[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So true.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14

This is crazy, the world is in the hands of 3 big Dictators that just want to fuck it up.
>>
>>140249966
>Trump
>dictator
>DPRK having any power
wew
>>
>>140249966
omg really made me thing
this is powerful
>>
>>140249966
Putin is powerless everywhere but russia and some insignificant territories bordering russia.
lil kimmy will get his shit pushed so far in hell be tasting it for a week if he so much as scratches a single sork or burger.
And trump cant do shit...he is the biggest let down in the history of let downs, hes twisted by his advisors and crippled by his opponents.
Autistic frog fans on this very site have excersized more influence than those three combined.
>>
>>140249966
They are not the ones destroying my country with mass immigration
>>
>>140249966
It is a good comic.

But I'm pretty sure the implication is that they're man-babies, not dictators.

Trump isn't a dictator--just a powerless president. Kim is a dictator, but powerless. Putin is an oligarch whose economy sucks.

All three are basically throwing tantrums to pretend that they have power.

But they don't.
>>
File: obbbb.jpg (127KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
obbbb.jpg
127KB, 766x960px
Reminder that Kimmy began his successful nuclear tests in 2009, one year after this Indonesian golfer was smiling his way into oblivion
>>
>>140249966
>not Putin, Trump, Xi kicking around a butterball of Kim

2/10 shitlib pic
>>
>Trump is a dictator
>hasn't achieved anything he said he would in his campaign
pick one
>>
>>140249966
daily slide thread, sage and move on
>>
File: Really made me think desu.png (1MB, 1093x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Really made me think desu.png
1MB, 1093x1077px
>>140249966
>the world is in the hands of 3 big Dictators
>>
>>140249966
because world history began with Trump,Putin and Kim.The _neocohens never did anything wrong !
>>
I think it should be China in place of trump
>>
File: koreatron.jpg (890KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
koreatron.jpg
890KB, 1920x1080px
>>140249966
>>
>>140249966
Google has more power than all three of them combined
>>
>>140250860
>Justice Neil Gorsuch
>nothing
Go back to your inbreeding, Nigel.
>>
>>140249966
>he thinks literal pawns have a say in the matter
>okay maybe not Kim but my point still stands
>>
>>140249966
>1 post by this id

Also Russia has no power.
>>
>>140249966
How do the jews fit into this? lemme guess... drumph because.
>>
>>140249966
wtf did putin do to anyone?
I understand stupid libshits argument behind trump
but why is putin "bad"?
because he hates gays? is that it?
he hasn't done anything that affects anything but russia

not to mention Xi also hates gays and is actually taking over other lands
why isn't he in this stupid piece of "art"
>>
File: Moloch.jpg (148KB, 1284x772px) Image search: [Google]
Moloch.jpg
148KB, 1284x772px
>>140249966
This is one of the best political cartoons I've ever seen in my life. Absolutely genius. Stunning. Unprecedented. Thought-provoking. Unequivocal Perfection in art.
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
B-b-but where's the jews?
>>
File: IMG_4050.jpg (19KB, 219x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4050.jpg
19KB, 219x200px
>>140249966
>dictator
>>
File: kim_jong_un_suiza.jpg (442KB, 655x457px) Image search: [Google]
kim_jong_un_suiza.jpg
442KB, 655x457px
>>140251613
Kim is also a puppet. "Bad cop, good cop" shit, he's more of a insane cop, but still. Most recent conflicts are all orchestrated. We are living in the end of debt supercycle, this is a very crucial period for them - they need to deleverage. Similar period was in the 30s-40s last century and what was happening back then? Yeah.

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/111225/Timestwo/int10.html
>>
File: 1481390844161.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1481390844161.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>>140249966
toasting in a shill bread
>>
>>140250800
>Trump isn't a dictator--just a powerless president. Kim is a dictator, but powerless. Putin is an oligarch whose economy sucks.

THIS IS AWE-SOME!!! *clap clap clap-clap-clap*
THIS IS AWE-SOME!!! *clap clap clap-clap-clap*...
>>
>>140249966
>Putin
>Not King Chink
>>
>>140249966

So? Modern humans inherently, almost by instinct, seek to destroy, because deep down we can't stand to be conscious next to other human beings.

The next step in our evolution is to become robots or to go extinct. There is no in-between.
>>
>>140250420
>racist
>sexist
>homophobic
>islamophobic
>transphobic
>hispaniphobic
>mexiphobic
>fascist
>misogynist
>xenophobic
>right wing
>nationalist
>anti semitic
>anti equality
>anti BLM
>capitalist
>colonialist

I don't know. He seems to be a dictator to the rest of us, and he's very authoritarian. Just because he works in a republic white house country doesn't mean he's not a dictator.
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>140249966
1) Putin doesn't want to fuck the world up at all, he just wants Russia to be strong.

2) Trump isn't evil, and i genuinely believe he wants what's best for the USA, it's just he's way in over his head and he probably went into the job thinking he could just delegate the shit out of everything like with his companies, and he can't, and that's his only card, and he has no idea what to do.

3) It's so incredibly cute that you think Fatboy-Kim is anything even close to Putin and Trump, or any other 1st world country leader. He's a little retard who has set himself on a nuclear path he's likely realizing is a really bad idea, but he can't back down without looking like a complete fucking idiot.
>>
>Trump
>Dictator
Does anyone have that clip when Drump calls Buchanan a Hitler-lover?

"He's a Hitler lover, probably an anti-Semite. He hates the blacks, he hates the gays."

I saw it on Get me Roger Stone, it was around 2000. Just think that it's ironic that the left literally uses the same tactics Trump did lol.
>>
>>140254591
>buzzwords
>half of them just insults that aren't even true
>has no real arguement
SAAAAAGE
>>
>>140249966
forgot erdogan
>>
>>140254591
>this is what a dictatorship looks like to the EU

consider that maybe, the problem isnt having one person in charge but having shitty people at the top such as the circlejerk at the top of the eu
>>
>>140249966
When the media doesnt stop to lie in our faces with their annoying propaganda, people have to wage to kill them all.
>>
>>140255302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk-s8hrmpFE

closest i found
>>
>>140254591
>racist
Absolute bullshit, not even close, trump is a capitalist and capitalists are not racist, because to be a GOOD capitalist you have to... CAPITALISE on everyone's abilities; there's no room for racism.

>Sexist
Everyone is a fucking sexist. Men are sexists, women are incredibly sexist. sexism is a non fucking issue because it's a concept as old as sapience itself.

>Homophobic
He literally said he couldn't be more proud that he got applause from Republicans when he announced his support of LGBT; REPUBLICANS! The people traditionally anti-gay were applauding his support of gays and he said he couldn't be more proud they were doing that.
MORE than that, trump has been pro gay rights forever - waaay before it was popular to do so; because he's a fucking wall street coke huffing shithead who hasn't got time for ridiculous shit like homophobia - it has no place in the cutthroat world of performance performance performance, especially as gay men are often incredibly adept at their jobs.

>Islamophobic
That's a bad thing? You'd have to be a buttfucking retard to not be Islamophobic in this day and age; They're literally the most barbaric religion on earth right now, bar none.

>Hispaniphobic
Total bullshit, being anti illegal immigration has nothing to do with hating hispanics (which falls under racist too by the way)

>Mexiphobic
That's retarded, Mexico is a country, not a fucking race. Sometimes countries are shit.
Sometimes countries need to get their shit together.

>Fascist
Please for the sake of all that is holy go and google what fascism actually is and stop throwing around words you don't understand.

>Xenophobic
That's racism again you dunce, he's not xenophobic at all. See the roman empire - they had no room for racism and xenophobia because they were trying to make the most out of everyone. They had slaves, but of no particular race; slavery was a class thing.

>Right wing
How is that even a fucking insult? is Left wing an insult?

>>
>>140249966
look up the word dictator.

if Trump were dictator, we would have repealed Obamacare and already have a fucking wall built.
>>
>>140256130
this, love it

Also the whole point of Drumpf doing this is to get a Republican in the presidency, as Pat was the main reason Clinton got elected.
>>
>>140256186
>See the roman empire - they had no room for racism and xenophobia because they were trying to make the most out of everyone
And look where that got them
>>
>>140256186
>See the roman empire - they had no room for racism and xenophobia because they were trying to make the most out of everyone.
that worked out well for them
>>
>>140256186
>>140254591
>Nationalist
Sweet merciful Christ, someone of a particular nation putting the needs of that nation first?!
Whatever next?! Mothers and fathers that love THEIR children more than those of strangers?! Well we just have to put a fucking stop to this shit now don't we?!

>Anti-Semetic
Name one.
Single.
Sliver of a fucking thing that he's ever done or said that could even out of context be construed as VAGUELY anti-semetic.

>Anti-equality
Equality of opportunity or equality of outcome?
And don't be a little bitchboy and say 'both' because that's absolutely not true.

>Anti-BLM
Anti domestic terror? God forbid.
No, you're right, what we all need to do is lower our expectations of black people when it comes to their capacity to behave in a civilized manner and peacefully protest - all that shit Martin Luther King did and said was just hot air - you're right, I mean they're just stupid niggers after all, they can't be expected to behave like civilized people and not smash the shit out of the towns they live in and loot...
You fucking bar-lowering soft-bigotry practicing racist cunt.

>Capitalist
NO SHIT SHERLOCK.
YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO WALK ME THROUGH HOW YOU SOLVED THIS CAPER. LET ME GET THE POPCORN.

>Colonialist
Colonialism is literally.
Listen to me.
LITERALLY, the best thing that humanity has ever invented.
Ever.
Do you know what colonialism is?
It's when a bunch of people with superior technology go to a place, overthrow it using said echnology, and then GIVE IT AWAY FREELY TO THE PEOPLE THEY CONQUERED.

Let me tell you about Great Britain.
Believe it or a not, a long time ago, Britain was a tribal shithole - everyone there lived in mud huts, people constantly died of horrific diseases. Then it was conquered by the Romans, who gave them insane tech for free. Then Britain went on to conquer the fucking world.
Do you think they could have done that without being colonized?
Do you?
>>
>>140256844
>>140256905
It fucking worked big time.

Historians have been bickering since the fall itself about WHAT caused its collapse, and the best explanation that's been cobbled together is that it was a miasma of things.
And anyone saying "IT WAS EXCLUSIVELY X/Y/Z" almost certainly is...
A) Wrong.
and B) Has an agenda.

Empires collapse.
It's just what they do.
Not one single historic empire has lasted forever because nature simply does not allow such rigidity. It's evolution. Creatures change over time because the nature of the universe demands it, and to stubbornly attempt to fight this law is akin to trying to stop an avalanche with your hands.
>>
File: doofuspepe.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
doofuspepe.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>140250800

>Trump is a powerless president
>>
>>140249966
You forgot Angela Merkel.
>>
>>140254591
>A democratically elected official is a dictator.

WEW LAD
>>
>>140249966
Kim/best korea is not even close to being on the same playing field in terms of global influence, amount of clay and population. They do have plenty of fanatical citizens though, which is fucking awesome.
>>
File: 1504285637222.jpg (50KB, 678x569px) Image search: [Google]
1504285637222.jpg
50KB, 678x569px
>>140251020
>>
>>140249966
Should meme this image to piss the Chi-coms into mitigating action.
>>
File: hacktheplanet.jpg (125KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
hacktheplanet.jpg
125KB, 960x960px
>>
>>140257934
>Empires collapse.
>It's just what they do.
Right, the fact that multiple distinct ethnic groups reside within it which always causes frictions is pure coincidence. Separatists are a thing in every empire, and they cause trouble from time to time. Also nobody is saying that it was one thing that caused the fall of Rome, but multiculturalism was a part of it.
>>140258444
>literally Hitler
>>
>>140249966
>Trump being enough of a pussy or manlet to play divegrass
>>
>>140249966
You don't seem to under stand the definition of dictator. Or big. Or the number 3.
>>
>>140259022
Ah, see, you're confusing multiculturalism (i.e. let's blend everyone and everything together) with pragmatic encouragement of the people you conquer (i.e. saying SOME of you can come here IF you fucking assimilate, but the ones that aren't ready for that, you can stay where you are and we'll build you schools and teach you whatever you're willing to learn).

Like the British Empire's relationship with India.

That's how you're supposed to do it - there's ONE culture; the conquering culture. Stuff from other cultures can be allowed to be added to it, but only when agreed upon by said dominating culture.

NEVER can it be allowed for conquered cultures to just move in and spread all of their bad ideas into the main culture unchecked. It's the perogative of the main culture to pick and choose whatever good bits they can find, and teach-away the shitty bits.
>>
>>140256186
>>140257486
why are you biting the bait

retard
>>
>>140260384
Because it isn't bait.
People actually, genuinely, earnestly believe this shit.

Does that poster actually believe it? probably not, he's probably trolling.
But nevertheless, people DO believe this dumb shit and spout it carelessly as though it were fact.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.