[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you stand in the way of progress? According to leading

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0370.jpg (44KB, 615x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.jpg
44KB, 615x426px
Why do you stand in the way of progress?

According to leading economists, If we were to allow the free movement of people then the real GDP of the world would double. How could you be against that?
>>
>>140254697
I don't give a fuck about GDP
>>
>>140254732
t. 90 iq trump voting racist
>>
>m-muh GDP

A higher GDP just means that the 1% make more money. It doesn't translate into higher wages for anyone, and it's a hell of a price to pay for destroying all culture and tradition.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170904-160900.png (914KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170904-160900.png
914KB, 1080x1920px
>>140254697
>>
>>140254697
I don't want to live illiterate criminal shitskins

I'd rather be poor among whites than wealthy around niggers
>>
>>140255888

Based nips
>>
>>140255888
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>140254697
Once the math is worked out, and GDP is averaged, I think you'd notice your quality of life has crumbled.
>>
>>140254732
unironically this

You could quadruple the current GDP and I still wouldn't want an influx of brown people because I'm more likely to get killed by them

besides allowing them to migrate to the US and EU just gives current crony capitalists more human labor and stops progress in terms of automation

>captcha TOTES FOLLOW
>>
>>140254697
why deny africa and the arabs the GDP then? would you want to rob sad black starving babies of their GDP?
>>
>>140254697
most of that GDP is in the hands of 1% of the people... they don't have to spend their lives in the midst of the turmoil open borders would create for the extant population of middle class Americans, so by any and all means drop dead.
>>
>>140254697
According to my ass you are wrong
>>
>>140254697
>According to leading economists, If we were to allow the free movement of people then the real GDP of the world would double. How could you be against that?
That's because the GDP increase is the result of entrenching the migrants in debt, because the native population is already debt saturated. Increasing debt via migration isn't progress, it's just a way of feeding a broken system.
>>
>>140254697
You believe them?
You are the enemy
>>
Wow! I didn't know we suddenly cared about money over all other principles! How progressive!
>>
>>140254697
>muh GDP
kill yourself kike
>>
>Poor people worse off as influx of labour shafts them
>Rich people get tons of cash due to borderline slave labour
>GDP doubled! Rejoice!
>>
>>140254697
Purchasing power of the individual is what you should be looking at
>>
>>140254697
>Libertarian ideology says borders should be open
>Low IQ third world era flood America
>vote in mass for GIBSMEDAT statist politicians
>libertarian ideals get snuffed out
Never let your principles override your common sense.
>>
>>140254732
this is how stupid Trump supporters are?
they hate money now? what tools
>>
>>140257877
Yeah but you can get monies now and worry later. If I simply ship in 50.000 niggers and give them loans to buy houses my house will be worth a fortune. All we need to give up to become rich is our nations and souls, great deal.
>>
>>140254697
>leading economists
kek
>>
>>140254697
The standard of life for everyone in not shithole countries would decrease drastically. Where will the houses, schools, hospitals and jobs come from.
>>
>>140259079
>but he wants higher taxes
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.