[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post-Syrian War

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Syria.jpg (423KB, 1928x1264px) Image search: [Google]
Syria.jpg
423KB, 1928x1264px
Any thoughts or theories on what will end up being the result after the Syrian Civil war? Could we see a Saudi vs.Shia war?
>>
>>140243025
Syria is going to take massive loans from rich jews to rebuild. A happy coincidence.
>>
>>14024315 No reclamation of Golan Heights?
>>
I'm wondering what will happen to the kurds. The way I see it basically no one wants them to have an independent state, so it will be interesting to watch what will unfold there.
>>
>>140243025
Hopefully a Greater Israel
>>
>>140244958
They get annexed by Brazil to become the empire of Kurds and HUE.
>>
Kurds definitely won't sumbit to Iran.
>>
Here's how I see it;
>Syria reclaims the final jihadist village in Idlib, thus technically ending the civil war
>SDF still hold on to most of the eastern portion of Syria
>There will be high tensions and skirmishes, but because of US backing, the region will become wholly autonomous.
>No one will recognize the Rojava Kurdistan in Eastern Syria, but it sure as hell will exist, much like Transnistria and whatnot
>Those who were in the Syrian opposition will continue a low-level insurgency across Western Syria or "Syria Proper"
>The Syrian government and Turkey will have an uneasy agreement with their joint hatred of the Kurds. Perhaps the avenue for a new friendship?
>meanwhile, Turkish controlled parts of Syria become a sort of "northern Cyprus" sort of state
>China, Russia, Iran and others (in that order of most to least) buy up Syria and slowly rebuild it
>Syria will be a shadow of its former self. Future Syrian leaders will be absolutely beholden to their foreign investors/protectors, which might drive dreams of restoration (i.e. War against the kurds) which would invariably lead to more twitter hashtags and "redlines"
>>
File: 827037626_1778607.gif (74KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
827037626_1778607.gif
74KB, 343x400px
>>140245200
>>
>>140247099
This probably

The USA will use the Kurds to stirr up trouble in Syria, Iraq and Iran. They're now their probe. Dunno what will happen to the territory held by the "rebels" near the eastern Jordanian border though
>>
Any thoughts on Iraq?
>>
SAA is pushing closer to Iraq. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw05qd_Kf08
>>
>>140247548
The syrain army would probobly continue fighting them and eventually win, making syria and turkey a bit more hostile to eachother.
>>
I'm so glad they lost, no one can defeat BASED ASSAD
>>
File: 1504403098571.gif (969KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1504403098571.gif
969KB, 480x270px
When jews destroyed the middle east whitey will claim it
Then Africa
Then Asia
Then Africa

Alexander the great would be proud
>>
File: ddd.jpg (107KB, 1050x550px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
107KB, 1050x550px
oof
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.