[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female inferiority and daughters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1482712371861.jpg (228KB, 742x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1482712371861.jpg
228KB, 742x1246px
Say you raise a young white daughter pol.
She listens to you about remaining faithful
She understands the responsability of relationship commitment
She doesn't want to race mix
She knows that raising her own child should be done with planning and care.
But she wants to go to university, she wants to get a degree in something and looks to you for support or approval. Shes excited for when she gets to cast her first ballot

Pol almost entirely believes women are lesser creatures, that we aren't as intelligent and need to obey. As much as there are other fascets of this conversation that I engage in with you all, theyre mostly hostile affairs.

How would you go about breaking the news to your daughter that she's not the mental equal of other men? That she doesn't deserve to and shouldn't seek higher education, and that she most certainly shouldn't be voting?

This isn't a muh feminism troll thread or slide thread. I just want genuine answers.
>>
If I raised her, she wouldn't be as dumb as most women.

Its not that ALL women are less than men, it's the AVERAGE women is less than the average man.
If she's smart enough to know everything you listed, she's on the other end of that bellcurve.
>>
>>140246585
Simply without lying about equality. Evolutionary specialization gave women a natural expertise in determinate fields and tasks. You'll have to discern if she's willing to follow dead end degrees enforced on women by modern social myths can only turn her into a trainwreck, unless there's genuine talent in her field of choice.
In that case, double check if the uni is a commie infested shithole.
>>
>>140246585
>>140247940
Basically this. Its women THESE DAYS who are intellectual mongs on average. Most of them have been brainwashed by Academia and can't hold their own in a conversation for shit. This is why /pol/ both denounces women and looks for suitable partners to continue the white race at the same time. We are looking for mates on the higher side of the bell curve. As all creatures do by nature.
>>
>>140246585
If someone actually managed to raise a daughter the right way, said daughter wouldn't even WANT those things. She would be looking forward to her father finding her a good husband.
Which means that you conveniently left out the fact that this hypothetical /pol/dad would teach her that her most important duty is to be a wife and a mother.
>>
>>140248469
that may be so but pol says nothing about women who prove themselves intelligent getting exceptions, and the fact that such exceptions only spurr the masses to want in on it more its not unreasonable to think that even if you had a brilliant 120iq daughter that freeing her would do more damage to society than it makes up for.

all things considered though thats 3 people out of 3 so far who straight up would not tell their daughter anything but treat them as a peer to men her age.
>>
>>140248936
>people dont want what they cant have if you just teach them not to
I don't think you've been around children much
>she should want to be a wife and mother
She's not going to see those things as mutually exclusive.
>>
File: 1504470134877.jpg (33KB, 720x646px) Image search: [Google]
1504470134877.jpg
33KB, 720x646px
>>140246585
People talk about evolution

but I just want a qt gf who loves me :(
>>
>>140249559
I understand that sentiment.
>>
>>140246585
>Posts with transgender flag.
>OP not a real woman.
>>
>>140249635
Tbh theres something in the evolution stuff
But I dont think that women are THAT lesser than men.

Ofc women arent designed for physical work and all that but honestly this hoe epidemic is due to bad raising and aberrancy display in the media.

And raising matters like 65 percent I think, If one could raise up their daughter to be based, (to know that you have to work for what you want to get and that you're not entitled for anything just because you have a vagina), then women would be much better members of society , and they would get much more respect.

Honestly that has to be implemented into the nuclear family structure;raise women as men. Life is tough to both of us, thus strength and intelligence is a must to gain. That would create a much stronger society.

Honestly I dont think women are dumb default, but they get pretty fucked up by the media and bad raising. Thats why based girls are a rarity...

Ofc theres a lotta problems with us men too , but we talk about women now....

I hope that was not a bait
>>
/pol/ doesn't have an answer to that question because they probably never engage in meaningful conversation with women, if they have conversation with women at all
>>
Wrong perspective, the most important thing women can do is family and kids. Men can take care of having job and providing.
We are meant to work together as family.
Problem is feminisum convinced women that mens job is somehow more important and disirable.
Not that women dont deserve edication and carier,they simply have more important things to do.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.