. Was he that bad? Point me in the right direction /pol/

..any great past happenings or redpills welcome.
>>
>>140278480
Nohting
>>
Read The Culture of Critique.
>>
>>140278480
Just read mein kampf
Its his autobiography and everything is spelled out right in that book.
He was a complicated character.
He had all the best intentions for the germans and only the germans.
He felt betrayed by his goverment after the events of ww1 in which he was a soldier.
He hated communism.
He hated jews.
And in his era the jews and the communists where one and the same.
>>
>>140278480
He saw his society crumble before him.
>>
>>140278480
Why don't you try reading his book and listening to his speeches fuck head, I mean that is why he wrote them and gave them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
>>
>>140278480
Like most people on /pol/, he fell into conspiratorial thinking over patterns in Jewish diaspora behavior. And he turned this conspiracy into a giant enemy to prop up his racial theory upon. You see, anti-semitism is a cornerstone of modern far right thinking because it fuses the conspiratorial attitude towards communists and this supposedly rich invisible elite and minorities. And since Jews are highly intelligent and the ultimate diaspora people, they were more likely to be not only elites, but de-nationalized elites, just like the ones in America today.
>>
He fought communism

Jews are the forefathers of communism

He saw what happened to Russia

He saw 66 million orthodox christians die due to Leninism

He knew Germany was the Bolsheviks next target

He didnt declare war on them, the Jews declared war on him

Bolshevism is just a mask for Judaism

Jews truly believe theya re above other races, their plan is to implement communism for us while they keep all the liberties

They want to be our gods
>>
File: dali.jpg (2MB, 3426x2226px) Image search: [Google]
dali.jpg
2MB, 3426x2226px
>>140280145
>>
File: hitlerSpeech3.png (85KB, 698x493px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerSpeech3.png
85KB, 698x493px
>>140280145
>>
He picked on the Jews for no reason because he was a baddie which is why the goodies had 2 stop him
>>
File: 1504399168945.jpg (56KB, 960x712px) Image search: [Google]
1504399168945.jpg
56KB, 960x712px
>>140280145
Pink ID, yup definelty a pinko

>>140278480
Gonna drop Hitler quotes
>>
>>140278480
The most horrific and insane stuff that is attributed to Hitler was actually the work on Heinrich Himmler.
That guy was a massive loony and dabbled with the occult and believed the most insane stuff that is usually attributed to the Nazi part in general.
The Holocaust was actually the product of a combination of a typhus outbreak and the logistical nightmare that comes with managing a massive internment program while battle wars on multiple fronts. There absolutely WERE executions but they are often overplayed,
A great deal were just euthanizing really sick people.
>>
>>140278480
He had massive self-loathing. He wanted Germany to dominate Europe because that was the only way he could think of to feel positively about himself. He blamed the Jews for everything because the alternative (recognizing his own shortcomings) was too horrible for him to bear.
And because he was also a charismatic psychopath, he was able to impose the consequences of his twisted worldview on the entire world.
>>
>>140281045
Please don't delude yourself.
People who were too old, too young or too sick to work, were sent straight to the gas chambers.
>>
>>140281045
Any good reads on Himmler and his loony beliefs?
>>
>>140279350
This

Hitler's Revolution by Richard Tedor is the best redpilled book ever written about Hitler. If I had to recommend 3 books beside Mein Kampf for a newbie, I'd recommend CofC, Hitler's Revolution, and Lectures on the Holocaust
>>
File: 1503160855200.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1503160855200.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>140280145
>if I call the recognition of patterns & events "conspiratorial" and "anti-semitic" I win
>smartest most successful diaspora
>wholly dominate fields like media, education, psychology, but not the hard sciences where the "smartest" people would seem to congregate
Very curious, this entire post has really helped activate my almonds!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ioWLLxa3I
>>
File: 1489898501211.jpg (559KB, 1024x662px) Image search: [Google]
1489898501211.jpg
559KB, 1024x662px
>>140282036
>the main thing that supposed antisemites point out is that gas chambers have little to no evidence. there are literal jews who support this thesis. yet here you are towing the same line given to you without understanding its been refuted. you are behind the times and are lost in an understanding of events which maintains your worldview. you need to accept the new data into your considerations before you make grandstanding statements of this magnitude, otherwise you are doing a disservice to honest people.
>>
File: 1502708321859.png (121KB, 2400x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1502708321859.png
121KB, 2400x1900px
>>
>>140282913
The problem is that something that was common knowledge in the 1940s is more easily denied now that so few people are alive anymore who witnessed it.
If you had said to someone in the 1940s "there was no deliberate killing, just euthanasia" they would have dismissed you as a lying freak. There were plenty of first-hand witnesses and lots of evidence that there was absolutely deliberate killing of Jews (and Gypsies, communists, etc.).
>>
Hitler was no doubt born from WW1.
The zeal with which he fought was renowned.
The millitary turned a soft tormented painter in to an esteemed war hero.
When he saw the absolute destitution of Germany post WW1 he become enraged and fought to undo this shame on his nation.

this is just the basic gestalt from that hitler docu-series
>>
>>140281877
>>140282036
This is clearly a troll but people IRL literally believe (or pretend to believe) this insanity.
>WAKE ME UP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWWmXrbJAYw
>>
The fall of Hitler and his Nazi's were all part of the plan.

American Gnostics are guiding all this.

Leading up to the total destruction of Zionism and the Muslims at the same time.
>>
>>140278480
He wrote a fucking book about his motivations when he was in prison.
You might want to start there.
Then for the later part of his life, you'd have to ask him. Most likely, it's hard to make good decisions when the World is against you.
>>
>>140280259
this answer is an insightful answer
>>
>>140283523
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

right and theres also evidence the Jews wanted the Germans done away with and evidence of jews destroying and murdering in germany before hitler.

this gets drowned out in the massively pro jew coverage owned by jew owned media 24/7 a million days a week, yet you are worried that people on a laotian my little pony/ww2 history appreciation board are trying desperately to have both sides of the story looked over?

i think you might be suffering from semitism
>>
>>140284080
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
>In 1945, a Jewish journalist wrote an article claiming that the book was "little more than self-indulgence in dire vituperation by a man who sees Germany as the sole cause of the world's woes".[9]
The author of that pamphlet was as loony as Hitler, but fortunately was not in any position to carry out his plan. Unfortunately, Hitler was.
>>
>>140279625
Funny how history repeats itself.
>My spirit will rise from the grave and the world will see that I was right.
>>
>>140284864
>this was not the opinion of jews

the point is that neither of them were loonies.

jews without a nation were effectively at the surrender of its host, in order to survive they would inevitably intefere in the nation. many times they become exploitative even. too comfy in their guesthouse you might say. germany threatened that for them. hitler had rational emnity with international jewry and bolshevik jewish communism.

they were at war with eachother.

t.British Golem
>>
>>140280145
Wierd how this "conspiracy" against them has happened for millennia in every region on the planet.
>>
>>140284916
yeah i mean i wouldnt say "right".

He could have conscripted the jews instead of interning them. women and children would be given a stand in platonic aryan husband while the jewish husband is away fighting for the german jews in israel. when the war is over they can move to the holy land.
>>
>>140278480
fear of bolshevism and usury. jews were taking over and it was only a matter of time before they committed another holodomor on the german people. Not to mention all of the degeneracy jews were spreading through art and cinema.
COMMUNISM
USURY
DEGENERACY
TRADEMARKS OF DER JUDEN
>>
File: 1490418917290.jpg (540KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
1490418917290.jpg
540KB, 1024x689px
then again i actually dont know shit so i wouldnt take any of this as fact or opinion. i have no idea how to navigate the absolute shitfest of a moral conundrum that WW2 presents.
>>
File: 1462549649381.gif (112KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1462549649381.gif
112KB, 238x192px
>>140278480
Read Mein Kamf, you lazy motherfucker. He's not coy or deceitful about anything.

>Commies in Russia are ruining industry, agriculture, social culture
>Basically, everything they touch turns into shit
>They are spreading their vile failure into Europe
>Marxist Communism is an irredeemable mistake
>Nearly all communist leadership are Jews
>Let's create prosperity by having employer get along with labor
>Don't let markets dictate bad economic or social policy (prophetic, considering Jews pushing communism via big tech companies today)
>Rally around cultural achievements to promote unity; ie nationalism, ethnocentrism
>Export Jews back to their homeland so they won't ruin it
>We will call it Fascism

https://youtu.be/AaZldOUC-q8
>>
>>140278480

He had his reasons for it. But Mein Kampf is not what you should read unlike what these posters are saying. Read Nietzsche instead.

But after the tragedy that was WW1 which was already a bullet in the head of Western civ, starting another one was a really bad step.

One thing I realized after is that no matter how good the intentions of Germans they are ham fisted and lack balance.

If somehow the Hubris that unleashed WW1 and later 2 was avoided, Europe and the US would slowly gravitate towards a much better alliance.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.