[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTENTION TRUMPITES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0540.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0540.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
I'm on the fence, a friend of mine tried convincing me the other day that your POTUS is objectively bad. Please respond to the following:

- "the wall? It's too expensive at 30B and never going to happen, it was always just a meaningless campaign pledge"

- "Trump is a narcissistic liar who intentionally creates polarization in the media, he lies more than he tells the truth. His practices are corrupt because he hasn't released tax returns and family runs his business interests, etc"

- "His government is such a mess nearly everyone is leaking or trying to quit, it's gotten so bad he's had to appoint his son to seven portfolios because he couldn't find anyone else"

- "trumpcare is bad, just a tax break for the rich which will cost more to the poor"

- "john Oliver, is solid investigative reporting, you need to watch it to get informed" (I kid you not)

Your thoughts? I can accept that Trump is inexperienced in government and a weak leader (could not coordinate a health care bill by his own party). But the rest seems like partisan hysteria from your liberal media instead of policy discussion. I just want the facts
>>
File: 1500246129852.png (205KB, 1393x1921px) Image search: [Google]
1500246129852.png
205KB, 1393x1921px
>>140246832
33% approval rating and declining fast
>>
File: 1471483110975.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1471483110975.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>140247168
>polls
>>
the fact that your friend gets his news from cable ha ha funny man is enough for you to stop being his friend.

sage. sage in real life.
>>
>>140247245
>pepes
>>
File: laughing pepe.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
laughing pepe.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>140247468
>getting triggered by memes
>>
File: 1477754119105.jpg (95KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1477754119105.jpg
95KB, 717x880px
>>140247598
>>
File: 1493748898768.png (1MB, 1200x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1493748898768.png
1MB, 1200x1218px
>>140246832
the wall
>>
File: pepe punch.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
pepe punch.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>140247914
>>
>>140246832
forgot to hide your flag
sage
>>
File: IMG_4234.png (211KB, 1834x1366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4234.png
211KB, 1834x1366px
>>140247914
Fake oldfag
>>
>>140248520
if you faggots woulda just lurked like everyone else for awhile, we wouldnt hate you so much
>>
>>"the wall? It's too expensive at 30B and never going to happen, it was always just a meaningless campaign pledge"
30B is pocket change in the US. The military budget alone is almost a trillion dollars a year. The wall will get built.

>> "Trump is a narcissistic liar who intentionally creates polarization in the media, he lies more than he tells the truth.
Like what? People who call him a liar need to learn the difference between disagreeing with someone's political values and knowingly providing false information. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't make them a liar. It just looks dishonest to call him a liar.

>>His practices are corrupt because he hasn't released tax returns and family runs his business interests, etc"
He HAS released all his tax returns that are required by law. What he hasn't released is his VERY OLD tax returns. The left only wants those so they can target his former business partners. This is harassment, and it is illegal. Trump is under no legal or moral obligation to provide this information.

>>"His government is such a mess nearly everyone is leaking or trying to quit"
A false perception. Trump's method has always been rapid turnover of personnel, aka "You're fired." We all saw it on The Apprentice and we voted for it anyway. Most of the people leaving are Obama holdovers, and we are thrilled they are leaving. It's called letting the swamp drain itself. A few of our allies have resigned, but we always expected it. Steve Bannon himself said he would only be there a year, and he was.
>>
>>140246832
>- "the wall? It's too expensive at 30B and never going to happen, it was always just a meaningless campaign pledge"

Social benefits for illegals and law enfocement against illegals cost the country far more than that.
The wall would help reduce both and as such pays of..

>- "Trump is a narcissistic liar who intentionally creates polarization in the media, he lies more than he tells the truth. His practices are corrupt because he hasn't released tax returns and family runs his business interests, etc"

He has released his tax returns, read them faggot. He isn't being intentionally poralizing. He's just being himself, which means he's being a guy who grew up among construction workers and went to a military academy. Something about these male dominated areas triggers the twinks too much.

>- "His government is such a mess nearly everyone is leaking or trying to quit, it's gotten so bad he's had to appoint his son to seven portfolios because he couldn't find anyone else"

Nope. He's firing people who proove them selves to be incompetent. The only problem is him employing his daughter.

>- "trumpcare is bad, just a tax break for the rich which will cost more to the poor"

Dafuq. No. The dude just wants private healthcare without government subsidies because it costs the tax payers and individuals less. While he of course is trying to impose more fair market rules so health insunrrances can't just fuck over their custommers.

>- "john Oliver, is solid investigative reporting, you need to watch it to get informed" (I kid you not)

...I'll try but it will probably end up as some liberal faggot, art student and the like.
>>
>>140247914
>mocks use of memes
>freely uses equally faggy memes
>>
>>140246832
It doesn't matter what you think leaf
>>
>>140246832
>the wall? It's too expensive at 30B
There's no price tag on freedom and security from subhumans
>Trump is a narcissistic liar
Every politician is, atleast he's not a sly crook like most of them
>His government is such a mess nearly everyone is leaking or trying to quit
That's because these people are used to corruption, the people will adjust to a new type of Washington the swamp will the be drained the city country will endure.

>john oliver
>looks up flag
oh
>>
>>140246832
Why is the globalist media trying so hard to make him look bad?
>>
>>140249510
I agree with most of these points, but the lying thing should be clarified. I asked him about this, and the immediate point he gave was the "white nationalist thing" where Trump gave a delayed condemnation about white nationalists, and then apparently turned around to say the exact opposite days later

would appreciate your opinions on m. Oliver as well. I know he's a joke on pol, but I'd like to see exactly why
>>
File: john-oliver's-hypnosis.jpg (372KB, 1465x641px) Image search: [Google]
john-oliver's-hypnosis.jpg
372KB, 1465x641px
>>140246832
>john oliver
>>
>>140246832
Get off the fence, and get on the wall!
>>
they should spend this money for flood protection
>>
>>140250331
Oh, you're right. Trump publicly revoked his condemnation of the KKK, the neo-Nazis, and the white supremacists. I guess your friend caught him. You should tell him that. In fact, tell him to go around warning other people that Trump revoked his condemnation of these groups when he condemned Antifa.
>>
>>140246832
Illegal immigration costs the united states $117 Billion a year you stupid fuck.

The media is a toxic gatekeeper on "truth" and fact that has shifted the Overton window leftwards in a deliberate propaganda campaign across decades.

Lol.

Any healthcare reform is impossible so long as we continue to enable illegal immigration.

What disagreements of opinion do Jon Oliver, Jon "Stewart", Stephan Colbert, and Trevor Noah hold? How severe are they?

Imagine getting your opinions and ideas from comedians that all jerk each other off.
>>
>>140246832
Stop listening to what he says.

Watch what he does.

Read the art of war.

Read the art of the deal.

you will understand all.
>>
I like Trump, as long as he'll let me work for 200k starting in Silicon Valley.
>>
>>140248442
All you need to do to convince normies of the necessity of the wall is show them funkytown.webm
>>
File: 1486836617294.jpg (63KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
1486836617294.jpg
63KB, 257x257px
>>140251231
This information should be publicized and distributed to normies
>>
File: 1503121038249.png (2MB, 1873x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1503121038249.png
2MB, 1873x1800px
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.