[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of Us! One of Us!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Topless man arrested after scrawling, ‘Stop Muslim grooming gangs’ on his skin

WSSPORT

Topless man arrested after scrawling, ‘Stop Muslim grooming gangs’ on his skin

A man has been arrested after taking off his top and scrawling, ‘White children matter’ and ‘Stop Muslim grooming gangs’ on his skin.

>Unemployed Jimmy Lamb, 24, then stood on the street in Newcastle and Gateshead, before being arrested on suspicion of stirring up racial hatred.

>Jimmy said, ‘I saw the stories in the papers about the grooming gang. I thought to myself, this is one race chasing another race because they think that race is inferior.

>‘It frustrated me no-one would describe these people as Muslim, only Asian. I wanted to raise awareness that this is a serious issue and it is not going to go away.

>‘The racial and religious elements have not been addressed. The responses I got from people were all positive. I even got a few handshakes.’
http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/14/topless-man-arrested-after-scrawling-stop-muslim-grooming-gangs-on-his-skin-6851405/
>>
>I haven’t been charged with anything but the police have told me they will be informing me via letter if they will be taking it any further.

>Last week it was revealed that 17 men and one woman were convicted of trafficking, grooming and sex offences against vulnerable young girls after a series of trials at Newcastle Crown Court.

>Newcastle city centre councillor Dipu Ahad said: ‘People who focus on religion or culture do not really care about the victims. They are not out trying to help, or work out solutions to this problem.
>>
>>
>>140246639
>Dipu Ahad
And these fucks think a guy like that can speak for Newcastle?
>>
>arrested on suspicion of stirring up racial hatred

And people think the shit that happens in comic books like Judge Dredd are pure satire.
>>
>>140246639
>>Newcastle city centre councillor Dipu Ahad said: ‘People who focus on religion or culture do not really care about the victims. They are not out trying to help, or work out solutions to this problem.

There they go again, framing other people's arguments for them, constructing massive strawmen.
>>
>>140246449

BIN YOUR SKIN
>>
>>140246449
technically the police is correct. publicly stating facts about muslims will make more people hate muslims, therefore he was stirring up racial hatred. (because muslims are a race)
>>
File: bhththehwojnc.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
bhththehwojnc.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
>>140246449
>Arrested for completely reasonable anger and very mild action against this
>Pakis are actually giving him shit and no one is telling them to shut the fuck up
PATIENCE RUNNING THIN
PUT ABDUL IN THE BIN
>>
>>140246449
they do it because we let them
that's all it really is
>>
Should of lifted weights before doing this stunt
>>
>>140246717
How did he draw that?
>>
>>140246449
>One of Us! One of Us!
>Singapore
fuck off
>>
>>140248342
Shut the fuck up flagfag :D if you want to bash him, then post a picture of your own physique first and then write the same thing he did on your body and appear in public with it. This guy at least has balls.
>>
>>140247630
fucking kek

TRASH THOSE FACTS
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.