[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUMB QUESTION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1455125253525.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1455125253525.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
Wouldn't a white aryan ethnostate be pretty inbred?

I mean, no mixing plus pure race = all indigenous island people which look and are retarded

Aren't non-Africans superior because of the Neanderthal genes?
>>
File: aboriginal-model-australia.jpg (753KB, 933x1240px) Image search: [Google]
aboriginal-model-australia.jpg
753KB, 933x1240px
>>140241783
>what is cherrypicking

you know how you type "white couple" in google images to get black people? most abbos look like this
>>
>>140242072
Its too late straya. We know all about the abbos
>>
>>140241783

There is enough genetic diversity within a single country. In pakistan theyhave like 80& direct inbreeding, and even though their country isn't up to western standards it isn't as dysfunctional as the most genetic diverse place on this planet: Africa.
>>
>>140242072
They look like this because they have been outbred, that girl is as aboriginal as me
>>
File: Goodoogagooloogong.jpg (1MB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Goodoogagooloogong.jpg
1MB, 1600x1071px
>>140241783
Of course, I'm lying through my teeth. Icelanders are hot and they're incesty so that doesn't correlate. And aboriginals arrived in at least five separate waves, were preceded by denisovians and succeeded by indonesian fisherman, the chinks, then the whites.

The problem is not number of individuals being low, it's with people "keeping it in the family" why do you think jewish people look like that? aboriginals tried to mix their races on purpose, at least in the north of the country. at least in places where they didn't hunt other tribes for fun or food. :/
>>
>>140241783

Are you fucking retarded? Whites have a huge gene pool to choose from, we have completely unmixed nations all over europe and in the caucasus. There's a ton of ethnic diversity just with whites alone.
>>
bogans get in here please >>140242416
>>
>>140242072

>thinking pure abos look like that

That girl is at most 25% abo. That's like calling white americans in the west native just because they're 1/64th Cherokee or whatever.
>>
>implying every white person is closely related
>implying there aren't over 100 million white people in the US
>>
>>140242627
White≠Aryan
>>
>>140242960

West Germans and East Germans still have a lot of genetic differences. Most people normally haven't really mixed outside of their cities/towns until the early 1900s
>>
File: national_transhumanism.png (310KB, 1000x570px) Image search: [Google]
national_transhumanism.png
310KB, 1000x570px
>>140241783
We will just use genetic engineering to edit out the genetic defects.
>>
Wouldn't a homo sapiens ethnoplanet be pretty inbred?

I mean, no mixing plus pure species = all indigenous planet people which look and are retarded

Upvotes to the left
>>
Like other populations outside Africa, the Australian Aboriginal man owes small chunks of his genome to Neanderthals4. More surprisingly, though, his ancestors also interbred with another archaic human population known as the Denisovans.

http://www.nature.com/news/2011/110922/full/news.2011.551.html
>>
>>140243613
This, op is a raging homosex
>>
>>140243891
>implying not all OPs are faggots
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.