[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: polbtfo.jpg (237KB, 1748x1178px) Image search: [Google]
polbtfo.jpg
237KB, 1748x1178px
Well, /pol/?
>>
>>140240621
literally no1 thinks that
gb2/reddit
>>
>>140240856
literally evry1 here thinks that m8
>>
>>140240621
bad execution, but I agree blacks blaming whites for their economic disparity is similar to whites blaming jews for theirs
The blame is only yours and your parents. It takes 3 generations at most to go from the lowest poverty to the upper middle class
>>
>>140240621
Ask yourself this:
whos is actively trying to destroy the other?
>>
>>140240856
Literally everyone here thinks that
>>
>>140240621
True
>>
>>140240621

Here's the difference, through :

Bill Gates is going around Africa giving them food, shelter, and investing into their economies.

George Soros is going around Europe financing leftist groups and pushing marxist agendas.
>>
File: IMG_1404.jpg (33KB, 417x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1404.jpg
33KB, 417x354px
>>140240621
>shepardic jews iq: 92
>white jew iq: 104
Woah, thats weird
>>
File: 1490760041352.jpg (187KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490760041352.jpg
187KB, 1000x1000px
>>140241562
>>
>>140241231
>bad execution

pls give criticism
i want to improve
>>
>>140240621

We don't demand reparitions from jews, we just state that they are anti-nationalists who support left-wing agendas in foreign countries. Which is true.

That said, it's our fault for giving them our money.
>>
>>140241797
start it off feeling like a BLM meme, pointing out why blacks feel oppressed by whites, and try to make the complaints from the black guy and the white guy be super parallel, the rest wasn't terrible
>>
>>140240621
Yeah, but it's true. We can't help niggers, they are always poor no matter what. Jews on the other hand steal money from rich Americans and flood our countries.
>>
>>140240621
They're not the same. Yes, both of them are one race complaining about another race, you're so super smart for figuring that one out, but the context of their complaints and their operations to fight against it are completely different.

What's funny is both black complaints about white people and white complaints about Jews would actually be considerably more true if they both made their complaints about the left and not an entire race of people. Half of black people's problems are due to themselves, but the other half is thanks to Democrats. For /pol/, getting rid of Jews wouldn't get rid of all the non-Jews who think just like them, who actually outnumber them.
>>
>>140241975
Thanks, maybe I'll make another one some time.

>>140242887
>but the context of their complaints and their operations to fight against it are completely different.

White people complain about jews only hiring jews, just like black people complain about white people only hiring white people.

> For /pol/, getting rid of Jews wouldn't get rid of all the non-Jews who think just like them, who actually outnumber them.

Exactly. Which is why they should stop focusing so much on jews and fix the problem within their own race.
>>
>>140241844
Israelis are often on our side though because they hate Soros and support nationalism..

I think regular Israelis are pretty cool for that, anti-white Jews aren't though...
>>
>>140243834
>White people complain about jews only hiring jews, just like black people complain about white people only hiring white people.
True, but one side doesn't take proportions into consideration, and the other side does. You could make the argument neither side takes IQ into consideration, though, but I think even then the results paint a picture of Jewish ethnocentrism. Meanwhile, I've seen no indication of white ethnocentrism, once taking these factors into consideration. As a matter of fact, both white people and Jews hire black people into positions they ultimately fail thanks to their attempts to not appear racist, and ultimately just cause even more problems.

>Exactly. Which is why they should stop focusing so much on jews and fix the problem within their own race.
"Within their own race" is unfair. White people are the only demographic that votes conservative. Sure, there's a lot of dangerously stupid white people, but there's a lot of white people, period. On the side of people trying to correct the problem, though, it's almost all white people. So you can see why they associate non-whites with the left, it's because the right has such a minority of non-whites.
>>
>>140240621
I have come to learn that anyone posting with these faggot yellow/black flags is obviously jewish.
>>
>>140240621
nobody thinks that also kys saged
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.