[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#Zuckerberg2020

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Biometricsfor.jpg (395KB, 817x557px) Image search: [Google]
Biometricsfor.jpg
395KB, 817x557px
What're the odds? Does he run? Will he do so in 2020 or 2024?

In this thread: we discuss.
>>
File: IMG_2979.jpg (113KB, 736x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2979.jpg
113KB, 736x616px
>>140239146
We will destroy him via memetic warfare if he actually ran, and he knows it. But he's so damn arrogant he thinks he can suppress us enough to get by. That's why ending/destroying/disrupting his cash cow/media platform Facebook as a preemptive measure now would weaken him later. Facebook is massive but this is the board that defeated the entire democratic party, got antifa declared a terrorist organization and may soon get George Soros's American assets confiscated, we can do anything.

The question at the moment is how.. That's the point of this thread. A new boss has appeared and it's time /pol/ went back to total war like we did on Hillary. Terrorize him in every form of social media, make his life miserable, make him paranoid, make him angry, make him make mistakes..

SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL ANONS

WE DECLARE WAR ON MARK ZUCKERBERG

OUR PATIENCE HAS REACHED ITS LIMITS, DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
>>
>>140239146
Facebook has literally damaged society.
>>
File: IMG_3142.jpg (508KB, 828x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3142.jpg
508KB, 828x559px
>>140239146
We need to sabotage him and his campaign from within. We've been dormant since our victory last fall and we deserved a rest -- everyone worked so hard, but now a new campaign is ahead of us. We have proved time and time again that (((they))) are not as invincible as they think they are. We need to be everywhere again swarming every facet and corner of the western social media platforms that they consider their bastion. We need to wage a constant uncompromising in total war against Mark Zuckerberg.

We will be cruel to the ZUCC, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the ZUCC's won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the ZUCC will be sickened by us, and the ZUCC will talk about us, and the ZUCC will fear us. And when the ZUCC closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?
>>
I hope he runs. The only person I fear on stage with Trump is The Rock.
The guy made his career in live stage performance. Going on stage and going back and forth with someone is his skill set.
>>
>>140239219
Sun Tzu said the wise general is that who knows when to attack and when not to attack.

Step one should be soft trolling normies with facts about facebooks non-consensual psychological manipulation studies.
>>
>>140239500
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jun/29/facebook-users-emotions-news-feeds
>>
Zuckerberg won't run. He can't connect with voters whatsoever and the average voter knows how shady Facebook is.

I think you all don't need to worry about 2020. The DNC will force in an unlikable corporate candidate for President with another unlikable corporate whore for VP. Trump wins in an epic landslide and destroys the fake talking points.
>>
>>140239644
https://unvis.it/theguardian.com/technology/2014/jun/29/facebook-users-emotions-news-feeds
>>
>>140239672
Read about the manipulation study anon.
>>
File: 1489412738793.jpg (39KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489412738793.jpg
39KB, 500x640px
>>140239146
that pic+caption is brilliant
>>
>>140239644
>But other commentators voiced fears that the process could be used for political purposes in the runup to elections or to encourage people to stay on the site by feeding them happy thoughts and so boosting advertising revenues.

>In a series of Twitter posts, Clay Johnson, the co-founder of Blue State Digital, the firm that built and managed Barack Obama's online campaign for the presidency in 2008, said: "The Facebook 'transmission of anger' experiment is terrifying."

>He asked: "Could the CIA incite revolution in Sudan by pressuring Facebook to promote discontent? Should that be legal? Could Mark Zuckerberg swing an election by promoting Upworthy [a website aggregating viral content] posts two weeks beforehand? Should that be legal?"
>>
>>140239146
>>140239219

Trump V Zuck would be even more entertaining than watching Hill-dawg getting put down.
>>
>>140239970
Thanks my dude.

Made it myself.

Can anyone let me know if the barcode I generated actually works?
>>
>>140239146
Literal aliens in human form arent allowed to run.
>>
Does the barcode check out? Can anyone scan it for me?
>>
>>140239146
Hell no. Make memes of him looking like a bug, game.
>>
>>140239146
>Roll a reel of all the anti-free speech, anti-american shit Zucky has done in his own Facebook platform
That in itself should kill any hopes of his presidency, but you know, its USA, anything can happen.
>>
File: IMG_3142.jpg (75KB, 815x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3142.jpg
75KB, 815x559px
>>140244082
It's not very hard
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.