[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are jews bad again? like what started it all?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1504123576041.jpg (46KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
1504123576041.jpg
46KB, 566x562px
why are jews bad again? like what started it all?
>>
>>140242086
Imagine if I was the sort of man who liked shekel, had a shekel for every gender in Europe.....

Do you understand me now?
>>
File: 1503049279540s.jpg (10KB, 207x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503049279540s.jpg
10KB, 207x250px
>>140242944
Imagine I was the sort of man who:
>Likes shekels,
>Had a shekel for every gender in Europe

Do you understand me now?
>>
It all started when the Talmud told them to enslave all the goyim.

To be fair most Jews don't care about the Talmud.
>>
>>140243288
>most Jews don't care about the Talmud.
THAT IS AN INSULT!
>>
>>140242086
>like what started it all?
their refusal to integrate
>>
>>140242086
Because they crucified Jesus
>>
>>140242086
Well first of all, they killed Jesus in cold blood...
>>
>>140242086
1. When they created an ethnic religion that elevated them above all non-ethnics/ non-believers.

2. When after their god was thrown down, instead of accepting their god didn't protect them, they doubled down and called it a test.
>>
>>140243489

jesus was a jew
>>
>The bible is real
>Jews are the only culture to last this long, all other ancient cultures are gone
>Jews were selected to bring God's law to the world
>They fucked it up, repeatedly
>Then comes Jesus, the major prophecy of the old testament fulfilled
>Jews reject him, thanks to hundreds of years of making up their own "divine law" (stuff like hand-washing and cup washing rituals) and empowering their Rabbis to be demi-gods on earth
>So the Jews go farther than just rejecting Jesus, they kill him and go full Moloch with the Talmud
>God curses the Jews to lead the world into the endtimes, they are literally cursed by being obsessed with materialism, temporal wealth, power

The proof of this is the modern day Jewish "messiah" that they STILL expect to come. He's a warlord. Compare that to the Christian Antichrist figure. It's the exact same person. The Jews expect to unite the world through war and then have a global "peace" (meaning a Jewish ran form of global slavery).
>>
>>140244358

>Jews are the only culture to last this long, all other ancient cultures are gone

sounds like 'master race' to me
>>
"And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."
>>
>>140243794
thats shit every religion does. just look at christfaggotry, jesus didn't come to tell the chinks the good news
>>
>>140244358
>>140244467
yeah try eastern cultures dumbass.
>>
>>140245252
Those are long gone you twat. Please name one single God from any ancient culture that is still worshipped today.

B T F O
T
F
O

See, those "groups" that had specific identities, gods, and traditions? Those are what we call CULTURES. And they are all gone, except for Jews. Are you aware of any of Babylonians today? Can you name any of their long standing traditions?
>>
the pope banned christians from lending money 1500 years ago in europe

only tolerated non-christians were jews

jews became the money lenders

noone understands econ today and they understood much less back then so shit went sour constantly and jews were blamed

rulers realized it was easy to seize jewish land and gold so they did this frequently when shit went bad

now we have centuries of jew hate tradition
>>
some of us have more of Cain in us, some have more of Abel
>>
>>140245921
They loved fucking whores in temples
>>
>>140242086
They rebelled against Caesar.
>>
File: 1504117620716.png (1005KB, 928x8800px) Image search: [Google]
1504117620716.png
1005KB, 928x8800px
>>140242086
they iz gud bois dindu nuffin wrong

>again
>pic related
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.