[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Introducing:: The Body Positive Psy-op

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG-1000 (14).jpg (103KB, 433x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-1000 (14).jpg
103KB, 433x471px
AKA Date a Fat Ugly Black Bitch Agenda...

Why aren't you dating an Obese, Unhealthy, STD having BBW yet Robots?

You know what?? Forget Stacy, and her love of Chad. have Black Chad's Plan C Lefter over.
>>
File: IMG-1000 (24).jpg (96KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-1000 (24).jpg
96KB, 960x960px
End BOSS to the qt black girl psy-op is the body positive agenda...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED....
>>
It's designed to genocide women capable of getting fat, they meme fat positivity until all the women are fat, chubby or too individualistic for this shit, then no one marries and breeds the fat ones. They'll do this about every 2/300 years to "fix" obesity.

Something similar to happening to men, but instead of men doing it to themselves.. well, you can't expect men to stop drinking water.

It's all eugenics, the thing is there are multiple soft eugenic programs from multiple factions that don't work along with each other. For instance, MTV is trying to make all men essentially Hispanic and all women look Armenian, it's quite disgusting. MTV doesn't even care what the result for men is, just so long as they're too stupid for artistically competitive music and the women are "hot" (>implying everyone is attracted to this look).

>>140276971
Do you know what's easy about social engineering? You just have to tell the people anonymously to make it stop and the more people believe the less likely anyone's crony will choose to play along.

And I can do it anonymously, with zero consequences.
>>
>>140277615
Good Run Down anon...

Never thought about the long game...
>>
>>140275223
hungry hungry negroes
>>
File: Utopia.jpg (67KB, 806x169px) Image search: [Google]
Utopia.jpg
67KB, 806x169px
A whole new worrrlllddd
>>
>>140278651
kek
>>
>>140278537
Yeah, in this order

Remove the fat women, because obesity changes women's hormones and (((they))) actually don't like the power unattractive women have in our society. It's actually more power than attractive men, who are frequently ignored especially when they're young. They're basically masters at nagging, something no man can do, if a man wants something he'll either threaten or trade.

Next are the individualistic men, they're annoying "gnats" that keep disturbing their plans through telling people and promoting the end of postmodernism. These guys are white too, but they don't want to genocide all white guys, since plenty become wigger consumers of degeneracy. They're then identified and denied the status or level appropriately raise children through affirmative action. It's therefore only intelligent white men who'll see this and believe it, if you don't you're probably an idiot working out of factory.

Removing the cucks though oestrogen water is not, exactly, a deliberate genocide although the creators of these pills kind of suspected what would happen. Their capricious lack of empathy is essentially genocidal intent in itself, they knew it would sterilise everyone and not just the people who chose to be sterilised.

Lastly is the agenda to destroy racism by creating the dumb, brown Caucasoid race. This is coming from the media basically to increase media profits, since any man who believes he has a triple digit IQ would never listen to MTV or pop. So they have to go. They have to go and be replaced by black men and Hispanics who will.

This is every genocide/eugenics program I know of.
>>
File: 1103114143.gif (20KB, 1122x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1103114143.gif
20KB, 1122x1277px
>>140275223
>Why aren't you dating an Obese, Unhealthy, STD having BBW yet
Besides the STD bit, I am
She's so redpilled she's almost on the black pill
She hates being fat and has gone into starvation mode
She'll come good
I hope
>>
File: 1504507463365.jpg (29KB, 480x656px) Image search: [Google]
1504507463365.jpg
29KB, 480x656px
>>140280947
Oh... there is an STD there... trust me...

No such thing as a BASED Black women, just a fat bitch telling you what you want to hear "for now".

welcome to a future life of shit!

Get out while you can.
>>
>>140281390
I overlooked the black bit
She's not black either
>>
FATT
I wish they would suffocate me under their mountains of black goddess flesh.
>>
>>140281619
oh, then you're cool...

Just make sure your kids aren't fat...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.