[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Modern Founding Father

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0459.jpg (59KB, 640x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0459.jpg
59KB, 640x260px
>Lavoy Finicum was a domestic terrori-
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGphvnjrBJc

Antifa are anti-American terrorists. Patriots that stand freedom are not.
>>
explain please
>>
File: IMG_0460.jpg (76KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0460.jpg
76KB, 640x420px
>>140244321
>Feds claim right over ranchers land they have owned for generations
>Charge them small fees and slowly push them off decade by decade
>Ranchers like Lavoy group up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
>Bundy family gets arrested over bullshit
>Lavoy and militia make the feds retreat in Nevada but get ambushed in Oregon
>After peacefully protesting at an abandoned federal building in the woods, Lavoy and his family get ambushed on his way to negotiate with the sheriff resulting in his death after he refused to surrender

The media and Obama were the real criminals that painted the tragic heros as villains

Trump had a militia guy at the protest
>>
>>140244321
B Hussein Obama hates white people.
>>
>>140246619
Remember ruby ridge and Waco. Pedophiles or not you don't rescue kids from pedos by burning them alive.
>>
>>140246619
Have a map of their land preferably with borders denoting what was taken and when?
>>
>>140247734
Actually it's best to end the cycle. Burning isn't my first choice but they needed to go somehow.
>>
File: IMG_0011.jpg (54KB, 640x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
54KB, 640x714px
>>140247734
>Waco
Claim to save the helpless children by burning them all alive

>Ruby Ridge
Deploy SWAT teams and gun down white families because...?
>>
>>140247807
It was a slow general advance through fees and legislature that were not passed by representation or 3 branches of government

Essentially Obama told the BLM they could start ignoring the constitution by using force against white ranchers until they surrendered or died

Lavoy was the main guy who said "I am not armed to shoot anybody, I am armed so that the feds have to shoot me to shut me up"

He used the first and second amendment peacefully resulting in his death because of Obama's police state goals and direction of US federal domestic soldiers
>>
File: IMG_0461.jpg (962KB, 838x1312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
962KB, 838x1312px
>>140247807
Forgot pic sorry
>>
File: IMG_0462.jpg (143KB, 1545x1103px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0462.jpg
143KB, 1545x1103px
>>140247807
The darker this map is, in the name of preservation on the left side of the coin or national security on the right side of the coin, the happier the establishment and the 1% is because fuck letting white Americans own large amounts of American land
>>
>>140246619
>After peacefully protesting at an abandoned federal building in the woods
I thought it was an unmanned building, not abandoned and they threatened violence if anybody came to force them out. Also damaged federal property.
>>
>>140249698
I do think the fed shot him in the hip to make it look like he was going for a gun in the shootout but they weren't just marching around with signs.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.