[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people so stupid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Does the entire USA not understand that if Kim Jong Un takes any action he'd lose what little power and relevance he has right now?

It's just empty threats, and fatty understands he's gonna get DRESDEN'd if he turns those threats into actions. Start shit get hit. Forties style.

I tried telling my colleagues this and got hit with the "he's crazy" rhetoric. I think this is in part due to the MSM hyping this irrelevant gook up for views. It's pretty much impossible though to be the leader of anything and not understand that your actions CAN and WILL lead to your downfall, ESPECIALLY if nukes are involved.

What does /pol/ think? PS I fucking hate you all but NK is an interesting subject/current event and I wouldn't know where else to turn.
>>
I'm pretty sure if it came down to it he'd have an "accident" to preserve the regime. He's not the one actually in power, he just thinks he is.
>>
does most of the USA also believe in fighting for democracy?

they probably do
>>
>>140277003
OP is deluded if he thinks he can crawl into Kim Jung Un's mind.

Don't matter if OP thinks he's faking or not. Fact is, he's developing higher yielding Nuclear weapons, delivery systems, and says he intends to use them.

Sane people aren't going to gamble the lives of millions because OP has a hunch about what Kim's motives are and believe he knows what Kim will do.
>>
in true american fashion I just wanna fuck someone up, been too long
>>
traaas
>>
>>140277003
His health is crumbling, he's an egomaniac who only cares about himself and he's a hardline communist which means he doesn't believe in afterlife or capital punishment for his wrongdoings.
Personally I don't see a reason why he woulnd't start a nuclear conflict if he was diagnosed with some terminal illness.
>>
>>140277003
That's pretty much what I think too, it's strange that people get so hyped over this shit
>>
>>140277003
OP is a retard
>>
>>140277003
Most sane people know that NK is all bark and no bite, but the US does not have a sane leader at this point in time. Kim won't start a war, but Trump might.
>>
>>140278685
>NK is all bark and no bite
this has never been the case. you and OP are brainwashed
>>
>>140277003
The reality is that he probably feels pressured to continue being a leader because I promise you that his Generals are just waiting for the moment to dethrone him and Caesar his ass, the second he proves that he doesn't actually do anything. Still though it seems to have been inevitable, he was born to the wrong father, and he is doomed because of it.
>>
>>140279247
try to check the news sometimes
>>
>>140279381
you mean the same news that you call 'fake'. every time nk has made threats in the past against america for imposing more sanctions on it, america has made negotiations. so no, you're wrong
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.