[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NFL YES!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4106.jpg (395KB, 1242x1871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4106.jpg
395KB, 1242x1871px
Some fucking white cuck named Seth DeValve just became the first white to protest the anthem before a football game. Apparently he has black kids. How do we fix this?

http://nypost.com/2017/08/22/the-nfl-has-its-first-white-national-anthem-kneeler/
>>
>>140257195
>caring about nigball and the things nigball players do
>>
NNNNOOOOOOOO

THIS IS ISN'T RIGHT. THEY'RE KNEELING. FUCKING GAS THEM, THE SAVAGES. I WANT JUSTICE.
>>
File: IMG_4107.jpg (164KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4107.jpg
164KB, 900x1200px
>>140257195
Here is his wife. He'll be the first to go.
>>
>>140257195
>the Browns

fucking useless
>>
>>140257429
She's not even a good looking negress. She literally looks like a monkey.
>>
>>140257195
>How do we fix this?

We don't Mass Media Sports are disgusting and the teams are owned by Jews and the networks are owned by Jews and the Affirmative Action Bouncy Ball players are owned by Jews who are traded like modern day Goyslaves. Its a waste of money and time, and the more they piss off Americans who then quit watching the better. I honestly hope every single Goy who plays Slaveball decided to protest against America so that every patriotard who watches this shit quits.
>>
>>140257195
Why are you retards watching grown men play with balls?
>>
>>140257613
Not so much the kneeling specifically, just whites caring more for other races than they do for the white race. The kneeling is just a symptom of a much bigger problem. How do we fix the root of the problem?
>>
>>140257332
>>140257334
>>140257651
Again, I'm talking about cuckoldry in general, not football. Here's a good looking white man who is admittedly going to have children that "don't look like me." He's going to ruin his genes in the name of white guilt.
>>
>>140257802
We educate are children and don't send them to public schools is how you do it in your community. We also instill a pride, not necessarily "White Pride" but a pride in their personhood and independence so they don't kneel to niggers.
>>
>>140257429
why do nigresses have the absolute worst feet? Like seriously there's no competition
>>
>>140257195
>Seth DeValve
Hes gonna get cut
>>
What is the NFL? Didn't that used to be some rich guys club for an extinct sport?
>>
>>140257195
Quit watching football like a cuck.
>>
>>140257195
Good. I hope it alienates more people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.