[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truth about the USA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 35

File: 1419688705930.png (71KB, 896x716px) Image search: [Google]
1419688705930.png
71KB, 896x716px
1. There will be a day when we will look back at the americans just like we look back at nazis now. Unironically killing millions of iraqi children for no reason whatsoever. All the evil shit that you did is well documented, it is easy to overlook it now because you are in power but once this changes public perception will align itself to actual reality. You will be seen as the monsters that you are.

2. Everytime you name the american, it will wail and scream "it's not me, it's the government!". You have named him and he reveals his true nature. No responsibility, no honor, no truth, no self reflection capability. Just like the snake that he is, he will evade all points made and scream madly pointing at some irrelevant different thing. Example: "Americans have caused the refugee crisis and killed and displaced millions of middle easterners for absolutely nothing." Their response: "so fucking what, you jealous or somethin' ??"

3. The average american is stupid. Now, you all know this trope, but what you dont understand is that it's actually true. If you are from Europe you might believe that your fellow citizens are stupid but nothing rivals the arrogant, self righteousness of an american. It's the kind of stupidity that makes a person drive a car into a wall while loudly proclaiming that there shouldnt be a wall there. Americans have perfected the art of saying something without any truth to it whatsoever and loudly proclaim it to be fact. When put one on the spot, the american will simply start acting offended and indignant, loudly proclaiming "so what, fuck you, dont you prosecute you, who the hell are you, i dont give a shit anyway".

4. All americans are fat. Dont let them tell you otherwise, it's not a joke. 30% of them are obese. Not overweight: OBESE. You can imagine how hard their statisticians have to work to adjust the numbers around to make this work.
>>
File: 1374335770824.png (309KB, 1420x686px) Image search: [Google]
1374335770824.png
309KB, 1420x686px
5. Americans are a dying, weak race. If you can hate one thing, hate weakness. The US is in a bad spot where Europe MIGHT be in 20-30 years.
The US has no real culture of truth, they thrive on their "acceptance". Remember: The only reason that Europe is at all on the equality trip is because we are forced by the US. Europe would literally be Nazi right now, filled to the top with 99.999% whites if it wasnt for the US, always remember this.

6. Americans are stupid, we established that but it isnt just regular stupidity that can be fixed. Their stupidity is a form of communism-light that cannot be repaired anymore. All their media constantly pushes racial mixing, "equal love", incest, sex with animals and satanic worship. Yes, the US has satanic temples. No, nothing in Europe or Asia comes close. Only Africa can compete with their shamanistic rituals, but then again the US has pedo circles at the highest political levels. The worst shithole in Africa is not as broken on a spiritual level as the US is right now. The only reason that the USA isn't straight up communist today is because they happened to have fought communists in history, so they developed a culture of anti-communism.
>>
File: 1497899748788.jpg (932KB, 933x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497899748788.jpg
932KB, 933x1024px
. Americans have no morals. They are genocidal maniacs, their empire stands on the graves of tens of millions of people that they slaughtered to last man, woman and child, this is historical fact. Their nation is founded on the bones of a genocided people, the indian native population. They kill everyone who disagrees with them, even if they dont disagree and it makes no sense. They worship Moloch(Satan) in their government and nothing will stop them from abusing children at the highest levels of society. I want to make this very clear: This is a uniquely anglo-american pasttime. You dont see pedo circles in the german government. You ONLY see it with the anglos. Americans are genetically born satanists, child molesters. They literally are the inbred outcasts off the ships from England, the bottom of the barrel of trash that wasnt even fit for a prison continent (Australia) and which had no hope in Europe, because they were too stupid to make it in the real world. When the US empire falls, I suspect Satan will have suffered a great loss.

8. Responsible for Iraq, ISIS, Syria, Lybia, the entire fucking middle east and refugee crisis combined. I just add this casually and omit many of the things you fucked up besides that, like Iran and the dozens of south american governments you toppled. All you do every day is to cause pain and suffering throughout the world.
>>
File: 1491491134288.png (632KB, 815x574px) Image search: [Google]
1491491134288.png
632KB, 815x574px
9. Americans are largely not doing anything, they are lazy, homosexual deviants. Before WW1, the entire world rightly regarded americans as pussies and homo lovers. The only reason the USA is rich at all is because they print their own money off the backs of the rest of the world.

10. The USA will likely just be militarily defeated by some minor conflict in the near future, it might even be North Korea. Your military is openly a joke, you can't even detect a single passenger plane slowly flying into your buildings, now you expect the world to believe that you are some major superpower who can shoot down nuclear missiles at supersonic speed? Holy shit, nobody is buying this crap.

11. Get this: in the US the death penalty is more expensive than a lifetime in jail. How insanely stupid do you have to be to make a bullet to the head more expensive than 30 years of lodging?

12. Americans are butthurt about the NSA but offer no alternatives. "muh freedom, we dont need surveillance [until enough people died due to lack of thereof of course]"
The lack of logical consistency and forethought is astonishing, even when keeping in mind that we are talking about americans.
>>
File: yuri.jpg (35KB, 399x398px) Image search: [Google]
yuri.jpg
35KB, 399x398px
13. Americans are butthurt about their freedom of speech even though they clearly know every freedom has limitations. You are not allowed to say "i will murder Obama". This fact goes above and beyond their heads. They will resort to saying "oh but that's not the same". Same to? We will never know.

14. Americans love killing innocent people overseas. They have no understanding or compassion of the plight of non-americans. See the many many "muh sandniggers" "lets just nuke israel lmao" comments. You people are savages and you were rightly expelled from Britain. We would literally have world peace right now if it wasnt for americans meddling in 200 foreign governments, the best example is Iran.

15. Americans love killing themselves, you think the japanese were bad? The americans perfected killing themselves. Go to cinema? Get shot. Go to military base? Get shot. Go to ANYWHERE IN THE US => get shot.

16. Americans hate peace. Same as the nazi germans. The U.S dropped those atomic bombs on Japan despite Japan offering peace multiple times in secret to them. The anglo menace will not stop until it has quenched it's thirst for innocent blood. Who will be the next country to receive american "freedom" treatment? As we can see even Europe is not safe from them, (Ukraine). These people have no conscience or estimation for human life.
>>
>>140252977
>1. There will be a day when we will look back at the americans just like we look back at nazis now.

you mean 2002?
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (23KB, 1316x162px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
23KB, 1316x162px
17. Their #1 export is culture and that culture is to destroy the family, promote gay rights and hedonism.
So the U.S both directly kills you and then it makes your children believe that they should take hormones, not reproduce and ultimately kill themselves. All to serve moloch, their semi-official satanic version of God.

18. The US has never been in a real war. Civil war and war for independence dont count, those wars are either against yourself in the former case or wars to establish yourself, so you werent you yet.
You have never had an invading army, you never lost a big civilian percentage of your population. The US has never fought an equal, yet they call themselves #1. That's what we generally call a poser or a straight up faggot.

19. Americans are worse than ISIS. Isis is a terror group with few resources fighting against overwhelming forces of foreign invaders. You use torture despite having the support of the entire world and limitless amounts of weaponry, intelligence and men. If that isnt pathetic and pointless cruelty then I dont know what is. Americans have torture enshrined into their legal system ("enhanced interrogation"). No such travesty exists in ISIS.

20. Americans are some of the most spoilt people on earth. Oh you didnt get the white ipod and got the black one instead?
People of walmart? Your entire society is degenerated and the world knows it. Whenever something bad happens, we have a saying: At least it isn't as bad as in the USA.
>>
>>140252977
America will collapse sooner than most think. It's falling apart right now. We can't talk about the end being near, because we're already in it. And the stupid, fat Amerilards will never stop it, only make it worse, because they refuse to ever blame those responsible: rich white men who want to destroy everything because it makes them money to do so. They just keep blaming the jews over and over again, while the rich whites work WITH the rich jews anyway, so the point is moot.
>>
File: 1491902138077.jpg (93KB, 358x473px) Image search: [Google]
1491902138077.jpg
93KB, 358x473px
21. In America, bribing politicians is literally legal. Just to make this 100% clear: There are many corrupt countries. There isn't a single country in the world that openly endorses corruption and enshrines it in its legal system.

22. In America they promote, research, develop and eat GMO food that is known to cause cancer in animals. Does anyone care? Of course no, that is their target goal: To cause as much sacrifice to Satan as possible. Rats die by the thousands when they eat GMO corn, but it's good for you and your family - CNN.

23. Until recently Americans couldn't even get to space without russian help. Reminder. Americans have lost every space race except for one irrelevant landing to the moon, which was never repeated because of how completely irrelevant it is and was and always will be, just like their country.

24. Why do we let americans use these made up units like "inch" and "feet". They have these measurements at our expense, we have to convert around just because they refuse to be logical. Really, you are measuring in feet? Wow, sounds like you are still in the stone age. Can you count beyond 10? I mean you only have 10 fingers right, should be hard job for an american.
>>
>>140253406
sadly not yet, not everyone

there are still american boot lickers
>>
>>140252977
>>140253111
>>140253216
>>140253298
>>140253391
>>140253485
>>140253589

>German Education

Fun fact. The USA invented heavier-than-air flight.

They ain't going anywhere.

They made more progress than everywhere else except for three countries.

That is, there are entire continents which have produced less than the USA has.

The only comparable states speak English, French, German or Italian.
>>
>>140253665
Don't worry. The cash is already running out. There won't be too many people on this planet in love with America for long. America is quickly finding itself on a planet with no friends and failing strength.
>>
>>140253834
Yeah and the Chinese invented gunpowder. What of it?
>>
File: 02806502.jpg (15KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
02806502.jpg
15KB, 231x244px
>>140252977
>>140253111
>>140253216
>>140253298
>>140253391
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>140253838
>No friends

Is this what American media says?

Poland invaded Iraq based on nothing except "USA under attack. C'mere ya Sarasen cunt"

>>140253920

They did fuck all with it. It's pretty much a naturally occurring substance, at that, too. Mix up some powders and what do you get?

Saying that as if it's even remotely impressive is like saying "Well Mr Bongo Bongo figured out how to make clay tiles by setting clay on fire. GENIUS!"
>>
>>140252977

even with 200 bullet points, Americans will never self-loathe as badly as Germans do
>>
>>140254028
polska kurvas are bootlickers and will stay for ever!

>>140254020
>butthurt r_donald
>>
>>140254028
>Is this what American media says?
Are you fucking joking? They would NEVER say that. That's what's actually happening. Not surprising only the UK is cucked enough to stick up for burgerworld.

Dude, get over it. You're a third world country and America's following in daddy's footsteps.
>>
>>140254312
>You're a third world country
das rite

alone that mudslime praying before conference/what ever is fucking embarrassing
>>
>>140252977
Stop trying to stir up antagonisms between whites again, Jew. We are on to you.
>>
File: usa.png (444KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
usa.png
444KB, 600x411px
>>140254791
>usa
>white
>>
>>140254312
>>140254541
>Achmed and Pedro, the heroes nobody asked for
>>
>>140254988
Muhammad, you better bin that plastic spoon or I call Spetsnaz
>>
>>140252977
>There will be a day when we will look back at the americans just like we look back at nazis now
Imagine being this stupid lol
>>
>>140252977
Where did the bad American man touch you, Wolfgang?
>>
>>140253834
Based Brit

I don't even read German flags posts anymore if they mention America, but Brits always got the well informed opinions
>>
>>140255154
>German wit

>Literally "I KNOW U ARE BUT WAT AM I"

What did we DO to you.
>>
>>140255255
Nazis, or better said their leaders, killed millions of white people.

sounds like your le 52% faec country
>>
>>140255387
I bet a GI took his girl away and now Johannes is all mad.
I lived in Germany for a year, and I can say that the majority are those hipster looking faggots.
No wonder your girl left, Johan.
>>
>>140255255
He's not wrong. Ameriburgers are just insanely delusional because of the sea of propaganda you plebs live in.
>>
>>140252977
Stale pasta is stale
>>
>>140252977
Shut up cuck. You've been disarmed by your government, you have no freedom of speech, most of your cops are women and your country's gona be majority Muslim within your life time.
>>
>>140255420
Because the UK is turning pretty rapidly.

It's insane. I would make a thread about it, but still.

A few months ago (A few months, basically, the week after the Manchester bombing) a family of 6 were killed in a road collision. Man arrested for Dangerous Driving - very specific, means he was doing something dangerous, i.e swerving or did something deliberately which led to the collision.

Six Romanian nationals crammed into a Nissan Micra. Gypsies. Ever met them? They look like Pakis.

Again, recently, between Stoke and Derby - 8 Indians dead in a road accident. Man from Stoke-on-Trent arrested for again - dangerous driving.

Two truck drivers, atleast 12 dead (idk how many of the Micra gypsies died)
>>
>>140255587
>Juan mad that his DACA expired

Don't worry we got you a nice cushy construction job lined up on the border
>>
>>140255755
the problem is clearly driving on the wrong side
>>
>>140255755
To put it another way - the UK is the origin point of all psychological warfare and propaganda.

Spying, espionage - the USA basically rents out MI6 whenever they need something.

This is why I doubt Charlottesville at every turn. Because I can guarantee that if they investigate these two different truck drivers, they'll find kids, grandkids, maybe even someone related to them caught up in the bombing (Manchester is 40 miles from Stoke)

These were ordinary people. And I don't believe that you get arrested for dangerous driving unless you are actually dangerously driving - using the car for dangerous reasons.
>>
>>140255922
Keep shadowboxing while you die.
>>
Remember, history is written by the victors.
>>
>>140255437
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ_HVxdA7Yg

you are like the biggest cucks, thats why
>>
>>140252977
Funny since you fail to own up to the responbility of the Iraq, Vietnam, and World war 2 .
>>
>>140253834
BRITISH EDUCATION
>>
File: okay.gif (2MB, 408x225px) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
2MB, 408x225px
>>140252977
>>
>>140253665
Would you not concede the fact that you took the time to learn English fluently is a form of American boot-licking? you didn't exactly learn it so you could read fucking Shakespeare did you?
>>
File: USA.jpg (55KB, 196x200px) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
55KB, 196x200px
>>140252977
Suprise, suprise. Did we kill your terrorist daddy, Muhammed?
>>
>>140252977
you dont need a reason to kill iraqis
fuck off churka
>>
File: IMG_2484.jpg (64KB, 475x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2484.jpg
64KB, 475x664px
>>140252977
>1. There will be a day when we will look back at the americans just like we look back at nazis now.

I hope so.
>>
>>140256232
Keep to the shadows so you don't die.

Of dehydration while you're building that wall.

Spic.
>>
>butthurt mussie mad we keep killing the evil degenerates running around the desert he calls "home"

Stay mad Abdul, even though American power is waning Chinese dominance will be even more brutal and righteous than American justice. The Chinese man looks to the American as a righteous, but weak willed ruler - they will be much tougher. Can't say I will be upset when Africa and the middle east become Chinese colonies, maybe those crazy fucks can finally civilize your people.
>>
>>140257099
I'm not mestizo retard.
>>
>>140257380
>>140256888
dumb retards

when you would not destroy those countries, those SUBHUMANS SANDNIGGERS
would still stay in their shitholes. USA destroyed the local dictators who kept the wahabis in check

niggers
>>
america has been dead for 100 years at this point.

All we have going for us here is guns are easy to get.
>>
>>140257611
you humanitarian faggot
we should of just kept europe closed and slaughter even more muslims
>>
File: IMG_2267.jpg (77KB, 777x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2267.jpg
77KB, 777x504px
>>140253391
>Is this Shlomo or Achmed I am talking to?
>>
File: 1497901306243.png (173KB, 471x349px) Image search: [Google]
1497901306243.png
173KB, 471x349px
>>140257752
>>
>>140257611
Wait so it is our fault your faggot governments let these turd world vermin in!?

When you lads back in the mother country kicked (((them))) out boats came here and we told them to fuck off to Cuba.

Nobody forced your (((leaders))) to let in this scum. That is on you and your voting patterns, not us.
>>
File: IMG_2197.jpg (194KB, 841x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2197.jpg
194KB, 841x607px
>>140258082
I thought so.
>>
>>140252977

At least we didn't lose two world wars.

kys
>>
File: 1504498915918.jpg (44KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504498915918.jpg
44KB, 640x400px
>>140252977
Blow it out your ass
>>
>>140258609
>joining last second the winner team

yeah, burger morale and jewing
>>
>>140258754
>Turkish

Knew it. Never seen a German above the age of 12 who fucks up English grammar.
>>
>>140257752

Shlomo is my guess.
>>
Yo careful there scooter or you'll get arrested + fined for hate speech. :( Ultimate lol. What a joke, very sad!
>>
>>140258754

And you still lost.....TWICE.

Oh and you are currently destroying Europe again. Thanks for that.
>>
File: 1497901528371.png (1MB, 709x755px) Image search: [Google]
1497901528371.png
1MB, 709x755px
>>140259113
STOP

It is not about the jews in this thread!
>>
>>140252977
Why so burgercist? Also Germans are bygone.
>>
>>140252977
Germany was a major factor in both world wars where over 75 million died. Plus they were the barbarians that knocked out the Romans. Now it's the epicenter of cultural Marxism as much as you think the US is.

Every time the world is improving Germany make SHTF. Erdogan and Germany are probably going to start the next European war.

Before you point out how the world is better without America, you have to concede that Europe is better without Germany.
>>
>>140259296
>>140259705
look at your shithole first

your little excuse of a country wont survive donald ducks first term
>>
>>140259889
You got me, I left paid for home to get a new one. That being said, I don't live in the caliphate.
>>
>>140260368
>caliphate
AfD says no
>>
>>140260546
>AfD
>relevant
>>
>>140257611
don't blame us that your cuck faggot leaders sold you out to the sand niggers.

all the while the pussified German people hide like the cowards they are and let Antifa and the Sand niggers fuck you up the ass and make you there bitch.
>>
>>140260546
Heh..it's not your fault.sub genes and all, Merica still loves you..
>>
>>140256458
I'm sorry is the country that unleashed the third-world hordes on europe and is literally suing countries that don't commit demographic suicide talking about something?

The lack of self-awareness is staggering
>>
>>140260546
Talk to us after the elections, mama Merkel will win in a landslide and you fucking know it
>>
>>140261270
Nigel bringing heat, I love you, no homo.
>>
File: Anglo baby.jpg (147KB, 1024x833px) Image search: [Google]
Anglo baby.jpg
147KB, 1024x833px
>>140261558
<3
>>
File: 1494150496581.jpg (51KB, 574x299px) Image search: [Google]
1494150496581.jpg
51KB, 574x299px
>>140261270
pay debts
>>
Germany, what has happened? Have you lost your industrial fervor? You have replaced your peoples with those who have never raised up industry in their own lands. What is to come of a world where German industry is not renowned?
>>
>>140261744
Fistbumpbrohug.jpeg
>>
>>140261988
fag
>>
File: 1503378572427.jpg (41KB, 448x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503378572427.jpg
41KB, 448x300px
>>140252977

Wow. You Germans are some really fucking stupid morons if you people actually believe in that fantasy.
>>
>>140262381
Mudslime babby fucker.
>>
File: 1504483232680.jpg (299KB, 1024x938px) Image search: [Google]
1504483232680.jpg
299KB, 1024x938px
>>140262429
Dude thats not a German it could be an ass pained Mudslim writing in Human language for the first time
>>
>>140262429
(((germans)))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
>>
File: 1500144897688.jpg (18KB, 255x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500144897688.jpg
18KB, 255x250px
>>140252977
Being German in the current year
>Invite muslims from all over the world into your country because they are all refugees from syria
>Sitting on your couch with your arms folded
>Watching your dad get beheaded
>Watching your mom get gangraped
>If only stupid fat americans weren't holding us back, then we would be nazis!
>Gets acid thrown in face
>Goes on 4chan and makes this thread
>>
File: jinnnnayy.jpg (27KB, 600x239px) Image search: [Google]
jinnnnayy.jpg
27KB, 600x239px
The thing i dislike is, that people choose sides on evil. A lot of people here cheer on americans killing iraqis because they dislike them. I dislike a lot of americans, but if russia would invade america today and kill 1 million of them for oil i would be furious.
>>
>>140252977
tl;dr roach.
>>
>>140263701
Free bomb nigger.
>>
>>140264077
very intelligent and contributing post, thank you, john.
>>
>>140264478
Watch your mouth Ivan. US has much more obese bomb dropping sheboons than you.
>>
>>140252977
It amazes me that so many Americucks on this board want to see their country's collapse accelerate even harder, while simultaneously worshiping the shitty parts of it.
>>
>>140264833
literally 50%

hmm where did I see this kind of number?
>>
>>140264833
Get a better grip on our coat tails.
>>
>>140252977
>>140253111
>>140253216
>>140253298
>>140253391
>>140253485
>>140253589
Why does this autistic russian post with a german flag? You've already been outed and only slavshits insult americans by calling them nazis.
>>
>>140252977
>t. jew
>>
>>140252977
American in Spain here.

I applaud you for the replies you fished.

All of this manifesto is about the suffering of sandjews. They will be the real memory.

Your flag checks out.
>>
even worse than nazis eventually.

the germs are guilty of getting destroyed by jews, and the americans are guilty of being the stick that beat them!
>>
>>140266721
and you are guilty of being a fag, off with your head!
>>
>>140266456
Español reddit space.
>>
File: 1485751944640.jpg (121KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1485751944640.jpg
121KB, 640x616px
>>140266842
i dont take shit from happas, kys
>>
>>140267054
would you take a bullet though
>>
>>140266721
and on top of it, after absolutely genociding the germans, they allow the commie jews to secure europe and go on a rampage in vietnam and korea for literslly no reason. after that they do the jews bidding by attacking the middle east. never has there been such a dumb retard at the wheel of the mothership earth
>>
File: 1503476016715.jpg (22KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1503476016715.jpg
22KB, 400x396px
>>140252977
So Merkel taught you how to speak English and you use that to come shitpost about "Muh West" on a Korean periodical table of elements board?

Good job, Muhammad.
>>
>>140267308
Make sense plox.
>>
>Butthurt Germans can't even understand that Poland will surpass them in every single industry in less than a decade
We in France at least know that Kraut that's why we get closer to Trump Justin caseof
>>
File: acd.jpg (10KB, 267x179px) Image search: [Google]
acd.jpg
10KB, 267x179px
>>140267308
*teleports behind you*

"nothin' personal, kid"
>>
>>140252977
Merkel Nazi detected
>>
>>140267611
yeah i had to explain this to some metrosexual poles in the uk the other day. they were mindcucked by the west complaining about the "bad patriots" in their country. i couldnt use redpilled terms but i told them that in ten years Polan will be laughing.

was really annoying to meet the unbased poles.
>>
>>140252977
>There will be a day when we will look back at the americans just like we look back at nazis now
"Derek Vineyard did nothing wrong" ??
>>
>>140252977
>Truth about USA
>Flag
K bye
>>
>>140268102
yeah the germ is confused. he hates himself and assumes that we look at germs with pure hate like we do the USA
>>
tldr
>>
>>140252977 (OP)
Of all the countries in the world, only three backwaters still use the archaic Imperial system of weights and measures:

Liberia.
Myanmar (a.k.a. “the country formerly known as Burma”)
United States of America.
>>
File: 1485749137461s.jpg (2KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1485749137461s.jpg
2KB, 125x83px
also

>not blaming the jews

never change Germany, never change
>>
>>140252977
>Truth about the USA
BIG IF TRUE
>>
>>140268102
I was going to think about your reply, but you larp as double fag. Kys post haste por favor..
>>
>>140268102
[/joke]

>>140263701
>A lot of people here cheer on americans killing iraqis because they
A country's Governemnt (tied to state budget payoffs to the World Bank) =/= the people in said country working their asses off and being exploited (wage slavery). Prime examples at the moment, when considering both whites and blacks, would be Germany/Sweden/that fenced area near France with rapefugees (number of whits decreasing or getting racemixed, the latter place with its cruel horrors being a result of Humanist Liberal Democracies (Sweden under social democracy, USA, UK, others) bombing Libya and elsewhere)

From the sheer SCOPE of America, saying "americans do X" means nothing since phenomena vary from state to state, and East vs West, NYC vs Rural
>>
>>140252977
Calm down Mehmet.
>>
>>140253589
>23. Until recently Americans couldn't even get to space without russian help. Reminder. Americans have lost every space race except for one irrelevant landing to the moon, which was never repeated because of how completely irrelevant it is and was and always will be, just like their country.

I mean, this is just factually incorrect. There are many factually incorrect things in your little Treatise but this just really reflects the fact you're completely talking out of your ass.

To be honest you sound like a petulant child who just discovered politics.
>>
File: aatus.jpg (42KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
aatus.jpg
42KB, 657x527px
USA has truly been BTFO'D
>>
OP is plain salty, but all the fucking burgers are replying to him with no arguments whatsoever.
"lol mehmet nigger"
"stfu an american stole ur gf"
"lol jelly"
Show some fucking creativity if you want to prove him wrong.
If you can.
>>
>>140252977
>once this changes
Once it changes the new power will be non-whites. Like it or not, only whites have the empathy to look down on the strongest culture slaughtering less strong ones. Everything you said is based off the white man's conception of ethics and history, good luck expressing that in the future caliphate of germinstan.
>>
>>140269103
Blacked..shame finn, top goal tender will pray to mecca.
>>
>>140252977
>>140253111

>1
Nice deflection Hans. People will be saying we did nothing wrong in the future.
>2
There really isn't a single person in the world who's responsible for what their government does. There are 350 million Americans. Only 100 million of them vote. The politicians act completely differently when in office and usually don't do anything they promise, or completely ignore the platform they were elected on. At most a few hundred thousand Americans are responsible for anything America is blamed for. You have no arguments here, just buzzphrases Eurocucks like to use when they feel threatened by not being American.
>3
The average European is stupid. Your point? Look in the mirror at your own attitudes and you'll see what's wrong.
>4
This is pretty much just unfounded. The numbers are around 35% of Americans are obese, but the majority of Obese Americans and Niggers and Spics.
>5
American isn't a race. It's an ethnicity. If Americans are so weak, why are you faggots relying on our military bases for security? It's almost like you're ignoring how you krauts got BTFO'd by England before the US even got involved. Besides, you already fucked up in Russia and would've been overran by the Soviets anyways. If it weren't for us, you would've been a Soviet satellite state. For many European countries, the Marshall plan is the reason most of them even recovered financially. Either Europe would've been Capitalistic or Communistic. Fascism lost the moment Mussolini and Hitler started making such huge blunders.
>6
You said something like this in 3. Stop repeating yourself. Your countries are even more socialistic than ours ever was. The communism-light rhetoric is just retarded. Your medias are pretty publishing all the same crap ours is. Everything you said about the US is true in your countries. You just happen to ignore it all or sweep it under the rug to complain about it on a
Chinese cooking board. It's like you have no self-awareness as a Eurocuck.
>>
>>140253216
>>140253298
7. Europeans have no morals. They are genocidal maniacs. Their countries stand on the graves of tens of millions of people they they slaughtered to the last man, woman, and child. This is historical fact. Their nation is founded on the bones of a genocided people, the indian native population. They kill everyone who disagrees with them, even if they dont disagree and it makes no sense. They worship Moloch(Satan) in their government and nothing will stop them from abusing children at the highest levels of society. I want to make this very clear: This is a Europeans pasttime. You dont see pedo circles in the non-existent fantasy government. Europeans are genetically born satanists, child molesters. They literally are the inbred outcasts out of the steppes of Asia, the bottom of the barrel of trash that wasnt even fit for the horde, because they were too stupid to make it in the real world. When the Islam finally conquers Europe, I suspect Satan will have suffered a great loss.

8. Responsible for communism, countless genocides, massacres, the genocide of Acre, Jerusalem, and dozens of other middle eastern cities--christians and muslims alike-- as well as the constant wars and genocides against their own. I just add this casually and omit many of the things you fucked up besides that, like Africa and the dozens of Asian governments you toppled. All you do every day is to cause pain and suffering throughout the world.
>>
>>140252977
Everything OP said is true. I can tell by the pathetic denial and low brow bants coming from my own burgerbros and crumpets. America is borderline BTFO. It's only a matter of when. In addition, as soon as Mexicans get the opportunity to claim victimhood status it will be over for whites. We will suffer greatly for the underpaid Mexican pseudo-slavery we have been practicing. We never learn from mistakes.
>>
well germany started like what 2 world wars and an incoming 3rd so maybe the US wouldnt be
>>
>>140252977
>Everytime you name the american, it will wail and scream "it's not me, it's the government!".
That's a fact though. The US government is a fake Republic run by globalist, I as an individual have no way to influence what they do because they treat us a tax serfs
>>
File: Hand of David.jpg (94KB, 760x970px) Image search: [Google]
Hand of David.jpg
94KB, 760x970px
America is one messed up Nation. So divided beyond fixing. I pray for you. Sad.

All the white people are welcome to immigrate back to Europa.
>>
>>140253298
9. Europeans are largely not doing anything, they are lazy, homosexual deviants. Before
Chrisianity, the entire world rightly regarded Europeans as pussies and homo lovers. The only reason why Europe is rich at all is because they colonized most of the world and looted indigenous empires.

10. Europe will likely just be militarily defeated by some minor conflict in the near future, it might even be a dozen Muslim Jihadis. Your military is openly a joke, you can't even detect a single 30 year old Somali, now you expect the world to believe that you are impervious to conquest? Holy shit, nobody is buying this crap.

11. Get this: murderers in Europe get their own private vacation resort where they get welfare for 4-5 years before they're released.

12. Europeans are butthurt about not being American. They can't help but project their butthurt any time they talk about America.
>>
when will glorious leader kim jong un destroy mecca and bring peace to the world OP?
When?
>>
>>140270456
>europe is built on the genocide of indians
?
>>
>>140270808
>Europe is rich at all is because they colonized most of the world and looted indigenous empires
What a happy accident, right? Must be guns and germs that made it happen, certainly nothing superior about whites.
>>
File: Boy Stone Angel Sculpture.jpg (87KB, 960x631px) Image search: [Google]
Boy Stone Angel Sculpture.jpg
87KB, 960x631px
>>140270456
>Their nation is founded on the bones of a genocided people, the Indian native population.
Isn't America one giant, ancient, Indian burial ground?
>>
>>140271067
meanwhile italy celebrates leaving the war early,
you traitorous cucks.
>>
>>140253391
13. Europeans are butthurt about not having freedom of speech. They literally are not allowed to be critical of their government or anything related to officially accepted histories on facebook.

14. Europeans love letting muslims kill and rape innocent people in their own countries. They have no compassion or understanding of the suffering of their own people. To compensate they have to go on a Korean Knitting forum to complain about Americans.

15. Europeans love killing themselves. You think the Japanese were bad? Europe spent 3000 years of it's history at war with itself. They even let in foreigners to do it for them because they're too lazy to now.

16. Europeans hate peace. Same as the nazi germans. Europe held tons of inquisitions and religious wars against it's own population. The Kraut menace will not stop until they've replace Europe with Somali welfare queens while blaming Americans for all their problems. As we can see, they won't even blame Russia for Ukraine, and instead blame America who had nothing to do with Russian incursions into Ukraine.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>140252977
>5. Americans are a dying, weak race. If you can hate one thing, hate weakness. The US is in a bad spot where Europe MIGHT be in 20-30 years.
>The US has no real culture of truth, they thrive on their "acceptance". Remember: The only reason that Europe is at all on the equality trip is because we are forced by the US. Europe would literally be Nazi right now, filled to the top with 99.999% whites if it wasnt for the US, always remember this.
---------------------------
>America is weak
>Forced Europe to do things they did not want to
>Has never fought an equal, never fought a war on home turf
>Too strong to have an equal, no country could land on mainland USA(since 1900 lets say), no country has the logistics nor the staging areas.
>This is a bad thing to the kraut
>>
Lmfaooo. I literally had a German in my platoon that wanted to be a Muhreen. You guys have the biggest inferiority complexes in Europe. TLDR, talk about autistic angst.... Sad!
>>
>>140271393
1. Italy was not able to continue the fight anyway.
2. The armistice was signed without Mussolini's consent, who fled north and started the Social Republic.
Learn your facts before talking.
>>
>>140253485
17. Their #1 export is Whining and that Whining is to destroy the family, promote gay rights and hedonism.
So the European union both directly kills you and then it makes your children believe that they should take hormones, not reproduce and ultimately kill themselves. All to serve moloch, their semi-official satanic version of God.

18. The European nation has never been in a real war with a non-European nation. Scaring away Saracen raiders and doing one crusade don't count. All your wars are against yourself. You have never given your own nations peace until the US intervened post-WWII and yet you talk all high and mighty about how much you're better than Americans.

19. Europeans are literally controlled by ISIS, at least they will be in a few years. They literally welcome foreign invaders who use torture regularly and believe in stoning women to death for being raped while denying it in order to not be called racist every day. They literally glorify ISIS as part of their wining about America.

20. Europeans are some of the most spoilt people on earth. You get free defense from American garrisons and complain about them all the time. You wanted to suck a black dick instead of a white one? Let in more migrants. Your entire society is degenerated and the world knows it.
>>
>>140252977
You sent women and children "directly" to the gas chambers you filthy kraut. That was a deliberate act, not collateral damage. And you fuckers have no guilt. It's always "the Nazis did it, not us." Bull-fucking-shit. Germany is one of the most disgusting nations in history, and you fuckers are paying for it now. Hope those Muslims teach you a lesson. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Remember that you filthy scum.
>>
>>140258754
>Joining at the most strategic time to put the boot on Germany's neck twice
Tell me when the nazis had a base on US soil
>had your chance to be superpower but krauts are too autistic to be diplomatic
>>
>>140253589
21. In Europe. Raping and murdering Children is literally legal if you're a non-white. There are many countries that allow this, but Europe is the only non-middle-eastern region that allows this.

22. In Europe they literally ban things that sound too scary while claiming results that never have actually been verified while complaining about America. Does anyone care? Of course not. That is their target goal. To cause as much self-unaware butthurt as possible while getting raped by Somali migrants for Satan.

23. Until recently Europeans couldn't even get to space without American help. Reminder, Europeans literally lie about historically facts while complain about america on a cantonese cake forum. Europeans have never been in the space race yet like to act like they're better than americans.

24. Why do we let Europeans use these made up units like "meter" and "gram?" They have these measurements at our expense. We have to convert around just because they refuse to be logical. Really, you are measuring in some politically motivated French revolution system? Wow, sounds like you are still in the stone age. Can you count beyond 10? I mean you only have 10 fingers right, should be a hard job for a European.
>>
>>140272648
>>140268262
New-fag
doesn't read rest of board, 4chan reaches new heights of austim
>>
File: 6f2.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6f2.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>140252977
Why don't you look into your own shitfest of a country before you talk about the Americunts?
>>
>>140273452
New-fag. Literally calls himself newfag. 4-chan reaches new heights of autism.
>>
>>140253216
Froggies did Libya
>>
> There will be a day when we will look back at the americans just like we look back at nazis now.

Awesome! So I get to larp as myself without even larping?
>>
>>140273622
america attempts: INTELLIGENCE
>>
>>140254219
>spells kurva with v
You're obviously some non-Polish slav.
>>
>>140273836
American nigger LARPing behind Kekistani flag attempts: Intelligence.
>>
>>140274009
Jew hiding behind america flag attempting to show dominance in the world

america same dental hygiene as a third world nation.
india has a better education system than you.
God is Great
>>
>>140274387
Lots of LARPing American niggers hiding behind meme flags on today.
>>
>>140274568
Kill the Nigger with the Chicken Nuggers
>>
>>140252977
>the country that invented virtually all modern tech will lose power
if the US goes down the rest of the world will already be a nuclear hellscape
>>
>>140274789
That's was Hillary's plan. But America had to vote DRUMPFT
>>
This is the best thing I have read for the last few months.Good job OP
>>
>>140269131
Fuck off, spaghetti vendor.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.