[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The loss of credibility within the skeptic community

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_1.png (874KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
874KB, 1024x575px
This faggot was supposed to be their intellectual Juggernaut, how in the fuck are they ever going to pretend like this didn't happen? The faggot has gone dark on twitter but he needs to be harassed into releasing the rest of his videos so we can settle this once and for all. What the fuck was this idiot thinking? Did NO ONE review his video? Was he really that confident with his trash?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7Lc8QdfUKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
>>
>>140239128

What mistakes did Kraut make in short?
>>
>>140239128
>skeptic community

Oh stop this shit you cocksucker, Kraut already shat on 90% of the people supposedly in this community as being nazis.

> their intellectual Juggernaut

He's a twat and so's most of the rest of them. I think Thunderfoot is the only one with legitimate science background and he actually DOES work with nuclear reactors and DOES publish scientific papers. And he's a lefty cuck so there you go.
>>
File: Lewontin's Fallacy.png (86KB, 559x606px) Image search: [Google]
Lewontin's Fallacy.png
86KB, 559x606px
>>140239556
He didn't even make arguments in his first video. It was the worst strawman I've ever seen. He tried to say because the alt-right has refereed to r/K selection theory in regards to humans, that race realists thought that blacks laid eggs. He doesn't understand the concepts he tried to fry other people over and he's getting roasted in public. In his second video he claimed sub-species couldn't interbreed and produce fertile offspring, thus proving that race isn't real. He also did the classic Lewontin's Fallacy and claimed the spectrum bullshit. It was the worst video I've seen where someone attempts to challenge race realism. The tranny contrapoints did a much better job. At one point they go over how Sickle Cell Anemia was a direct result of selection pressures and the irony flew right over their heads. He has (((experts))) helping him with the video as well kek

>>140240160
It's about their viewers Sven, even then this was a display of retardation that was impressive to say the least. The Alt Hype gained several thousand subs from this. This is great progress.
>>
>>140240555

Yeah I just watched the original video he's responding to and even my casual knowledge is enough to know Kraut's response is crap. His supposed experts helping him have to be blowhard students or something because this is within the realm of googling to figure out.

"Worked on it for months" my ass. I bet he's just scamming patreon bux.
>>
File: IMG_4415.jpg (75KB, 728x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4415.jpg
75KB, 728x701px
>>140239556
Much like other good looking/well spoken people, he gets a free pass on a lot of things until he's eventually convinced that his shit doesn't stink. I mean what other reason could there be for him not being called out?

This is not a stupid individual, but for a while he has been shooting his mouth off. His video on the draft and militiary was the beginning of the end, which marks the descent into leftist moral righteousness and imposing his view on other people. It's worth seeing that video if only to read the comments. Before the point at which he tries to get someone fired w/ underhand tactics he is already long gone. A delayed and insincere apology is better than no apology, but I don't think his credibility is coming back any time soon. It's quite a shame really, but fascinating to watch an educated individual descend into madness. Leftism may after all be a mental disease.
>>
File: expert.png (103KB, 647x667px) Image search: [Google]
expert.png
103KB, 647x667px
>>140241618
>I bet he's just scamming patreon bux.
He's losing patreon contributors. His experts are 1 neurologist who's a complete idiot, and a lefty woman who's some sort of biologist. Pic related is actually what his expert tweeted "disproving" race realism. They are this fucking retarded
>>
>>140243016
I love the one in five blacks meme.
>>
File: germany.png (557KB, 599x845px) Image search: [Google]
germany.png
557KB, 599x845px
>>140239128
why the fuck are u faggots even watch this kike?
are u stupid?
>>
>>140243016
wait is that even argument?

That also means 150 million Nigerians have an iq below 99
>>
>>140243836
It's about wrecking their shit so hard their audience jumps ship to the right. It's not about Kraut, it's about fucking him up infront of his audience and the other skeptics who think about fucking with the alt-right.
>>
>>140244131
This is the best he could find. This guy doesn't see any issue, or can't identify the discrepancy with his tweet. It's pretty nuts
>>
Kraut and tea theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBrR7La5Lew
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
>>
>>140239128
The skeptics success doesnt come from their intellect, it comes from it being a socially acceptable alternative to SJWs at a time when anti-SJW backlash is in full swing. Most of them are well aware that the race realism perspective is gaining traction and they don't know what to do about it, theyre caught in a state of pure crimestop and mostly I think theyre hoping that if they displace the SJWs as the soul of the Left then the right will abandon its current identity driven trajectory. I suspect they're wrong, and that its too late for the genie to go back in the bottle now. That said I'm rooting for them to overtake the SJWs entirely and I think its fairly likely given the state of Gen Z. As genetic research progresses more and more of them will convert to a race realist perspective, though it will likely be mediated through a liberal individualist ideological lens
>>
>>140243016

Wait what, this was serious? I thought this was a meme mocking leftist logic. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
Alternative hypothesis got like 5k subscribers from this while Kraut has been losing ever since he doxed that girl
>>
>>140244141
this

Their "community" is dying
>>
>>140239128
>"Intellectualism"
>"Skepticism"
>"youtube"

Have you seriously not considered generating your own opinions?
>>
>>140245424
That's the neurologist, no shit, this guy isn't kidding. This is unironically meant to debunk race realism.
>>
File: 1480627446026.jpg (59KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480627446026.jpg
59KB, 675x450px
>>140243016
This means the average German (those at the exact middle of the bell curve) is smarter than 80% of Nigerians. To him this is an anti race realist argument? What an expert!
>>
>>140244141
Precisely.

The funniest part of this is that our side has actual skeptics, while the "skeptic" community does not.

We are literally the only group in the west advancing a coherent ideology
>>
File: 1486697006505.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1486697006505.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>140246056
Woes rips into him pretty good right here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krnMIV1Zs6c
>>
>>140243016
jesus he really believes what he posted

https://twitter.com/DerDoktorant/status/894896599779991552

people actually pointing that 17% of Nigerians have the same IQ as 50% of the German population and all he counters it is "its only relative numbers"

Shit someone even said that 50% of Nigerians where deemed retarded by US army standards and just compared "Whats the difference between 30 million capable man and 41 million"

This guy is a neurologist?
>>
File: 1485462841637.gif (3MB, 290x160px) Image search: [Google]
1485462841637.gif
3MB, 290x160px
>>140248065
>This guy is a neurologist?
That's what himself and Kraut are presenting him as. He uses a floating brain in a graduate cap as a fucking avatar. You just can't make this shit up. My sides have been in stitches since this idiot started releasing videos.
>>
>>140239556
Little to no understanding of statistics (effect strengh, cohens-d), taxonomy knowledge at best high school level (really generous here), strawmened positions that virtually do not exist "they believe in r/K selcetion theory being applied within the Human species/race, haha, they believe africans are reptails and lay eggs". He and his advisor, who claims to be a phd don't understand, how genetic patterns cluster and how limited molecular biology/genetic analysis actualy are in explaining highly complex emergent phenomenons like intellegence etc..
>>
>>140239128
Bump for cucking the sceptics
>>
>>140243016
Where did he get the data from that says 84. The studys i know of all place them around 69.
>>
File: germany nigeria iq.jpg (52KB, 834x563px) Image search: [Google]
germany nigeria iq.jpg
52KB, 834x563px
>>140243016
>that pic

That's the most retarded tweet I have ever seen if he's being serious. 30m Nigerians is 16% of all Nigerians.
>>
>>140250990
the most retarded thing is he neglects the fact that all great minds who propelled human society forward where usually in the 130+ region.

With this graph alone you know why there are no great Nigerian minds.
>>
>>140239128
read the comments on his latest videos. some are /ourguys/ to be sure, but I wonder what percentage of his audience is beginning to turn on him and the (((skeptic))) community in general.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.