[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth getting married if you're in the military?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Is it worth getting married if you're in the military?
>>
>>140269621
No.

You don't know when you're going to die.
>>
>>140269621
>12 months away
>9 months pregnant
kek
>>
>>140269621
>that pic

Top cuck. I hope the poor sap enjoys raising Tyrone's mud baby.
>>
>>140269621
Yes. I was in the Army. When you get married, you get housing that's not barracks. A major plus. Just don't go down to the local stab-n-jab or strip club and marry the first piece of ass you get. Be smart. Hope that she doesn't turn into a dependapottamus. Luck of the draw, really.
>>
>>140269838

>Who is Jody, for 400 Alex
>>
>>140269621
Could have knocked her up when he went on leave. But you've neither had sex nor served.
>>
>>140270011

Old rule was don't get married until your 4th stripe or you cross the railroad tracks (o3)
>>
>>140269621
It's worth getting married if you're in the Air Force, or if you get married to another service member depending on element and trade.
>>
>>140270156
That's a good point.
>>
>>140269838
>>140270017

>what is Leave for 9000, Alex
>>
How would you prevent the whore from cheating while you are away?
>>
>>140270175
Don't take this the wrong way but in my experience it's very hard to find a non-slutty female service member. Not saying that all of them are sluts, but many are. The environment just makes it more likely.
>>
>>140270580
Perhaps it's just the units I've been posted to but I haven't seen any of that.
>>
>>140270011
>Hope that she doesn't turn into a dependapottamus. Luck of the draw, really.
Thing is... is it really a good bet? I've heard so many horror stories.
>>
>>140269621
Been there. Done that. Seen it happen.
In a word, No.
Unless you are in the Airforce. Then it's just a 9-5 job.
>>
>>140270469
You can't.
And she probably will.
>>
>>140270420
Sure, service personnel get leave, but if you're deployed, there is a 100% chance that Jody is fucking your girl.

Jody is everywhere, Jody is tireless, Jody is dedicated. It doesn't matter where you hide your girl, Jody will find her and they will knock boots.

There is no stopping Jody, only raging against the dying of the light.
>>
>>140269621

She's actually pretty hot for a military wife.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/18689982
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.