[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZUCKOCAUST: HOW WE WIN EDITION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: NipplesProtrudingInCongress.jpg (40KB, 745x1024px) Image search: [Google]
NipplesProtrudingInCongress.jpg
40KB, 745x1024px
These articles are how we win. We need to spread the quotes about how he views ugos, the sexist nature of his facemash site, push questions over what disciplinary action Harvard took against him (he claims he left the school to focus on facebook) and find out why he needed to hack in to facebook, a site he supposedly created. GO!

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2003/11/4/hot-or-not-website-briefly-judges/?page=single

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2003/11/19/facemash-creator-survives-ad-board-the/
>>
http://archive.is/O9nmF

http://archive.is/ipPt
>Archived 5 years ago
>>
>>140251837
Just over a month after two Harvard alums competed in the Miss America Pageant, a website created by Mark E. Zuckerberg ’06 gave students a chance to rate their peers using ID photos taken from online House facebooks.

“Were we let in for our looks? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes,” proclaimed the site, which Zuckerberg has now taken offline.
>>
>>140251837

He began at 8:13 p.m. last Tuesday: “I need to think of something to occupy my mind. Easy enough—now I just need an idea...”

Just 95 minutes later, at 9:48 p.m., he added another entry.

“The Kirkland facebook is open on my computer desktop and some of these people have pretty horrendous facebook pics,” he wrote. “I almost want to put some of these faces next to pictures of farm animals and have people vote on which is more attractive.”

Then, just before 1 a.m., a new post: “12:58am. Let the hacking begin.”
>>
File: IMG_3156.jpg (208KB, 1242x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3156.jpg
208KB, 1242x1200px
>>140251837

>/POL/ DECLARES TOTAL MEMETIC WAFARE UPON MARK ZUCKERBERG

>SPREAD THE WORD

>CREATE AND BUMP ANTI-FB AND ANTI-ZUCC THREADS

>POST ANTI-ZUCC MEMES

>WEAKEN HIS PUBLIC AMONG NORMIES

>STORM NORMIE FB PAGES WITH REDPILLING MEMES, SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AGAINST ZUCKERBERG

>DESTROY HIS SENSE OF SECURITY ON FACEBOOK, HIS PROPAGANDA PLATFORM FOR HIS 2020 PRESIDENTIAL RUN

IT'S TIME AGAIN, /POL/ PREPARE YOU MEMES AND SHITPOSTS, STEEL YOUR RESOLVE, WE WILL DESTROY HIS AMBITIONS IN A TOTAL PREEMPTIVE MEMETIC WAR

GET IN HERE

>>140249233
>>
>>140252219
Get in here, this is the answer, this is some primo opposition research that is being completely ignored
>>
>>140251837
Mark E. Zuckerberg ’06 said he was accused of breaching security, violating copyrights and violating individual privacy by creating the website, www.facemash.com, about two weeks ago.

The charges were based on a complaint from the computer services department over his unauthorized use of on-line facebook photographs, he said.

Zuckerberg said he will not be forced to withdraw or leave school for any amount of time, but declined to elaborate on whether the board took some lesser action.

He said he was notified on Nov. 3 that his case would appear before the Ad Board, the day after he decided to take the site down, partly due to sharp criticism of the site’s use of ID photos and ranking students according to attractiveness.
>>
http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/09/mark-zuckerbergs-most-douchiest-moments/calling-facebook-users-dumb-fucks

Months before taking the company public, Zuckerberg took then-girlfriend Priscilla Chan and several friends down to Uruguay’s southeastern coast for some R&R. But before heading out, he shot over a list of outrageous demands to the owner of the house he was renting. Not only did he demand all the furniture be removed and replaced, the house needed to be scrubbed down with “special chemicals” and each guest had to be given their own house servant. Guess when you’re balling like that you can be a dick with your demands.
>>
>>140253134
Another exposition from Losse's book tells the tale of Facebook employees being forced to idolize Zuckerberg on his 22nd Birthday. The author, also known as employee No. 51, confirms receiving a memo stating all women in the office had to “wear a T-shirt with Mark’s picture on it,” while all men were told to rock Adidas sandals. “The gender coding was clear: women were to declare allegiance to Mark, and men were to become Mark, or to at least dress like him,” wrote Losse. And we thought those spoiled brats on My Super Sweet 16 were horrible.
>>
>>140253134
“I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS…People just submitted it. I don’t know why...Dumb fucks.” The infamous IMs shared by an anonymous college friend and then 19-year-old Mark Zuckerberg. Business Insider reports the exchange took place during the early launch days of The Facebook, with the CEO mocking users for their willingness to share personal data on the social network. He'll never live this one down.
>>
File: sinners.jpg (684KB, 2184x1706px) Image search: [Google]
sinners.jpg
684KB, 2184x1706px
Help me out here guys
>>
>>140254378
BUMP
>>
You guys support a crackhead pedophile.

I don't even care about Zuckerberg, why do you guys think I would vote for him? Cause he's rich? I don't give a shit, I don't think social media makes the world better and I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't seriously contributed to the worlds greater good.

He's not as retarded and selfish as Trump, but 98% of people fall into that category, doesn't qualify them to be president
>>
>>140254924
>You guys support a crackhead pedophile.
This is an anti-zuck thread friendo
>>
File: pols_with_zuck.jpg (339KB, 1774x1201px) Image search: [Google]
pols_with_zuck.jpg
339KB, 1774x1201px
DAILY REMINDER
>>
>>140255312
>Lost All Contant
>>
File: bye_bye_zuck_version.jpg (1MB, 1920x1590px) Image search: [Google]
bye_bye_zuck_version.jpg
1MB, 1920x1590px
>>140255469
Go away stormweenie
>>
>>140252114
>>140252210
These two things were literally in that film The Social Network. Have people forgotten about this already?
>>
>>140255312
>/pol/ belongs to a member of (((the tribe)))
kys faggot
>>
>>140251837
Have another bump
>>
File: large-1492477556.png (84KB, 172x172px) Image search: [Google]
large-1492477556.png
84KB, 172x172px
>>140255949
Really? I never watched that fag shit and I've never heard people mention any of it, this thread needs more opposition research then.

>>140256124
>>140254508
Thanks friends
>>
File: 1480633184353.png (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480633184353.png
41KB, 250x250px
>>140256084
>>
File: demrus.jpg (117KB, 971x739px) Image search: [Google]
demrus.jpg
117KB, 971x739px
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.