[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you support non-white businesses?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: da_store.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
da_store.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Over the past year I have had several unpleasant experiences with customer service, incorrect orders received, terrible handyman work, unpleasant company representatives, and rude cashiers. Coincidentally, all of them happened to be non-white and thus I developed an aversion to dealing with non-whites.

When a white person screws up or is rude, at least it is alright to point it out or even get into an argument with them because you can be open and honest. If I did the same with a non-white then I would immediately be labeled a racist. It is terribly annoying to have to put on velvet gloves to deal with these people, metaphorically, despite them continuously performing unsatisfactory work.

Lately I simply stopped giving my business to stores and franchises whenever I see a black person behind the cash register or I hang up the phone whenever I reach an Indian customer service representative. A few days ago I went to a gas station and as soon as I saw the Indian clerk I turned around and went to the gas station across the street.

I know that those businesses are not really non-white, but if they chose those people to represent them and be the face of their company that the customer has to deal with, then they may as well be a non-white.

The only scenarios that I am alright with are Asians in Asian restaurants and Mexicans in Mexican restaurants because when you go to those places then you are interacting with them willingly.
Although I am also trying to cut back on eating at 'ethnic' restaurants because they are one of the main employers of illegals and thus directly contribute to the illegal problem.

Voting with one's wallet is the best way to bring about any desired change. Sadly, I know that one person doing this will not really do anything.
>>
20 words or less, I have the attention span of a hamster.
>>
>>140275028

yes but then I spray a swastika on the wall outside so it evens out
>>
Aside from their accents over the phone I have no problem with poo in the loos. You are 110% right about nigger cashiers and the rest.
>>
File: 1471204922760.jpg (45KB, 331x450px) Image search: [Google]
1471204922760.jpg
45KB, 331x450px
>>140275028
I agree anon, I agree.
>>
>>140275028
Agreed, shitskins are not genetically civilized people. They are literally wild animals. Nothing they do holds a candle to white work.
>>
>>140275028
I refuse to be served by Blacks, unless no other option exists, and I won't actively seek out Mestizos for help, either. Asking a black person for help regarding a product or service will ruin your day 8 times out of 10.
>>
>>140275770
>t. Saul Goldstein
>>
>>140275028
I live in nyc and have never seen a white business owner. The government gives minority tax breaks and low interests diversity loans to gooks and poos in order to force whites out of small business ownership. Business owners can be independent of large corporations and state influence, that is why white businesses have been targeted for elimination. Small business owners were the base of the NSDAP, shlomo won't allow a repeat of history.
>>
>>140275803
T. Poo in loo American. You're no better than niggers or kikes
>>
>>140275028
no im not a traitor so why would i give them my money or my time of day?
>>
>>140277373
you're a traitor if you're racist.
>>
>>140275028

If they provide quality goods and/or services I don't see why I wouldn't support them
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.